hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Thanks Kev, doing my best. That bad weekend in June is still the wrench in the system for this year. I am constantly working on fine tuning the v2, if I can, this sytem should be great again next season. The one difference of this system than others is there are more plays in September than others offer. Mostly due to the disparities of several teams, and the fact that they are playing each other. Wish there were a few more tonight, but that's all it put out. It's a shame no one got to see the usual results from this system, but as bad as it did, it's really not down too much. Since I started posting is a bit higher, but the system results in total for whole year are what count in judging a successful season or not.
    Wallco, will you be posting your system plays next season ?

NZT-48
    NZT-48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hardly! The constant negative posts, such as yours, is what ruined the thread, not my ONCE a day post. It is easy for anyone to skip over one post if not interested, but the constant daily clutter of the same four or five people in this thread and almost every thread they enter, feeling they own the whole forum and tell people how to do things and where they should do it, is what makes it hard for some to follow. If this system was doing as well right now as it has in the past five years, no one would be making a peep, and would be following along as they were in the beginning. Except jphil, he is the only legit one who was opposed from the start. Skip it if you don't like it, but if you think the negative comments from you, the other guys, and one lady are driving me away, you are mistaken. I honestly can't believe that some of you have nothing better to do in your life than to argue in a public chat room where sports betting plays should and shouldn't be posted. It may help explain the situation with our economy. I know some of you said "who do you think you are posting plays here"? My question is "who do you think you are to tell me I can't"? If I wish to post in JM MLB or JM NBA, I will. If I wish to start a thread I will. If you don't like it, skip it. There was enless talk of labbys in here earlier, I didn't care for any of it so I skipped over it. I didn't join a bandwagon to ask it to stop. My god, with these completely vanilla JM systems, you act like there's so much to discuss in these threads on a daily basis anyway, there would be nothing. That is why systems are constantly popping up, to fill the extensive voids. Well anyway, good luck to you.
    LOL!!!!!!! peoples negative comments ruined the thread thats awesome bro keep up the good stuff man u definintely will be nominated for sure

hey G's do u have a pic of a plate of sh*t? b/c thats what I care about what u think of others telling the truth just like what the old Hustler magazines used to say we give a sh*t then show a pic of a plate of crap on it

like wow man get lost geek your svcs and systems suck and is no longer appreciated and never was respected or wanted here to begin with I've been nice about it but u constantly posting a 4 game chasing system that is been severely in the tank and then saying u sold it and this crap is the reason why people post comments to begin with if u didnt post no one would talk about something u shouldnt be mentioning.......AGAIN this is a JM thread only keep it that way even if MLB is about over this yr

as me and Kev have been saying all this week and which should have been said since day 1 read the freaking name of this thread and post accordingly period the end
    Last edited by NZT-48; 09-09-11 at 06:55 PM.

jamesphuc
    jamesphuc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Pwireless,

Right now, I just woke up (oversleeping because of different time zone and I could not stay up late many nights), and luckily, I could bet on Detroit Tiger on RL + 3.5 (Odds: 1.74), while current is 4 - 0 led by MIN Twins. Hahaha. Hope this will be a sure winner for me.

Good luck.

James Phuc

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39260

Quote Originally Posted by NZT-48 View Post
    LOL!!!!!!! peoples negative comments ruined the thread thats awesome bro keep up the good stuff man u definintely will be nominated for sure

hey G's do u have a pic of a plate of sh*t? b/c thats what I care about what u think of others telling the truth just like what the old Hustler magazines used to say we give a sh*t then show a pic of a plate of crap on it

like wow man get lost geek your svcs and systems suck and is no longer appreciated and never was respected or wanted here to begin with I've been nice about it but u constantly posting a 4 game chasing system that is been severely in the tank and then saying u sold it and this crap is the reason why people post comments to begin with if u didnt post no one would talk about something u shouldnt be mentioning.......AGAIN this is a JM thread only keep it that way even if MLB is about over this yr

as me and Kev have been saying all this week and which should have been said since day 1 read the freaking name of this thread and post accordingly period the end
    No, but thanks for your concern! I was posting in this thread before you even joined SBR, so shut your hole. And come up with some new material, yours is old, usually unreadable, and has been very ineffective.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 09-09-11 at 08:10 PM.

pwireless
    pwireless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

Look at the sportsbetting star coming through again!!! FN amazing

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

wallco maybe time for you to take your rotating circus now up to 3x a team and start your own thread next year...

shane500
    shane500's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    wallco maybe time for you to take your rotating circus now up to 3x a team and start your own thread next year...
    yea
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

xgame
    xgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by pwireless View Post
    Any excuse JM can come up with to avoid a loss on his record. Sportsbettingstar bets are still official and a better winning system than JM.

Sportsbettingstar
    9/9
    Detroit Tigers Money Line
    BET 1

Good luck all

nice play!! but i think you should post the play daily at service forum just like SB professor.

oklahoma
    oklahoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 883

you JM guys need to tell him he is not wanted
    so i guess your exempt?

NZT-48

hey G Im pissed u didnt read what I wrote I was expecting a pic come on bro lol

Wallco99

Nobody can read what you write! Finishing high school probably would have been a good idea, at least a few English courses.

Or maybe a way you can understand it:

damn bro you be all soundin kinda stupid ya know man i mean sh*t a GED would have helped lol like wow man nobody can pick up what your puttin down...no what i mean bro whatta think of this G got any pics of a dropout like sleepin on a park bench or something lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Andy3568

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

If this is a JM system thread, then no one should be posting because:

"You shouldn't bet on games under the system in September because by that time, the playoffs may be decided for a number of teams, and not all teams will give 100% into their games. In addition, new rookies will be used late in the season as it is a time when teams enlarge their rosters." -- from JM's MLB Version 1 System

If the forum nazis care about thread purity like they claim to, they will bitch as much about plays in September and unofficial plays that don't meet the RPI filter. After all, unofficial plays are not part of the JM system as described in the PDF.

If you're going to be a nazi, at least be a consistent one.

NZT-48

Nobody can read what you write! Finishing high school probably would have been a good idea, at least a few English courses.

Or maybe a way you can understand it:

damn bro you be all soundin kinda stupid ya know man i mean sh*t a GED would have helped lol like wow man nobody can pick up what your puttin down...no what i mean bro whatta think of this G got any pics of a dropout like sleepin on a park bench or something lol
    wow his finally pissed lol b/c he keeps responding to my posts when Im not even directly talking to him lameo

or I guess he finally recongnizes that Ive been on this guys case for the last 2 weeks and finally responds b/c he's got nothing else to do in posting in the wrong thread

he needs to understand as others have been saying TO STOP posting your s hitty system in here it sucks move on and shut up or get out or be put on the block list your choice moron enough Im thru with you've been warned

I've tried to be nice and being nice to you is constantly seeing you post s hit in a thread that does not belong in here create your own....are you capable of doing that? hmmm probably not

and also dont bother in even responding back directly to what I just wrote

but I want u to think about it and maybe you might learn something here b/c Im not going to read what u write anyway b/c u will be blocked

if u wanna talk or discuss JM related stuff specificly MLB then go ahead otherwise no reason for u to respond in here anymore make your own thread if u know how clown Im done with you YBW

Wallco99

Bye!

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

now that MLB is basically almost over, apart from some unofficial picks, what are You guys going to follow in order to keep making money betting sports ?? I am a subscriber to JM sports betting champ and waiting for NBA to sort itself out and hopefully start betting those, but if You guys know good systems and if You even have a thread of Your own and are decent or wonderful handicappers ( thats You hagball !! )
    I would love to know...
    Very addictive it is, and planning on keeping labbying the very best systems and cappers for coming NBA as well as possibly NFL and NHL !!
    any input, very much appreciated !!
    Lots of love for every contributer on this forum and lets keep ROBBING THE BOOKIES BLIND !!!

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

Wallco, tidy night. Well done.

Although I made it clear many months ago that I do not agree with other systems being posted on this thread, I did reluctantly accept the majority view that you should continue. You were winning then, so your supporters were overwhelmingly on your side. Now, your system is struggling and your support is evaporating and people are now criticising both your system and the fact that you are posting it here.

Having accepted the majority view a few months ago, I'm not now going to change my mind with the tide of opinion. However, as someone else wisely said yesterday, the clutter is not your daily system posts, which are clear and concise and in the form that was agreed. The clutter is caused by arguments stemming from your defence of what you are doing. Therefore, might I ask you, politely, to refrain from responding to criticism. Let your results do the talking. On 10/1 we will all see if MLB Plu$$$ is a plate of $hit or a plate of gold. Some of us know how much work you have put into the system, so I'm hoping its the latter. Good luck.

Regards

Kev
    Last edited by Kev the Brit; 09-10-11 at 04:02 AM.
    Points Awarded:

NZT-48 gave Kev the Brit 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dominate.
    dominate.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10418

Seeing all this criticism and arguing is a shame, it really is.

I would have hoped that since we are all in here for the same cause, we would all be a bit more professional and understanding. It's not like anyone is trying to scam anyone else, especially Wallco. He has been honest and consistent with his plays throughout the season. Even then, no one is forcing anyone to take his plays. I understand the argument here is about clutter, but I must ask, "why does one system post per day bother people so much?" If you don't like it, just ignore it. You don't have to attack what has been established since the NBA season and continue to argue about it. If everyone could just have the maturity or the mental capacity to filter what they need without having to spout off about everything wrong in this world, there would be no clutter.

I rarely ever post, but I feel like people need to be reminded, again, that the arguments are what is causing the clutter. As Kev the Brit so kindly asked Wallco to stop responding to criticism, I must also ask the criticizers to stop bashing Wallco. His one system post per day probably only takes up a couple inches on your screen. Just ignore it. If you can't and it gets your blood boiling, then I feel like his system posts are the least of your problems.

Thank you.

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

JM MLB System
    2011 Official season series record 29-1 (v1)
    (A) 16-14
    (B) 10-4
    (C) 3-1
    V2 plays 10-8

V3 system 5-1
    Unofficial series 41-3
    (2 series pending)

Unofficial*
    (9/09/2011) San Diego
    (.479) @ Arizona (.515) R/L (B) Win
    (9/09/2011) Pittsburgh (.481) v Florida (.492) R/L (A) Loss
    (9/09/2011) Oakland (.491) @ Texas (.518) R/L (A) Loss

Next Plays
    Unofficial*
    (9/10/2011) Pittsburgh
    (.480) v Florida (.493) R/L (B) (9/11 (C) if necc.)
    (9/10/2011) Oakland (.490) @ Texas (.519) R/L (B) (9/11 (C) if necc.)

Upcoming Plays
    (9/12/2011) Houston v Philadelphia
    (9/12/2011) Florida @ Atlanta
    (9/12/2011) Chicago White Sox v Detroit

Notes: Between today and tomorrow I should be able to get caught up on the sweeps and my records concerning the JM page. Hopefully one of these games will cash today and we can clean it up tomorrow.
    GL all

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanx Hagball

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    If this is a JM system thread, then no one should be posting because:

"You shouldn't bet on games under the system in September because by that time, the playoffs may be decided for a number of teams, and not all teams will give 100% into their games. In addition, new rookies will be used late in the season as it is a time when teams enlarge their rosters." -- from JM's MLB Version 1 System

If the forum nazis care about thread purity like they claim to, they will bitch as much about plays in September and unofficial plays that don't meet the RPI filter. After all, unofficial plays are not part of the JM system as described in the PDF.

If you're going to be a nazi, at least be a consistent one.
    I had this long well thought out post and I just deleted because I realize that it would just fall on deaf ears. I just want to re enforce this post because I feel it hits things dead on. Bottom line is we have a few people here who do not bet plays they are complaining about. I find that absolutely amazing that one would complain about something they have nothing to do with.

Additionally I did a quick scan of the past week and since Monday posters like G checked in 18 times.......where is the cutter coming from??? Come on use your head guys. Seriously move onto football and let this ride out. I'm more sick of reading all your posts than anything. Better yet go outside and enjoy the weekend for once. Let the sun hit your face instead of the glow of your monitor for a change. In case you can't read between the lines....get a f**king life!
    Last edited by GGPLAYER; 09-10-11 at 10:46 AM.

pwireless

Sportsbettingstar.com
    9/9 Detroit Tigers Money line
    Bet 1
    WINNER
    They have won like 8 or 9 Bet 1 or as JM calls it Bet A in a row without even having to go to a second bet.. Been banking the cha Ching for sure. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

pwireless

Everyone stoked for the nfl? I saw JMs never lost a bet in nfl history lost on Thursday. Betting against the Pack not really a smart move. Now they got Reggie bush that team is gonna be elite

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Bush is in Miami.. not green bay?/

Wallco99

Wallco MLB PLU$$$
    2011 System to date: 279-25 (v2:75-9)
    System profit/loss: -23.08 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -43.35 units (264-25) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 2 (-6.40 units)

(9/9/11):
    #296 Detroit (-1½) v2 (B) - Win
    #300 Boston (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #301 Milwaukee (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #304 Detroit (-1½) v2 (A) - Win
    #305 Texas (M/L) (A) - Win
    #306 Texas (-1½) (A) - Win

(A) 148-158
    (B) 79-79
    (C) 34-43
    (D) 18-25

Games for (9/10/11):
    #300 Boston (M/L) @ Tampa Bay v2 (C) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)
    #301 Philadelphia @ Milwaukee (M/L) (C) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)
    #307 N.Y. Yankees (-1½) @ Tampa Bay v2 (A) (9:05 pm EDT)
    #308 San Diego @ Arizona (-1½) v2 (A) *Official* (8:10 pm EDT)
    #309 Minnesota @ Detroit (-1½) v2 (A) *Official* (4:10 pm EDT)
    #310 Philadelphia (-1½) @ Milwaukee v2 (A) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)

* For the Philadelphia/Milwaukee game, the safest play may be to skip the Philadelphia R/L bet and play 1 less unit on the Milwaukee M/L bet. We will pick up the losing bet for the normal amount on the next play, if both lose, then same for the next bet. Both games will count towards systems W/L, but this may be the best strategy for this game.

** Do not place any wagers on teams unless the word “Official” appears next to the game. All lines and standings are based on final lines from ScoresandOdds.com. Some of the unofficial plays may change to the other team by game time. Official plays will not change. Keep checking for updated posts until all games are marked “official”. If your book is offering (+1½) on the (-1½) plays above, buy the alternate line for (-1½) on the team I have listed at (-1½), not the other team. NEVER PLAY (+1½) LINE ON ANY GAME IN THIS SYSTEM.
    System backtest can be found in post #3446.

The v1 plays may change to the other team by game time. The v2 plays will not change teams, but may change (M/L) or (R/L), the team will usually remain the same. Once Official, nothing will change. We have to be careful when playing a game that qualifies for both v1 and v2, because if a team should switch, we may be playing both sides later in the series, or we could even start out on both sides. The system will count all games as wins/losses, how you play them is your discretion. If not otherwise marked, the play will be v1.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 09-10-11 at 12:38 PM.

NZT-48

deleted post

NZT-48

deleted post

NZT-48

[quote=Kev the Brit;11357475]Wallco, tidy night. Well done.

Although I made it clear many months ago that I do not agree with other systems being posted on this thread, I did reluctantly accept the majority view that you should continue. You were winning then, so your supporters were overwhelmingly on your side. Now, your system is struggling and your support is evaporating and people are now criticising both your system and the fact that you are posting it here.

Having accepted the majority view a few months ago, I'm not now going to change my mind with the tide of opinion. However, as someone else wisely said yesterday, the clutter is not your daily system posts, which are clear and concise and in the form that was agreed. The clutter is caused by arguments stemming from your defence of what you are doing. Therefore, might I ask you, politely, to refrain from responding to criticism. Let your results do the talking. On 10/1 we will all see if MLB Plu$$$ is a plate of $hit or a plate of gold. Some of us know how much work you have put into the system, so I'm hoping its the latter. Good luck.

Regards

Kev

its pretty much always the case bro some people just dont get it

but I'm thru with this issue in this thread my point was made hopefully the clown doesnt post any other silly 500 game chase system that he concoted in any other thread that has nothing to do with again

NZT-48

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Bush is in Miami.. not green bay?/
    hey dlunc3 u check your pm's before I send u over? some people dont is why I asked just about to send u over in regards to another system that u might have dont wanna bring it up here its not JM systems someone else's wanna see if u have it thanks

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

How hard is it to put Wallco99 on your ignore list if you don't want to see his posts? It's not like the guy makes 71 posts a day (unlike some of the complainers). It takes all of 10 seconds. Much less time than composing some huge post about how you can't stand having anything non-JM in this precious thread. Get over yourselves and find the ignore list... most of the complainers are already on mine.

Kev the Brit

JM E-mail 9/10

From JM 9/10:
    xxx
    For today, we have some unofficial [b] wagers on: Oakland and Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is the only bet that meets the RPI filter. However, note that we are now in September, and the risk factor is greatly increased in all your wagers, so make sure to be careful and tread very carefully!
    To your success,
    -John Morrison, PhD

Kev the Brit

Get over yourselves and find the ignore list... most of the complainers are already on mine.
    Good point. I should have done that before now. I've just created my ignore list and and put my first name on it.

Hey G, say something, I want to check out my new toy....

Kev

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by NZT-48 View Post
    hey dlunc3 u check your pm's before I send u over? some people dont is why I asked just about to send u over in regards to another system that u might have dont wanna bring it up here its not JM systems someone else's wanna see if u have it thanks
    yea man.. hit me up

Kev the Brit

Another Pre-JM V3 bet cashed last night: Texas. No need to worry about Oakland winning, now that the series has paid out..

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
    Good point. I should have done that before now. I've just created my ignore list and and put my first name on it.

Hey G, say something, I want to check out my new toy....

Kev
    LMFAO ohh poor G- no one is listening

First ... 238239240241242243244 ... Last