NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    this might be a great suggestion. i havent been following the race too closely, but i hear the next debate has to do with foreign policy and therefore its not expected to go well for obama.
    Curious why you say that since Romney has no foreign policy experience and is generally considered weak in that area.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    the lines were like -180 for obama to win and -130 for democrat to become president lol i took the -130
    Better price and gives you assassination protection

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

i had money on manuwa (at -150, wouldnt have played him when it got above -200). and i was thanking my lucky stars that the fight was stopped after rd 2. manuwa was running on fumes. i think he would have been finished in rd 3, even against a cyclops.
    Finished? He was tired, yes, but he was still the aggressor. He was still coming at Kingsbury with BOMBS. He had both rounds in the bag, first round being a 10-8. Worst case scenario, it would have gone to a decision, and he'd get robbed. He wouldn't be gassed enough to be finished by a beat Kingsbury, especially since he was still the main aggressor.

Manuwa and Nelson were both locks. I was afraid one of them would be too good to be true. I got Manuwa at -180 and I thought that was a STEAL. Had him capped closer to -380.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    ha..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

45-33... holy shit lol that's a lot of max $25 bets
    Some of em were $10 max!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol worst Ive had was a sigmoidoscopy! Think they are less intrusive then a colonoscopy...good luck bud!
    Was fine with it until he told me they were going down the throat at the same time and meeting in the middle. Seemed like some horrible HR Geiger painting.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Was fine with it until he told me they were going down the throat at the same time and meeting in the middle. Seemed like some horrible HR Geiger painting.
    ha daaaaaaamn son! Gonna be anesthetized I take it!?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

UFC ON FX 5

#1) Jacob Volkmann -185
    > Shane Roller
    Feels too easy. I cap Volkmann closer to -500 than I do -200. Shouldn't have trouble taking Roller down, and controlling him for an easy 30-27 UD. I have a feeling he might submit a gassed Roller in the 3rd. We'll see. I'm taking him straight, not by decision.

#2) Jeremy Stephens -220 > Yves Edwards
    There is value in Stephens by KO. He got whooped by Cerrone, this is his bounce back fight. Should make it look easy. Worst case scenario, he wins a hard fought decision.

#3) Josh Neer -280 > Justin Edwards
    I think Justin might be related to Yves. Not sure. Anyway, both are going to lose. Neer is the better fighter, and has many paths to victory. He will probably take one, since he can't take two. I can't predict how he'll win, but he'll win.

too st0ned off the indica dominant kush my main russki defacto hooked me up with, i'll be back with the rest later...
    #4) Marcus Levesseur -105 > Carlo Prater
    Might want to hold back and see if he falls to +110 or better... Really good chance this becomes a dryhump clinic. If he avoids sub attempts from Prater's guard, he should be fine.

#5) Bart Palaszewski +160 > Diego Nunes
    Diego is a technical striker, and Bart likes to brawl. He will get on the inside, and do damage to Nunes.

#6) Aaron Simpson +140 > Mike Pierce
    I was hoping money would come in on Pierce rather than Simpson, but oh well. I believe Simpson is the more talented, versatile fighter. He is also a lot smarter than Pierce. He should be able to get a win here.

Rest, soon...

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

lmao. its funny because its true.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Curious why you say that since Romney has no foreign policy experience and is generally considered weak in that area.
    i think in this case it actually helps romney that he doesnt have any experience b/c he can simply make promises. he wont have to defend his actions like obama will have to.

but again, i havent been following the race too closely, so i could be completely off base.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

actually, i could be completely wrong. i thought the next debate was exclusively foreign policy, but apparently its foreign and domestic policy. and it takes place in liberal NY. so on second thought, obama might actually do better than romney in the next one.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Also, its a town hall format, which should fit Obama's style better.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Also, its a town hall format, which should fit Obama's style better.
    yup. agreed.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [306] UTAH +14½-120 (B+½)
    [362] AUBURN -8½-130 (B+1)
    [370] STANFORD -7-160 (B+2)
    18/76

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [306] UTAH +16-150 (B+2)
    [362] AUBURN -7-160 (B+2)
    15/51

PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
    [302] STL RAMS +2½-110
    [418] NY GIANTS -370
    [419] TEN TITANS +195
    [434] NO SAINTS -200
    [4455] K. NISHIKORI +3½-135
    (K. NISHIKORI vrs T. BERDYCH)
    [4054] J. TSONGA -260
    (M. YOUZHNY vrs J. TSONGA)
    15/372

STRAIGHT BET
    [302] STL RAMS +3½-170 (B+1)
    510/300

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Let's start with the other sh!t...

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [4409] J. TIPSAREVIC -150
    (J. TIPSAREVIC vrs G. SIMON)
    [4424] J MONACO -155
    (G. DIMITROV vrs J MONACO)
    [4044] J. TSONGA -360
    (N. DAVYDENKO vrs J. TSONGA)
    400/1000

STRAIGHT BET
    [4424] J MONACO -155
    (G. DIMITROV vrs J MONACO)
    155/100
    both cashed, 'cept 3 teamer was counted as 2 teamer 'cos tsonga had a walkover

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
    [302] STL RAMS +1-110
    [4440] M. RAONIC -350
    (V. TROICKI vrs M. RAONIC)
    [4445] K. NISHIKORI -320
    (K. NISHIKORI vrs T. ROBREDO)
    [4044] J. TSONGA -400
    (N. DAVYDENKO vrs J. TSONGA)
    [4709] N. LI -450
    (N. LI vrs S. PENG)
    32/125

I think Raonic -350 is a lock. Nishikori -320 is as good as a lock, too.
    rams left...

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

where is hog analysis? remember obama is only 1/2 black so its not a given.
    This is true. I'm deep in research looking at close up jpegs. I'm leaning on Obama right now.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Romney has a stiff jab and superior Jits. If the fight stays on the feet, I think he has the advantage. If it goes to the ground, he is dangerous off his back.

Obama is slick everywhere but I expect this fight to go to the judges, where it favors him. He makes this an ugly fight and wins with a few takedowns and stalling out the end of each round in top position.

Obama UD 50-49, 50-49, 50-49

I thought the line would have moved after last night, but on my book it remained unchanged after the debate. I had to throw down on Romney (not a fan of either one) because I cap this fight at evens, maybe a slight edge to Obama.

Ticket#:75487133
    Nov 06 08:00 AM
    INTERNET / -1 Oct 04 11:03 AM PROP U.S PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS - WINNER
    [70202] REPUBLICANS +275
    $100 / $275

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Last bit about the election, I promise. So I just read about a study that compared poll movement the week before the first debate with the week after the last debate, from 1960 to 2008. Every time except one, there was no substantial change in the polls. In the one outlier year, the candidate who performed better in the debates actually lost ground in the polls. So the study concluded that the debates have little, if any, impact on the election itself.

In light of this, one has to assume the jump from -520 to -275 was an overreaction. Im going to pull the trigger here. If the line improves I will just add more.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I don't see how Obama loses

Cant imagine Romney as president, and I've got a pretty great imagination.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

If volkmann wins, I'm buying a volkmann 4 prez shirt

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Last bit about the election, I promise. So I just read about a study that compared poll movement the week before the first debate with the week after the last debate, from 1960 to 2008. Every time except one, there was no substantial change in the polls. In the one outlier year, the candidate who performed better in the debates actually lost ground in the polls. So the study concluded that the debates have little, if any, impact on the election itself.

In light of this, one has to assume the jump from -520 to -275 was an overreaction. Im going to pull the trigger here. If the line improves I will just add more.
    Now you're thinkin, Abe Lincoln.

Overreaction is one of the best ways to make money in sports betting. As far as elections you can usually follow the bumps up and down before and after conventions, debates etc. It also carries through to other sports, injuries, missed weight, etc; hitting them before they get factored into the price is valuable, but just as valuable is hitting the other side once it gets overreacted too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PunisherIND

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If volkmann wins, I'm buying a volkmann 4 prez shirt
    Sometimes I think I can't cap Volkmann fights reasonably since I hate him so much.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If you enjoy being bored to death, read Nate Silver's blog. He was a poker player switched to sabremetrics switched to election forecasting.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

If you enjoy being bored to death, read Nate Silver's blog. He was a poker player switched to sabremetrics switched to election forecasting.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
    lol. good stuff. i'll try to check this out.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Gabers!!!!!!!!

Volkman/Roller is the only fight we disagree on... This could be a first pal. Let's kill it.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're not, if you're the average person, but they are if you're me. Most people rarely hit them, if ever, whereas I hit them regularly. I would have easily hit a couple 6 team MMA parlays this past weekend, but my current books don't allow MMA parlays. Need to find one that does.
    I've hit so many 6-8 teamers that I lost count a long time ago.

I've posted a lot of them on here.
    This isn't just a hobby for me, it's a skill. I wouldn't waste my time (and money) if I wasn't doing so well at it. You guys have a "bankroll" you play with, like a hobby. For me, it's my bread and butter. Until I get something else going, anyway.

Dude your stats are inflated and exaggerated. Anyone who can even get 55% of their picks correct is doing extremely well. You are claiming to be 20 and 6 or whatever the hell you posted and then 19-6 in Strikeforce.. LOL. Damn cousin, why don't you just quit you fawking job and do this skill full time? Anyways Mr. Great Gabers, I think you are full of shit, and Jesus would put you to shame as far as this skill goes. You are a parlay chaser, and you are only lying to yourself cousin. Do you know your MMA, sure, do I read your opinions, yes indeed, but don't try and claim that you are getting 75% of your picks correct. Because if that is true, then you are a dumbass for not quitting your job and going pro bro.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Dude your stats are inflated and exaggerated. Anyone who can even get 55% of their picks correct is doing extremely well. You are claiming to be 20 and 6 or whatever the hell you posted and then 19-6 in Strikeforce.. LOL. Damn cousin, why don't you just quit you fawking job and do this skill full time? Anyways Mr. Great Gabers, I think you are full of shit, and Jesus would put you to shame as far as this skill goes. You are a parlay chaser, and you are only lying to yourself cousin. Do you know your MMA, sure, do I read your opinions, yes indeed, but don't try and claim that you are getting 75% of your picks correct. Because if that is true, then you are a dumbass for not quitting your job and going pro bro.
    55% is only really impressive unless youre betting some sort of spreaded sport. 55% in boxing and you're probably losing big time.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    You're right, I didn't go 12-4 this past weekend, even though I posted all the plays online. I guess that didn't happen.

I don't have a job. I can't quit what I don't have lol

Dude, I was liking you up til now, and didn't say anything the numerous times you've said retarded shit. Even when others were shitting on you. You are a real idiot. I'm done with your dumb ass.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    18/76

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [306] UTAH +16-150 (B+2)
    15/51

PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
    [302] STL RAMS +2½-110
    [418] NY GIANTS -370
    [419] TEN TITANS +195
    [434] NO SAINTS -200
    [4054] J. TSONGA -260
    15/372

STRAIGHT BET
    510/300
    hope someone tailed on my rams play...

PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
    [302] STL RAMS +112
    [418] NY GIANTS -370
    [306] UTAH +14½-110
    [362] AUBURN -8-110
    [370] STANFORD -9-110
    17/301

got em straight 100 to win 107 and 100 to win 112

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

$4.00 $138.89
    Pending 10/5/12 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1202 Josh Neer -290* vs Justin Edwards
    Pending 10/5/12 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1401 Jeremy Stephens -235* vs Yves Edwards
    Pending 10/5/12 6:00pm UFC Fighting 1702 Jacob Volkmann -210* vs Shane Roller
    Pending 10/5/12 5:30pm UFC Fighting 1801 Bart Palaszewski +175* vs Diego Nunes
    Pending 10/5/12 4:30pm UFC Fighting 1951 Marcus LeVesseur -125* vs Carlo Prater
    Pending 10/5/12 4:00pm UFC Fighting 1975 Aaron Simpson +155* vs Mike Pierce

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

$3.25 $5.04

Pending 10/5/12 4:00pm UFC Fighting 1975 Aaron Simpson +155* vs Mike Pierce

having some fun with 5dimes lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    18/76

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    [306] UTAH +16-150 (B+2)
    15/51

PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
    [302] STL RAMS +2½-110
    [418] NY GIANTS -370
    [419] TEN TITANS +195
    [434] NO SAINTS -200
    [4054] J. TSONGA -260
    15/372

STRAIGHT BET
    510/300

Rams win 17-3, easy $

hit em straight too at +107 and +112

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

up huge so far this week... lookin forward to the FX card... gonna play around with these too:

STRAIGHT BET
    [4455] K. NISHIKORI +225
    220/490

STRAIGHT BET
    [4052] Z. ZHANG +375
    (F. MAYER vrs Z. ZHANG)
    200/750

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647