bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

hmm...maybe a need to rewatch a couple of episodes. i wont, so im sticking with "hating the guy" concept until proven otherwise. Its only one guy that can pull of the hat, and his name is brad pickett.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Some impressive head movement from Hardy in this!... (legend btw)

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

How can you not love Hardy...he is a cool guy.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    haha- i liked akira on the show, he had a good sense of humor
    meet me in the garden at 7pm. we will fight bare fists.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Love Stipe at -200

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Interesting that Forrest Griffin has been training with Hardy (as part of Drysdale/Mir crew)...always thought Sadollah and Forrest were homebois so wouldnt of thought he'd want to have it look like he was helping opponent...I guess it's inevitable that sparring partners will cross over tho in place like Vegas

Rod_M

UFC on Fuel 5 odds up on SBR MMA Contest!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I maxed Hardy on BM at -170 and just tried again after line changed to -180 but it's saying Ive exceeded limit for game...I always thought you could bet as many times as you liked on Bookmaker as long as line had changed?

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I maxed Hardy on BM at -170 and just tried again after line changed to -180 but it's saying Ive exceeded limit for game...I always thought you could bet as many times as you liked on Bookmaker as long as line had changed?
    cocksuckers.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

joey bagels on mavtv right now. fwiw.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

joey o's thoughts:
    main event will be competitive
    hardy
    che
    hathaway
    pickett

fwiw.

bjpenn85

they have always as long as i can remember had 500 dollar limits...and thats max. never more

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    How can you know its a great card to bet on if there are no lines yet?

Some of the lines were released early on Paddy...

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

i like gunnar -185 @ 5d

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

I like Sass at -130. The way he ran through Volkmann gives me the feeling he will hangle Wiman as well. That will prob be my main play of the night. I like Brad Tavares over Watson as well. I also like Maguire and Struve as 2-1 underdogs, but I'll play them small. GL!

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

Nelson/Pickett parlay for this guy.

^Beware of the Sass pick imo. Wiman is a better grappler than Volkmann imo.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Volkmann would dryhump Wiman for three rounds.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Gonna go large on Hardy here.

Dillonious Monk

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Volkmann would dryhump Wiman for three rounds.
    I doubt it.

Wiman has fought way better competition. When's the last time he was even taken down? Miller?

Plus, the issue at stake here is not Wiman-Volkmann. Ponder upon that match up all you want but that is going to do absolutely nothing as far as helping you establish an opinion for this fight.

Wiman has better BJJ than Volkmann, and the way Volkmann got caught in that triangle against Sass was a bit rudementary tbh. Michael Johnson is a good fighter but is still an up and coming fighter working on his holes. He got taken down and outgrappled by Brookins, who is now a FW.

Wiman easily is the best fighter Sass has fought.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

MMA math would say Hardy>Ludwig and Ludwig>Sadollah therefore Hardy>Sadollah?

bjpenn85

But ..wiman will get trapped by the same sub if he tries to grapple with sass. Everyone in the lightweight div needs to stay the fakk out of all submissions attempt from sass. Standing wiman will win. But he is called handsome matt wiman, not smart ass, im not sure if he will stay out. But the fact that someone already has shown why you shouldnt grapple with sass, makes wiman backers maybe a bit more confident, but not to the point i believe people should play him more than in a parlay or just small.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gabe

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    But ..wiman will get trapped by the same sub if he tries to grapple with sass. Everyone in the lightweight div needs to stay the fakk out of all submissions attempt from sass. Standing wiman will win. But he is called handsome matt wiman, not smart ass, im not sure if he will stay out. But the fact that someone already has shown why you shouldnt grapple with sass, makes wiman backers maybe a bit more confident, but not to the point i believe people should play him more than in a parlay or just small.
    I love the way Sass can force people into his game...the way he pulls people into his guard is perfect and if he doesn't get that he will dive for a leg where he is more than capable of finishing..I just hope all the value isn't dried up before they raise my limits.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

I don't know man, I think Sass is the real deal, and I also think this fight eventually will hit the mat. No matter how hard Wiman try's to avoid it, I think this fight hits the mat relatively early, assuming Wiman fights smart and does make an effort to avoid the ground.

bjpenn85

that what he does, he sucks people into his game. And he got 3 rounds to get a takedown, dive for a leg, get a trap takedown, clinch, its just not logical to believe he wont. He has easily managed it so far, as long as there isnt a nate marquart coming into the cage and give sass the demian maia treatment i think most people are completely ******.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post
    Wiman is a different grappler than Volkmann imo.
    fyp

Dillonious Monk

I understand what you guys are saying but in my opinion Sass hasn't been fighting guys who are as experienced and well rounded as Wiman. He does have an excellent heel hook and triangle...but Wiman himself is pretty crafty on the ground and is an explosive guy who has pretty good scrambling ability. Lets not forget that Volkmann took Sass to the ground because he has horrible striking. Johnson got sucked into Sass's ground game when he was winning the stand up, however I feel Wiman will be smarter and be more careful if it does go to the ground or just back out and tell Sass to stand up. Wiman has been game in every fight he's ever been in, dudes. He's going to be determined to not get subbed in the early stages and will be ready to scrap imo lol

^Dude I'm not even sure what fyp means. lol

bjpenn85

I played Wiman against cole miller so you dont need to elobarate the difference between volkmann or any other opponent. Sass is different. And this is the first time matt wiman would need to fight a really smart fight and stay composed. He is an absolute wildman. A warrior spirit. I hope he hangs all that shit home before entering the cage. He needs to be calculated cool and collected...dont know. You shouldnt be confident here dude..not at all.

Rod_M

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    MMA math would say Hardy>Ludwig and Ludwig>Sadollah therefore Hardy>Sadollah?
    Line movement would suggest many think like that...

Dillonious Monk

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I played Wiman against cole miller so you dont need to elobarate the difference between volkmann or any other opponent. Sass is different. And this is the first time matt wiman would need to fight a really smart fight and stay composed. He is an absolute wildman. A warrior spirit. I hope he hangs all that shit home before entering the cage. He needs to be calculated cool and collected...dont know. You shouldnt be confident here dude..not at all.
    So because you played Wiman against Cole Miller, that means I shouldn't compare and contrast similar fighters? Not seeing the logic there. Even if it isn't news to you, maybe it can be helpful to someone who reads our posts. I think they were valid points. Dude, fighters try to fight smart and stay composed in most fights they are in. He may not be Anderson Silva out there, but he is no idiot, and he has been seeing Sass sub fighters left and right so I'm sure he is working hard on staying out of the subs Sass excels at and is going to have somewhat of a gameplan to avoid getting himself into bad situations...

I just think Wiman is the more complete fighter and if I can get him at + money I will lay a small amount on him, nothing big. The opening line has already been brought down considerably so I'm not even sure I will play him. But the line being brought down to where it has shows that there are alot of people out there who agreed there was value in the opening line.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post

^Dude I'm not even sure what fyp means. lol
    http://tinyurl.com/fyp-meaning

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    How can you know its a great card to bet on if there are no lines yet?
    'Cos lines don't matter noob.

Just pick WINNERZ!

Cousin Gabe will explain further if your neo cortex can't process the concept.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    'Cos lines don't matter noob.

Just pick WINNERZ!

Cousin Gabe will explain further if your neo cortex can't process the concept.
    you dont pay the juice if you win!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Fragoel2 View Post
    I think Miocic ITD, Sadollah, Watson and Nelson are favored, waiting for the odds.
    the more I read this post the more I recognize the brilliance. He's trying to sway public opinion and maybe a few lines makers to take the other side.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

50 points to whoever can guess which SBR poster I think sounds like Nick Swardson's GayRobot!? (30 secs in)..

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

"Wannabet" ?

First 123456 ... Last