Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

That Brookins sh*t was lovely eh...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Yeah, doubled down with him at -160 but also had a lot on the over 2.5 so I ultimately lost a few bucks on that fight, but the parlays i have brookins in hold up!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

took another hit there... need miocic to come through for sake of parlays-- but have a hedge on de fries at +350 so i'll still be up regarding that fight if de fries wins, but will still be down on the night. need miocic for the parlays!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

confident in markes, have him maxed out at +120 and in a bunch of parlays but still arbed out/hedged with simpson at +120

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

As long as it it doesnt end in rnd 1!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

i think markes is solid here, 38 yr old old simpson ain't gonna keep up... but i got a play on the over 2.5 at -250 so i hope markes dryhumps his way to a w lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dodged a bullet in tht first round!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

my heart was facing so fast during that first round and throughout other fights...

thinking it was a 5 round fight played a huge factor in my play on sanchez, pretty bummed i lost cash 'cos of that

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You thought it was 5 rounds?! Classic Gabe

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

yup lol i assumed all main events are... thought guillard/miller was too

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    yup lol i assumed all main events are... thought guillard/miller was too
    Dang man, that sucks.

Hope you kill UFC 144 bro.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

but also had a lot on the over 2.5 so I ultimately lost a few bucks on that fight, but the parlays i have brookins in hold up!
    But you said it was a lock?

I mortgaged my house and bet it all!

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Well, for future consideration... we are now back to all main events being 5 rounds...

http://mmajunkie.com/news/27445/afte...ive-rounds.mma

OMAHA, Neb. – If you were left begging for two more rounds after Jake Ellenberger's thrilling three-round victory over Diego Sanchez, you weren't alone.

Following Wednesday's UFC on FUEL TV 1 event in Omaha, Neb., UFC president Dana White admitted he "blew it," and all future main events will feature five rounds.

"Already thought and done," White told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "I'm actually pissed at myself about it, so yeah."

The UFC first implemented five-round non-title fights this past June.

"From this day forward, as we speak right here, right now today, every fight that is a main event that is not a title fight will be a five-round fight," White said following a UFC 131 pre-fight press conference.

However, when the UFC later signed a multi-year deal with the FOX family of networks, it turned out the new change only applied to pay-per-view and FOX-aired contests, leaving FX and FUEL TV with three-round main events.

No longer, said White.

"I can do 33 rounds on FUEL TV if I want to," White said. "FUEL TV can't get enough.

"We blew it tonight. It should have been a five-round fight."

Many MMA fans and pundits felt the same after Sanchez called up third-round heroics, blasting Ellenberger on the feet and nearly scoring a finish on the floor. However, Sanchez had clearly dropped the opening two rounds and was forced to settle for a unanimous-decision loss.

With the tide turned, Sanchez simply ran out of time, and many observers believe an additional 10 minutes could have changed the course of the fight.

There are a few notable exceptions to the new policy: The Thiago Alves vs. Martin Kampmann headliner of UFC on FX 2 and the Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Alexander Gustafsson main event at UFC on FUEL TV 2 will remain three-round affairs. With bout agreements already in place, White said it wouldn't make sense to try and change the terms of the contracts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    But you said it was a lock?

I mortgaged my house and bet it all!
    lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I don't think I'm extremely intelligent, I just know I'm smarter than most people.
    thinking it was a 5 round fight played a huge factor in my play on sanchez, pretty bummed i lost cash 'cos of that

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

hahahahhahaaa

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

struve is my boy! Told you Gabe!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

V, how dumb are you to associate the uncertainty of how many rounds a fight is with ones intelligence?

lol you're such a dumb guy

i certainly wasn't the only person who assumed it was a 5 rounder. just like i wasn't the only person who thought diaz beat condit...dumb guy! =)
    Last edited by gabe; 02-16-12 at 01:01 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I had a good night. Hit Sanchez/Ellenberger over 2.5 real nice--- had Sanchez secured a choke in the end there, I would have had a HUGE night... Had either Sanchez or Herman won, I would have had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE night... Herman loss screwed me the most!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gabe whats up! I told you earlier Herman is off his rocker.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

i certainly wasn't the only person who assumed it was a 5 rounder. just like i wasn't the only person who thought diaz beat condit...dumb guy! =)

wait a minute, i thought the fights were this saturday??

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Gabe whats up! I told you earlier Herman is off his rocker.
    Yeah, but that could be a good thing too lol

plus, you've been dead wrong before. you were dead wrong about sanchez not standing a chance against ellenberger lol if it was a 5 rounder, that fight was all Diego

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Yeah, but that could be a good thing too lol

plus, you've been dead wrong before. you were dead wrong about sanchez not standing a chance against ellenberger lol if it was a 5 rounder, that fight was all Diego
    If only there were some way we could've found that information out in advance.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

If only there were some way we could've found that information out in advance.
    what information?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

V, how dumb are you to associate the uncertainty of how many rounds a fight is with ones intelligence?

lol you're such a dumb guy

You say "uncertainty" as if was something that was up in the air! If you had any uncertainty and had half a brain you'd of checked to make sure! A person as smart as you claim to be wouldn't of put hundreds of dollars on a fight without knowing for sure whether it was a 3 round or 5 round fight! It was listed on every site "Fight to go three round distance". Even with your reliance on wikipedia you should of seen somewhere that it was three-rounds or at least realized from the odds. Do you really think Ellenberger by decision would be +125 in a five round fight!? It just shows that you're picking fights out of your ass without any idea what you're doing. It's quite amazing how you don't see the irony.

And before you come back with your usual "I can't believe how dumb you are you dumb guy" diatribe, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with making random picks like you do, or even having an oversight such as not realizing a fight was 3 rounds rather than 5. But when you're mocking a Norwegian on here because of his English grammar, saying that everybody else is "a dumb", and claiming that you're smarter than everybody else, this kind of thing just speaks volumes of how you're really not as smart as you like to think you are.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

what information?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Linsanity. Or is it insanivy

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

what information?
    Exactly.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Sure V, let me list why you are dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    You say "uncertainty" as if was something that was up in the air! If you had any uncertainty and had half a brain you'd of checked to make sure!
    I thought it was a 5 round fight. I didn't think it was possible it could be 3 rounds because I was under the impression all main events are 5 rounds... Take the "uncertainty" and shove it up yer dumb ass.

Do you really think Ellenberger by decision would be +125 in a five round fight!? It just shows that you're picking fights out of your ass without any idea what you're doing.
    Um, I don't get the option to bet on fighters by decision, so I wouldn't know... and if I've been picking out of my ass, then you should step your game up, because a guy picking out of his ass is making better picks than you. But that doesn't mean anything, because you aren't making picks... you gamble both sides and try to profit... that ain't making picks. I make picks.

But when you're mocking a Norwegian on here because of his English grammar.
    I did not know he was Norwegian. You are stupid for assuming I did, and even more stupid for saying this after I had already said that I didn't know he was Norwegian in a previous post.

Oh, again, remember when you tweeted to Joe Rogan and Dana White asking them which hotel they were staying at in England and actually expected them to respond???? lol you have no right to say ANYTHING to ANYBODY, just stfu

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Exactly.
    I thought it was a 5 round fight, why would I need to look up information on something I already think I know?

Idiot.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I've been killin it with my picks since before and after I got here... I've got a higher rate of winning picks over the past couple months than anyone else here, especially with my biggest plays (100% win rate, chandler blades couldn't even fk with that)

with the last couple cards, i've felt lazy and disencouraged to post here... i didn't even post all of my picks for the last couple cards.

i'll be around, but not gonna post anymore picks. i used to enjoy posting and sharing, but the past couple weeks i've just been doing it to get it out of the way... i keep killin' it and still go unappreciated... anyone following me would have made a fortune over the past few weeks and would be sending me thank you's, but i've only had one person follow me on one play so far this year (and it was a winner!)

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been killin it with my picks since before and after I got here... I've got a higher rate of winning picks over the past couple months than anyone else here, especially with my biggest plays (100% win rate, chandler blades couldn't even fk with that)

with the last couple cards, i've felt lazy and disencouraged to post here... i didn't even post all of my picks for the last couple cards.

i'll be around, but not gonna post anymore picks. i used to enjoy posting and sharing, but the past couple weeks i've just been doing it to get it out of the way... i keep killin' it and still go unappreciated... anyone following me would have made a fortune over the past few weeks and would be sending me thank you's, but i've only had one person follow me on one play so far this year (and it was a winner!)
    lol... I never respond to gabe's threads because I can't take him seriously or take him as too credible. But I'm gonna write you a book Gabe and give you my two cents that I've left out of all your incredible threads.

No you don't, Gabriel.... I fuckinnn' stomp your ass in wins and so do a lot of other people on here. Thank god I haven't followed you or some other people on here because I'd be down money and not consistently winning money as I have for past 18 months....

You might make some good paper picks and you have solid breakdowns and insight, but the big difference between you, myself, and other winners on here is that they post their picks BEFORE the fights and post the amounts and units. They don't come on the forum after each fight and claim how much they won or wagered unless they posted their plays before the fight.

If you do post a amount / unit and the play, you do so with great inconsistency and as everyone else has said - you somehow claim to win when some of your 'paper' picks go to shit (I mean you rarely ever include exact amounts or units before the fights, wtf?), and its sad you don't see how full of shit you can be and how bad it makes you look on here.

I know you don't care, and that's probably why you still do it.

You post a unit / amount here and there before the fights, but in all reality I don't think you're full of shit - I know you are.

Because otherwise you'd simply post all your plays and your amounts / units before the fights - its really not that hard - copy and paste or screen shot - or shit, even type it in on a post. You and many others on here either don't have the balls to do this or you simply don't even bet and its a big lie, heir goebbels.

And issn't this the 10th time you're getting all butt hurt and claim you're gonna leave the forum and starve us of your great picks and invisible plays? Don't take this shiiieeet to seriosuly, even this bashing response.

I'm a braggart - I'll admit it and I do hype up my good nights and like to bump my plays and shit. Yet you go overboard with your bragging and really come off as a narcisistic asshole sometimes... and the fact you claim to win all the time with very little documentation makes you look all the more silly, silly boy. It would be one thing if you had documented successs, I'd probably understand why you're narcistic and bragging. I know I can be too. Yet you don't document shit, you document very inconsistently at best my friend.

Again, I think you have solid insight and have great potential to be a credible guy on here, but you consistently portray BS. You'd have my upmost respect if you were to post units / amounts for ALL plays before the fights, just as other people I respect on here do.

I'll wager 1,000 units you'll still be posting and sharing your so - called bets on here in the future... See you around, Gabriel.

First ... 3456789 ... Last