bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Yeah I saw her, she looked like a giant tranny. I'm not sure what the point of her coming on the show was. They had her walk in wearing heels then change into tight where she did some stretches and the camera focused in on her vag, lol.

Those throws are all set up. Its easy to "demonstrate" a throw while the person isn't trying to stop it. Lets be honest, she is clearly ducking me I've made the offer and heard nothing. I don't care if its a freakshow fight, only freakshow is between my legs.

I'll do it for free cause I'll end up knocking out that snaggle tooth of hers and then sell it for like 100 g's on ebay to some little snot who jerks off every night thinking about her so he can make a locket out of it.
    I havn't seen this episode yet, loading it up on the DVR now.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    I havn't seen this episode yet, loading it up on the DVR now.
    http://www.sherdog.com/mma-technique...-Leg-Bar-41683

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Yeah I saw her, she looked like a giant tranny. I'm not sure what the point of her coming on the show was. They had her walk in wearing heels then change into tight where she did some stretches and the camera focused in on her vag, lol.

Those throws are all set up. Its easy to "demonstrate" a throw while the person isn't trying to stop it. Lets be honest, she is clearly ducking me I've made the offer and heard nothing. I don't care if its a freakshow fight, only freakshow is between my legs.

I'll do it for free cause I'll end up knocking out that snaggle tooth of hers and then sell it for like 100 g's on ebay to some little snot who jerks off every night thinking about her so he can make a locket out of it.
    She does have that bread crumb under the one eye that could be focused on with a steady jab.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    She does have that bread crumb under the one eye that could be focused on with a steady jab.
    I used to like Rousey, all the trash talk she did about Tate and Caraway was pure entertainment. But now all this is getting tiresome. Plus she is whoring herself out in the exact same way she criticized Tate for doing but has taken it to a whole new level like in that video above. What does that vid imply, sign up for a membership at Dynamix mma and get a chance to sniff Ronda Rouseys pussy? lol.

Plus I don't even understand the whole obsession with her looks. I think we had this convo way back at MJs. She looks like a dude, man. That time she "accidentally" showed her ass at the weigh ins it was total man butt. Her upper body is jacked! Her chest, traps, and arms and neck look just like a mans. She looks like Cyna from WWF.

Still want to see her fight Cyborg, or even Brian Caraway (no joke).

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

In a boxing gym there is something called a "heavy bag". On this heavy bag you can practice delivering punches and develop power. I hope this helps you in getting a "clue".

I will also transfer 2 make believe betting points to you because I can see that these are important to you. The reason I am giving them to you is because then you can head off to the gym and punch stuff instead of spending your whole day handicapping sports using make believe points.

Cheers.
    I meant "no clue" as in you have no clue

If you think punching a bag is the best way to increase power you are dumb

Go do some core exercises the next time you step outside of your basement

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    I meant "no clue" as in you have no clue

If you think punching a bag is the best way to increase power you are dumb

Go do some core exercises the next time you step outside of your basement
    I understood what you meant. That is why I explained to you the facts in a condescending manner. Then, I transferred you the fake betting points in a condescending manner because they mean nothing to me, but yet they mean oh so much to you, lol.

But let me ask you, because you are a smart guy who has trained in sport that involves punching and not at all a clown who spends his days betting with fake points, wouldn't Mariusz Pudzianowski be the hardest puncher in the world considering he has some of the most explosive "core strength" in the world?

PS I find it hard to believe that someone who bets with fake points can tell someone to "step outside of their basement", lol.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY

Considering how much you care about this topic and the mere 20 mins it took for you to respond I think I was right about my basement assumption

As for Pudz I'm pretty sure he would hit harder than someone who hits bags all day. I wouldn't really know because I'm not an expert in the subject, like you seem to think you are

I'm not a gambler and this is a recreational hobby of mine, I would much rather lose fake points than actual money. Thanks for caring so much about me though

DeFactoCrippler

Considering how much you care about this topic and the mere 20 mins it took for you to respond I think I was right about my basement assumption

As for Pudz I'm pretty sure he would hit harder than someone who hits bags all day. I wouldn't really know because I'm not an expert in the subject, like you seem to think you are

I'm not a gambler and this is a recreational hobby of mine, I would much rather lose fake points than actual money. Thanks for caring so much about me though
    Sorry bro, I didn't even know who were until you responded to my post? Oh so you are no longer an expert? I guess I just had "no clue" how little you know about the subject and how much of a "winner" you are because you spend you're time on a hobby that involves "make believe betting" because you can't afford to lose real money.

Jerking off in a basement all day to Ronda Rousey videos, or betting with make believe points. Which is more pathetic? Maybe a poll is order...

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY

Not sure what knowing me before I posted here has to do with anything, I just assumed that you went through my post history after seeing my post because you got butthurt

Pretty clear that you have nothing to say on the original topic at hand since you have finally realized that you were wrong

Never said that I was an expert, just said that you were a moron

Never said I was a winner

I can afford to lose real money, I just choose not to

I would think that jerking off to Ronda Rousey videos would be more pathetic, but neither could hold a candle to your worthless life....?

DeFactoCrippler

Not sure what knowing me before I posted here has to do with anything, I just assumed that you went through my post history after seeing my post because you got butthurt

Pretty clear that you have nothing to say on the original topic at hand since you have finally realized that you were wrong

Never said that I was an expert, just said that you were a moron

Never said I was a winner

I can afford to lose real money, I just choose not to

I would think that jerking off to Ronda Rousey videos would be more pathetic, but neither could hold a candle to your worthless life....?
    Lol, I did respond to your question. I offered up a rhetorical question that explains why "core strength" does not necessarily translate into punching power, even though it does play a major part. But instead, you actually answered the question with this genius response.

As for Pudz I'm pretty sure he would hit harder than someone who hits bags all day.

Geez, are you pretty sure? or REALLY sure? lol.

The only thing you know about my "life" is that is totally disregard these "fake points" that you VALUE so much. That should tell you a little something, should it not?

As to answer the question as to whats more pathetic, I would have to say betting with fake points, because atleast the guy jerking off to Rousey vids has a REAL orgasm, not a pretend one, lol.

Lets bet pretend points, OMG that game was so thrilling I just won 100 pretend points, this hobby is so exciting! Why do you even need SBR, just keep track of your pretend bets in your head, lol. I'm up a pretend Million dollars! Living in my pretend mansion right now!

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY

Lol, I did respond to your question. I offered up a rhetorical question that explains why "core strength" does not necessarily translate into punching power, even though it does play a major part.
    I'm going to ignore your terrible excuse for an insult

Core strength is what allows for explosive movements of the extremities

Punching bags does not develop effective punching power as much as a weighted exercise would

Punching bags would probably help develop better technique but technique is not punching power

Your initial point about a man dropping a small woman if landed correctly I would agree with. The notion of someone unable to do so hitting bags for a while and then being able to is laughable

I might continue this retarded conversation tomorrow but I think I've spent enough of my time responding to a lowlife like you

DeFactoCrippler

but technique is not punching power

Your initial point about a man dropping a small woman if landed correctly I would agree with. The notion of someone unable to do so hitting bags for a while and then being able to is laughable

I might continue this retarded conversation tomorrow but I think I've spent enough of my time responding to a lowlife like you
    Lol don't bother because you don't know shit. I never even wanted to start a convo with you but responded to my post, lol. I see you as nothing but a clown who bets fake points, you might as well tattoo the makeup on your face.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY

Your point was about dropping a woman after landing punches on her

Landing punches means appropriate technique was used

Technique and punching power are entirely different things

You have yet to back up a single one of your points despite the fact that you care so strongly about it. Enough that you had to go and look through my posts on an internet forum in order to take a jab at a complete stranger. Even when that jab is something as ridiculous as betting fake points

Enjoy community college and your low wage job, I can already tell your future by your garbage posts

DeFactoCrippler

Your point was about dropping a woman after landing punches on her

Landing punches means appropriate technique was used

Technique and punching power are entirely different things

You have yet to back up a single one of your points despite the fact that you care so strongly about it. Enough that you had to go and look through my posts on an internet forum in order to take a jab at a complete stranger. Even when that jab is something as ridiculous as betting fake points

Enjoy community college and your low wage job, I can already tell your future by your garbage posts
    Lol I thought you were done. You are a giant clown. If I had a low wage job wouldn't I think these fake points were gold like so many of the other Donald Trumps around here, lol.

If you have money how are you able to find a hobby where you bet pretend points "fun"?

Let me guess, you are sitting in your penthouse sweating a game with 100 betpoints riding on it? This hobby is so much fun!

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Defacto sounds like some butthurt dude that Ronda must've tooled during sparing or something... wtf.

Thor4140

I used to like Rousey, all the trash talk she did about Tate and Caraway was pure entertainment. But now all this is getting tiresome. Plus she is whoring herself out in the exact same way she criticized Tate for doing but has taken it to a whole new level like in that video above. What does that vid imply, sign up for a membership at Dynamix mma and get a chance to sniff Ronda Rouseys pussy? lol.

Plus I don't even understand the whole obsession with her looks. I think we had this convo way back at MJs. She looks like a dude, man. That time she "accidentally" showed her ass at the weigh ins it was total man butt. Her upper body is jacked! Her chest, traps, and arms and neck look just like a mans. She looks like Cyna from WWF.

Still want to see her fight Cyborg, or even Brian Caraway (no joke).
    i said about a month ago her act was getting tiresome and i got reprimanded by a few guys lol Luckily she won or her act would have been played out. Oh by the way i was gonna send ur buddy some points as a joke but can't figure out how to do it.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Defacto sounds like some butthurt dude that Ronda must've tooled during sparing or something... wtf.
    He's the greatest troll of all time. And completely delusional if he's serious.

DeFactoCrippler

i said about a month ago her act was getting tiresome and i got reprimanded by a few guys lol Luckily she won or her act would have been played out. Oh by the way i was gonna send ur buddy some points as a joke but can't figure out how to do it.
    You just have to click that CD thing under the post. They only let you transfer 2, I tried to transfer some guy all my points cause he made a funny post but it wouldn't let me.

I don't get this points stuff. I saw a thread where people are stressing out over point "loans" that they can't pay back, lol. These kids are ready to hurt each other over these points, and for what, if you have 50,000 you get a toaster or something? Just like Chucky Cheese.

I think I'm going to use my points to pay off these kids debts and help them rebuild their lives. I'm gonna sponsor them like that "World Vision" thing. "Make a difference in a child's life, it only takes 2 points a day..."

Lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

This probably beats some of mine and Gabe's pointless arguments!

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    This probably beats some of mine and Gabe's pointless arguments!
    You're right. I think we need to more onto more pertinent matters that involve handicapping. That is why I pose this question to you as the most respected MMA handicapper here...

What is considered more "gay". Having sex with a tranny that looks like a chick and has a fake vag OR having sex with a chick that has a real vag but her body looks exactly like a male bodybuilder i.e Chyna, Cyborg or Ronda Rousey?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

You're right. I think we need to more onto more pertinent matters that involve handicapping. That is why I pose this question to you as the most respected MMA handicapper here...

What is considered more "gay". Having sex with a tranny that looks like a chick and has a fake vag OR having sex with a chick that has a real vag but her body looks exactly like a male bodybuilder i.e Chyna, Cyborg or Ronda Rousey?
    Well that's a tough one and the old-age question. As u've included Ronda in the latter then I'll have to go with tht one

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    He's the greatest troll of all time. And completely delusional if he's serious.
    My dude, I'm glad you can see that my posts involve a lot of "tongue in cheek". But as you say, if I thought I was serious that would make me delusional. But, what does that say about someone who thought I was an MMA fighter that was "butthurt" after getting "tooled" by Ronda Rousey in a sparring session? Does this mean that said person is naive, delusional and or believes in unicorns?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I saw Ronda on the Ultimate Fighter a few days ago. Cruz is a douche but Ronda has that dirty look to her with that hair down. HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. She's got a hot bod, can fight---just a beautiful looking woman. I think that she's an animal in the ring and a softy if you're her friend or boyfriend.

In a fight, she can't take a punch from a fit 215 pound guy. No way

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

WTF, would you guys really hit a chick?

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If she deserved it

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Oh yeah, I'd totally take her. I'd get her in a triangle and force her to deep throat my brown mamba in the championship rounds.

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If I don't have any roofies.

Thor4140

Defact how about her mom?

[IMG][/IMG]

Jerseychi
    Jerseychi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

No one posting on this forum could come close to beating her. Sure, maybe a lucky punch, but that's it.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Defact how about her mom?

[IMG][/IMG]
    I can't get enough of this clip. Rutten is the greatest UFC champ turned commentator, his comedic energy is golden.

First 12