Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Iz ended up being a bad play, but I was fine with Alessio. He was very stupid for choosing to grapple with Roller after rocking him in the third. Should have stole that third round but I digress. Need that juicy Guillard prop to win and DHK, and I will be fine.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I took roller and I feel I got lucky there - If they re fight that I would not be on roller but i'll take it heh - but think you had the right side with the dog

Vitooch
    Dayman

Yea, Alessio made some mental errors that prevented him from stealing a decision or perhaps even finishing him. Caught him in the third round, and decided to try to take him down instead of keep it standing. Also tried to go for a guillotine choke which made Roller's job of taking him down easier.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Gleison Tibau is not ending this dudes undefeated streak, put your money on it...
    A little bit of respek goes a long way...

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

You're a god amongst men Vitooch. An elite capper would go 7/7 but a selfless capper goes 0/7. Really took one - or seven - for the team. You're insta-fade material straight to the bank.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    A little bit of respek goes a long way...
    lol What happened to K1 Cody's flying knee Gabriel?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    You're a god amongst men Vitooch. An elite capper would go 7/7 but a selfless capper goes 0/7. Really took one - or seven - for the team. You're insta-fade material straight to the bank.
    Weren't u the one saying Roller was a silly bet?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

btw vaughany, did you know that shane roller has never won as the betting favorite??

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize that critiquing Roller at hefty favourite odds is compatible with endorsing all SEVEN loser bets.

And yes Roller @ -200 was a shit bet. Koldazzice admitted such as well. I even said that I was worried about Alessio's mental fortitude. He smashed Roller early in the third with a barrage of uppercuts then willingly engaged in the clinch to allow Roller to recover instead of instantly separating... then when Roller had his back, started to cry "you wanna fight or just ride me?". Like I said, he had the kryptonite to beat Roller with his superior boxing, solid TDD and defensive BJJ. He just is a TERRIBLE strategist and mental midget.

For the record I live-bet Roller (+180) after round one to lock in profit. It's on the Sherdog betting thread live...

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize that critiquing Roller at hefty favourite odds is compatible with endorsing all SEVEN loser bets.

And yes Roller @ -200 was a shit bet. Koldazzice admitted such as well. I even said that I was worried about Alessio's mental fortitude. He smashed Roller early in the third with a barrage of uppercuts then willingly engaged in the clinch to allow Roller to recover instead of instantly separating... then when Roller had his back, started to cry "you wanna fight or just ride me?". Like I said, he had the kryptonite to beat Roller with his superior boxing, solid TDD and defensive BJJ. He just is a TERRIBLE strategist and mental midget.

For the record I live-bet Roller (+180) after round one to lock in profit. It's on the Sherdog betting thread live...
    so let me get this straight, you made the right call but not vitooch, even though it was the same call?

werent you backing tibau also?

wasnt he correct about forrest?

wasnt the dhk fight a little flukish?

are you mad because you didnt get to don the mask this weekend?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and DeFactoCrippler

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    so let me get this straight, you made the right call but not vitooch, even though it was the same call?

werent you backing tibau also?

wasnt he correct about forrest?

wasnt the dhk fight a little flukish?

are you mad because you didnt get to don the mask this weekend?

hahaaha

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Vaughany please don't quote that idiot. I see a laundry list of excuses... Doesn't explain Vitooch going 0 for 7 yet I won a solid 7U last night.

Does Vitooch not deserve criticism for going 0/7 in documented plays? That's one of the worst single-event showings I can recall. I get it; it's cool to kick me when I'm down on one play but when I return the favour after he goes SEVEN for SEVEN in fail plays it's taboo? Come on son.

Never once have I disrespected you; I thought we were cool but you seem to enjoy instigating shit with people. These assholes are on ignore for a reason and yet you give them shine. If you want to be a dick and lose my respect then just say so. Otherwise, cut the instigating bullshit out. Requoting and laughing at pure hater posts is not something a respectful person would do.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany please don't quote that idiot. I see a laundry list of excuses... Doesn't explain Vitooch going 0 for 7 yet I won a solid 7U last night.

Does Vitooch not deserve criticism for going 0/7 in documented plays? That's one of the worst single-event showings I can recall. I get it; it's cool to kick me when I'm down on one play but when I return the favour after he goes SEVEN for SEVEN in fail plays it's taboo? Come on son.

Never once have I disrespected you; I thought we were cool but you seem to enjoy instigating shit with people. These assholes are on ignore for a reason and yet you give them shine. If you want to be a dick and lose my respect then just say so. Otherwise, cut the instigating bullshit out. Requoting and laughing at pure hater posts is not something a respectful person would do.
    Ok but u can be a hater and laugh at Vitooch going 0/7? Cool man

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Ok but u can be a hater and laugh at Vitooch going 0/7? Cool man
    The day following Wanderlei's loss:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch
    Are you still trying to defend your bad pick?
    If he was a hater to a sensible +EV play then he deserves the same treatment when he falls on his face. SEVEN times.

I don't even dislike Vitooch. He's a decent capper & poster. But if you criticize someone for making one bad pick (despite what many rational cappers agreed were valid points that played out) then expect to get it right back when you make seven fail bets on one night regardless of your rationale. I don't believe that's unreasonable.

I've never once shat on you for your picks when they flopped. I've always given you respect and I would imagine you would as well. The same goes for BIGDAY, Jesus Christ, v1y, Oblivian, etc.

Like the Brazilians say, hespect is a two way street. You go the wrong way, you lose your teeth.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Doesnt mean u have to stoop to his level tho...especially when ur in another thread acting all high and mighty sayin how the forum is full of haters.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would pay for a pro membership if it meant I would never have to deal with pubescent boys who fire air bets off while wearing a gimp mask.

Nor deal with anyone who would actually converse with said boys in any type of serious manner. Imagine if these "cerebral" mma brainstorming sessions happened real time.

I think sbr posters need to take stock of themselves and ask...

Am I a clown who treats 50$ recreational air bets seriously and acts like an "expert"?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PunisherIND

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

The day following Wanderlei's loss:

If he was a hater to a sensible +EV play then he deserves the same treatment when he falls on his face. SEVEN times.

I don't even dislike Vitooch. He's a decent capper & poster. But if you criticize someone for making one bad pick (despite what many rational cappers agreed were valid points that played out) then expect to get it right back when you make seven fail bets on one night regardless of your rationale. I don't believe that's unreasonable.

I've never once shat on you for your picks when they flopped. I've always given you respect and I would imagine you would as well. The same goes for BIGDAY, Jesus Christ, v1y, Oblivian, etc.

Like the Brazilians say, hespect is a two way street. You go the wrong way, you lose your teeth.
    dont take it personal, kid. the only reason we get on you is because you're a little mask-wearing pissant who cant admit when he's wrong, you have an occasional temper tantrum and have been known to cyber stalk professional mma gurus. aside from that, you're a pretty chill guy.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont take it personal, kid. the only reason we get on you is because you're a little mask-wearing pissant who cant admit when he's wrong,
    I think this sums it up perfectly. Funny talking about respect while looking and acting the way he does. I don't know what grown man could expect to be respected while in such a state. I don't know a grown man who would respect such a person.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    I think this sums it up perfectly. Funny talking about respect while looking and acting the way he does. I don't know what grown man could expect to be respected while in such a state. I don't know a grown man who would respect such a person.
    not only that, but the kid will put you on ignore if you hurt his feelings. i feel like i'm dealing with some broad in an aol chatroom, circa 1995.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    I think sbr posters need to take stock of themselves and ask...

Am I a clown who treats 50$ recreational air bets seriously and acts like an "expert"?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

not only that, but the kid will put you on ignore if you hurt his feelings. i feel like i'm dealing with some broad in an aol chatroom, circa 1995.
    haha

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Doesnt mean u have to stoop to his level tho...especially when ur in another thread acting all high and mighty sayin how the forum is full of haters.
    Fair enough. To be honest, I wouldn't have said anything had a single person acknowledged that Vitooch went 0-for-7 on his bets which is amongst the roughest nights I can recall. The fact that he's talked shit multiple times made me have no moral issues with treating him with the same level of integrity as he's shown me.

I don't have any issues with him as a poster & he's said as much as well but he was clearly deriving pleasure out of seeing the Wanderlei play get so close & then blow up in my face... and then play it off as a bad bet the next day.

Like I said, respect is a two-way street. People who don't stand up for themselves when they get kicked on the ground end up as doormats in life... I don't forget shit like that.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I deserve to be shit on. That was an awful. Nothing went right for me.
    Points Awarded:

Wanna Bet On It? gave Vitooch 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Fair enough. To be honest, I wouldn't have said anything had a single person acknowledged that Vitooch went 0-for-7 on his bets which is amongst the roughest nights I can recall. The fact that he's talked shit multiple times made me have no moral issues with treating him with the same level of integrity as he's shown me.

I don't have any issues with him as a poster & he's said as much as well but he was clearly deriving pleasure out of seeing the Wanderlei play get so close & then blow up in my face... and then play it off as a bad bet the next day.

Like I said, respect is a two-way street. People who don't stand up for themselves when they get kicked on the ground end up as doormats in life... I don't forget shit like that.
    holy shit man, you act like he slapped your momma or something. reason why no one has shit on vitooch is because he's a humble dude. he acknowledges that he's still learning this game and doesnt come across like a know it all douche. also, people were shitting on you BEFORE the wandy fight and you refused to acknowledge that you may have been off. dude, you said wandy should have been -200! and then you refused to acknowledge it AFTER the fact when it was absolutely clear that you were off. thats why vitooch asked if you were still defending your pick. further, you come off as a bigger bitch because you didnt say anything to vitooch BEFORE the fights. in fact, you agreed with him on 2 of his picks. so to come back the day after and throw it in his face, you come off like a monday morning quarterbacking little bitch.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    i love it man. as im typing that vitooch is a humble guy, he goes and makes this post.

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

supreme understanding of variance in this thread and on this forum

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    You had a shit night but it doesn't mean you made shit bets.

I think "tough night" is a more appropriate response than "bad bet" bro when someone caps the fight in a cerebral manner and it doesn't play out exactly as they envisioned but it's not an egregious miscapping.

Should someone be shat on for picking Tito at +300 last night versus Forrest as opposed to say Nam Pham at -200 versus Hettes? Not all losses are created equal.

You had a tough night but it doesn't take away from you having good MMA knowledge.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
    supreme understanding of variance in this thread and on this forum
    Completely agree with this.

The variance on Vitooch's picks was insane. That's what caught my eye on him going 0-for-7 despite a few reasonably capped fights.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I appreciate the sentiments, but unlike "certain posters" here, i dont need the attention or pep talk to get through my day. I know some posters here get a hard on when people tell them how much they contribute to the forums, or how good their insight or their MMA knowledge.

I miss the SBR when i first joined and everyone didnt take this stupid forum so seriously.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

You had a shit night but it doesn't mean you made shit bets.

I think "tough night" is a more appropriate response than "bad bet" bro when someone caps the fight in a cerebral manner and it doesn't play out exactly as they envisioned but it's not an egregious miscapping.

Should someone be shat on for picking Tito at +300 last night versus Forrest as opposed to say Nam Pham at -200 versus Hettes? Not all losses are created equal.

You had a tough night but it doesn't take away from you having good MMA knowledge.
    i've seen this exact storyline before, in an episode of HBO's Oz. shiv the guy in the back... console him and tell him it will be okay. in the next scene, wannabet will try to force his pecker on vitooch.

spoiler alert.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

No worries Vit, you will be back

I had similar plays and my night was just as bad. I thought I hedged out of my Tibau play and lost 1.75 on that fight

Vitooch
    Dayman

Noticed this myself Punisher. WBOI is a character

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i've seen this exact storyline before, in an episode of HBO's Oz. shiv the guy in the back... console him and tell him it will be okay. in the next scene, wannabet will try to force his pecker on vitooch.

spoiler alert.

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Completely agree with this.

The variance on Vitooch's picks was insane. That's what caught my eye on him going 0-for-7 despite a few reasonably capped fights.
    Sorry but you just highlighted my point

First 123 Last