The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

UFC 94: St-Pierre vs Penn 2

BJ PENN +150
    GEORGES ST-PIERRE -180

There Will Be Blood

MMMMHHHHH can I have some of your delicious blood?

Tastes like kool-aid. OH YEAAHH!

BJ Penn is so tough that even the chance of contracting a disease from another human's bodily fluids doesn't scare him. That's because no disease would even try to penetrate the temple which is BJ's body. All diseases know that BJ's white and red blood cells have far superior striking and ju-jitsu than they do. BJ PENN +150

THIAGO SILVA +200
    LYOTO MACHIDA -250

Lyoto Machida "The Karate Kid." Everyone knows that Daniel was a big pussy. Good nickname for Lyoto. Bad boy Johnny would have kicked the shit out of him had it not been a movie. Thiago Silva is my Johnny. I need Johnny to put the Karate Kid in his place. Here is the perfect gameplan for Thiago.

NO MERCY. COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI! THIAGO SILVA +200

JON JONES +145
    STEPHAN BONNER -175

SWAGGER. What is it? I sure as hell don't know. How do you get it? Are you born with it? Is it like magic? I think some comparative analysis can help us determine who has swagger and who will win.
    Kobe Bryant = SWAGGER
    Joel Pryzbilla = no
    Lebron James = SWAGGER
    Detlef Schrempf = no
    Ray Lewis = SWAGGER
    Kurt Warner = no
    So I guess it is easy to see who has SWAGGER in this fight. That's right, you guessed it, Stephan Bonner. STEPHAN BONNER -175

DONG HYUN KIM +260
    KARO PARISYAN -320

Karo "The Heat" Parisyan. It looks like Karo's pussy has healed up nicely. He hurt it right before his fight with Yoshi!! Easy gameplan for Karo in this fight. He has to come out and dominate just like this.

Karo "Like a Dog In Heat" Parisyan
    KARO PARISYAN -320

CLAY GUIDA -105
    NATE DIAZ -125

Clay "The Carpenter" Guida. Guess who else was carpenter. That's right, my main man JC.

They both have flowing golden brown locks. They both have aggressive standup. Clay has an impressive 24-6 record. The Son of God out-did him a little there, as he is 238-0 in MMA. If Jesus can't help Clay beat someone with the intellect of a retarded 5th grader... Well then I'm not sure I want to go to heaven. CLAY GUIDA -105
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 01:48 PM. Reason: image does not exist

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I love your input, The video you picked for Karo is exactly how i see the fight going ha
    Im with you on Karo, bonnar and penn.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-28-09 at 12:09 PM.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Come on man!!! I'm at work dying here!!!

Excellent! I can't wait to see what Onemoretry, or whatever that clown's name was, thinks of your rationale.

As for your actual picks, not so sure what I think of them yet. Stay tuned.

Bread
    Living corpse

Oh shit...I forgot I have him in my signature. onemorebet! That's it!

brooks85

hahah classic.
    Ya im stuck at work also.. just waiting...
    I seriously can not wait for this event. This month has been just ridiculous for mma.

Bread
    Living corpse

Absolutely brooks. Been a great month, capped with this bad boy. I can't WAIT for the Guida-Diaz fight. Can't wait.

I'ma gonna be hungover on Super Bowl Sunday!!

supershark
    supershark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on all the favorites on this card.. not very original but a Lyoto Machida GSP combo can't go wrong.

brooks85

Ya, I have that same thought. I think most of these fights are one-sided. But, it is just unlikely that all the favs win. It sure seems like they will to me.(with the exception of penn/gsp and manny/thiago)

The HOFF

I'm thinking the same thing guys. It just looks like all the favorites will win. But as we know, that never happens. I keep flip-flopping on GSP/Penn and Jones/Bonner and Machida/Silva and Guida/Diaz. HA! The only pick I am extremely confident in is Karo. But -320 isn't very enticing.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Johnny you're a cream puff!!! Sweep the leg!!!

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Looks like Karo may be ducking another fight due to his panic attacks. http://mmamania.com/2009/01/30/just-...-go-at-ufc-94/ I think this development may have saved you some money Hoff

j0hnnyv
    Nadal -210
    j0hnnyv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

my boy dong kim will pummell karo.

guidas gonna get his arm broke...bj will be licking gsp's blood after he taps that glass jaw. machida will win via a laynpray unanimous decision. and i have bonner.

good luck

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnnyv View Post
    my boy dong kim will pummell karo.

guidas gonna get his arm broke...bj will be licking gsp's blood after he taps that glass jaw. machida will win via a laynpray unanimous decision. and i have bonner.

good luck
    LOL @ glass jaw. I wasn't aware the jaw is located on the back of the head Hmmm. I'll be back to lol @ you when GSP wins this. You are the the standard Jersey trash guido MMA fan that boos when the fight goes to the ground. You have no clue so stfu.

The HOFF

I have made my official bets:

BJ Penn +145 (1.5x to win 2.175x)

Thiago Silva +220 (2.5x to win 5.5x)

Stephan Bonnar -175 (3.5x to win 2x)

Karo Parisyan -215 (4.3x to win 2x)

Matt Arroyo -175 (3.5x to win 2x)

j0hnnyv
    Nadal -210

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    LOL @ glass jaw. I wasn't aware the jaw is located on the back of the head Hmmm. I'll be back to lol @ you when GSP wins this. You are the the standard Jersey trash guido MMA fan that boos when the fight goes to the ground. You have no clue so stfu.

lol well that didnt take long to stir somebody up. jersey trash guido? for 1 i dont live in north jersey, im at the beach big difference. 2 im not italian. 3 ive probably forgot more about mma then you'll ever know. I prefer the ground game since you tried to say otherwise.

your a gsp nuthugger and I understand that, hes great. If you are seriously trying to say that BJ cant win this or win it by strikes like ur boy serra did..remember that?

thats why gsp will not want to standup with bj, he will try to takedown and utilize his wrestling...

good luck laying the number with gsp...ill take +150 with bj whenever I can get it.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 01:49 PM. Reason: image does not exist

DennisGreen
    Update your status

True I am a nuthugger, but you clearly are a BJ nuthugger too.

j0hnnyv
    Nadal -210

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    True I am a nuthugger, but you clearly are a BJ nuthugger too.
    props to you. gsp never looked better. its clear bj needs to stay at 155 and dominate. ive never seen any1 pass bj's guard like gsp did over and over and over

overall some bad decisions and weak fights...

but machida ktfo silva made my nite

silva laying there half dead

The HOFF

Hoff sucked it up tonight!

Talked into betting Arroyo.

Talked myself out of Jones early this week.

Bad picks all around on my part!

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnnyv View Post
    props to you. gsp never looked better. its clear bj needs to stay at 155 and dominate. ive never seen any1 pass bj's guard like gsp did over and over and over

overall some bad decisions and weak fights...

but machida ktfo silva made my nite

silva laying there half dead

Thanks man. BJ definitely should stick to his natural weight, GSP is way too strong for him. That felt very gratifying though, there is no doubt who the better fighter is.