raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Keep it comin, raiders. I have thick-skin, I can handle fluctuations.

But this Bitcoin stuff is something else. You really think we see a near-future where Bitcoin is accepted world-wide?

Would like to hear someone explain the difference of Bitcoin vs CreditCard/DebitCard? To me, CC/DebitCard works like a charm, passes T/A 99% of time. Bitcoin seems to me like a huge burden, accepted almost nowhere...and if u hold it, u have to worry about the value fluctuating 2% in the last hour.
    The bitcoin price today is higher than it was 3 months ago. I agree in that the price must stabilize. It would be easy to increase the speed and lower the fees. If not, then another coin will take over for day to day transactions and bitcoin will be a store of value.

Banks are definitely scared of bitcoin as bitcoin cuts out the banks. Right now with every purchase that we make with a credit/debit card, we need approval of the bank to make sure we have the funds to make the transaction. Banks always claim the demise of bitcoin. Merchants will someday want to go digital currency so that they don't have to incur the CC fees. Currency changes throughout the years. The current fiat method isn't going to last forever.

Humans need a reason for everything that occurs. Most fairly new investors think this is the end of bitcoin. The volume being traded is low right now. There are a lot of people sitting back waiting to pound bitcoin. It's just a matter of when.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    The bitcoin price today is higher than it was 3 months ago. I agree in that the price must stabilize. It would be easy to increase the speed and lower the fees. If not, then another coin will take over for day to day transactions and bitcoin will be a store of value.

Banks are definitely scared of bitcoin as bitcoin cuts out the banks. Right now with every purchase that we make with a credit/debit card, we need approval of the bank to make sure we have the funds to make the transaction. Banks always claim the demise of bitcoin. Merchants will someday want to go digital currency so that they don't have to incur the CC fees. Currency changes throughout the years. The current fiat method isn't going to last forever.

Humans need a reason for everything that occurs. Most fairly new investors think this is the end of bitcoin. The volume being traded is low right now. There are a lot of people sitting back waiting to pound bitcoin. It's just a matter of when.
    3 months ago it was right around $7k, so it's very close that.

It should stabilize around $1k, which it was at or below for several years before it went parabolic last year.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55330

[QUOTE=raiders72001;27568848]

... Right now with every purchase that we make with a credit/debit card, we need approval of the bank to make sure we have the funds to make the transaction.

isn't it the same with btc confirmations?

.. Merchants will someday want to go digital currency so that they don't have to incur the CC fees.

are the cc fees that high compared to btc fees? seems like the other way around.

/QUOTE]

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Brokedikk really celebrating people losing money? You are a textbook loser and couldn't look like a bigger pos.
    How much you down today Mr. Jagov Day Trader?

Tell your wife to get her ass down to the pawn shop and sell that ring and then tell her to get her ass down to the glory hole and make up the difference that you lost!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    Over the years, the U.S. government has made several moves to shut off the flow of funds to and from sports books. Made it more difficult, but didn't kill offshore gambling.
    They mostly did, look at all the cap books the US has left to play with.

Not too mention Poker. Can you play on PokerStars? NO!!!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Edison said "necessity is the mother of invention" ...

Necessity also is the mother of BitCoin, ETH, and a slew of other coins. (XRP - I still need some convincing on.)

Crypto isn't going anywhere.

Very easy to trash the whole sector the past few weeks - very easy. But bring me months of down days, post-froth reckoning helps identify long term winners.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

if you've been following the 3-4 crypto threads we have, seen some double-talk by some posters

not that they mean harm, but I suppose like a write-up for a sports pick, can argue any number of points to support your case for your position / what you want to happen. While at the same time, many points can be made on the opposing viewpoint.

yeah the crypto market changes quickly, also people's viewpoints can change,
    but there's been some inconsistency with the points being made by some of the respectable posters on the topic of crypto recently.

bottom line? would like to see a more fluid discussion rather than "black or white" / "all or nothing" type statements, which then are contradicted by the same poster in another one of the threads. Maybe ask yourself if this applies, I'm not pointing fingers.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

So are we thinking LTC is going to go up w/ the launch of LitePay?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Ok... I may be part of this crypto cry thread right now...

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

RIP

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is suppose to be a CRY thread.

Anyways... what is really remarkable about crypto.... all of the coins go up simultaneously.... and all of them crash simultaneously. It's weird.

If Bitcoin is at 7k... ETH is at 700.... If Bitcoin is at 8k... ETH is at 800.

If Bitcoin is at 6650... ETH is at 665

What is up with that?? So fu#$#$# weird.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

moneyshot has bitched about every fukkin downswing

I don't blame him at all

but everyone else in these threads told him to quit bitching

where are they now?

well, nowhere..if it goes back up they will quote this post though

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

When dogecoin marketcap hit $2 billion I knew it was time to get the heck out of crypto. Im still bullish on bitcoin and neo and several others but damn there are so many sh1tcoins and market is getting spread too thin.

I think we may be in for big losses for the next 2 1/2 to 3 weeks still

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Then but bitcoin when it hits 5ish
    Will get to 20k I hear..sketchy at best but it's a gamble with a trac record

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

$pac is the future summer 2018 will start the rise. people dumping the old pac currency are absolutely retarded not realizing its moslty only paired with btc and is dropping sue to btc price. anyone with around 10k to purchase a masternode on the new coin will be laughing nexy year.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    moneyshot has bitched about every fukkin downswing

I don't blame him at all

but everyone else in these threads told him to quit bitching

where are they now?

well, nowhere..if it goes back up they will quote this post though

Kind of the same in reverse. When it’s up, all of the clowns disappear until the next dip. Except one side wants to make money, the other side is cheering for others to lose money. Think it’s obvious which side has the losers on it

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    When dogecoin marketcap hit $2 billion I knew it was time to get the heck out of crypto. Im still bullish on bitcoin and neo and several others but damn there are so many sh1tcoins and market is getting spread too thin.

I think we may be in for big losses for the next 2 1/2 to 3 weeks still
    Only 2 I’m holding long term.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Good Lord folks, Bitcoin was $600 around a year ago, so it's "crashed" to be at 11x its value (don't forget the 2 forks) in the last year. Etherum was available for $7 just 14 months ago. I expect it will go even lower to around $3800, and it will still be solid. Once this took off to ridiculous values and got loads of media coverage, they ended up putting Bitcoin futures in trading markets. That's how the vultures get involved, and that's when you get massive manipulation by the tribe. I cringed when they put BitCoin futures in big trading houses, as the whole point of BitCoin in the first place was a trading and savings vehicle for the citizenry with no central bank manipulation. Anyone who bought at 9k or higher to hold with no exit strategy was asking for trouble.

raiders72001

Major corporations have over $1b invested in bitcoin. There are claims that a co-founder of Ripple is one of the world's richest men in the world. China has a deal with VEN. Australia has a deal with POWR.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 02-06-18 at 03:42 AM.

raiders72001

The volume on BTC and ETH is picking up. Normally this is a good sign. Even sideways action would be nice right now.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    $pac is the future summer 2018 will start the rise. people dumping the old pac currency are absolutely retarded not realizing its moslty only paired with btc and is dropping sue to btc price. anyone with around 10k to purchase a masternode on the new coin will be laughing nexy year.
    Lmao...Biggie keep promoting it. Maybe somebody will be suckered into buying the stash you got stuck holding.

raiders72001

Volume still on the rise.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Volume still on the rise.
    Props to anyone who timed this beast and bought in at 6000. Not too many ways to make +25% return in 24 hours.

First ... 2345