Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    i'm not sideloaded. You can have the mods IP ban me. I stand to gain NOTHING from your challenge. I have already posted winners including a +750 and you don't care.

I would love to have any type of contest with you. If you don't want to stop making videos (lol) I will bet money with you.
    I just challenged you to a contest pussy. Are you going to reneg on your word?

Post 3 +EV bets. Pick whatever increment of your imaginary bankroll you want. Post those plays on a thread we create. I will do the same to match you. I'll even give you a huge headstart against my so-called terrible capping to-date and let you pick 4 instead and match them up against my 4 Wanna Bet plays which are a dreadful 1-2 as you so brilliantly pointed out.

All picks and units must be posted by next Friday, before the next rush of MMA events. No changing units by either of us past the deadline to play catch up to the other guy. Each pick can be entered by one guy, then the other until all 3 are complete if you choose scenario A. I'll even go first to give you the strategic counter advantage of number of units/risk.

Loser has to manuallyl insert (I know you love to do that) a signature at the bottom of every post for 3 months which states: (DeFacto Crippler/Wanna Bet On It?) _______ proved that he is a better capper than me.

I'm giving you an easy out with my previous Wanna Bet plays. I'm also willing to put up three of my own. What'll it be?

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    I just challenged you to a contest pussy. Are you going to reneg on your word?

Post 3 +EV bets. Pick whatever increment of your imaginary bankroll you want. Post those plays on a thread we create. I will do the same to match you. I'll even give you a huge headstart against my so-called terrible capping to-date and let you pick 4 instead and match them up against my 4 Wanna Bet plays which are a dreadful 1-2 as you so brilliantly pointed out.

All picks and units must be posted by next Friday, before the next rush of MMA events. No changing units by either of us past the deadline to play catch up to the other guy. Each pick can be entered by one guy, then the other until all 3 are complete if you choose scenario A. I'll even go first to give you the strategic counter advantage of number of units/risk.

Loser has to manuallyl insert (I know you love to do that) a signature at the bottom of every post for 3 months which states: (DeFacto Crippler/Wanna Bet On It?) _______ proved that he is a better capper than me.

I'm giving you an easy out with my previous Wanna Bet plays. I'm also willing to put up three of my own. What'll it be?
    I'm trying to PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS. I know you can't do a money contest because you ARE NOT OF AGE TO GAMBLE.

So do the forum or video contest, if you don't fosho14 will always think you are a pussy.

Lol @ sig bet jesus christ are you 12

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Haters that never list their own plays are pathetic. Post 3 +EV bets in isolation. Post 3 +EV bets against 3 of mine in competition. Post 4 +EV bets against my Wanna Bet video series. I don't care.

I just want to see something prospective come out of your mouth. You're the retrospective superstar of MMA betting with criticizing of my Miller -3.5 & Brookins plays. Let's see what you got, MMA expert.

DeFactoCrippler

Haters that never list their own plays are pathetic. Post 3 +EV bets in isolation. Post 3 +EV bets against 3 of mine in competition. Post 4 +EV bets against my Wanna Bet video series. I don't care.

I just want to see something prospective come out of your mouth. You're the retrospective superstar of MMA betting with criticizing of my Miller -3.5 & Brookins plays. Let's see what you got, MMA expert.
    I'm trying to bet money, but you won't. Yet I am the "pussy". You won't even bet your right to make more videos. They really do mean a lot to you don't they? lol.

Air units, everyone knows it.

lucKO
    lucKO's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the people on this forum spent half as much time researching fights as they do engaging in highschool bullshit arguments, everyone would all be a lot richer. I thought that was the purpose.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

I'm trying to bet money, but you won't. Yet I am the "pussy". You won't even bet your right to make more videos. They really do mean a lot to you don't they? lol.

Air units, everyone knows it.
    I will post screencaps of every bet. Pfft, imaginary my ass. If you choose my historical Wanna Bet videos then I will find the original betting stubs on 5D/Pinny.

Hmm wiring a Grand over the Internet to a degenerate gambler overseas to hold. What
    could possibly go wrong?

Why not post REAL money bets against each other? You scared to reveal your lack of knowledge hater?

DeFactoCrippler

I will post screencaps of every bet. Pfft, imaginary my ass. If you choose my historical Wanna Bet videos then I will find the original betting stubs on 5D/Pinny.

Hmm wiring a Grand over the Internet to a degenerate gambler overseas to hold. What
    could possibly go wrong?

Why not post REAL money bets against each other? You scared to reveal your lack of knowledge hater?
    So a short term contest would reveal my 'lack of knowledge". it would reveal nothing. I'm just doing this to put an end to you phaget videos. But since you don't want to transfer money, I will put up money vs. your right to post more videos. How does that sound?

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

So a short term contest would reveal my 'lack of knowledge". it would reveal nothing. I'm just doing this to put an end to you phaget videos. But since you don't want to transfer money, I will put up money vs. your right to post more videos. How does that sound?
    You just admitted how much of a hypocrite you are with that line. You criticize me for going 1-2 (3 bets just like I'm offering you before judging you) with implied odds of winning of 37%, 27% and 36% plays. I increased my bankroll by +7.25% from those plays.

You will post $1000 in escrow to the poster I trust to deliver it if I win versus me never posting another Wanna Bet video again if I lose. If so then sure I will accept a cap-off.

DeFactoCrippler

You just admitted how much of a hypocrite you are with that line. You criticize me for going 1-2 (3 bets just like I'm offering you before judging you) with implied odds of winning of 37%, 27% and 36% plays. I increased my bankroll by +7.25% from those plays.

You will post $1000 in escrow to the poster I trust to deliver it if I win versus me never posting another Wanna Bet video again if I lose. If so then sure I will accept a cap-off.
    You think your videos are worth that? You're dreaming. $300 first and only offer. Wand vs Rich.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

You think your videos are worth that? You're dreaming. $300 first and only offer. Wand vs Rich.
    Pfft, I already have $700 to win $1025 on Wanderlei. That's a piss in the ocean. You were willing to bet a grand on this 15 minutes ago.

Don't be scared homie.

DeFactoCrippler

Pfft, I already have $700 to win $1025 on Wanderlei. That's a piss in the ocean. You were willing to bet a grand on this 15 minutes ago.

Don't be scared homie.
    Oh my god 700$!!! (seriously lol). I'm offering you nearly half that for nothing! You said this is the biggest wager you ever placed, $700! And you want me to put up more than YOUR BIGGEST wager all for nothing?

I'm not scared, I'm just not stupid. But I would be glad to put up a G in escrow if you wanna double up on wand. I'll even give you +175!

DeFactoCrippler

Btw you said this was a "10 unit play"

700 / 10 = Air units

Yes, $70 is air.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Btw you said this was a "10 unit play"

700 / 10 = Air units

Yes, $70 is air.
    I had $500 on Wand when I shot the video. My units are $50. What are yours? Where are they posted? Oh right, imagination land.

I added to the play. It is now 14U. I posted 14U on my twitter feed 2 days ago. I'd post my twitter hhandle but I wouldn't want to get ratted out by your pussy ass again Sideloaded. It's funny how you referenced the whole infraction for posting twitter handles on SBR recently with no one else being reprimanded for putting it below their username yet that happened before you started trolling with your DeFacto Crippler account. You are exposed Sideloaded.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Lemme get this straight. You offer a grand and then reneg on the sum. You criticize me for asking to judge you over 3 +EV bets even though that's EXACTLY what you've done with me despite turning a nice profit.

You have no picks of your own so what do you offer? A straight-up one event bet where I'm choosing a guy with an implied probability of 40% to win.

You may be a slime bag but you're not going to outsmart me.

Your original sum of $1000 versus me never posting a video again. Scenario A or historical Wanna Bet videos. We can do a straight fixed bankroll with unlimited number of plays option too if you want to minimize variance to prove who really is the better capper. Since I've never seen a single play of yours, I'm confident I can beat a dart thrower with the intelligence of a corkboard.

That's the offer. Don't be scared homie.

CTM
    CTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

I don't post on here often, but you gotta lol @ this forum sometimes. Tons of great breakdowns/input, great info, but the most in-fighting as well

But he did offer you +175. If you're that confident and that willing to put your money where your mouth is or whatever, why wouldn't you take that?

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

I'll even give you +175!
    I'll take some free money pls! lol

DeFactoCrippler

It's funny how you referenced the whole infraction for posting twitter handles on SBR recently with no one else being reprimanded for putting it below their username yet that happened before you started trolling with your DeFacto Crippler account. You are exposed Sideloaded.
    Firstly, I noticed that they remove the twitter name when Fight_Ghost put his underneath his name but it was removed. Fight Ghost is someone I talk to on twitter as "defactocripper" andalso posted with him on another forum, also as "defactocrippler" well over a year before I joined here.

But you caught me, I'm "sideloaded".

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    But he did offer you +175. If you're that confident and that willing to put your money where your mouth is or whatever, why wouldn't you take that?
    This

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    I don't post on here often,
    Perhaps you should keep it that way.

but you gotta lol @ this forum sometimes. Tons of great breakdowns/input, great info, but the most in-fighting as well

Because I've already put $700 on this fight. Perhaps you don't care to adhere to BR management principles but I certainly do. He's trying to get me to take the bait. I'm not dumb enough to get caught up in a dick swinging contest and risk more than I've modeled for.

I'm more than happy to see him post his own bets and see if he can beat my plays he so frequently criticizes. I'll allow a comparison to my new picks, old picks, in isolation, whatever. But not doubling-down on a pick I've already maxed out. That's just stupid bankroll management.

He won't take my offer as it stands though. He's admitted to buying his picks because he doesn't know fukk-all himself so spending a grand on bought picks, then losing a grand on his bets and losing a grand to me on our side bet is more than his welfare cheque can cover. Can't blame him.

DeFactoCrippler

He won't take my offer as it stands though. He's admitted to buying his picks because he doesn't know fukk-all himself so spending a grand on bought picks, then losing a grand on his bets and losing a grand to me on our side bet is more than his welfare cheque can cover. Can't blame him.
    Holy shit is this guy stupid. Lol I paid over 9 thousand for them!!!
    '
    What a serious moron

DeFactoCrippler

But not doubling-down on a pick I've already maxed out. That's just stupid bankroll management.
    Franklin is -147 at pinny, you said you got Wand at +150, you can buy your play back at a slight profit then lay it all on the +175 I offered. But you wont, because you are 12.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

You're full of shit. Fight Ghost hasn't posted in ages. Probably before you even created your troll account, let alone get reprimanded for a twitter handle.

LOL @ how pathetic you are criticizing successful cappers while you pay others to make your picks for you.

"You're so dumb. I pay people way smarter than you".

Saddest troll I've ever encountered in all of my years online.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Franklin is -147 at pinny, you said you got Wand at +150, you can buy your play back at a slight profit then lay it all on the +175 I offered. But you wont, because you are 12.
    Except for the added risk of trusting a scumbag like you to pay up or sending it to a sketchy person to hold in escrow. I guess there's no implicit risk in trusting a complete POS like you or a third party.

For +175 I'll pass; I'll take +200 and an escrow of my choice.

DeFactoCrippler

You're full of shit. Fight Ghost hasn't posted in ages. Probably before you even created your troll account, let alone get reprimanded for a twitter handle.

LOL @ how pathetic you are criticizing successful cappers while you pay others to make your picks for you.

"You're so dumb. I pay people way smarter than you".

Saddest troll I've ever encountered in all of my years online.
    He posted at the same time as me in the "Could You Beat Up Ronda Rousey" thread. A friend of mine that posts here (also from an old forum) asked about his contact info and thats when he added his twitter. Nice try though.

If you want to believe that I pay for picks fine, but it just makes you look stupid to all the people who are in on the joke. Take the bet like all the people here are telling you. pussy.

DeFactoCrippler

Except for the added risk of trusting a scumbag like you to pay up or sending it to a sketchy person to hold in escrow. I guess there's no implicit risk in trusting a complete POS like you or a third party.

For +175 I'll pass; I'll take +200 and an escrow of my choice.
    I'll give you +175, and send the money to V. Everyone here considers +175 free money.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

All the people? One random drifter. Holy hyperbole cripple!

DeFactoCrippler

All the people? One random drifter. Holy hyperbole cripple!
    2 people. About the amount of people here that understand what a +EV play is, lol.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

I'll give you +175, and send the money to V. Everyone here considers +175 free money.
    You suck V's dick in every thread. V is one of the very few people who laughs at your shit. I find that very strange. I will pick my own person to trust. @+200.

Take my bet pussy. Better yet, prove your worth and take the original bet of posting 3 +EV bets pussy. You said you never back down from a challenge... unless it requires making public MMA bets. Exposed

DeFactoCrippler

You suck V's dick in every thread. V is one of the very few people who laughs at your shit. I find that very strange. I will pick my own person to trust. @+200.

Take my bet pussy. Better yet, prove your worth and take the original bet of posting 3 +EV bets pussy. You said you never back down from a challenge... unless it requires making public MMA bets. Exposed
    V is onje of the few people here I respect as capper, lol.

What BET are you proposing, lol. You are just telling me to post my plays. I'm the one proposing a BET that you keep declining now matter how heavily I try to stack the odds in your favor. hmmmmmmmmmmm do you even play for REAL MONEY?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

why is it strange?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DeFactoCrippler

DublinMeUp

Its free money for two reasons,

1) If you have capped Silva at anywhere over 40% to win (which it seems you have as you state you would pound -145 for value in your video, 60% implied win chance) then it is burning money not to take +175. This is about as plus as EV gets.

2) Silva at +175 is 4-6% arb depending on your bookie availability. It was this i was referring to in my last post
    Last edited by DublinMeUp; 06-14-12 at 10:14 PM.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
    Its free money for two reasons,

1) If you have capped Silva at anywhere over 30% to win (which it seems you have as you state you would pound -145 for value in your video, 60% implied win chance) then it is burning money not to take +175. This is about as plus as EV gets.

2) Silva at +175 is 4-6% arb depending on your bookie availability. It was this i was referring to in my last post
    It's obvious he should take it, but he doesn't play for real money. Do you take him seriously after seeing his video?

DublinMeUp

Not gonna comment on him or his video's, think its pretty stupid not to take +175 on someone you gave a 60% chance of winning to though

(-700 x .4) + (1225 x .6)
    (-280)+(735)
    = $455 of pure value

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Because he's not funny. So am I to trust my money with someone who likes this scumbag? Nope. I'll choose a neutral third party. @+200 for my troubles. I've made my play. I don't need to take his bait.

This whole Wanderlei play is smoke & mirrors for him not willing to post just 3 simple public bets. Why is that so hard Cripple? It seems so easy to criticize mine, why is it so tough all of a sudden? Scared of being exposed for your complete lack of MMA knowledge? Don't worry, you already have. Take the bet Mr. Never Turns Down A Challenge.

You're scared coward, you're not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you 'til you love me, Defaggot.

DeFactoCrippler

Because he's not funny. So am I to trust my money with someone who likes this scumbag? Nope. I'll choose a neutral third party. @+200 for my troubles. I've made my play. I don't need to take his bait.

This whole Wanderlei play is smoke & mirrors for him not willing to post just 3 simple public bets. Why is that so hard Cripple? It seems so easy to criticize mine, why is it so tough all of a sudden? Scared of being exposed for your complete lack of MMA knowledge? Don't worry, you already have. Take the bet Mr. Never Turns Down A Challenge.

You're scared coward, you're not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you 'til you love me, Defaggot.
    Lol, you are a pathetic, effeminate boy. Everyone here knows you are a pussy, Vaughany is not trustworthy now? Ok.

I'm done with you, anyone can tell you are not serious.

First ... 45678910 ... Last