Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I've heard that people are getting on my corner for letting me go 2nd rnd. Ridiculous, It was my call. knew it was torn but you never Quit
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-03-14 at 02:02 PM.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    Stout doesn't look very damaged in that pic. Also it was taken hours after their fight when more signs of wear may show. As for BJ, his fight vs Diaz is the only time looking like that, it would be impossible not to when the guy you are facing breaks the record for the amount of strikes within a fight. Show me a pic of BJ looking anywhere near like that after he was beat up by GSP in BJ-GSP II or BJ-Matt Hughes II.
    The alligator skin thing was just a line bullshit the UFC tried to push in order to explain why someone can get punched in the head 100 times or whatever over the course of 5 rounds and show absolutely no damage.

Even if that is true, we are not just taking about "cuts" when you say damage. Frankie's nose was busted, his mouth was leaking blood, and his eyes were swollen up. This happens to everybody when they get hit square. If you let a 12 year old girl punch you square in the face a dozen times I promise there will be some damage.

Bendo's face looked like he hadn't even been in a fight, he didn't even look like he was spitting blood out in the bucket, which should happen in any fight really. It's either these punches were not really connecting, or they had absolutely NOTHING on them, or most likely a combination of both.

It's not hard to break someone's nose, even Pauly D knows that.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

You guys are STILL crying about the Edgar loss? Lmao. Re watch it a million times its not gonna change

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Rogan has been using CLAAAANG regularly now, it seems.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just read through all the arguments on here.... Also just read the play by plays from the 4 sites I feel are most legit (mma mania, BE, sherdog, and junkie) - all scored for edgar.

Rewatched it... and wow, us bendo backers got REALLLLLYYYYY lucky.. Frank won that fight for sure, only thing for bendo that can be argued is mayyyybeee a draw...

Sorry edgar backers, shit end of the stick...

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Just read through all the arguments on here.... Also just read the play by plays from the 4 sites I feel are most legit (mma mania, BE, sherdog, and junkie) - all scored for edgar.

Rewatched it... and wow, us bendo backers got REALLLLLYYYYY lucky.. Frank won that fight for sure, only thing for bendo that can be argued is mayyyybeee a draw...

God dammit dude this was pretty much over...

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post

Don't be sorry Legz. Upsets and bad judging happen, this time however, it just so happens we were on the other side of it. We usually get screwed, this time we got lucky. $$$$$$$$$$. Benavidez is my next play I think, even though it's -280.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    God dammit dude this was pretty much over...
    Lol. Didn't go through all the posts, but I'll say that I had money on bendo, scored it for edgar, but felt round 3 through 5 were razor close. Can't bitch either way, but edgar was the right side and bendo backers should feel lucky.

First ... 15161718