ReBEL`LiON
    ReBEL`LiON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Anderson Silva by submission +900

Silva is a no brainer here. The real questions we should ask is when will he dispatch Okami, how will he do it, and will Okami be conscious at the end of the night.

A finish is the most likely outcome here in a 5 round fight and there's two ways to finish a fight, by KO (most likely) or submission. There's a possibility silva stuns okami and submits him like he did to dan henderson.

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Submission by the Spider is very possible. Okami is gonna try to replicate what Chael Sonnen did. He took Silva down in their first meeting and I'm confident will take him down in this one. But can Okami avoid being armbarred or triangled for 25 minutes?

Definitely would lay a little on this.
    Last edited by Nick The Greek; 08-20-11 at 04:34 PM.

ReBEL`LiON
    ReBEL`LiON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Nick The Greek View Post
    Submission is very possible. Okami will look to take down Silva, but if he can get him down can he avoid being subbed?
    is that a serious question?

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only way Okami can avoid the sub is if he gets KTFO first.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

If you think he's going to sub him then I'd take submission of the night at better odds than +900. If he does sub Okami he is likely to get bonus as he is main-event, Brazilian fighting in Brazil etc..

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I would lean more on the KOOTN because silva is going to land some knees during those take down attempts.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17004

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I would lean more on the KOOTN because silva is going to land some knees during those take down attempts.
    And how often does that happen?

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I like Silva KOTN and SOTN as a play no doubt. I just can't see Okami hanging around 5 rounds when Silva has something to prove. Hopefully the lines aren't too weak.

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like this bet and its at +1030 now. Okami wants this fight on the ground, increasing the chances of an AS sub over a 5 round fight. I believe AS may be more inclined to look for a sub finish with the fight being in Brazil, versus a training partner of Sonnen. If AS is going to win this fight, I believe a sub is almost as possible as KO/TKO and with that price I can't ignore it.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

i think the safer play is silva by KTFO.