Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Thiago was landing cleaner strikes, was more active and DEFENDED those takedowns. He was also real active in the clinch. I'm just saying that's not a robbery, I had Thiago in the lead but figured it was split because of that knockdown in the second. I dunno, this is really similar to that Maldonado-Pokrajec fight where like Vitooch and I were the only ones who thought the judges were right.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Are we arguing about whether Nedkov should have been winning based on what most of this forum would agree winning a fight should look like, or what percentage of judges would've scored the fight for Nedkov?

IMO only the second one is important.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Are we arguing about whether Nedkov should have been winning based on what most of this forum would agree winning a fight should look like, or what percentage of judges would've scored the fight for Nedkov?

IMO only the second one is important.
    Fair nuff, the day we figure out MMA judges the day we make bank all day erry day.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    Damn, that was close. Almost had him Round 2!!

Still got Franklin!

It's a small bundle of Cannabis Concentrate. Kinda like hash, but stronger and tastes better.

That concentrate is no joke. I smoke herb habitually, and I just tried a couple of the wax dabs last week for the first time. Good god, I was not ready for that... I went to the F__king moon. Never again for me, way too strong. Like hippy heroin.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    It's a small bundle of Cannabis Concentrate. Kinda like hash, but stronger and tastes better.
    NEED to try. Tastes better than hash? wooooooo

First ... 891011