Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i got to laugh about A Silva

The guy makes it so obvious that he wants no part of Jones. Dana can talk about "all it takes is enuf zero's" but no way in hell Silva wants any part of Jones. He is full of all kinds of excuses. Im not even saying he would lose but he knows very well that with this fight there is a very good chance he gets his ass handed to him. He will run right to a fight with a smaller GSP easily, but he is to old for Bones. He will fight three stiff at 205 but Jones is to big for him. This fight will never happen. Silva knows very well all of his advantages he has over everyone else, he doesn't have with Jones. Hopefully at least Weidman gets a shot or maybe Silva might want another 205 er like Kingsberry. Another one of those "fun fights" Dana talks about. The only one having fun is Silva tho.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The guy makes it so obvious that he wants no part of Jones. Dana can talk about "all it takes is enuf zero's" but no way in hell Silva wants any part of Jones. He is full of all kinds of excuses. Im not even saying he would lose but he knows very well that with this fight there is a very good chance he gets his ass handed to him. He will run right to a fight with a smaller GSP easily, but he is to old for Bones. He will fight three stiff at 205 but Jones is to big for him. This fight will never happen. Silva knows very well all of his advantages he has over everyone else, he doesn't have with Jones. Hopefully at least Weidman gets a shot or maybe Silva might want another 205 er like Kingsberry. Another one of those "fun fights" Dana talks about. The only one having fun is Silva tho.
    Stephan Bonnar getting a last minute HUGE paycheck right before he has a kid means I bet you Bonnar had a ton of fun with the AS fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Silva said he wont be fighting at 205 again so another exhibition fight wont be happening. Will be Weidman next

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

this was my initial thinking as well, however Silva talked like this before the second Sonnen fight. Maybe its just a negotiating tactic or something and he wants to make sure he gets every cent out of this fight if it does happen, considering he would be putting his undefeated record in serious jeopardy.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

The jokes on you because Jones himself has said he doesn't have interest in a Jones/Anderson fight.

Anderson has also said Jones would win that fight.

Anderson just said after the fight " I am not the best".

So you are bashing a guy for not fighting a more than a decade younger, that is a full weight class bigger....for what? Is Anderson going around claiming to be the baddest man and would beat anyone? He actually says he would lose. So what is your problem other than being such a little girl about it?

Rubber Guard

His best training partner and friend is also 1 win away from another title shot at 205. like he has said in the past, he isn't going to go for the 205 crown because he has Machida and Lil Nog in that division. 1 of whom is close to fighting for it again.

Why doesn't Rashad come to 185 like he has said in teh past he would?

You don't know what you are talking about.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Bisping vs silva on Super Bowl card.
    Bubzy goes all in (assuming a line I like)

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Stephan Bonnar getting a last minute HUGE paycheck right before he has a kid means I bet you Bonnar had a ton of fun with the AS fight.
    Bonnar got paid 34K for that fight, from what I'm aware. Pretty standard for him.

Also, I'm pretty sure both Anderson and Jones wish to avoid that fight like the plague. It'll cost either a lot of money, and a lot of legacy, if they were to lose, and either could lose that fight. Jones has more to gain, however, as history will likely remember Anderson as the greatest of all time no matter what Jones does now, unless he moves up and establishes a dominant reign at heavyweight. Anderson KO'd both Vitor Belfort and Stephan Bonnar in the first round. Vitor almost finished Jones and made it to round four against him, and Bonnar won a round against Jones and made it to a decision with him. Silva's last two wins are more impressive than Jones' last two wins, all things considered, also. Fighting a career journeyman a weight division above you and finishing him in the first round is more impressive than fighting a career journeyman a weight division below you and finishing him in the fourth round after he breaks your arm, most would agree. Chael Sonnen was also a much better opponent and a more proven middlweight than Rashad Evans was a lightheavyweight. Chael had far more top ten wins, and ended up succumbing to strikes in the second round, while Evans made it to a decision. I'm not necessarily saying that these factors make Anderson better than Jones, but in hindsight, when history looks upon how their titles reigns were when they ran side-by-side, and their records against mutual opponents, it's quite obvious that Anderson will be remembered as the more dominant champion up to this point. Considering that Jones has no where to go but down (at least at lightheavyweight) from here, in terms of quality of opponent, and that Anderson has sustained this level of dominance for so long, it's a real testament to Silva as a fighter, and doesn't bode well for Jones comparatively. Jones' run through Shogun, Rampage, and Machida was unheralded, and certainly bested what Silva was doing at the time, but now that Jones has slowed down and run out of top-level guys to crush, Anderson's current performances are superior; that's how I believe historians and critics will look upon their title reigns up to this point. Jones has the chance to catch up, pull away and secure a lead of his own once Anderson retires, but until that point, I don't think Jones can overtake Silva.
    Last edited by MD; 10-15-12 at 01:40 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Bonnar will have got a lot more than 34K from Uncle Dana

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    The jokes on you because Jones himself has said he doesn't have interest in a Jones/Anderson fight.

Anderson has also said Jones would win that fight.

Anderson just said after the fight " I am not the best".

So you are bashing a guy for not fighting a more than a decade younger, that is a full weight class bigger....for what? Is Anderson going around claiming to be the baddest man and would beat anyone? He actually says he would lose. So what is your problem other than being such a little girl about it?
    My problem is u are an asshole and every single guy in this joint knows every single lame thing u said in ur response so it isn't new news cous. You give Jones enuf money he would fight him. You can't give Anderson enuf.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Silva said he wont be fighting at 205 again so another exhibition fight wont be happening. Will be Weidman next
    That is Silva way of saying "i need to stop this pressure of all this Jones talking"

Thor4140

His best training partner and friend is also 1 win away from another title shot at 205. like he has said in the past, he isn't going to go for the 205 crown because he has Machida and Lil Nog in that division. 1 of whom is close to fighting for it again.

Why doesn't Rashad come to 185 like he has said in teh past he would?

You don't know what you are talking about.
    Keep believing that nonsense. The bottom line is A Silva knows chances are he is gonna lose so he is running. Dana offers him Kyle Kings he will be right there. GSP? Wow A Silva is right on with that one. He has all his advantages again. I wonder if Mayweather is giving him some advice.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

and in 2-3 yrs Bones will be too old for the next dominate fighter... so what's your point? NEWS FLASH - "competitors eventually become too old to defeat younger competitors!". Ray Lewis likely will be a terrible LB once he hits 50yrs old.

tanner
    tanner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2359

Money Talks.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I dont think A.Silva is scared for anybody actually. I think he can submit jones, and he can probably KO jones standing as well. If i was to set the line i would probably set the line at -300 or something on jones. So i would have bettet jones SU, and anderson inside dist. After wiping out the middle weight div and 3 from 205 i do think he thinks or believe he thinks that one loss in the ufc against a fighter from another weight class is acceptable for 0000000 milliond dollars. Fight is not happening anyway so..

Thor4140

i like to see the line. Id say Jones -180

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always thought that in a jones-silva fight jones would win. After jones last fight and silva's last fight, I have to say if it went down it would be a legit dogfight between the 2. Can't blame silva for wanting to dodge this fight. He has alot more to lose in a superfight with jones. He also has alot to gain as well, but at this point in his career, the risk is just too high. He's place in mma is solidified w/o it.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    I always thought that in a jones-silva fight jones would win. After jones last fight and silva's last fight, I have to say if it went down it would be a legit dogfight between the 2. Can't blame silva for wanting to dodge this fight. He has alot more to lose in a superfight with jones. He also has alot to gain as well, but at this point in his career, the risk is just too high. He's place in mma is solidified w/o it.
    i don't think he has anything to lose but maybe a beatin. He loses people will say Jones was just to big and strong. He wins they might as well make a statue of him. Jones has way more to lose. It is a shame we most likely will never see this fight. The one thing i will always like about Dana is that he is a huge fight fan and you know he won't give up on this fight. You can talk Jones into this even tho he has decline. Silva is the big problem. I will settle for GSP tho. I think GSP can beat him. His takedowns are the best in MMA and better than Sonnens. Can he control Silva on the ground tho cause i think this is where Sonnen is head and shoulders above everyone else.

Rubber Guard

Keep believing that nonsense. The bottom line is A Silva knows chances are he is gonna lose so he is running. Dana offers him Kyle Kings he will be right there. GSP? Wow A Silva is right on with that one. He has all his advantages again. I wonder if Mayweather is giving him some advice.
    Was there any point where you realized ANderson doesn't really care what you think and said he isn't the best? So why you mad?

Anderson is 37 years old. If you expect Anderson to go from 168 to 185 to 205 then expect Bones or GSP to at least move weight once in their careers. But then again their is a double standard.

Bones wants no part of Anderson. If he beats Anderson he beat the man 12 YEARS HIS ELDER. He beat the smaller guy at the end of his career. If Anderson KO's Bones he retires with his belt as Bones loses his mojo. Bones doesn't want that fight at all. Now he is resorting to fight the 4th best MW and now the 2nd best MW in the world as the biggest 205er we ever saw. Yea he is really taking on all comers.

If he fought Bones it would be a retirement fight. He would retire win or lose vs. Bones.

People say oh GSP is too small for Anderson. Well Anderson is too small for Jones then. Anderson weighed 202 for a 205 fight. Anderson is closer in size to GSP than he is to Jones. Anderson holds a 2 inch reach advantage over GSP. Bones holds a 6.5 inch reach advantage over Anderson.

You are a JUST BLEED fan. Get your panties in a bunch some more you sound like a 16 year old girl.

Thor4140

Was there any point where you realized ANderson doesn't really care what you think and said he isn't the best? So why you mad?

Anderson is 37 years old. If you expect Anderson to go from 168 to 185 to 205 then expect Bones or GSP to at least move weight once in their careers. But then again their is a double standard.

Bones wants no part of Anderson. If he beats Anderson he beat the man 12 YEARS HIS ELDER. He beat the smaller guy at the end of his career. If Anderson KO's Bones he retires with his belt as Bones loses his mojo. Bones doesn't want that fight at all. Now he is resorting to fight the 4th best MW and now the 2nd best MW in the world as the biggest 205er we ever saw. Yea he is really taking on all comers.

If he fought Bones it would be a retirement fight. He would retire win or lose vs. Bones.

People say oh GSP is too small for Anderson. Well Anderson is too small for Jones then. Anderson weighed 202 for a 205 fight. Anderson is closer in size to GSP than he is to Jones. Anderson holds a 2 inch reach advantage over GSP. Bones holds a 6.5 inch reach advantage over Anderson.

You are a JUST BLEED fan. Get your panties in a bunch some more you sound like a 16 year old girl.
    Did GSP fight at 185 douche bag? Sure Anderson don't care what i think just like i don't give a fuk what u think. If i could just possibly get a crowbar and pry ur lips off of Andersons asshole and gets some kind of airspace to free ya, then maybe we can have a conversation. Do you date Silva or something? The fighting world wants this fight just like Dana and if Dana paid Jones enuf he would do it. Silva won't. U know why? Cause the prick has had the advantage in every fight he has fought in. He is 37 but felt a need to fight Bonnar a 205. Big fukin deal. Do what Holyfield did and go after Tyson. Like i said if u could just move Silva balls away from your eyes u will see a guy making a thousand excuses to dodge a guy who he doesn't have all the advantages against. "IM 37 guys leave me alone" "what a smaller GSP wants to fight?" "make the fight" Im not 37 anymore. 1 more thing if Spider was 27 he still wouldn't fight Jones if Jones was at the age he is today.

Thor4140

Still pathetic

Rubber Guard

Did GSP fight at 185 douche bag? Sure Anderson don't care what i think just like i don't give a fuk what u think. If i could just possibly get a crowbar and pry ur lips off of Andersons asshole and gets some kind of airspace to free ya, then maybe we can have a conversation. Do you date Silva or something? The fighting world wants this fight just like Dana and if Dana paid Jones enuf he would do it. Silva won't. U know why? Cause the prick has had the advantage in every fight he has fought in. He is 37 but felt a need to fight Bonnar a 205. Big fukin deal. Do what Holyfield did and go after Tyson. Like i said if u could just move Silva balls away from your eyes u will see a guy making a thousand excuses to dodge a guy who he doesn't have all the advantages against. "IM 37 guys leave me alone" "what a smaller GSP wants to fight?" "make the fight" Im not 37 anymore. 1 more thing if Spider was 27 he still wouldn't fight Jones if Jones was at the age he is today.
    I along with others wanted a GSP long before Jones was even relevant.

Where is that fight? Why didn't that one happen yet? They talked about it for years. Why not cry like a girl over that one?

GSP hans't fought at 185. THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT YOU FOCKING RETARD. Anderson started at 168, went to 185, and has had 3 fights at 205. GSP has sat his sorry ass at 170 his whole focking career. Getting kocked silly by a focking midget.

You have probably been watching MMA for a year or 2.

Jones said he doesn't want the fight either. So what are you going to do? Cry until at least one of them wants that fight?

Mean while Jones is fighting a guy coming off a loss that hasn't fought at 205 in years. Yet he is off the hook. The bigger, younger fighter doesn't want the fight either. But Anderson is the one who gets shit on? Lemme guess it is ANderson's fault Sonnen and Jones are now fighting. Lemme guess, in your eyes he turned down a Bones fight although he was never offered one.

Like I said you are a spaz. You make up a bunch of what ifs and this would happen. If he was 27 if that. He isn't! Jones fought his teammate. He should call out Anderson. He is the cocky punk. It is his weight class, his title. He should tell Dana he wants that fight. But no. You will cry like a girl over ANderson who just fought twice in 3 months.

He just focking fought 3 days ago. Give it a breather man. Relax for a week or 2. Soak up your tears and quit acting such a girl.

Thor4140

I along with others wanted a GSP long before Jones was even relevant.

Where is that fight? Why didn't that one happen yet? They talked about it for years. Why not cry like a girl over that one?

GSP hans't fought at 185. THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT YOU FOCKING RETARD. Anderson started at 168, went to 185, and has had 3 fights at 205. GSP has sat his sorry ass at 170 his whole focking career. Getting kocked silly by a focking midget.

You have probably been watching MMA for a year or 2.

Jones said he doesn't want the fight either. So what are you going to do? Cry until at least one of them wants that fight?

Mean while Jones is fighting a guy coming off a loss that hasn't fought at 205 in years. Yet he is off the hook. The bigger, younger fighter doesn't want the fight either. But Anderson is the one who gets shit on? Lemme guess it is ANderson's fault Sonnen and Jones are now fighting. Lemme guess, in your eyes he turned down a Bones fight although he was never offered one.

Like I said you are a spaz. You make up a bunch of what ifs and this would happen. If he was 27 if that. He isn't! Jones fought his teammate. He should call out Anderson. He is the cocky punk. It is his weight class, his title. He should tell Dana he wants that fight. But no. You will cry like a girl over ANderson who just fought twice in 3 months.

He just focking fought 3 days ago. Give it a breather man. Relax for a week or 2. Soak up your tears and quit acting such a girl.
    See guys like you who feel like they are some kind of MMA expert make others sic to their stomachs. I look at ur post about Eric Silva and i just crack up. Your so called easiest bet on the board might have gotten the second biggest ass kicking of the night. Predicting something like that maybe you shouldn't be telling others they know nothing about MMA. Your love for A Silva can been seen in 1 out of every five of your post. Are you a man ? I hope not cause your love is a bit scary.

Rubber Guard

THOR's never lost a bet!

He is magic!
    Plays the gay card! Took him a few minutes to hit me with that stinger!

THOR Hungry. THOR Mad.

Thor4140

"I think [GSP] would be a great challenge for me. I prefer him over Jon Jones. He's smaller. It'll be a little bit easier. I'll be hit less." - via ESPN.co.uk

End of story
    Last edited by Thor4140; 10-17-12 at 06:11 AM.

Thor4140

THOR's never lost a bet!

He is magic!
    Plays the gay card! Took him a few minutes to hit me with that stinger!

THOR Hungry. THOR Mad.
    you are just one of those assholes who likes to insult people so i insulted you back and u didn't like it very much. Now do me a favor and see if u can hitch a ride with A Silva and go pick up the other Silva from the hospital because he is gonna be released tonight.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I am not sure bro, Anderson also said that Weidman is too young, that his time will come but "not now".

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Digo View Post
    I am not sure bro, Anderson also said that Weidman is too young, that his time will come but "not now".
    yeah Bisping maybe then

Thor4140

yeah Bisping maybe then
    That is how bad 185 is that he is even being considered. He can't knock out a child and wouldn't do anything to Silva. what saves him is his boxing which is just a bit better than the other guys but if u put him in the ring with the 500 rated boxer in the world he would get killed. Weidman has the overall package that would give Silva a fight but Silva for some reason looks to be ducking him to. Weidman may still be a little green but the guy wants the fight. Silva rather fight all these one deminsional fighters. I wish Vitor wouldn't have gotten sucked in with that kick to the face. I think he could have really pushed him but than again Vitor isn't the most brilliant fighter. Silva is a great fighter i just wish the guys he beat were a litte better. Most are a collection of average fighters. Silva will easily fight Bisping. That is a easy paycheck for him.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

IMO both guys are being pussies. GGGRRRRR i hate both of them.
    GOD i miss pride today. Those guys had balls. Fabio Maldonado new p4p fighter. Those are balls.

I know im being a just bleed fan but come on....this is the beginning of the end. Lets fight for our beautiful mma.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    IMO both guys are being pussies. GGGRRRRR i hate both of them.
    GOD i miss pride today. Those guys had balls. Fabio Maldonado new p4p fighter. Those are balls.

I know im being a just bleed fan but come on....this is the beginning of the end. Lets fight for our beautiful mma.
    breaking news: anderson silva and jon jones' nike contracts prohibit them from fighting each other.

no, only kidding. they are either pussies, or gay for each other. or maybe both.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

But Silva is worst (although i dislike Bones more) but Silva dont want this fight, dont want weidman, dont want Bisping....wtf...what he wants? Bob Sappa?
    Retire already then if you dont feel like fighting.

BTW the fight i want is Silva vs Weidman....thats the one who should be next

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    But Silva is worst (although i dislike Bones more) but Silva dont want this fight, dont want weidman, dont want Bisping....wtf...what he wants? Bob Sappa?
    Retire already then if you dont feel like fighting.

BTW the fight i want is Silva vs Weidman....thats the one who should be next

agree on silva vs. weidman. thats the fight that makes the most sense right now.

pongo7890
    pongo7890's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

I can just see Silva destroying Weidman tho.Ugh give Silva a real challenge he is too good.They need to meke him fight Jones soon or he will be too old.I could definately see him beating Jones.Jon has never fought anyone as good as him.

12 Last