urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

Dana said Tito isnt fighting for his job this time.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

I just cant see Tito winning this, but then again Rashaad isnt what he use to be & I couldnt see Tito beating the Master Bader either

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Both Leben and Sonnen wanted to step up but Dana said no!

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

******* aye. They should have done Leben vs Franklin as the Main Event. I'd rather that or Sonnen vs Evans.

Tito vs Rashad does nothing for me.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16992

Between how well Tito matched up with him stylistically the first time, and all of Rashad's personal/training/health shakeups, I have a feeling we're looking at something of a Frankie/BJ "if it ain't broke, why fade it?" situation.

Good thing they don't start 5-round mains until after 133. Neither of these guys have great cardio, and at the end of the first fight, Rashad looked the much fresher man.

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm leaning towards Evans by decision but there are a few big unknowns in this fight. How will Rashad look after his long downtime, injury and moving out of Jackson's camp? Plus his opponent keeps changing. With Tito I'm curious to see how well he handles a quick camp vs a top LHW.

I think Evans will still look sharp when he returns and he'll grind out a decision over Tito. I think his speed is the key here and how well he sets up takedowns with strikes. Anyway that's how I think it will go but I'm not confident enough to put a lot on this. Probably a small to moderate amount on Evans decision.

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

The odds are right where they should be. If the Bader fight would have never happened, there would be a dozen more "lock of the millenium" threads. This is Evan's fight to lose. Layoff or not, he wasn't out of the ring with an injury (for long anyways). He was training the whole time so I'm sure ring rust will be a non issue.

Maybe lightning will strike twice for Tito, but I'm not betting on it.

aznufcguy
    aznufcguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

kmdubya you nailed it

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

tito have a couple years on evans? most articles I have read about tito , pretty much all have nothing good to say about him , just curious of what is the history behind that???

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tito has been in the game for a long time, he is just the loud mouth that talked alot of trash...

I was wondering if anyone knows why all these fighters are dropping out of the 133 card? I look at the card and it seems that there is someone new everytime

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin2Win View Post
    Tito has been in the game for a long time, he is just the loud mouth that talked alot of trash...

I was wondering if anyone knows why all these fighters are dropping out of the 133 card? I look at the card and it seems that there is someone new everytime
    Injuries, quite simple!

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

So kos, what do you say, mizuno vs prangley? Do you feel smart? Yes i am all up in your grill!!

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Rashad by decision is the play for me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    So kos, what do you say, mizuno vs prangley? Do you feel smart? Yes i am all up in your grill!!
    haha

BJ have u seen the Norwegian move "Troll Hunter"?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I saw half of it, if that counts. What do you think about it?

Pin2Win

Thanks Vaughany, I hadn't seen anything on why they dropped out and what injuries caused them to drop, thanks for the update

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin2Win View Post
    Thanks Vaughany, I hadn't seen anything on why they dropped out and what injuries caused them to drop, thanks for the update
    Rumour has it that since the UFC insurance plan came in to place fighters are happy to pull out of fights with injuries that they would of dealt with and carried on fighting with before

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Rumour has it that since the UFC insurance plan came in to place fighters are happy to pull out of fights with injuries that they would of dealt with and carried on fighting with before
    I don't believe this for a second. There were no more injuries for this card than there were for ufc 108 or many other events.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    I don't believe this for a second. There were no more injuries for this card than there were for ufc 108 or many other events.
    Yeah, and Davis wanted to still fight but UFC said no apparently

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    interesting....

we`ve had the co-main events decimated....and matyushenko pull out.....

doesn`t get much worse than this....for a ppv,this is a ridiculously bad main card...

Pin2Win

I agree I was really excited for this card to begin with and now it's begining to look like a Fight Night card

First 12