MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Have any of you guys been to El Salvador?
    El Sal is arguably the unsafest country in Latin America lol

I love seeing sights & hiking & messing around 3rd world style but even I am hesitant to visit El Sal

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    El Sal is arguably the unsafest country in Latin America lol

I love seeing sights & hiking & messing around 3rd world style but even I am hesitant to visit El Sal
    Alright surf trip is off

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

More pain is coming, this is denial phase

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Bitty stagnant. No pain no gain for now.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

friend is considering sex work to buy the next dip

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    It will be worth about $8 in a few weeks.
    Have fun staying poor

Yulia74

maybe hes expecting more China FUD and Africrypt fake news to come up this week to push the price lower...

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I play video games until the market starts trending again

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

It will be worth about $8 in a few weeks.
    Can’t wait to receive free ethereum as part of McDonald’s happy meal ..

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    Have fun staying poor
    Luke, how u been, bruh? Assume you've been hodl'ing and stacking in a secret locale.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Here's the question

With gold & silver slated to explode here in about 3 weeks, does bitcoin do the same? Or just keep trading between 31k/ 40k signaling 40k as the new top w/ China having basically dumped the currency.

bitcoinLuke

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Luke, how u been, bruh? Assume you've been hodl'ing and stacking in a secret locale.
    Doing great, man, you?

Was busy as shit trading since last October and keeping up with crypto, but now just relaxing as the retrace plays out. TBH, I'm glad its retracing because I needed the break. As soon as we start another trip up, I'll put my nose to the grind again

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15383

Doing great, man, you?

Was busy as shit trading since last October and keeping up with crypto, but now just relaxing as the retrace plays out. TBH, I'm glad its retracing because I needed the break. As soon as we start another trip up, I'll put my nose to the grind again
    I've been doing the same for the past year. Go to bed listening to crypto shows on Youtube and jumping up if something new is said. Haven't slept straight through a night without getting up a few times checking the prices. It's all worth it since there may be 2-3 year slow period.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    friend is considering sex work to buy the next dip
    So selling a dip to buy the dip?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Have fun staying poor
    Ok dipshit. I'm broke because I think bitcoin will go down in price. Lol. Dam you are fukin stupid.
    Last edited by themike78; 06-28-21 at 03:14 PM.

Yulia74

Cathie Wood’s ARK Invest files to create a bitcoin ETF

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/cath...tcoin-etf.html

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Ok dipshit. I'm broke because I think bitcoin will go down in price. Lol. Dam you are fukin stupid.
    Its not literal pal. Its just a saying "Have fun staying poor" is like "have a nice day".

ace7550

In 4 days the BTC hashrate will drop more than it ever has in any two week recalibration.

[IMG][/IMG]

The LTC and Doge hashrates are dropping off a cliff too.

[IMG][/IMG]

Not sure what's going on. Maybe China is doing an amazing job of shutting all the mining in their country down. In the last 10 days almost 25% of all Bitcoin mining power has been erased. In the mining world it's a huge deal.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

Doing great, man, you?

Nice, Luke. I've been watching "Altcoin Daily" per Raider's reference. Nice summary of behind the scenes.

Best wishes, Luke. Hope u bank some serious coin.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    In 4 days the BTC hashrate will drop more than it ever has in any two week recalibration.

The LTC and Doge hashrates are dropping off a cliff too.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Not sure what's going on. Maybe China is doing an amazing job of shutting all the mining in their country down. In the last 10 days almost 25% of all Bitcoin mining power has been erased. In the mining world it's a huge deal.
    "The Great Western Hashrate Migration"

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    "The Great Western Hashrate Migration"
    I hope so. Seems pretty stupid of China to give up so much power in a trillion dollar market.

raiders72001

Volcano bitcoin mining coming to El Salvador.

bitcoinLuke

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I've been doing the same for the past year. Go to bed listening to crypto shows on Youtube and jumping up if something new is said. Haven't slept straight through a night without getting up a few times checking the prices. It's all worth it since there may be 2-3 year slow period.

Yep, agree. Couple more years and I should be done for good. I also work for a blockchain company so that keeps me busy too.

bitcoinLuke

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Nice, Luke. I've been watching "Altcoin Daily" per Raider's reference. Nice summary of behind the scenes.

Best wishes, Luke. Hope u bank some serious coin.
    You too, man

I dont watch many podcast/youtube series but I do watch UpOnly podcast occasionally. Its pretty good entertainment if you havent seen it, and they usually have good guests

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Volcano bitcoin mining coming to El Salvador.
    It's a government policy.

Here's an aerial of a "well"...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I sent a drone to film one of the new wells...<br><br>Nice rainbow ��<br><br>Bitcoin mining with the power of volcanos!<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BTC?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#B TC</a>��♻️���� <a href="https://t.co/cEIFcf23tS">pic.twitter.com/cEIFcf23tS</a></p>&mdash; Nayib Bukele ���� (@nayibbukele) <a href="https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1403160745228050433?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >June 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’ve just instructed the president of <a href="https://twitter.com/LaGeoSV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@LaGeoSV</a> (our state-owned geothermal electric company), to put up a plan to offer facilities for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bitcoin?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw ">#Bitcoin</a> mining with very cheap, 100% clean, 100% renewable, 0 emissions energy from our volcanos �� <br><br>This is going to evolve fast! ���� <a href="https://t.co/1316DV4YwT">pic.twitter.com/1316DV4YwT</a></p>&mdash; Nayib Bukele ���� (@nayibbukele) <a href="https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1402680890057166858?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >June 9, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ace7550

2011: BTC = $2
    2021: El Salvador is mining BTC with volcanoes
    We live in a fascinating world

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave ace7550 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Bitty on the rise now again ..

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bitty on the rise now again ..
    Gotta figure out how many people are down huge now on bitty and the others.

I'm down about 20% on my ETH buy, but it is only $1111 turned into about $925.

I think a lot of people got shanked and bought their BT-C/other crypto at some of these

much higher levels only to watch the price start tanking, and now hardly anybody posts on here anymore.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Gotta figure out how many people are down huge now on bitty and the others.

I'm down about 20% on my ETH buy, but it is only $1111 turned into about $925.

I think a lot of people got shanked and bought their BT-C/other crypto at some of these

much higher levels only to watch the price start tanking, and now hardly anybody posts on here anymore.
    It's not rly a matter of being down as opposed to down in profits. The upswing days earlier were pretty exciting, gaining or losing over 30k in a day trumps casual sports betting everytime

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It's not rly a matter of being down as opposed to down in profits. The upswing days earlier were pretty exciting, gaining or losing over 30k in a day trumps casual sports betting everytime
    Right! And just to clarify, I hope everyone on here becomes a "hundred thousand aire" off their crypto buys!

It was/still is a wild ride, and I think a lot of people were up HUGE! I just don't know if they got out at a price

that would STILL make them damn near rich, or they are just riding it out. Good luck to all!

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Right! And just to clarify, I hope everyone on here becomes a "hundred thousand aire" off their crypto buys!

It was/still is a wild ride, and I think a lot of people were up HUGE! I just don't know if they got out at a price

that would STILL make them damn near rich, or they are just riding it out. Good luck to all!
    Not sure people who been in this a while are selling now. What makes you think this bull run is over? Even though it’s tough sometimes this is the best times for bitcoins cycles and history says the next 6 months are the best 6 months of it, its 100% accurate-So let me ask why would this time be different? I still think its gonna pop up really fast in the next few months, hence no reason for me to touch.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15930

DCA allday, all week, all month, all year. BTC is a $10,000,000 asset on sale.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Not sure people who been in this a while are selling now. What makes you think this bull run is over? Even though it’s tough sometimes this is the best times for bitcoins cycles and history says the next 6 months are the best 6 months of it, its 100% accurate-So let me ask why would this time be different? I still think its gonna pop up really fast in the next few months, hence no reason for me to touch.
    A few days ago I was unsure if the bull run ended or not. My feelings have changed and I don't think this bull market has ended yet. Either way I don't think we'll ever go under $25k again and I'm keeping all money at books in bitcoin. The upside is much greater than the downside. Both ETH and BTC are upgrading. The Bitcoin Taproot upgrade will improve privacy.

raiders72001

Some Taproot information from Cointelegraph.
    Privacy, scalability and smart contracts

Several Bitcoin developers agree that Taproot will offer a significant improvement in Bitcoin’s privacy. In a conversation with Cointelegraph earlier in June, Pieter Wuille, Bitcoin developer at Chaincode and one of the earliest proponents of the Taproot upgrade, remarked:
    “It [Taproot] extends Bitcoin’s script capabilities in ways that make certain things cheaper (especially more complex applications like multisig and layer-two things), and somewhat more private by often hiding what the exact spending rules were.”
    Apart from masking certain spending conditions and making transactions indistinguishable, Taproot also offers a significant reduction in the block space occupied by transaction data. While this feature will reduce transaction throughput by compressing the data size associated with multisig transactions, it is hardly a panacea to Bitcoin’s scalability issues.
    However, it opens the door for smart contracts on the Bitcoin blockchain since the upgrade already lessens the amount of space needed for multisig transactions in a block. Smart contract transactions by nature involve interactions among several addresses and users.
    Related: Altcoins follow Bitcoin price’s lead as uncertainty grips crypto market
    With Taproot, these smart contract operations will not appear to be any different from a simple wallet-to-wallet BTC transfer. Detailing some of the likely smart contract use cases that could emerge once Taproot is activated later in 2021, Casatta told Cointelegraph:
    “In the middle/long term, I see an increase in Bitcoin smart contract usage, enabling use cases like inheritance and delegation in company spendings. And the best part is that, by looking at the blockchain, we will not know about that.”
    Many Bitcoin developers agree that beyond the November activation, network participants will need to create useful applications based on the upgrade. The upgrade itself will activate according to the terms in Bitcoin Improvement Protocol 341 (BIP-341) at block height 709,632.
    Taproot will be a soft-fork upgrade, meaning that network participants are not bound to adopt the change. However, given the likely fee advantages offered by the upgrade, service providers are likely to update their software to implement Taproot.

First ... 111112113114115116117 ... Last