bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

hahaha

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Do you think you'll get to the point where you simply won't be able to gamble any more online? Is that a legitimate possibility?
    Yep. But luckily my nephew likes all the same sports I do.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by dww123 View Post
    How come?
    One of the threshhold numbers for the suspicious items rules that banks are supposed to go by is $2500. Granted, its only supposed to be at $2500 for when they do a service for you (write ***********, etc), but sometimes these guys don't know and fill out the form anyway. Rather be safe and just keep it below 2500 myself.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    I am paranoids as hell about that too! I shudder at the thought of waking up one day and seeing the books I belong to have been shut down and my money is trapped, like what happened with PokerStars users.

The government needs to f*ck off and make gambling legal. It's a victimless "crime" that doesn't hurt anyone.
    Pokerstars paid out on their own accord. Full Tilt still hasn't paid, but are planning on it. One of the ewallets is where I had my money, and they were nice enough to just run off with the funds themselves.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    nunya, degenr8, defacto, dirtyx: 4 dudes i really hated that i really like now lol
    Word up Cousin.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Did you hate me too Gave? I assume you did, or maybe even still still do, but didn't include me because you have no reason to like me now. haha

I laid it on you with the best of them, but then I got real busy and couldn't come to the forums as often.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    Did you hate me too Gave? I assume you did, or maybe even still still do, but didn't include me because you have no reason to like me now. haha

I laid it on you with the best of them, but then I got real busy and couldn't come to the forums as often.
    well, everybody gave me shit lol but those were the main 4... MMA Bet Masta, too, but I don't think we're that cool lol

gotten into it with v a lot, too, but never started hating him or anything lol

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

well, everybody gave me shit lol but those were the main 4... MMA Bet Masta, too, but I don't think we're that cool lol

gotten into it with v a lot, too, but never started hating him or anything lol
    BetMasta !!! He's hating life right now. He is teaching 8th grade in the desert city of Desert Hot Springs, not to be confused with Palm Springs.. That city resembles a toilet and is crawling with hobos,hookers, and crack heads. Prob why he's been MIA for awhile.

bogbat

Its cool that guys like you stick around. Hopefully Luca sticks around too after the harassment he has receieved here. Characters like you guys and Jesuseatsnubs ((RIP) ("How's the rooster?")) help keep this forum entertaining.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    BetMasta !!! He's hating life right now. He is teaching 8th grade in the desert city of Desert Hot Springs, not to be confused with Palm Springs.. That city resembles a toilet and is crawling with hobos,hookers, and crack heads. Prob why he's been MIA for awhile.
    ha sounds a riot

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Its cool that guys like you stick around. Hopefully Luca sticks around too after the harassment he has receieved here. Characters like you guys and Jesuseatsnubs ((RIP) ("How's the rooster?")) help keep this forum entertaining.
    Me and my incredibly irritating avatar aren't going anywhere

Just looking at that picture makes even the calmest person's blood boil.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahahha Bogbat comparing you to Jesuseatsnubs Gabers! Tragic

BTW, last time I was on tapology, I noticed that Jesuseatsnubs had been banned for a year for racist comments or something! Think it was towards a fighter he'd bet on or a fighter who had beaten somebody he'd bet on!

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    I was thinking he could have run afoul of some gang members. 8th graders are crazy nowadays might shank betmasta if he flunks them.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

it's cool that guys like me and jesuschrist stick around with our solid plays to balance out fools like you who don't know what they're doing when it comes to mma wagering

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    add rap lyrics

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"hog life"

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    This is amazing

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    add rap lyrics
    sbr trivia.

what track was playing in the background during that gif?

bogbat

it's cool that guys like me and jesuschrist stick around with our solid plays to balance out fools like you who don't know what they're doing when it comes to mma wagering
    LOL! I've never tailed on you on MMA never would since you often rely on chasing to stay afloat. Jesus is a solid capper but it is only worth tailing him if you are going to follow all his plays down to the lines he gets and the unit size.

Anyway, I've never in my time in this forum stated that I am a good MMA capper. I do okay and I am up a bit overall but nothing to brag about. To truly be a good MMA handicapper you either have to spend the time studying fights (or have a very good memory), or be statistically inclined, kind of like Nunya.

I have a family and too much at stake to ever attempt making a living off of gambling. Chances are you will end up with broken legs, rotting in a dumpster, with the way you chase on credit with a local.

bogbat

cmon lets keep the arguements in this thread alive people!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

. Chances are you will end up with broken legs, rotting in a dumpster, with the way you chase on credit with a local.
    Maybe if you found an unkind way to state those sentiments, Gabe would put you on his hate list.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

LOL! I've never tailed on you on MMA never would since you often rely on chasing to stay afloat. Jesus is a solid capper but it is only worth tailing him if you are going to follow all his plays down to the lines he gets and the unit size.

Anyway, I've never in my time in this forum stated that I am a good MMA capper. I do okay and I am up a bit overall but nothing to brag about. To truly be a good MMA handicapper you either have to spend the time studying fights (or have a very good memory), or be statistically inclined, kind of like Nunya.

I have a family and too much at stake to ever attempt making a living off of gambling. Chances are you will end up with broken legs, rotting in a dumpster, with the way you chase on credit with a local.
    You won't tail me on MMA, but you'll tail me on tennis?

Why are you lying, boy? I often rely on chasing? I rarely have losing nights betting MMA, so how is it possible that I go chasing "often" ?? I've gone chasing twice this year. This is the 10th month of the year, if you weren't aware. How is 2 times in 10 months "often" ????

And what the hell does the fact that I chased on a play after losing big on another have to do with anything? That is completely irrelevant. I've gone chasing on cards I did well picking on, but made the mistake of including a loser in all my parlays. If you had tailed me on that card, you would have ended up winning, so I don't see how what happens to me personally affects your wallet.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Maybe if you found an unkind way to state those sentiments, Gabe would put you on his hate list.
    lists are for phagz

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

nunya, degenr8, defacto, dirtyx: 4 dudes i really hated that i really like now lol
    Gabers... this forum is like a gang. For new members, initially, we might kick the shit out of you, and if you stick around, you'll be alright... in most cases. As long as you don't go posting squirrely videos wearing a phaggy superhero mask.
    Last edited by Educ8d Degener8; 10-02-12 at 11:05 PM.

bogbat

You won't tail me on MMA, but you'll tail me on tennis?

Why are you lying, boy? I often rely on chasing? I rarely have losing nights betting MMA, so how is it possible that I go chasing "often" ?? I've gone chasing twice this year. This is the 10th month of the year, if you weren't aware. How is 2 times in 10 months "often" ????

And what the hell does the fact that I chased on a play after losing big on another have to do with anything? That is completely irrelevant. I've gone chasing on cards I did well picking on, but made the mistake of including a loser in all my parlays. If you had tailed me on that card, you would have ended up winning, so I don't see how what happens to me personally affects your wallet.
    Like I said, I tailed you on that tennis parlay just for fun. I know absolutely nothing about tennis. The only sport I have really followed since moving to the US from Australia is MMA.

I stopped coming to these forums for a while, but if you recall, out of curiousity I asked in your big thread for an update at which time I was informed that you chased your way into a 10k hole with your local.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Like I said, I tailed you on that tennis parlay just for fun. I know absolutely nothing about tennis. The only sport I have really followed since moving to the US from Australia is MMA.

I stopped coming to these forums for a while, but if you recall, out of curiousity I asked in your big thread for an update at which time I was informed that you chased your way into a 10k hole with your local.
    A big portion of that loss was 'cos I chased on Manny Pacquaio and he got robbed, in return, I did, too... I had a bad night by including Jared Papazian in all my parlays. The ref in his fight interfered while he was tryna use the cage to defend the RNC, so he ended up losing, and busting all my parlays. That sent me chasing, and Pacquaio really screwed me that night. I still did well on that card, despite the Papazian loss, so if you had tailed me, you'd be up. I generally do well on MMA cards. I immediately made back all my losses and more on the following cards, all plays and bets documented on here. One parlay alone was $25 to win $955. This past weekend I went 12-4. In UFC alone, I'm 208-96 since UFC 126. If you had been tailing me since I've been here, you would have made a lot of money. Anyone with half a brain would have realized I am good at this by now.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

PS- 1 leg remaining in our parlay, the big fav. monaco and tipsaveric have hit. =))))))

straight play on monaco cashed

Luca Fury

To truly be a good MMA handicapper you either have to spend the time studying fights (or have a very good memory), or be statistically inclined
    Gotta do tape study. I have a damn good memory but when i got back and watch tape I see sooooo much stuff that I forgot ever happened. Plus, you need the tape study to see little things relevant to the matchup.

PS- 1 leg remaining in our parlay, the big fav. monaco and tipsaveric have hit. =))))))

Nice! I was on Manaco too, but not the others. Hope Tsonga cashes that parlay for ya! He should win without too much trouble as long as he doesn't have a typical Tsonga meltdown. He might shit in the opening set but should still rally back to get the W

Late night Tennis betting is so entertaining. Always nice to go to sleep right after a win. Sucks when you lose on it and have to fall asleep thinking about the loss, though.

BOL
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 10-03-12 at 02:10 AM.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Don't start sucking your own dick yet cousin...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I take it the Tsonga leg of parlay is a push then as Davydenko retired before?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    Gotta do tape study.
    No you don't. (Although I do.) You could beat this sport easily without knowing the names of the fighters.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    No you don't. (Although I do.) You could beat this sport easily without knowing the names of the fighters.
    how to do wiki search without fighter name?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, NunyaBidness, and Educ8d Degener8

First ... 1819202122 Last