Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Everytime I check out an MMA thread you're defending yourself. You need to stop seeking approval from people you don't even know. It's fun to share your picks and talk about the fights, but you take it to a very sad and desperate level, I'm sorry to say.
    Welcome back Vito

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Here you go bro....

I remember that both fighters looked like shit against Jon Jones, lol.

Shogun is more aggressive than Vera, Vera strikes then prepares evade away. Vera does a lot of clinches for his knee strikes, but I seen Shogun defend against clinches. Shogun has better ground and pound. Both fighters have decent training camps. Shogun should have the edge to win this fight. Not a lock. Both kicker boxers can get caught by a knock out.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I remember that both fighters looked like shit against Jon Jones, lol.

Shogun is more aggressive than Vera, Vera strikes then prepares evade away. Vera does a lot of clinches for his knee strikes, but I seen Shogun defend against clinches. Shogun has better ground and pound. Both fighters have decent training camps. Shogun should have the edge to win this fight. Not a lock. Both kicker boxers can get caught by a knock out.
    Yes, Vera's main strength is in the clinch which is not exactly an area Shogun is weak in! Only way Vera takes this is if Shogun comes in totally unprepared with an injury or something. On the basis that Shogun comes in in good shape I cant even imagine Vera getting a lucky KO as we've seen Shogun take an absolute beating in the early rounds against Hendo and still come back.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I didn't take offense. I took offense when my name came up and was laughed at.
    Untitled.jpg
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by PunisherIND; 07-23-12 at 08:35 AM.

Beelzebubzy

he has shot knees aka potential no cardio
    Which is my concern
    i have him straight up at -290
    I'll parlay him with Joey b and jones
    all my parlays will have jones cause that is excellent bankroll management. Ross cellar taught me that

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Untitled.jpg

second attempt lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol I thought it was if they were booing you?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Which is my concern
    all my parlays will have jones cause that is excellent bankroll management. Ross cellar taught me that
    ha yeah, I dont mind having Jones in lots of parlays...can just hedge with Henderson KOTN or by TKO/KO if feeling scared before the fight!

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

I didn't take offense. I took offense when my name came up and was laughed at.

I went 15-2 picking fighters on the ML. Those are my picks. Every single parlay I make is not a pick. If they were, then I did a lot better than 15-2.

My record is unimpressive because I made 50 parlays which the majority of hit based on 15 out of 17 correct plays? Unimpressive? Really? Get outta here, man. Seriously. Just shut up.

Yes, I made easily 35 parlays for UFC and Strikeforce included last weekend. 2 teamers, 3 teamers, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8....
    I make lots of parlays, thats how I win big... I don't win big by winning a max bet of $500 on each fighter. Those are good, too, but the real money is in my parlays. I turned $450 into near 6 figures with parlays just a couple weeks ago. I couldn't have done that with straight plays alone.
    I wish the bookies had cut off your hand when you owed big...

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    He will post after it gets cut off that he hand three hands so it' ok

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Beelzebubzy

The bubzy parlay aka fade this for the winners
    shogun
    joe b aka only alpha male to wins title
    jonny bones
    bendo by dec
    At +400

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

lol I thought it was if they were booing you?!
    it was. i took a little artistic liberty. lol.

and i still didnt manage to post it properly.

i'll leave the memes to DFC and edu henceforth.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Which is my concern
    Jones is a lock. (got inside info on this fight, even though i don't need it to know jones will win! ha)

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

The bubzy parlay aka fade this for the winners
    shogun
    joe b aka only alpha male to wins title
    jonny bones
    bendo by dec
    At +400
    i like it. though, i'd rather have davis or mitrione instead of shogun.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I think this is what Grabaka is talking about though. You went 7 and 10 which is great and all but you also said you were "trebling down on Lullo" for example. Yes that doesnt mean you didnt get 7 out of 10 right (which again is fantastic) and yes also doesnt mean that you lost money overall as you hit a dog like Ellenberger and gStone and that but what he's saying is you may have barely made anything overall if you lost loads on likes of Lullo who you trebled down on. But like you say, you are giving out picks and not specific stakes etc... which is fine, but I think that was Grabaka's argument when saying that you used to just say who you thought would win and that this isn't like being on tapology or sherdog and getting 60% picks right (somebody else said tht)...the odds and what you are staking make a difference.
    It would be literally impossible for anybody to have placed bets on all 10 fights and come out losing. IMPOSSIBLE. I came out winning HUGE that night, I don't see how you could possibly think the 3 losses would outweigh the 7 wins, especially when in the 7 wins there were several locks, and in the 3 losses 0 locks. yeah, sure, i lost big on lullo and brookins, but i won a lot more on other fights. i won more maxing out evan dunham in 2 spots than i did losing on both lullo and brookins combined.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I can't believe I started an argument by saying I would only tail certain people.
    And no gabe I won't tail you unless I go blind and can't watch fights and then it's you and me sitting iin a room and you are reading JCs picks and claiming they are yours
    i don't need you tailing me. rather have you fade me. you're one of the scum that talked sh*t to me when i first got here.

Beelzebubzy

i don't need you tailing me. rather have you fade me. you're one of the scum that talked sh*t to me when i first got here.
    Gabe i love you though ( 12.5% homo if im a dude)

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    I realize I just made you look like an idiot, but damn that's pretty harsh! Wasn't tryna make ya look bad, no need to get defensive.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

It seems that way, and I know it, but it's really OCD more than anything. If I see someone putting me down, it's hard to let go. If they were right, that would be a different story. I just don't get how a sane person would think I didn't share my picks previously, when I even made videos. Then saying it's not a real pick if they don't see a wager ticket. lol these guys are just clowns, i couldn't think to ask a capper who gives away his picks what he's personally risking. that is none of my business, whatsoever.

i was actually thinking about you earlier today (half homo) and noticed how you disappeared after going 0-5 on a card and getting shit talked on you... i wished i could just not give a fk and not come back here lol but it's hard not to check out this forum when i'm online. i don't really know anything about these guys here, but some of em have really grown on me and i really like 'em (even though they think i'm a shithead) and don't wanna cut em outta my life just yet lol-- if it was just for MMA talk, i could get that on another forum, i just like the members here. what sucks is the feeling isn't mutual, even those who act friendly with me don't really like me.
    I "disappeared" because

A) I was on vacation in Costa Rica this last week
    B) Have made an effort to avoid binge posting like I did earlier this summer

The only person who shit talked me after that ba night was Wanna Bet On It, who also takes this forum WAY too seriously. He was quickly mocked at and left the forum to post his cringeworthy attempts at "jokes" on Sherdog. Don't pretend like you don't go out of your way to try to get attention and approval from these people. I remember looking at GunShard's thread last night, and you posted this out of the ******* blue:

"I'm impressed with my Jimmo KOTN pick.

I also predicted Matyushenko would KO Jason Brilz in 20 seconds, and the KO was at EXACTLY the 20 second mark.

Also when the Giants were in the World Series and Lincecum was pitching, I predicted they would win 1-0. The return on that was crazy, was pissed I didn't put anything on it."

Unless I'm not comprehending this correctly, this was post had nothing to do with anything mentioned in that thread. The reason why you get so much shit is that you build yourself up in such a way that people will talk shit. And rightfully so, just a few weeks ago you went completely bankrupt from MMA betting. It's called humility, man.
    Last edited by Vitooch; 07-23-12 at 01:48 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I "disappeared" because

The only person who shit talked me after that ba night was Wanna Bet On It, who also takes this forum WAY too seriously. He was quickly mocked at and left the forum to post his cringeworthy attempts at "jokes" on Sherdog. Don't pretend like you don't go out of your way to try to get attention and approval from these people. I remember looking at GunShard's thread last night, and you posted this out of the ******* blue:

I also predicted Matyushenko would KO Jason Brilz in 20 seconds, and the KO was at EXACTLY the 20 second mark.

Also when the Giants were in the World Series and Lincecum was pitching, I predicted they would win 1-0. The return on that was crazy, was pissed I didn't put anything on it."

Unless I'm not comprehending this correctly, this was post had nothing to do with anything mentioned in that thread. The reason why you get so much shit is that you build yourself up in such a way that people will talk shit. And rightfully so, just a few weeks ago you went completely bankrupt from MMA betting. It's called humility, man.
    I was impressed with my "douche chills" post after reading what Gabe put...did you like it? Did you like it?! Where you impressed?!
    Points Awarded:

Beelzebubzy gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Beelzebubzy

V. You are an ass.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I "disappeared" because

I wasn't putting you down by saying you disappeared, I was saying I wish I could do the same. No shame in leaving this forum, don't see why you would take that in a negative way...

I was really excited about nailing such a prediction and felt like talking about it. If it bothers you, then you're a hater. If you made a prediction like that that hit and talked about it and included the other longshot predictions you've made, I wouldn't tell you it's irrelevant. I would find it interesting and wouldn't mind that you shared it with me. It wouldn't mean you're looking for approval, it would mean you are excited and are discussing what is on your mind that you are excited about. The reason it appears to you that I'm seeking "approval" by sharing my thoughts in a moment of excitement is because you're a scummy character.

What did you think my intention of mentioning those predictions was? To get people here to say "Holy shit, this guy is a genius!!!" ?? You are a fool. How on earth would I gain "approval" by sharing predictions I've been spot on with? And approval from who? Anonymous idiots on a message board? Are you kidding me? Do yourself a favor and THINK before you say anything.

I am on a thread and type what is on my mind, so that means I'm seeking approval. LOL what a fkn tard- i really liked you up til this post, man. you're a turd.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

V. You are an ass.
    I've noticed V is a guy who doesn't understand the simplest of things. Over the past year, he has misinterpreted a countless number of things that a child would have understood clearly.

And he doesn't get it when you're fking with him. lol

but then again, half the time, neither do i.

Beelzebubzy

Vito
    ill catch u up on things here
    everyobe hates wannabet
    gunshard makes prediction with Highlight videos
    vaughany left mma for futbol
    i suck at odd number UFC ppv
    nunya has a freakin posse
    Fosho can't do math
    defacto is funny as hell
    punisher missed you
    Ros an chandler left Joey is going strong
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and Grabaka

Vitooch
    Dayman

All I care about is the very last part of your post Beel.

Beelzebubzy

Bradbatross is nicknamed Ross Gellar he went bankrupt and lost two grandmas in one night
    chandler blades came here awhile ago and left aka bankrupt
    joeymma made money on Saturday

Vitooch
    Dayman

Did you intend for all those people to be Friends' characters. If so, bravo

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I've noticed V is a guy who doesn't understand the simplest of things. Over the past year, he has misinterpreted a countless number of things that a child would have understood clearly.

And he doesn't get it when you're fking with him. lol

but then again, half the time, neither do i.
    Dude, how could you be ******* with me when we were mocking you!

And I guess everybody else doesnt interpret the simplest of things like Nunya, Defacto, Beelze, Vitooch who all dont take u seriously

Vitooch
    Dayman

I wasn't putting you down by saying you disappeared, I was saying I wish I could do the same. No shame in leaving this forum, don't see why you would take that in a negative way...

I was really excited about nailing such a prediction and felt like talking about it. If it bothers you, then you're a hater. If you made a prediction like that that hit and talked about it and included the other longshot predictions you've made, I wouldn't tell you it's irrelevant. I would find it interesting and wouldn't mind that you shared it with me. It wouldn't mean you're looking for approval, it would mean you are excited and are discussing what is on your mind that you are excited about. The reason it appears to you that I'm seeking "approval" by sharing my thoughts in a moment of excitement is because you're a scummy character.

What did you think my intention of mentioning those predictions was? To get people here to say "Holy shit, this guy is a genius!!!" ?? You are a fool. How on earth would I gain "approval" by sharing predictions I've been spot on with? And approval from who? Anonymous idiots on a message board? Are you kidding me? Do yourself a favor and THINK before you say anything.

I am on a thread and type what is on my mind, so that means I'm seeking approval. LOL what a fkn tard- i really liked you up til this post, man. you're a turd.
    You call it, "saying what is on your mind", I will call it attempts to gain divine status on a ******* MMA betting forum.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So why do you have a hissy fit when people mock you then? If you didnt care because we are a bunch of anonymous idiots on a message board then why keep crying about not being respected?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

LOL what a fkn tard- i really liked you up til this post, man. you're a turd.
    ha a "tardturd" or "turdtard"

Vitooch
    Dayman

So why do you have a hissy fit when people mock you then? If you didnt care because we are a bunch of anonymous idiots on a message board then why keep crying about not being respected?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Did you intend for all those people to be Friends' characters. If so, bravo
    Im offering +800 odds that the next new poster will be "Gunther"...any takers?

Vitooch
    Dayman

lol classic gabe post: "I really can't take anything you say seriously now. LOLz what a fukkin retard. You really think I care what you say LOL OMG I'm LAUGHING. WTF? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT RETARDED?! I'm the best poster here. look at my recent record

UFC On FUEL TV 3: 110-0 including 1233 8 teamers
    UFC 147: 110-0 including 4325 8 teamers and 23545 7 teamers

There is a reason people always PM for my picks. You really are so FUKKING stupid. LMFAO LOLz. I don't do this for the ATTENTION, I just like sharing my picks and helping a few people out. If you can't see that, then you ARE A FUKKIN RETARDED TURD."

First 123456 ... Last