v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    kang is a can, breh
    FACT: kang is a better athlete and wrestler than caceras.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry to bust your bubble bub

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

kang is a can, breh
    Dennis is!

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like some of the dogs on this card. P. Thiago, Stanislav Nedkov, and Le all look like they may have some potential value. Especially if they get near the +220/+250 range. I can't bet on Gomi, don't care if he is +300, for me he is an autofade.

poopoo333
    poopoo333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4163

I think the line is steep on Kim, but what is Thiago's out here? Thiago's weakness falls right into Kim's strengths.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kim is a solid bet from -175 to -200, i can only see one possible outcome and thats kim taking him down and grinding him out and controlling him, no way thiago pulls of any sort of submission as kim defense is good enough to avoid if he was good enough to avoid nate diaz

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Do you see nedkov and P.thiago outpoint both kim and thiago silva? I think both those guys can win, but only by KO, so i rather want to get the KO prop at double the price instead of waisting my money playing them SU when they shouldnt really win if the fight goes the distance IMO.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    Kim is a solid bet from -175 to -200, i can only see one possible outcome and thats kim taking him down and grinding him out and controlling him, no way thiago pulls of any sort of submission as kim defense is good enough to avoid if he was good enough to avoid nate diaz
    Yeah he would be a solid bet at -175 given he opened at -200 and has never been lower. God you're retarded.

O hai guise Rich Franklin is a solid bet at -150!
    Last edited by sideloaded; 10-22-12 at 04:46 AM.

ermzzy

Best is when U said sengoki haha I learned U several times. I'm like 10-0 vs U plz stfu.

ermzzy

He's been lowered at paddypower at -175 if U were from a real country U would know this bookmaker. penetrating learned U again 11-0 retard.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

shitty 10 dollar limit euro trash books don't count f-ggot, at least say your local had him at -175 or something. LOL I guess next you will tell me you got -120 at bet365. Quote real odds bitch. Have fun betting 2 dollars at a time. If you aren't banned yet at that shitty euro trash gimmick book.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 10-23-12 at 04:25 AM.

Jerseychi
    Jerseychi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Mac Danzing is the lock of the year.

v1y

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseychi View Post
    Mac Danzing is the lock of the year.
    Mendes/Mckenzie was lock of the year.

I will be playing danzig moderate though...

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

What is special about Mac? Was surprised about the line and have seen a lot of people like him. Is it just a Gomi fade?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah think most are fading GOmi after last couple of performances

v1y

Danzig has improved significantly over his tenure in the UFC, and yes, Gomi hasn't looked good since 2005.

the obvious case for gomi is that florian/guida/diaz are way higher level than danzig, but if mitsuoka could nearly finish gomi, so can danzig.

Rubber Guard

There was a time when I thought Danzig would be the dog in almost any LW matchup you give him. Perhaps Gomi is just that bad now. I do think level of opponents is tough to get around. While Mac has beat Efrain, Joe Daddy who completely has lost it and retired and Gomi has lost to guys like Nate Diaz, Guida, And Ken Flo...it is hard to read exactly where they both are. Gomi's latest sample has been 5x more difficult than Mac's.

Perhaps I am just hoping for one more flash from the fireball kid! Perhaps Mac has found something..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah, and Danzig also didnt look bad at all in his loss to Wiman. And as we know now losing a close fight to Wiman is nothing to be ashamed of...some thought Danzig won the first two rounds.

ermzzy

shitty 10 dollar limit euro trash books don't count f-ggot, at least say your local had him at -175 or something. LOL I guess next you will tell me you got -120 at bet365. Quote real odds bitch. Have fun betting 2 dollars at a time. If you aren't banned yet at that shitty euro trash gimmick book.
    not a local bookie focker, its a huge bookie dumbass, 12-0 LEARNED U AGAIN U HOMO AMERICAN

ermzzy

I got a feeling Gomi shows up here and connects on danzig just like he did on griffin. DONT SLEEP ON GOMIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

v1y

Danzig's loss to Wiman > Gomi's win over Mitsuoka.

Also... Danzig should be given some credit for KO'ing stevenson. as much as joe daddy has lost it, i feel it's more due to poor game planning rather than not being competitive. danzig laid him out cold

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post

Also... Danzig should be given some credit for KO'ing stevenson. as much as joe daddy has lost it, i feel it's more due to poor game planning rather than not being competitive. danzig laid him out cold
    yeah was excellent timing and technique

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post

I can buy everything your selling but the Joe Daddy stuff. I was a big Joe Stevenson fan, but the guy had lost it at that point. Joe was a true professional and missed weight in his last fight. A legit BB like Joe was choked out by the gay TUF fighter and then retired. Can't get any worse than that. He had lost it long before that sad moment. Danzig landed a perfect shot to offense less Stevenson and it put him out. Perhaps he showed he was capable of power, but not much else. Anyone at LW could be Joe during his last handful of fights in MMA. Joe at that point was slow and outmatched physically at LW. He fought way above capable weight classes his whole career. Danzig landed on a T-Rex armed midget.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    I can buy everything your selling but the Joe Daddy stuff. I was a big Joe Stevenson fan, but the guy had lost it at that point. Joe was a true professional and missed weight in his last fight. A legit BB like Joe was choked out by the gay TUF fighter and then retired. Can't get any worse than that. He had lost it long before that sad moment. Danzig landed a perfect shot to offense less Stevenson and it put him out. Perhaps he showed he was capable of power, but not much else. Anyone at LW could be Joe during his last handful of fights in MMA. Joe at that point was slow and outmatched physically at LW. He fought way above capable weight classes his whole career. Danzig landed on a T-Rex armed midget.
    Maybe, but still, Joe Daddy hadn't been KO'd since 1999 (I believe against Pulver) so it's still reasonably impressive

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

not a local bookie focker, its a huge bookie dumbass, 12-0 LEARNED U AGAIN U HOMO AMERICAN
    you sir are a wasteman please stop talking about MMA like you know anything about it MR I BET -270 BIG NOG STRAIGHT. a guy with 3.6k posts im shocked with lack of mma knowledge.

ermzzy

learned you so many times, what am i now 15-0?

thanks SALUD!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

you sir are a wasteman please stop talking about MMA like you know anything about it MR I BET -270 BIG NOG STRAIGHT. a guy with 3.6k posts im shocked with lack of mma knowledge.

ermzzy

american fagg0t

varkolek
    varkolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

Paddy Power isn't much of a book. I remember when I first joined I could get bets in the hundreds down, but then almost straight away it seems I was limited to betting about 7-20 Euro. I thought they just had small stakes on exotic markets, since it seems I had those limits almost from when I joined. But I learnt from this forum stakes that small mean you're limited. Also, I thought Unibet just had small stake limits, but learnt from here they had limited me.

Of course, it's possible to not be limited at books known for banning. A person could be doing bad at one book, but doing well at another.

I've been bettin at sportsbet.com.au which is 30% owned by Paddy Power for a fair while, knowing the Paddy Power thing from almost the beginning. Sportsbet is supposed to have increased its banning rate, but they haven't limited me yet. Maybe Sportsbet isn't quite as bad as Paddy Power, or maybe I am just that bad.
    Last edited by varkolek; 10-24-12 at 10:53 AM.

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Maybe, but still, Joe Daddy hadn't been KO'd since 1999 (I believe against Pulver) so it's still reasonably impressive
    Joe Lauzon clean clocked Pulver back in the day, didn't prove he was some punching ace. He generates power from looping punches. Anyone can really catch anyone like that. Especially going up against a little T-Rex that couldn't do anything offensively. Joe was due to get KO'd. Joe wasn't half the fighter he was back then. Logically if he was last KO'd in '99 at 18 years old that was saying he wasn't ready for the big leagues. Him getting KO'd next a clear 11 years later says that he was well past his prime....there was a reason why he won fights and never got KO'd like that in the span between the 2 KO's....because he was actually a hungry and decent fighter at one point.

v1y

god damn i just rewatched danzig/wiman 2. what a penetrating war.

http://fightnext.com/video/1A48GRK29...FC-on-Versus-6 skip to 10 mins in.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah was a great fight

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Rubber Guard

meh. get some thicker girls..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    meh. get some thicker girls..
    You don't think the ones they've got are dumb enough already?! Arianny isnt the full shilling for sure

First 123456 ... Last