will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Could you beat up Ronda Rousey?

Okay, I made a thread wondering who this woman was. I saw her on you tube, breaking the champ's arm. This girl is hot and a fukking beast on the mat. She'll never have competition and that will hurt her (like Roy Jones Jr. in his prime).

I see one weakeness and that's her boxing ability. This chick is only 135 pounds.

As a normal man (185-240 pounds), do you think that you could take her in a fight?

My answer is yes because she would never be able to get me to the ground and take a punch from a man with some decent strength.

If she got you to the ground, could her knowledge (with lack of strength) take over. Those arm bars are vicious. I would be trying to use my strength and avoid the arm at all costs.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Lol she would break you

the josh
    yes, im gay
    the josh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

im 125....

good hands/footwork though.

i think if i stuck to a good gameplan and kept that bitch away from me, or tagged her, id have a good chance.

i wouldnt bet on me though.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

I saw of video of her sparring with nick diaz and she was giving him trouble so, no. And you must not know much about this sport if you think she weighs 135 because she fights at 135.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

She would Judo throw your ass to the ground pal.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

The fact tht ur even contemplating the possibility is amazing! She throws around TRAINED fighters every day who are at 170 to 200lb range!

the josh
    yes, im gay
    the josh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

guys, shes still a girl. as tough as she is, she still has a vagina.

cmon bros! we can take her!

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sooooooooooooooooooo

do you guys think she is on the juice

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Will, she would destroy you.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

no holds barred or unified rules?

nhb and you can say bye bye to your peen. no thanks.

must to be consensual imho.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

OP you have no idea how off base you are.

ronda is 150 pounds solid, and cuts to make 135.

she is an elite level athlete, and an elite level judoka. she would close the distance with you, trip you to the gruond, and break your arm in 30 seconds.

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ this

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

i know i could fuk her up. All i need is a little bag of that salt Mr. Fugi and Tanaka use to bring in the ring with them. Hit her with that and just jab her to death before it wears off.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post
    Hey Ghostie read ur PM

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I don't know it depends on how good of shape a guy is in. If a guy is in really good shape and knew how to fight a little bit, then they could beat her up, but it would be pretty ****** up punching a girl in the face even if she is a fighter. A guy off the couch would get his ass kicked though. The strength difference would be the deciding factor. I wouldn't fight a girl either way so it is all hypothetical, but there is a reason the girls don't fight with the men.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

lmao, its funny how so many people overrate their fighting ability. Technique beats strength 99% of the time unless you have a HUGE strength advantage which I doubt you have lol. Even if you do have enough strength to hold her off for a minute she is would be able to clinch up with you until you gas and there goes your strength advantage.

I knew a blind girl who meddled in the special Olympics. She was nowhere near the level of Rousey but I'd still give her the advantage over you if she got a hold of you.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    lmao, its funny how so many people overrate their fighting ability. Technique beats strength 99% of the time unless you have a HUGE strength advantage which I doubt you have lol. Even if you do have enough strength to hold her off for a minute she is would be able to clinch up with you until you gas and there goes your strength advantage.

I knew a blind girl who meddled in the special Olympics. She was nowhere near the level of Rousey but I'd still give her the advantage over you if she got a hold of you.
    If Rousey got a hold of anyone in this joint it would be all over. Olympic skills trump poster skills any day of the week.

Linux Lewis
    Linux Lewis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope. She trains with grown men who are also pro-fighters on a daily basis. When in shape, I might weigh 180. Haven't trained myself in about 4 years, and when I did I wasn't that great.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    If Rousey got a hold of anyone in this joint it would be all over. Olympic skills trump poster skills any day of the week.

I don't know..... She was actually outpunched in her last fight. All's it take's is a 6 foot 1, 215-220 pound guy with power to hit her once and she might go down.

helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a 200 pound young guy with good take down defense !! I can take her .. I'll destroy her in the stand up department

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

Ronda Rousey -950, Oblivian +650. Any takers?

kevin vanlith
    kevin vanlith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends in street fight rules most guys who know what they are doing and have some size behind them too-kick her ass.

UFC rules its 50-50

DeFactoCrippler

I thought this was a joke thread?

Didn't anyone take boxing as a kid? If you can't drop a 135 pound woman with a 1-2 then go to the gym and hit the bag until you can.

All the judo in the world can't stop you from getting punched in the face. She got clocked by Tate but it did nothing because Tate is a girl, man.

If I connected like that (or any guy) she would drop, if not you really need to change that. Who gonna stop people from stealing your pokemon cards?

Even if Rousey isn't on the juice she still has more test in her system than most of the guys in here it seems.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Well, talking just by myself, but Ronda or Cyborg could kick my ass and finish or knock me out in less than a minute.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I don't know..... She was actually outpunched in her last fight. All's it take's is a 6 foot 1, 215-220 pound guy with power to hit her once and she might go down.
    And she walked right thru those punches

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post

Didn't anyone take boxing as a kid? If you can't drop a 135 pound woman with a 1-2 then go to the gym and hit the bag until you can.

All the judo in the world can't stop you from getting punched in the face. She got clocked by Tate but it did nothing because Tate is a girl, man.

If I connected like that (or any guy) she would drop, if not you really need to change that. Who gonna stop people from stealing your pokemon cards?

Even if Rousey isn't on the juice she still has more test in her system than most of the guys in here it seems.
    Defact im gonna try and set up that match for you. I bet she is a lot closer to 155 than 135. I saw her toss Bas Rutten like he was ten pounds and even Baus said she was strong. Sure it sounds legit to just punch her in the face and she just drops but you still have to get inside and hit her. She is not gonna just stand there and let ya. Ah whatever lol we are never gonna know. Honestly i think i would rather try my luck with that stiff Bob Sapp then Rousey.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

PokerSource
    PokerSource's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Not a chance in hell.

DeFactoCrippler

Defact im gonna try and set up that match for you. I bet she is a lot closer to 155 than 135. I saw her toss Bas Rutten like he was ten pounds and even Baus said she was strong. Sure it sounds legit to just punch her in the face and she just drops but you still have to get inside and hit her. She is not gonna just stand there and let ya. Ah whatever lol we are never gonna know. Honestly i think i would rather try my luck with that stiff Bob Sapp then Rousey.
    Lol. i'd keep her on the outside use my jab. Could beat her only using straight punches. I'm a technician like that. I would fight her in an instant, they just need to pay my plane fare. Ghost has taken up a permanent residence inside her asshole so maybe he can reach out and make it happen?

Thor4140

Lol. i'd keep her on the outside use my jab. Could beat her only using straight punches. I'm a technician like that. I would fight her in an instant, they just need to pay my plane fare. Ghost has taken up a permanent residence inside her asshole so maybe he can reach out and make it happen?
    u see her on tuf last night? Look like after throwing those kids around they got a little intimidated. I can't imagine what one of those throws would feel like if it was in the street

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

then go to the gym and hit the bag until you can.
    no clue
    Points Awarded:

DeFactoCrippler gave SATERSTYLE 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Strong ignorance in this thread. Some of you guys need a real reality check before you end up dead or in a hospital.

DeFactoCrippler

u see her on tuf last night? Look like after throwing those kids around they got a little intimidated. I can't imagine what one of those throws would feel like if it was in the street
    Yeah I saw her, she looked like a giant tranny. I'm not sure what the point of her coming on the show was. They had her walk in wearing heels then change into tight where she did some stretches and the camera focused in on her vag, lol.

Those throws are all set up. Its easy to "demonstrate" a throw while the person isn't trying to stop it. Lets be honest, she is clearly ducking me I've made the offer and heard nothing. I don't care if its a freakshow fight, only freakshow is between my legs.

I'll do it for free cause I'll end up knocking out that snaggle tooth of hers and then sell it for like 100 g's on ebay to some little snot who jerks off every night thinking about her so he can make a locket out of it.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    no clue
    In a boxing gym there is something called a "heavy bag". On this heavy bag you can practice delivering punches and develop power. I hope this helps you in getting a "clue".

I will also transfer 2 make believe betting points to you because I can see that these are important to you. The reason I am giving them to you is because then you can head off to the gym and punch stuff instead of spending your whole day handicapping sports using make believe points.

Cheers.

12 Last