staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

jiggy gonna getcha

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

How deep do you wanna go down the rabbit hole Lukefs601?
    LOL at you!

You post a picture that I posted on Twitter... That's supposed to offend me? LOL! I posted it cus people were asking if I was really 6'8" and they wanted a picture of me standing next to someone. That's an old picture from when I was a teenager that is funny because it shows how freakishly tall I really am. It's a great picture!

Then you go stalking DirtyX's facebook page! LOL! Now you're making yourself look like a nut, this is great. Don't you remember what happened to WannaBet when he started going stalker on people on here? Didn't turn out to well for him.

Luca Fury

jiggy gonna getcha
    I like how you think you're some criminal mastermind because you flipped through the pictures that I shared on my Twitter account.

One of my tweets got on SpikeTV, which was cool.

I'm tall, which is cool.

Yet for some reason, you think copying the cool pictures from my twitter and posting them to here, is bad for my image. Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, but thanks for proving my point.

You've definitely been gotten to pretty bad here. You've gone into full on obsession mode and continue to make yourself look bad by going into stalker mode and posting meaningless pictures.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 10-01-12 at 04:23 PM.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Why don't you guys get with local books so you can wager as much as you want?
    That's what I do. Pay me every Thursday or I pay them every Tuesday. I got $5000.00 credit too, so no need to deal with depositing or cashing out..

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    LOL at you!

You post a picture that I posted on Twitter... That's supposed to offend me? LOL! I posted it cus people were asking if I was really 6'8" and they wanted a picture of me standing next to someone. That's an old picture from when I was a teenager that is funny because it shows how freakishly tall I really am. It's a great picture!

Then you go stalking DirtyX's facebook page! LOL! Now you're making yourself look like a nut, this is great. Don't you remember what happened to WannaBet when he started going stalker on people on here? Didn't turn out to well for him.
    Funniest thing is that isn't my page.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

LOL at you!

ha difference is we all know sideloaded likes to troll. Wannabet was doing it out of pure cerebral obsession and wasnt trolling!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Funniest thing is that isn't my page.
    Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 05:47 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha Dan Hardy re-tweeted this:

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I really don't get the whole deal with dudes who troll... It's very, very lame. I don't imagine how anyone could knowingly troll and not feel like a waste of life.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol hit em where it hurts why don't ya Gabers

Luca Fury

LULZ.... You really are the most unoriginal moron ever. You pull out every cliche in the book.

I'm sure as you posted this you were thinking "Oh, yeah... I'm gonna get him good with this one! He'll never see it coming! I've really outdone myself with this one!"

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I really don't get the whole deal with dudes who troll... It's very, very lame. I don't imagine how anyone could knowingly troll and not feel like a waste of life.
    Ask, luca is serious on twitter but "trolls" the f-ck out of SBR. He is really the standard life-long loser gambler type.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

LULZ.... You really are the most unoriginal moron ever. You pull out every cliche in the book.

I'm sure as you posted this you were thinking "Oh, yeah... I'm gonna get him good with this one! He'll never see it coming! I've really outdone myself with this one!"
    gotten to Lukefs601

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

lol I'm thinking, since I've been here, so many dudes have come here with their picks and tried to fit in and you guys chased 'em all away haha... adam bowden, chandler blades, fosho, etc.... and whatever happened to proposition joe? that guy was cool.

i can't believe i'm still here, given all the shit i've taken.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

lol I'm thinking, since I've been here, so many dudes have come here with their picks and tried to fit in and you guys chased 'em all away haha... adam bowden, chandler blades, fosho, etc.... and whatever happened to proposition joe? that guy was cool.

I didnt say shit to any of those guys. But luca f-cking bragging over and over about hitting -400 strikeforce favs. He is a clown. Top it off he is a scumbag tout.

Luca Fury

Ask, luca is serious on twitter but "trolls" the f-ck out of SBR. He is really the standard life-long loser gambler type.
    Yep, because being friendly and polite on your personal Twitter account, but trolling on internet forums, directly equates to poor gambling skills. Makes sense.

I don't usually link to troll threads, but you have been reemed so bad in this one and have since resorted to desperate insult attempts that flop so badly, I might have to link people to this. I'm sure my Twitter followers would be even more amused than the SRB users at you thinking copy/pasting pictures from my Twitter is an insult.

I didnt say shit to any of those guys. But luca f-cking bragging over and over about hitting -400 strikeforce favs. He is a clown. Top it off he is a scumbag tout.
    Big surprise, you're back to the unoriginality. This is all you ever bring up. I went 4-0 on the last Strikeforce and one of them was a -400 fav... How is that bad? Your insults don't even make sense. Now if I went 0-4 and one of them was a -400 favorite, you'd have a point.

Your lack of originality and "insults" that are anything but, are starting to bore me. This thread may have run its course. Even DeFacto is tired of your garbage and left the thread.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 10-01-12 at 04:41 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Yep, because being friendly and polite on your personal Twitter account, but trolling on internet forums, directly equates to poor gambling skills. Makes sense.

I don't usually link to troll threads, but you have been reemed so bad in this one and have since resorted to desperate insult attempts that flop so badly, I might have to link people to this. I'm sure my Twitter followers would be even more amused than the SRB users at you thinking copy/pasting pictures from my Twitter is an insult.
    who got reemed ITT?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha Well I'm 99.9% sure that Bowden and Blades were fake characters created by a certain somebody who posts on here!

Gabe you are like Dan Hardy cuz, managed to hang around because of your colorful persona despite constant criticism and naysayers!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

this is from your twitter tim67?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

who got reemed ITT?

ahaha ridicularse!

Luca Fury

who got reemed ITT?

I got reemed because someone poorly photoshopped a picture? How is that even insulting? Not like it's a believable or humorous picture. That is an incredibly weak attempt at an insult.

You've been outed as an unoriginal, worthless moron. Your level of intelligence has been proven to be less than average on more than one occasion in this thread, your "insults" have fallen flat every time, and you showed that you have been gotten to by going into stalker mode on multiple posters here.

You have been outclassed.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I got reemed because someone poorly photoshopped a picture? How is that even insulting? Not like it's a believable or humorous picture. That is an incredibly weak attempt at an insult.

You've been outed as an unoriginal, worthless moron. Your level of intelligence has been proven to be less than average on more than one occasion in this thread, your "insults" have fallen flat every time, and you showed that you have been gotten to by going into stalker mode on multiple posters here.

You have been outclassed.

Luca Fury

I'm glad you stuck around. I know I penetrate with you occasionally and we don't always agree, but I enjoy your posts and threads for the most part. You're on of the few guys here who actually has reasoning for his bets.

EDIT: LOL at SBR auto changing "f*ck" to "penetrate"
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 10-01-12 at 04:53 PM.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

OTSS gabe. Only the strong survive.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'm glad you stuck around. I know I penetrate with you occasionally and we don't always agree, but I enjoy your posts and threads for the most part. You're on of the few guys here who actually has reasoning for his bets.
    haahhahahaa classic

Luca Fury

Thanks for proving my point regarding you're unoriginality yet again. You've encapsulated everything that makes you a terrible poster on this page alone. You brought a theory that makes no sense, posted the worst excuse for "insight," made the least offensive insults possible and then repeated them.

Thank you for continuing to making it easier to clown you.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haahhahahaa classic
    LOL at SBR's auto-correction! I will admit, the forum got me good with that one! That auto-correction was 100x better than anything Sideloaded tried to throw at me. How sad is it that a simple auto-correct is 100x better at insulting someone than an alleged "sharp"?

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Thanks for proving my point regarding you're unoriginality yet again. You've encapsulated everything that makes you a terrible poster on this page alone. You brought a theory that makes no sense, posted the worst excuse for "insight," made the least offensive insults possible and then repeated them.

Luca that douche doesn't even warrant your response. He is a piss ant, he has no credibility, and his word is shit. I am washing my hands of this little kid, you should to.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

LOL at SBR's auto-correction! I will admit, the forum got me good with that one! That auto-correction was 100x better than anything Sideloaded tried to throw at me. How sad is it that a simple auto-correct is 100x better at insulting someone than an alleged "sharp"?
    lol

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Luca that douche doesn't even warrant your response. He is a piss ant, he has no credibility, and his word is shit. I am washing my hands of this little kid, you should to.
    retired

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

"my last account was 2005 a join date, with 5000 posts"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Oh Fury btw, have you seen the predictions thing that Eric dude is doing on Helwani's show? Helwani keeps moaning about the odds not being out early enough, and says he wants to do some sort of sponsorship thing with whoever sets the line.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

DeFacto is a career troll here. He doesn't mean anything he says and doesn't deny being a troll even if you accuse him of being such. He, and the rest of us, fully acknowledge that he's just dude who is bored and comes on here ball-bust in the name of a good time. However, you're the only one in this entire thread who actually thinks he's serious, and has replied to his posts as if he actually means what he's saying, or cares about what people on a forum think.
    Pal, I mean exactly what you say what I say when I call you a liar and a fraud. The legal word for what you are doing is called "misrepresentation". The following definition is from the law dictionary.

An assertion or manifestation by words or conduct that is not in accord with the facts

Misrepresentation is a tort, or a civil wrong. This means that a misrepresentation can create civil liability if it results in a pecuniary loss. For example, assume that a real estate speculator owns swampland but advertises it as valuable commercially zoned land. This is a misrepresentation. If someone buys the land relying on the speculator's statement that it is commercially valuable, the buyer may sue the speculator for monetary losses resulting from the purchase.

A misrepresentation need not be intentionally false to create liability. A statement made with conscious ignorance or a reckless disregard for the truth can create liability.

To explain things to the two morons who don't know whats going on here, Luca Fury is "misrepresenting" himself in order to sell "advice" on his website (proven) and to attract listeners to his podcast which collects advertising revenue. (funnily enough from the same books his advice is supposed to help you beat).

He misrepresents himself by claiming to be a "pro MMA gambler" on his twitter and on sbr. This has already proven to have been false. After a cursory examination of the facts he openly admitted himself that the majority of his revenue does not come from MMA and he could not earn a living from MMA alone. Even if his "revenue" is real or imaginary.

So now we have a guy who now has to change his story and claim that he beats "all sports" for a profit in order to make enough to earn a living. But yet there is absolutely no documentation of this. Plus, there is no real reason to actually believe that he has the ability to do so. His claim of earning a living from "gambling" would seem HIGHLY dubious on its own, but when you couple it with his past, and his current station in life, and the fact he is trying to sell you something or otherwise earn revenue from you, it almost seems blatant doesn't it?

When you make a claim that is related to your for profit business it has to have some base in "reality" or else it is merely a misrepresentation.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

First ... 16171819202122 Last