NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    Okay I feel retarded right now. Looks like I am going to have to have a break from talking sh!t to other people on here for a while. lol
    It never stops Gabe.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

... I still like the bet somewhat, but I'll wait for weigh-ins to reassess this one. haha
    i dont think its a bad bet either, but im probably going to wait for "fight starts round 3". let me know if i should explain how that one works too.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

lulz

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    It never stops Gabe.
    Haha. That's true, if only I had a big Armenian ego.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

i dont think its a bad bet either, but im probably going to wait for "fight starts round 3". let me know if i should explain how that one works too.

Easy now fellow Diaz bros fan.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

It never stops Gabe.
    Keep suckin that Gabe d1ck

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    also adding Zhang/Tuck won't go 3 round distance* -195
    Great Value!!

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Hyun Gyu is out... fight scratched.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Hyun Gyu is out... fight scratched.
    lol jus put him in a parlay yesterday

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Silly goose.

One book had over/under 0.5 rounds for a fight once. Guess that means if they got within 2 1/2 minutes of coming into the ring.
    ha yeah that's how I used to have to remind myself when I started betting on boxing years ago...I'd keep getting confused about Over 9.5 round and "Round goes 1:30 Round 10" and whether they were same thing or not! Then I'd think "oh there is Over 0.5 rounds so maybe you can bet on them getting knocked out on way to the ring"!

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

^^

I'm surprised it took me this long to find out how they work. Especially considering I made a lot of u/o bets when I had funds tied up in Betislands earlier this year. Surprisingly, my ignorance never came back to bite me in the ass and ended up cashing out a bit over 100% of my initial investment.
    In fact, my last bet over there was Evans-Davis over 3.5 rounds. I recall walking sweating out Evans getting Davis in multiple crucifix positions and walking away from the TV with a sigh of relief half way through round three. haha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Thiago Silva not holding back!...

Once I moved to American Top Team, my life started going the wrong way. It wasn't a good team. I think I lost three years of my life training the wrong way. Their coaches didn't have much to teach the athletes. I'm glad I found a real team now and I now have the ability to get back on track. We have a very strong and very complete team. We have wrestlers, strikers, jiu-jitsu. We have everything. I wasted three years of my life [at ATT]. But ultimately it was my choice, my decision. I paid the price. Now I have to get back in the race. All I have to do is get back to my old habits of working hard in the gym. We didn't train hard at ATT. I only noticed that after I left them." -
    I asked Cole Miller for his thoughts on Thiago Silva trashing ATT...I thought I could start some shiiit as Cole Miller is ATT through and through but he didnt bite!..
    @acvaughan87 the more people that leave that don't wanna be here the better for both parties.People salivate 4 the structure n coaching here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Nice man. You should be the euro helwani.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

^^

I'm surprised it took me this long to find out how they work. Especially considering I made a lot of u/o bets when I had funds tied up in Betislands earlier this year. Surprisingly, my ignorance never came back to bite me in the ass and ended up cashing out a bit over 100% of my initial investment.
    In fact, my last bet over there was Evans-Davis over 3.5 rounds. I recall walking sweating out Evans getting Davis in multiple crucifix positions and walking away from the TV with a sigh of relief half way through round three. haha
    Heh, I understand completely. A few times I've ran real good playing some Stud high/low split tournaments to realize a few hours in that it was Stud high only.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

lol nedkov's staredown was the greatest... someone make a gif

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Franklin wins by TKO/KO +105*
    Franklin wins in round 3 +850*

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Yep.

Franklin wins in 3 or 4 = +412
    Franklin wins in 3 - 5 = +280

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Le by decision north of +1000 probably has some value as well. I don't like him to win, but if he does its probably a Cote style outpointing. He doesn't have Andy Silver or Feetor Belfort power to put Rich away.

feijao
    feijao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

guys, how much do we like lineker here?

also, do we think danzig is worth a play at -200?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Some of the ufc on fuel tv card clips have the reports talking off line. I like that. " oh what are we talking about in the next segment...its the way ins now dominick..right right..ok..."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/11/8...-live-weigh-in

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Anyone else like Urushitani?

He's a south paw that moves very well. Has excellent counters and rarely gets hit.
    Vs lineker who seems to have little movement and relies on powerful flurries ala wanderlei style. Dips his head and throws left right left right hooks. His footwork is limited and he likes to plant when he throws, so someone like urushitani should be able to land his shot and move out easily.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Im on Urushitani. He could very well land some takedowns too.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

I got money on Urushitani, solid overlooked veteran

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Lineker by KO

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

On lineker, took him last night.

Wish I would have hopped on here and read a little more, surprised and a little worried now seeing so many people on urishanti.

I do feel good though seeing how much bigger john looked compared to urushanti at the weight in. I just think urushanti has fought some pretty questionable and close fights (I read somewhere that many of his draws were 'gifts') against guys who I'm confident are a level below lineker. Not to base my bet on MMAmath, I'm factoring in other stuff as well, but this was my strongest outlook when analyzing - his past comp, his age, and his size compared to lineker. If lineker can fight a bit more controlled I think his punches will look much more impressive and powerful to what urushanti will land. Either way should be a fun fight.

MMAbetMASTA

hope you right gabriel, lineker best get err done...

MMAbetMASTA

Thiago / Fukuda?? Which you like more

Hey guys was wondering what you all thought is the better pick - if you had to pay the juice on one either thiago or fukuda, who would you go with? Both are pretty much the same price and I don't have the funds to pay that kind of juice on both. Was leaning fukuda but after seeing the weigh in deblass looks lean and in good shape. I can't get nedkovs robbery to randleman and his damn close fight to wiuff before getting the tko in the 3rd out of my head. And he got lit the hell up by cane before connecting to cane's glass chin. Think thiago is also much larger and probably a bit better everywhere (I've noticed euro wrestlers don't necessarily have the best mma wrestling and I actually give thiago a bit of an edge in wrestling too).

Willing to take a risk on just one of these guys..

Who would you go with and why????

Insight appreciated as always

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Silva, although I value-bet Nedkov small. That being said, don't pay the juice.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Silva for sure. Fukuda's good but theres a good portion of bets going on him just because of Blass' UFC debut, which he took on 12 days notice. He's in shape for this one so he's definitely undervalued.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Silva for sure. Fukuda's good but theres a good portion of bets going on him just because of Blass' UFC debut, which he took on 12 days notice. He's in shape for this one so he's definitely undervalued.
    EXCELLENT point with deblass' debut, forgot it was short noticed... yea man he looked shredded and prepared at weigh ins...

You all think silva has more value than Tuck as well? Intersted in paying the juice on him too..

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Posting some plays really quick, just to get them in the open:

Franklin/DHK/Fukuda parlay; Urushitani; Nedkov; DHK on points; DHK; DHK on points/GSP on points/Weidman parlay.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

imo fukuda's the worst bet on the card.

MMAbetMASTA

duly noted on fukuda, thanks guys.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I think Cung Le will win

MMAbetMASTA

Been doing research and watching tape the past couple hours and out of the 3 favs I was looking at before (silva, fukuda, tuck), I think I'm going with tuck. Just wish I would have decided this last night when he was -260 on my book, now -315...

The only thing that scares me is its zhang's big backyard and I would think the ufc would give him a winnable fight (but tuck is not that guy)... BUt that's the only thing that scares me, as I think tuck will dominate every aspect of the game and is leaps ahead of zhang everywhere. He knows to look out for the guillotine and I think tuck is prob the best natural grappler zhang's faced (winning the abudabi pro gold is no small feat). Will own on the ground and on the feet, me thinks.

First ... 3456789 ... Last