Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    I almost parlayed Neer, but wanted something more in the -225 range. Can't believe a guy as experienced as him went in there and did such a rookie thing.

I had also bet on Simpson (small at +155). Was loving it after round one, since I figured we'd be seeing a grinding decision and Aaron was already clearly up 1 round. Then seeing him get crumpled was sad.

I was still able to make profit on my Bigfoot +200 straight bet and an Ellenberger/Dodson/Santos +130 parlay, at least. I only bet this card VERY small, though, because I was going live. No chances to live bet, plus I just wanted to enjoy the event and not sweat bets the whole time. Now I'm wishing I would have bet more, but oh well.
    Fortunately for me, I was able to grab the Travis Browne loses by popped hamstring prop at +8000, so I finished up on the night as well. Wish I would've bet more on it.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I almost parlayed Neer, but wanted something more in the -225 range. Can't believe a guy as experienced as him went in there and did such a rookie thing.

I had also bet on Simpson (small at +155). Was loving it after round one, since I figured we'd be seeing a grinding decision and Aaron was already clearly up 1 round. Then seeing him get crumpled was sad.

I was still able to make profit on my Bigfoot +200 straight bet and an Ellenberger/Dodson/Santos +130 parlay, at least. I only bet this card VERY small, though, because I was going live. No chances to live bet, plus I just wanted to enjoy the event and not sweat bets the whole time. Now I'm wishing I would have bet more, but oh well.
    I know what you mean. I went to the last FOX card. Had a lot riding on it. It would have sucked if I wasn't having a good night, but I made a killing that night. Hit every play except Gomez, Varner, and Vera.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I think Pierce deserved KO of the Night instead of Johnson, and Volkmann deserved sub of the night instead of Edwards. Edwards put Neer to sleep, but that wasn't 'cos it was a great sub, it was 'cos Neer is an idiot.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Note: Done betting on Josh Neer. I would even take Matt Riddle against him.

Never trust a white guy named Josh who talks, looks, and acts like a Mexican thug.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24878

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I think Pierce deserved KO of the Night instead of Johnson, and Volkmann deserved sub of the night instead of Edwards. Edwards put Neer to sleep, but that wasn't 'cos it was a great sub, it was 'cos Neer is an idiot.
    Agreed with Volkman for sure. Strait dominance with transitioning all the way to the sub.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Fortunately for me, I was able to grab the Travis Browne loses by popped hamstring prop at +8000, so I finished up on the night as well. Wish I would've bet more on it.
    lol damn...tht Browne prop was only +5000 on my book so didnt see any value in it...would def taken it at +8000 tho

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

I know what you mean. I went to the last FOX card. Had a lot riding on it. It would have sucked if I wasn't having a good night, but I made a killing that night. Hit every play except Gomez, Varner, and Vera.
    Yeah. The UFC only came to Minnesota once prior (UFC 87 4 years ago) and the ticket sales sucked. Then they finally came back again and the sales were HORRENDOUS! We may not get another event here for another 10 years, so I wanted to savor the moment. I bet small enough that if I lost, I didn't really care, but if I won, it was a nice little bonus.

I din't want to have like 4 figures on a parlay and be sweating my balls off the whole card. Just wanted to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the fights, stress free.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Nice! I cashed the prop on "Will Jacob Volkmann win by submission (rear naked choke) in 2:38 - Yes" at +23000

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nice! I cashed the prop on "Will Jacob Volkmann win by submission (rear naked choke) in 2:38 - Yes" at +23000.
    Sweet line brah

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry about arkansas I lost 3u, really suprised me how well they played

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I agree, no way Neer should've lost that fight. Someone as experienced as him just getting sloppy like that. Pathetic performance. I hope he gets cut.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Lol, are you in the mood for another history lesson about your own rat faced people you know nothing about? The "Armenian Master Race" has always been conquered by one people or another, and Armenians were conquered by Muslims for a large portion of you history you were subjects of the Muslims and rocked a rag on your head like in the pic below.

You see, conquered subjects wear the same clothes as the people who conquered them. Just like african americans now wear blue jeans and Ralph Lauren, you once wore rags on your head. That is, until you were conquered by WHITE Europeans.

Now I don't know wtf you call that "rag" but make no mistake, Gabe, it is indeed a "rag". Which makes you a "raghead". Imagine if Bigday saw this armo wackadoo walking around Beaver Canyon Minnesota. He would probably get his shotty from the back seat and blast that rag off his head, talking bout he caught osama bin laden.

Look pretty similar, doesn't it? Sorry I couldn't make the photoshop of you 100% historically accurate, although it is more accurate than you picks will ever be.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

You're right, I didn't go 12-4 this past weekend, even though I posted all the plays online. I guess that didn't happen.

I don't have a job. I can't quit what I don't have lol

Dude, I was liking you up til now, and didn't say anything the numerous times you've said retarded shit. Even when others were shitting on you. You are a real idiot. I'm done with your dumb ass.

Ahhhh... Dude.... Does this mean we can't be internet friends anymore??? I'm devastated...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Ahhhh... Dude.... Does this mean we can't be internet friends anymore??? I'm devastated...
    Yep. Also means you can't ask me to hang with you in Vegas anymore, 'cos I'll tell you to go fk yourself.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    sorry about arkansas I lost 3u, really suprised me how well they played
    better make it up to me with some solid plays

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

better make it up to me with some solid plays
    i posted some winners on invicta, but i think your bookie doesnt carry those lines. im really only good at betting on chick fights.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Yep. Also means you can't ask me to hang with you in Vegas anymore, 'cos I'll tell you to go fk yourself.

TRU LIFE - GABE:

You wanted to move in with some dude on this forum and just bet for a living. Then you lost all $100 of your miniscule bankroll and came on this forum crying and looking for sympathy. Then Friday night, you proceeded to get destroyed again, but you claimed that you bet on the Russian, and it was "Your biggest play of the night" only after the fight was concluded. LOL. You also denied betting on that dude that DeFacto called you out on, and which you clearly posted on this thread before the fights started. Fact is, you contradict yourself left and right, and you clearly are a pathological liar, who's word is no good. So you could say you won $10 or $1000 and nobody is going to buy into your bullshit. You need to go to counseling to get that lying under control cousin. It's a sign of weakness and insecurity, fact.

However, do not be discourage as I am sure you will make it all up today and then some on some bogus, fictional, hail mary parlay in NFL, that you will no doubt post after the game is done, without a ticket number. And one last thing, Sideloaded doesn't know shit about College Football. He is still in middle school so his brain isn't fully developed. Just saying, you are taking betting advice from a 13 year old. Simple observation, that's all.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

i posted some winners on invicta, but i think your bookie doesnt carry those lines. im really only good at betting on chick fights.

No, you blow at that too.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

TRU LIFE - GABE:

You wanted to move in with some dude on this forum and just bet for a living. Then you lost all $100 of your miniscule bankroll and came on this forum crying and looking for sympathy. Then Friday night, you proceeded to get destroyed again, but you claimed that you bet on the Russian, and it was "Your biggest play of the night" only after the fight was concluded. LOL. You also denied betting on that dude that DeFacto called you out on, and which you clearly posted on this thread before the fights started. Fact is, you contradict yourself left and right, and you clearly are a pathological liar, who's word is no good. So you could say you won $10 or $1000 and nobody is going to buy into your bullshit. You need to go to counseling to get that lying under control cousin. It's a sign of weakness and insecurity, fact.

However, do not be discourage as I am sure you will make it all up today and then some on some bogus, fictional, hail mary parlay in NFL, that you will no doubt post after the game is done, without a ticket number. And one last thing, Sideloaded doesn't know shit about College Football. He is still in middle school so his brain isn't fully developed. Just saying, you are taking betting advice from a 13 year old. Simple observation, that's all.
    lol @ you trying to use proper grammar and punctuation, yet failing miserably.

"the russian" was my biggest play in the contest this week and i said i was on him several times before the fight, you retard.

LOL I really am convinced you are mentally challenged...

If I'm so shitty and a liar, then leave me alone:
    (PM's)
    "Curious what your thoughts are on Paul Sass vs Matt Wiman. I capp Sass around evens, but I am thinking he will open as a slight underdog against Wiman.. If he stays around evens or an underdog, I really like him against Wiman. Anything I am overlooking here???"

"You like anything this next UFC card? I think this may be one event that I don't put down any action, because I plan on going so big on Bendo the next weekend."

lol @ i wanted to move in with some dude from this forum... wtf? this dude has no sense of humor or sarcasm. really mentally ill, not even kidding. bet masta's stories about him hold up, dude is a 'tard. just leave me alone, and don't ask me for my advice anymore. dumb piece of sh!t. (this scumbag was asking me to hang with him in vegas LOLL thank god i didn't go to vegas that weekend. bipolar scum with an incredibly low IQ)

PS- If you bothered to read ANYTHING in THIS thread, you would see how HUGE I was up for the week, so the loss on Friday didn't hurt me, you dumb mook.
    Last edited by gabe; 10-07-12 at 12:58 PM.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

lol @ you trying to use proper grammar and punctuation, yet failing miserably.

"the russian" was my biggest play in the contest this week and i said i was on him several times before the fight, you retard.

LOL I really am convinced you are mentally challenged...

If I'm so shitty and a liar, then leave me alone:
    (PM's)
    "Curious what your thoughts are on Paul Sass vs Matt Wiman. I capp Sass around evens, but I am thinking he will open as a slight underdog against Wiman.. If he stays around evens or an underdog, I really like him against Wiman. Anything I am overlooking here???"

"You like anything this next UFC card? I think this may be one event that I don't put down any action, because I plan on going so big on Bendo the next weekend."

Who gives a Fawk about messages. I sent that message to like 5 different people. I try and get as many opinions as possible douche. All I'm saying is you're full of shit and everyone knows it. Retro poster extraordinaire.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Who gives a Fawk about messages. I sent that message to like 5 different people. I try and get as many opinions as possible douche. All I'm saying is you're full of shit and everyone knows it. Retro poster extraordinaire.
    Yeah, keep messaging liars whos opinions you don't care about... idiot. REAL IDIOT.

I seriously hope you get AIDS. But no one would ever f*ck you.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Yeah, keep messaging liars whos opinions you don't care about... idiot. REAL IDIOT.

I seriously hope you get AIDS. But no one would ever f*ck you.
    Man, that was a terrible failed attempt at humor. I thought you were a comedian? Besides, I am caucasian, and unlike armenians, we wrap our shit every time.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Man, that was a terrible failed attempt at humor. I thought you were a comedian? Besides, I am caucasian, and unlike armenians, we wrap our shit every time.
    Humor? What makes you think it was a joke, the word "seriously" ? lol truly an idiot...

i'm 100% caucasian, you are half brown, stfu.

"wrap our shit" lol my god, dude, just stop talking to me. you are a low life and an idiot. i KNOW you have nothing better to do, but i'm asking you nicely to stop wasting my time.

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only thing that's 100% fact is that this forum is seriously unattractive to outsiders ha ha.

Seriously there are some knowledgeable guys here, I lurk and listen carefully to the analysis from the the regular and consistent posters and I find this resource useful. Gabe was very positive about Volkmann prior to the last event, I wasn't planning on making a play on that fight but Gabe's overwhelming positivity let me to do some research and having taken a good look at both fighters I made a pretty hefty play which compensated for my losses on Neer.

I had some thoughts on a few of the fights too, as I imagine did hundreds of other people who check in here to see what you guys have to say before making a decision on their plays, but I didn't bother making a contribution because of the ridiculous arguments about nothing that pop up in every thread. The sad thing is everyone here has something to contribute.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

I dont know man. It has been pretty funny too. I suggest you contribute and do not listen to the haters...there will be none if you dont claim to be the best around or to be the p4p best backyard fighter.

ShotgunRua

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    I dont know man. It has been pretty funny too. I suggest you contribute and do not listen to the haters...there will be none if you dont claim to be the best around or to be the p4p best backyard fighter.
    Well I went 16 - 0 at the last FX event and I just knocked out Kimbo Slice at a BBQ, do you suggest keeping that under my hat?

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Nice...you see. 14 posts took you to join the mocking team.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
    Well I went 16 - 0 at the last FX event and I just knocked out Kimbo Slice at a BBQ, do you suggest keeping that under my hat?
    Nah, that sounds more realistic than some of the other claims we've witnessed on here!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    i don't claim anything, only defend myself when i get shit on. not my fault i sound cocky when i'm defending myself. it's just the truth.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
    The only thing that's 100% fact is that this forum is seriously unattractive to outsiders ha ha.

Seriously there are some knowledgeable guys here, I lurk and listen carefully to the analysis from the the regular and consistent posters and I find this resource useful. Gabe was very positive about Volkmann prior to the last event, I wasn't planning on making a play on that fight but Gabe's overwhelming positivity let me to do some research and having taken a good look at both fighters I made a pretty hefty play which compensated for my losses on Neer.

I had some thoughts on a few of the fights too, as I imagine did hundreds of other people who check in here to see what you guys have to say before making a decision on their plays, but I didn't bother making a contribution because of the ridiculous arguments about nothing that pop up in every thread. The sad thing is everyone here has something to contribute.
    glad you tailed on that, i tried to get the roller betters to switch their minds but it didn't work. i feel better when we all win.

and yeah, this forum would be a lot better if it weren't for morons who have empty lives and are miniscule on the inside. they get their kicks by spewing negativity on internet message boards. imagine that lol- truly pathetic-- but you have people like that on every forum, they are a cliche.
    Last edited by gabe; 10-07-12 at 04:31 PM.

ShotgunRua

glad you tailed on that, i tried to get the roller betters to switch their minds but it didn't work. i feel better when we all win.

and yeah, this forum would be a lot better if it weren't for morons who have empty lives and are miniscule on the inside. they get their kicks by spewing negativity on internet message boards. imagine that lol- truly pathetic-- but you have people like that on every forum, they are a cliche.
    Well I don't know enough about all the bitching and where it came from to comment, but thanks for making your feelings on Volk clear. Saved my night. How do you feel about Silva/Fitch?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

shotgunrua do you know shogunrua? He also posts here.

ShotgunRua

shotgunrua do you know shogunrua? He also posts here.
    No, I only just joined and haven't come across him.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Welcome ShotGun. You will be fine on this forum as long as you don't constantly lie about your bets and say how you are the greatest. Gabe is just pussy hurt because he get's shit on daily for lying about everything you can imagine. He get's shit on for a reason, it's not like people wake up and decide to attack him, he does it to himself. If you are humble and honest, you won't get R-Kellyed on like Gabers does. GL.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Welcome ShotGun. You will be fine on this forum as long as you don't constantly lie about your bets and say how you are the greatest. Gabe is just pussy hurt because he get's shit on daily for lying about everything you can imagine. He get's shit on for a reason, it's not like people wake up and decide to attack him, he does it to himself. If you are humble and honest, you won't get R-Kellyed on like Gabers does. GL.
    1- Dirty X calls me a liar (couple months ago) and says I didn't post my plays before the events
    2- I show the idiot that I did post them before the events. Not only that, people tailed me and won, and commented in my thread saying so.
    3- He apologizes, says he didn't see my posts.
    4- Starts messaging me and asking for my thoughts week after week.
    5- Repeat.

LOL

ShotgunRua said he has been lurking on the forum, so I'm sure he knows I haven't lied about a thing. What is there to lie about? I create a thread BEFORE the event and post my picks BEFORE the event. Otherwise, what's the point? I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you are truly a MORON.

Done with you, short mexican troll.

First ... 45678910 ... Last