Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
    Not gonna comment on him or his video's, think its pretty stupid not to take +175 on someone you gave a 60% chance of winning to though
    Would it make sense if he was merely a boy who donned a mask so we wouldn't see his cherubic young face? He doesn't have the money to put up. If I accepted his +200 he would just find another excuse. Vaughany easily has to be the most trusted poster here, lol.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Its free money for two reasons,

1) If you have capped Silva at anywhere over 40% to win (which it seems you have as you state you would pound -145 for value in your video, 60% implied win chance) then it is burning money not to take +175. This is about as plus as EV gets.

2) Silva at +175 is 4-6% arb depending on your bookie availability. It was this i was referring to in my last post
    Are you one of the dumbest fukkest people on earth or what? Do you wire money to the prince of Nigeria on a weekly basis? Free money? How fukking stupid are you? Clearly you have no concept of escrow risk.

Yes, everyone operates with 100% integrity. You ever heard of the phrase, "if it's too good to be true it probably is?". Maybe they don't teach you that on your potato farm. Oh wait, guess you forgot about that. All his discriminatory stereotypes of Irish people. Guess you're cool with him disgracing Irish people because he stopped bullying you for a week. Bravo you sellout.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post

Yes, everyone operates with 100% integrity. You ever heard of the phrase, "if it's too good to be true it probably is?". Maybe they don't teach you that on your potato farm. Oh wait, guess you forgot about that. All his discriminatory stereotypes of Irish people. Guess you're cool with him disgracing Irish people because he stopped bullying you for a week. Bravo you sellout.
    Or maybe like a true Irishman he doesn't get his panties in a twist when someone "takes the piss".

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Because he's not funny. So am I to trust my money with someone who likes this scumbag? Nope. I'll choose a neutral third party. @+200 for my troubles. I've made my play. I don't need to take his bait.
    out of curiousity, who would you deem trustworthy?

CTM
    CTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Lol I've never even exchanged words with Vaughany and I'd trust him as an escrow just from reading these forums for the past year or two.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    Lol I've never even exchanged words with Vaughany and I'd trust him as an escrow just from reading these forums for the past year or two.
    Exactly, doesn't strike me as a dishonest person in the least.

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Are you one of the dumbest fukkest people on earth or what? Do you wire money to the prince of Nigeria on a weekly basis? Free money? How fukking stupid are you? Clearly you have no concept of escrow risk.

Nice, have a go at the one person who didn't have a go at you, even when presented a good opportunity to.

Only thing I said was it would be stupid not to take it from a capping point of view, nobody on this forum would disagree with me, unless they seriously have add or something.

Grow up or shut up. I understand and have taken part in many escrow deals, it seems it is you who doesn't.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Take the original bet pussy. Post 3 bets.

You're a spineless hater pussy that does not deserve a second more of my time until you risk your own reputation with picks.

I will not talk to you otherwise every again. You are now on perma-ignore (until such time as you are willing to show your worth on an MMA forum and post your own bets). Adios Cripple.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    out of curiousity, who would you deem trustworthy?
    I'd pick Van1ty for escrow

DeFactoCrippler

Take the original bet pussy. Post 3 bets.

You're a spineless hater pussy that does not deserve a second more of my time until you risk your own reputation with picks.

I will not talk to you otherwise every again. You are now on perma-ignore (until such time as you are willing to show your worth on an MMA forum and post your own bets). Adios Cripple.
    Risk my reputation? I'm willing to LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK. Or, I'm also willing to put up a THOUSAND DOLLARS but you don't want to do that.

I suppose a "sig bet" or "reputation bet" would make you more comfortable, lol. What a pathetic little lispy femme. MMA fanboy who lives through the fighters. No wonder you have such a boner for Wandy, lol.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Nice, have a go at the one person who didn't have a go at you, even when presented a good opportunity to.

Only thing I said was it would be stupid not to take it from a capping point of view, nobody on this forum would disagree with me, unless they seriously have add or something.

Grow up or shut up. I understand and have taken part in many escrow deals, it seems it is you who doesn't.
    i agree that was uncalled for. you seem like a stand-up dude, dublin. and you definitely know a thing or two as evidenced by the steve nash discussion.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

You're a coward. A week ago you were crying foul about his offensive stereotypes. Now you trust him with thousands of dollars. A fool and his money are easily separated.

DeFactoCrippler

You're a coward. A week ago you were crying foul about his offensive stereotypes. Now you trust him with thousands of dollars. A fool and his money are easily separated.
    Says the kid who is too scared to show his face or man up and put his money where his mouth is. you are so pathetic. So desperate for attention with your videos you won't even give them up for a 300$ freeroll that you could still win and make videos.

Thats all this is about for you. Attention.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

i had a client who fell victim to a nigerian scam. the scam artist was a giant samoan dude who apparently had some martial arts training. he showed up to court wearing a gi, and demanded that the judge address him as "grandmaster". lol. i cant make this up. funniest shit i've ever witnessed. his own lawyer was cracking up.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Dude's got jokes respect

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

so at the end of all this..no challenge!? What a let down. You guys should really come to some kind of an agreement in terms of the competition even if it's just for pride. At least that will keep the crippler from trolling and put his mind to productive use. Was really looking forward to hearing De-phaggot say something actually related to a prediction regarding an mma fight for a change rather than devoting his time to criticizing others. I'm very convinced that this loser knows nothing about mixed martial arts, have still yet to hear him discuss anything pertinent to the dynamics of a scheduled ufc bout or analyze a future matchup or as wannabet has continually cited share any of his own picks or sentiments. No, for the cripple it's all about putting down others and not revealing any of his own breakdowns. I ask this question again and again and again...what the F**K does de-fagot bring to the table here? It's certainly not humour. Am I missing something!? lol. Well, laughing directly at his expense in how sad a troll he is might be humour in a way, but dam it's getting old. Be nice to here the knucklehead actually give his opinion on some fights for fu*ks sake. At the end of the day that's what most of us are concerned about.
    Last edited by fosho14; 06-15-12 at 12:48 AM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

I propose stop the bitching and insults. Otherwise take Defacto's bet. Everyone here except Vagoony thinks Vagoony can hold the moneys. You dont trust him? make the first one a 50 bucks and let us see how this war evolves.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I just challenged you to a contest pussy. Are you going to reneg on your word?
    We gonna have a rap contest?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You guys are pathetic...

and this is coming from someone who just lost everything he has and more.

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was mentioned earlier, and I honestly think most would agree that Mike Prosia also known as Van1ty is the most respected and credible person on this forum. He doesn't post here that much, probably because of how many trolls frequent this domain (I don't blame him) but writes a fantastic blog, http://rationalmma.blogspot.ca/p/betting-articles.html
    He has a large following and to my understanding is widely considered to be one of the best if not thee best capper around. As far as finding someone on here who is trustworthy in order to hold money, that is the only person I can think of and there is no close second.

That being said, I'm sure this challenge isn't gonna end up actually materializing anyway. Be very interesting to see if it did.
    Last edited by fosho14; 06-15-12 at 03:11 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Im sure I've laughed at things WannaBet has said before as well, wouldnt say Im biased towards DeFacto just cos I laugh at some of his shiit! I'll happily send the money to whoever wins the bet...Im not in as bad a situation as Gabe quite yet with money!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i agree that was uncalled for. you seem like a stand-up dude, dublin. and you definitely know a thing or two as evidenced by the steve nash discussion.
    haha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i had a client who fell victim to a nigerian scam. the scam artist was a giant samoan dude who apparently had some martial arts training. he showed up to court wearing a gi, and demanded that the judge address him as "grandmaster". lol. i cant make this up. funniest shit i've ever witnessed. his own lawyer was cracking up.
    haha quality

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    This was mentioned earlier, and I honestly think most would agree that Mike Prosia also known as Van1ty is the most respected and credible person on this forum. He doesn't post here that much, probably because of how many trolls frequent this domain (I don't blame him) but writes a fantastic blog, http://rationalmma.blogspot.ca/p/betting-articles.html
    He has a large following and to my understanding is widely considered to be one of the best if not thee best capper around. As far as finding someone on here who is trustworthy in order to hold money, that is the only person I can think of and there is no close second.

That being said, I'm sure this challenge isn't gonna end up actually materializing anyway. Be very interesting to see if it did.
    ha ah yes "The MMA Gambling Guru" himself...somebody drop him a line and tell him two dudes want him to be the middle-man in a bitter dispute!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 06-15-12 at 03:51 AM.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I'm afraid that I might get AIDS from reading this horrible argument

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    I propose stop the bitching and insults. Otherwise take Defacto's bet. Everyone here except Vagoony thinks Vagoony can hold the moneys. You dont trust him? make the first one a 50 bucks and let us see how this war evolves.

I don't get this.

I initiated the challenge specifically because DeFacto is the one that insults & bitches about everything. He degraded this thread into a personal war with fosho14 this afternoon while I stepped aside.

I was the one to make the original proposal, and a very flexible one at that: post 2-3 bets. Period. We can do a comparison to my historical bets, future bets or in isolation. Seems simple enough. I'm sure EVERYONE ELSE on the forum would have no problem fulfilling such a straightforward task.

For whatever reason - and probably because he lacks the prospective MMA knowledge to bet fights successfully - he changed the terms of my bet to a one-off bet of whether MY pick of Wanderlei is correct or not (which has an implied probability of 40%).

He is a hack. That is the whole point of the competition: to prove his worth since he's so critical of others. What does me winning/losing 1 bet prove? How much variance is riding on a solitary event?

His excuse for not taking the 3 bet challenge? It too short-term to prove anything yet that's EXACTLY what he's done in criticizing me retrospectively on betting Jim Miller -3.5 & Brookins at around 37% and 36% likelihood to cash. He conveniently leaves out that I've turned a profit through my 3 Wanna Bet videos to-date.

I then offered him an unlimited number of bets with a fixed bankroll option to minimize the variance. He declined. Shocker.

It's obvious to anyone with common sense that I've outed this troll for what he is and will gladly accept a competition to expose what many people on SBR complain he does: do everything but post any bets on a betting forum. Prove me wrong DeFacto. Everyone else on here could easily fulfill the challenge.

You have no worth on a betting forum without providing your bets. Post bets or STFU.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    Was really looking forward to hearing De-phaggot say something actually related to a prediction regarding an mma fight for a change rather than devoting his time to criticizing others.
    What's funny is that I was "saying something" about predicting an MMA fight in this very beginning of this thread! Biased losers like him and Wannabet are really mind blowing. Do you wonder why Wannabet it so biased in his breakdown?

This Fosho14 idiot actually accused me of "not even watching MMA" when I am here for nearly every event talking about the fights LIVE AS THEY HAPPEN.

DeFactoCrippler

His excuse for not taking the 3 bet challenge?
    I said I would accept ANY challenge as long as there was SOMETHING in it for me. I'm not a 12 year old sherdog fanboy so a "sig bet" means nothing to me. But if it really means that much to you I will accept just to prove to others at he forum, on two conditions.

1. I choose whats in the sign and you only find out what it is if/when you lose.

2. It stays there for life.

Now, you have already been "outed' as a pussy and everyone has criticized you for not taking the bet. Only person that backs you is fosho14 because he is a biased little pussy who stalks all of my posts.

PS: fosho14 would you like to have a "loser leaves town" contest?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha
    Do you think he will even accept this "sig bet" or will he back out too.

DeFactoCrippler

Ok, I'm feeling like sweetening the pot a little. Your sherdog style sig bet (lol) is still on the table if you want. On any reasonable terms you want.

But I'm willing to put up $400 (to V) AND leave town vs. your right to post videos.

Thats more than HALF of your BIGGEST WAGER EVER, you little nancy. All on a whim. Watch you STILL turn it down.

More than half of your biggest wager on nothing, what a joke you really are. Your whole capping career is like a prop bet to me. Lightweight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ooo

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ooo
    These videos clearly mean the world to him. Think about how much time he puts in researching and writing the script for it. Not to mention all the trouble he goes to phagging it up with his bukkake cup.

He really puts a lot of thought into them. The videos mean more than the money to him. All about attention and validation. Pretty sure he is like 12 years old.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    I said I would accept ANY challenge as long as there was SOMETHING in it for me. I'm not a 12 year old sherdog fanboy so a "sig bet" means nothing to me. But if it really means that much to you I will accept just to prove to others at he forum, on two conditions.

1. I choose whats in the sign and you only find out what it is if/when you lose.

2. It stays there for life.

Now, you have already been "outed' as a pussy and everyone has criticized you for not taking the bet. Only person that backs you is fosho14 because he is a biased little pussy who stalks all of my posts.

PS: fosho14 would you like to have a "loser leaves town" contest?
    That's not the deal scumbag.

1. This is a capping contest. The superior +EV bettor wins. The signature I proposed reflects that. I'm not agreeing to a blind signature agreement with a troll who will force a crude, slanderous signature. You have no class; I'm not falling for your shit.

2. I'm fine with a sig bet length of a year.

The smaller the number of bets posted, the shorter the sig bet. If you want a fixed bankroll competition, I'm game for a one-year sig bet. Otherwise, it will be negotiated based on which option you choose.

First ... 567891011 ... Last