Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I would only tail three people on this board. V, JC, and Punisher. 2/3 say so, Ill consider it
    Compare my picks over the past couple months (or ever) to all 3 of theirs. Jesus has done the best out of them, and I've done better than him. I'm not too familiar with Punisher's picks, have never tailed... but Jesus is solid... V is eh... he'll come up with gold once in a while, but usually nothing. he hasn't backed a winner since Francisco Rivera's fight vs Alex Soto, and before that JDS by TKO. He has had no real plays since the Damacio Page loss. I was looking for something to tail him on this week, but he had no plays. It's ridiculous to say you'd tail a guy like that, but not one who went 15-2 last weekend and 11-4 a weekend or two before that (FX/Brazil cards).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Compare my picks over the past couple months (or ever) to all 3 of theirs. Jesus has done the best out of them, and I've done better than him. I'm not too familiar with Punisher's picks, have never tailed... but Jesus is solid... V is eh... he'll come up with gold once in a while, but usually nothing. he hasn't backed a winner since Francisco Rivera's fight vs Alex Soto, and before that JDS by TKO. He has had no real plays since the Damacio Page lost. I was looking for something to tail him on this week, but he had no plays. It's ridiculous to say you'd tail a guy like that, but not one who went 15-2 last weekend and 11-4 a weekend or two before that (FX/Brazil cards).

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Lets not start Gabe. Be patient. Post your plays as you have been lately and whatever happens happens.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Lets not start Gabe. Be patient. Post your plays as you have been lately and whatever happens happens.
    You mean as I have been ever since the first thread I created a year ago?

Even when I said I wasn't gonna post my plays last week, I still ended up giving them out in other threads, like Jesus'.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Grabaka
    Update your status

BTW some odds out in Paddy.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Yeah, give up. If you're gonna say something to me, try to make sense, man. There's no difference to how I've been posting my plays "lately" than when I did before.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I sure make sense since the whole forum has told you the same. Maybe you are right and you posted everything. Who knows? Yeah i give up

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Compare my picks over the past couple months (or ever) to all 3 of theirs. Jesus has done the best out of them, and I've done better than him. I'm not too familiar with Punisher's picks, have never tailed... but Jesus is solid... V is eh... he'll come up with gold once in a while, but usually nothing. he hasn't backed a winner since Francisco Rivera's fight vs Alex Soto, and before that JDS by TKO. He has had no real plays since the Damacio Page loss. I was looking for something to tail him on this week, but he had no plays. It's ridiculous to say you'd tail a guy like that, but not one who went 15-2 last weekend and 11-4 a weekend or two before that (FX/Brazil cards).
    None of the three of them ended up in debt to bookies because they made bets (which lost) using money they could not pay off. Don't get too cocky off of a couple of wins there bud.

Also, Thor pussed on me with the other thread so heres my post from there

I grabbed Rothwell as soon as the odds came out, looks like they've been pretty stable

3U on Ben Rothwell at +230 to win 6.9U
    1U on Ben Rothwell at +240 to win 2.4U

5U Parlay on

Lyoto Machida
    Mauricio Rua

to win
    3.38U

1.28U parlay on

Lyoto Machida
    Mauricio Rua
    Ben Rothwell

to win 6.01U

I'm huge on Rothwell because I have nothing but disdain for Browne (he's horrible) and I think Rothwell if he shows up in shape is gonna trounce him.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

lets not bring me into this argument. i dont keep a record of my plays like you guys do. so i dont have the same accountability as someone posting all of their plays and keeping a running total, etc. i also dont post amounts or units. all i generally do is recommend a line if i see value in it. i think i've done a good job as far as BTCL on most of my recommendations, but again, no real accountability so i dont think i should be getting any props or anything like that, nor am i looking for it.
    Last edited by PunisherIND; 07-22-12 at 06:00 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I sure make sense since the whole forum has told you the same. Maybe you are right and you posted everything. Who knows? Yeah i give up
    Who knows? You do. You've been posting in my threads since I started posting here. I used to post a thread for every event, then made the "What Gabe Says..." thread - do you have amnesia, sir?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    None of the three of them ended up in debt to bookies because they made bets (which lost) using money they could not pay off. Don't get too cocky off of a couple of wins there bud.
    I made solid picks on the card I ended up in debt w/. I lost because I had a guy tied into every parlay which lost 'cos of ref interference. As a gambler, I had a poor night. As a capper, I had a decent night. Don't confuse gambling and handicapping, they're two COMPLETELY dif things. Didn't ya know that?

I'm not getting cocky off a couple wins. I'm coming off a losing day, so how do I seem cocky? The guy said he doesn't take my picks seriously, and I stood up for myself, so I'm being cocky? What is wrong with you, man? BTW, if you call going 11-4 and 15-2 over 2 weekends within the same month "a couple wins," you're just a silly person.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Who knows? You do. You've been posting in my threads since I started posting here. I used to post a thread for every event, then made the "What Gabe Says..." thread - do you have amnesia, sir?
    You began posting picks not bets. Do you have amnesia, sir?
    Lets just agree to disagree bro. I dont want a war with nobody.

Crassus

I made solid picks on the card I ended up in debt w/. I lost because I had a guy tied into every parlay which lost 'cos of ref interference. As a gambler, I had a poor night. As a capper, I had a decent night. Don't confuse gambling and handicapping, they're two COMPLETELY dif things. Didn't ya know that?

I'm not getting cocky off a couple wins. I'm coming off a losing day, so how do I seem cocky? The guy said he doesn't take my picks seriously, and I stood up for myself, so I'm being cocky? What is wrong with you, man? BTW, if you call going 11-4 and 15-2 over 2 weekends within the same month "a couple wins," you're just a silly person.
    Then why do you bring up the records when he's talking about tailing bets? If they're different things they are irrelevant to the discussion of whether or not the guy takes your picks seriously.

11-4 and 15-2 is a meaningless number. I'm just kinda sick of you throwing them around like they mean something, this isn't tapology or Sherdogs pick 'em contest, if they were I'd be following your picks all the time. I dunno man, you just come off as being abrasive and totally set against your advice.

You went 11-4 and 15-2 in picks and you still had losing nights. Cmon now.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You began posting picks not bets. Do you have amnesia, sir?
    Lets just agree to disagree bro. I dont want a war with nobody.
    What does that have to do with anything? Why are you confusing gambling with handicapping? Cappers give out their picks, not their wager tickets.

If Poster A posts his picks for a card and goes 4-1 and Poster B posts his wager tickets and goes 2-3, you're going to think the guy who posted the ticket knows better?

I don't know a single handicapper that gives out their wagers, they all give out/sell their plays. It's nobodies business what me or any other capper risks. All any better should care about is what the play is and how confident said capper is in that play. What his personal ticket wager looks like is COMPLETELY irrelevant. Again, don't confuse gambling with handicapping.

-edit-

PS- You're contradicting yourself because PunisherITD doesn't post his wager tickets, just his plays. (hell, most don't post their tickets. it's completely irrelevant and unnecessary for a capper. if anything, it's a stupid thing to do. i feel like it's a mistake every time i do, legality issues and what-not...)
    Last edited by gabe; 07-22-12 at 07:27 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Then why do you bring up the records when he's talking about tailing bets? If they're different things they are irrelevant to the discussion of whether or not the guy takes your picks seriously.
    Tailing bets? I made over 50 parlays on that card, who tailed them? If anybody did, they would have lost, like I did. But if they played my picks as ML plays, they would be up on the night. I posted my picks and included the bets I personally had made. Every bet I post means I'm telling everyone to make the same bet? Are you insane?

I give out my picks and then make personal parlays. I don't include the parlays as part of my record, I include the fighter picks as part of my record.

11-4 and 15-2 is a meaningless number. I'm just kinda sick of you throwing them around like they mean something,
    If you even SLIGHTLY gave a shit about profiting off MMA wagering, then a person going 11-4 and 15-2 on ML picks over 2 weekends in one month should certainly mean something to you. If it doesn't, then this isn't something you're serious about.

You went 11-4 and 15-2 in picks and you still had losing nights. Cmon now.

Last night was the first losing night I've had since the FX 3 card, so I don't know what you're smoking...
    Last edited by gabe; 07-22-12 at 07:28 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status

What does that have to do with anything? Why are you confusing gambling with handicapping? Cappers give out their picks, not their wager tickets.

If Poster A posts his picks for a card and goes 4-1 and Poster B posts his wager tickets and goes 2-3, you're going to think the guy who posted the ticket knows better?

I don't know a single handicapper that gives out their wagers, they all give out/sell their plays. It's nobodies business what me or any other capper risks. All any better should care about is what the play is and how confident said capper is in that play. What his personal ticket wager looks like is COMPLETELY irrelevant. Again, don't confuse gambling with handicapping.

-edit-

PS- You're contradicting yourself because PunisherITD doesn't post his wager tickets, just his plays. (hell, most don't post their tickets. it's completely irrelevant and unnecessary for a capper. if anything, it's a stupid thing to do. i feel like it's a mistake every time i do, legality issues and what-not...)
    Punisher doesnt brag about his wins nor if hes the better capper at the forum. He claims nothing so we dont need to see nothing. Whatever he posts is a plus.
    Even saying im big on x fighter, medium in y fighter and small in z fighter would be enough to claim your greatness, but you did nothing of that sort. No units, no confidence stars, nothing. Just picks. Everyone know one thing is a pick and another one is a good bet (which could be against your pick).
    Again we agree to disagree.

Crassus

Tailing bets? I made over 50 parlays on that card, who tailed them? If anybody did, they would have lost, like I did. But if they played my picks as ML plays, they would be up on the night. I posted my picks and included the bets I personally had made. Every bet I post means I'm telling everyone to make the same bet? Are you insane?

I give out my picks and then make personal parlays. I don't include the parlays as part of my record, I include the fighter picks as part of my record.

If you even SLIGHTLY gave a shit about profiting off MMA wagering, then a person going 11-4 and 15-2 on ML picks over 2 weekends in one month should certainly mean something to you. If it doesn't, then this isn't something you're serious about.

Last night was the first losing night I've had since the FX 3 card, so I don't know what you're smoking...
    Good god man...

What can I say, I'm not gonna argue this that much. You throw out these numbers of going 11-4, 15-2, yadda yadda but then take offense (and then shit on others) when a guy says he only will tail 3 people on the forum. Your records are unimpressive given that the results are fifty parlays.

I mean are you shitting me man? fifty?

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

This should be a card where people should do well on. Just seems like an easy card to cap. (Knock on wood so i don't jinx all of us) see plenty of parlay chances too. Last card was just a terrible card to get a good read on. Didn't lay anything and as i expected was a clusterfuk. Although in hindsight, how stupid was i not to see Faber just getting outclassed by Barao. Oh well. That Lombard-Ebersole combo seemed to screw alot of people. Lombard not shocked about but Ebersole def was.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I don't see any good spots to bet on from this card so far.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I don't see any good spots to bet on from this card so far.
    Here you go bro....

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Good god man...

What can I say, I'm not gonna argue this that much. You throw out these numbers of going 11-4, 15-2, yadda yadda but then take offense (and then shit on others) when a guy says he only will tail 3 people on the forum. Your records are unimpressive given that the results are fifty parlays.

I mean are you shitting me man? fifty?
    I didn't take offense. I took offense when my name came up and was laughed at.

I went 15-2 picking fighters on the ML. Those are my picks. Every single parlay I make is not a pick. If they were, then I did a lot better than 15-2.

My record is unimpressive because I made 50 parlays which the majority of hit based on 15 out of 17 correct plays? Unimpressive? Really? Get outta here, man. Seriously. Just shut up.

Yes, I made easily 35 parlays for UFC and Strikeforce included last weekend. 2 teamers, 3 teamers, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.... I make lots of parlays, thats how I win big... I don't win big by winning a max bet of $500 on each fighter. Those are good, too, but the real money is in my parlays. I turned $450 into near 6 figures with parlays just a couple weeks ago. I couldn't have done that with straight plays alone.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I didn't take offense. I took offense when my name came up and was laughed at.

I went 15-2 picking fighters on the ML. Those are my picks. Every single parlay I make is not a pick. If they were, then I did a lot better than 15-2.

My record is unimpressive because I made 50 parlays which the majority of hit based on 15 out of 17 correct plays? Unimpressive? Really? Get outta here, man. Seriously. Just shut up.

Yes, I made easily 35 parlays for UFC and Strikeforce included last weekend. 2 teamers, 3 teamers, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.... I make lots of parlays, thats how I win big... I don't win big by winning a max bet of $500 on each fighter. Those are good, too, but the real money is in my parlays. I turned $450 into near 6 figures with parlays just a couple weeks ago. I couldn't have done that with straight plays alone.
    Everytime I check out an MMA thread you're defending yourself. You need to stop seeking approval from people you don't even know. It's fun to share your picks and talk about the fights, but you take it to a very sad and desperate level, I'm sorry to say.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ahh the old "6 figures" again!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Everytime I check out an MMA thread you're defending yourself. You need to stop seeking approval from people you don't even know. It's fun to share your picks and talk about the fights, but you take it to a very sad and desperate level, I'm sorry to say.
    It seems that way, and I know it, but it's really OCD more than anything. If I see someone putting me down, it's hard to let go. If they were right, that would be a different story. I just don't get how a sane person would think I didn't share my picks previously, when I even made videos. Then saying it's not a real pick if they don't see a wager ticket. lol these guys are just clowns, i couldn't think to ask a capper who gives away his picks what he's personally risking. that is none of my business, whatsoever.

i was actually thinking about you earlier today (half homo) and noticed how you disappeared after going 0-5 on a card and getting shit talked on you... i wished i could just not give a fk and not come back here lol but it's hard not to check out this forum when i'm online. i don't really know anything about these guys here, but some of em have really grown on me and i really like 'em (even though they think i'm a shithead) and don't wanna cut em outta my life just yet lol-- if it was just for MMA talk, i could get that on another forum, i just like the members here. what sucks is the feeling isn't mutual, even those who act friendly with me don't really like me.
    Last edited by gabe; 07-23-12 at 04:08 AM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ahh the old "6 figures" again!
    5 figures*** shit

Grabaka
    Update your status

I like you man. Never been annoyed by you or anything. I know you werent talking about me cos i rarely post but who cares bra.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I like you man. Never been annoyed by you or anything. I know you werent talking about me cos i rarely post but who cares bra.
    thanks... i really don't care. i mean, yeah, i want to be liked, of course, but i don't care if i'm not.

i just don't get how you could say my picks were not legitimate because i did not post my wager tickets. what if i made my bets by phone? how would i be able to post that? you have to agree with me that it is completely irrelevant for a handicapper to post his personal wagers. all you need from him are his picks+thoughts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It seems that way, and I know it, but it's really OCD more than anything. If I see someone putting me down, it's hard to let go. If they were right, that would be a different story. I just don't get how a sane person would think I didn't share my picks previously, when I even made videos. Then saying it's not a real pick if they don't see a wager ticket. lol these guys are just clowns, i couldn't think to ask a capper who gives away his picks what he's personally risking. that is none of my business, whatsoever.

i was actually thinking about you earlier today (half homo) and noticed how you disappeared after going 0-5 on a card and getting shit talked on you... i wished i could just not give a fk and not come back here lol but it's hard not to check out this forum when i'm online. i don't really know anything about these guys here, but some of em have really grown on me and i really like 'em (even though they think i'm a shithead) and don't wanna cut em outta my life just yet lol-- if it was just for MMA talk, i could get that on another forum, i just like the members here. what sucks is the feeling isn't mutual, even those who act friendly with me don't really like me.
    You know we love you really Gabe!

Grabaka
    Update your status

Never said wager ticket....Nobody does that. But IIRC in the begining you were posting something like this:
    My picks: X fighter, y fighter and z fighter. That doesnt tell much about your confidence in each fighter. IIRC almost every bet you made was a lock. So it was really hard to really say were was your real strong leans and so on. Im a stoner i could be messing it up and if so im sorry cuzin.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Never said wager ticket....Nobody does that. But IIRC in the begining you were posting something like this:
    My picks: X fighter, y fighter and z fighter. That doesnt tell much about your confidence in each fighter. IIRC almost every bet you made was a lock. So it was really hard to really say were was your real strong leans and so on. Im a stoner i could be messing it up and if so im sorry cuzin.
    First card I ever posted my picks for on here... hit 7 out of 10.

btw- my writeup for the cody fight makes me laugh haha--- my descriptions for the Dunham, Seth B, and Waldburger were right on the money.

-edit-
    LOL @ Big Day's first comment... he never liked cody.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 05:20 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Just made a little $50 parlay w/ Dunham, Waldburger, Belcher, Baczynski, Stone, and McGee.
    i hit a nice parlay on my first card here!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

First card I ever posted my picks for on here... hit 7 out of 10.

btw- my writeup for the cody fight makes me laugh haha--- my descriptions for the Dunham, Seth B, and Waldburger were right on the money.

-edit-
    LOL @ Big Day's first comment... he never liked cody.
    I think this is what Grabaka is talking about though. You went 7 and 10 which is great and all but you also said you were "trebling down on Lullo" for example. Yes that doesnt mean you didnt get 7 out of 10 right (which again is fantastic) and yes also doesnt mean that you lost money overall as you hit a dog like Ellenberger and gStone and that but what he's saying is you may have barely made anything overall if you lost loads on likes of Lullo who you trebled down on. But like you say, you are giving out picks and not specific stakes etc... which is fine, but I think that was Grabaka's argument when saying that you used to just say who you thought would win and that this isn't like being on tapology or sherdog and getting 60% picks right (somebody else said tht)...the odds and what you are staking make a difference.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 05:21 PM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I can't believe I started an argument by saying I would only tail certain people.
    And no gabe I won't tail you unless I go blind and can't watch fights and then it's you and me sitting iin a room and you are reading JCs picks and claiming they are yours

First 12345 ... Last