Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

I actually think the haymakers Tate came in winging were a lot harder than Kaufmann's punches. It's no surprise though as they were clearly wild in Leonard Garcia fashion. Kaufmann throws straight down the middle and really doesn't follow through or sit down on her punches. She is fairly high volume though.

At this point, I'm not convinced that Kaufmann can avoid Rousey. I don't really see her having a high chance of finishing Rousey standing, so Rousey grabbing ahold of her is almost inevitable. After watching Kaufman on her back, I really think she's in trouble.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

No way kaufmann can fk with rousey. She doesnt have the stopping power to actually hurt rousey, nor does she have the skills/speed to pot shot her for 5 rounds. Grappler's have the edge in female fights simply because girls generally dont have the same stopping power as men...yet they are clearly as tough.
    Cyborg is the best bet because she has that man power!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    No way kaufmann can fk with rousey. She doesnt have the stopping power to actually hurt rousey, nor does she have the skills/speed to pot shot her for 5 rounds. Grappler's have the edge in female fights simply because girls generally dont have the same stopping power as men...yet they are clearly as tough.
    Cyborg is the best bet because she has that man power!
    yeah Davis said she felt physically stronger than Kaufman, and she did win tht third round after getting a takedown.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just watched the fights, I was up in the big bear mountains for this event and didn't get to watch live (although my dumb ass buddy texted me during the show and blew the results for me!!!)

Another horrible event for me, lost 170.... 3 events in a row that I haven't profited...!!! Its amazing how I went from probably my nicest win streak ever, profiting over 3k in less than 2 1/2 months to losing near 600 over two weeks.

Worst losing night in my history with ufc FX (-340) and worst losing streak at 3 events in a row

Daley killed me on this card... and props to Hannibal I think it was who was bringing up some good insight as to why Daley isn't p4p great striker. I still beleive dalay is one of the best strikers in the game, and that was not the daley I bet 320 on, but I formally retract any p4p striker nonsense - I was wrong and clearly a p4p striker isn't going to lose a striking match to misaki - daley looked absolutely dreadful....

I'm an idiot and its hopefully the last time I pay over -250 on a fighter who is inconsistent or who has the least bit of 'overvalue' sensed on their line.

I feel like I've learned a lot over the last two weeks as it was a bad stretch, but also feeel like part of me wants to perhaps quit gambling, as was being discussed in another thread just now. But then again I tell myself you lost 700 over three events but won that much alone just the other night. So while I am daunted, have lost a bit of confidence, and am bitter lol, I still love the rush from this sport and love playing it - gambpling mma makes the sport much better and much more excitiing, and its sweet to make some nice paper out of it!!!

Hope everyone had a better night than I!!! Luckily we have a little break on big mma shows, so hopefully I can re-evaluate some things to put me back on the win streak!!! Peace

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Just watched the fights, I was up in the big bear mountains for this event and didn't get to watch live (although my dumb ass buddy texted me during the show and blew the results for me!!!)

Another horrible event for me, lost 170.... 3 events in a row that I haven't profited...!!! Its amazing how I went from probably my nicest win streak ever, profiting over 3k in less than 2 1/2 months to losing near 600 over two weeks.

Worst losing night in my history with ufc FX (-340) and worst losing streak at 3 events in a row

Daley killed me on this card... and props to Hannibal I think it was who was bringing up some good insight as to why Daley isn't p4p great striker. I still beleive dalay is one of the best strikers in the game, and that was not the daley I bet 320 on, but I formally retract any p4p striker nonsense - I was wrong and clearly a p4p striker isn't going to lose a striking match to misaki - daley looked absolutely dreadful....

I'm an idiot and its hopefully the last time I pay over -250 on a fighter who is inconsistent or who has the least bit of 'overvalue' sensed on their line.

I feel like I've learned a lot over the last two weeks as it was a bad stretch, but also feeel like part of me wants to perhaps quit gambling, as was being discussed in another thread just now. But then again I tell myself you lost 700 over three events but won that much alone just the other night. So while I am daunted, have lost a bit of confidence, and am bitter lol, I still love the rush from this sport and love playing it - gambpling mma makes the sport much better and much more excitiing, and its sweet to make some nice paper out of it!!!

Hope everyone had a better night than I!!! Luckily we have a little break on big mma shows, so hopefully I can re-evaluate some things to put me back on the win streak!!! Peace

Man, I love Big Bear...

This month-off break for the UFC was much-needed for most gamblers.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

wow looking at the fighter salaries, Thomson got 80K flat with no win bonus. This compared to the Lightweights that fought at UFC 144 Henderson got 30K to show and 30K win bonus, Edgar got 51K to show and Petis got 10K to show and 10K to win

Thomson 80K
    Henderson 60K
    Edgar 51K
    Pettis 20K

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/5/284...ey-mma-bonuses

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Does not make sense why he would make more than Edgar. Just 51k after being champ for 2 years? Dang.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post
    Info just came out the last couple of days. You can watch full interview with her here. She talks about "going home" and leaving alpha male. She dances around the subject. But word on the street is Uriah got tired of her shite.

Shonie Carter. Shake of the head. Palm to face. Good grief.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20784083
    Interesting, thanks.

Yea still couldn't get a str8 answer from her based on that interview and I've tried to look online for an explanation....

Does anyone else know for sure why she was booted from alpha male??

Was it really because she was supporting Dominator as Gabe said, or is there another explanation as to why she got kicked to the curb??

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
    I saw a good comment on youtube: Brandon Saling looks like Chuck Liddell and Martin Kampmann had a child.

Attachment 38991

First ... 3456