imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5729

John Morrison 2011 MLB

Lets all come together & make some money!

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7572

cha ching

krzychu78
    krzychu78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5654

We still have plenty of time before system start. First possible system plays are:
    - 04/11/2011 San Francisco vs. LA Dodgers
    - 04/18/2011 Chicago White Sox vs. Tampa Bay
    - 04/19/2011 Cincinnati vs. Arizona
    Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave krzychu78 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh oh here we go again, hope mlb will not eat my bankroll again dis yr.....

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

A little early for this thread, but it's all good. Lets make some money this year in MLB!

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by krzychu78 View Post
    We still have plenty of time before system start. First possible system plays are:
    - 04/11/2011 San Francisco vs. LA Dodgers
    - 04/18/2011 Chicago White Sox vs. Tampa Bay
    - 04/19/2011 Cincinnati vs. Arizona
    That should be carry over 4rm previous season.....

soldier1047
    soldier1047's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

LOL. Really early! Has anyone tried labby with this?

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

JM systems suk

honeyeater
    honeyeater's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't forget the V2 and V3! Here is the system total-
    MLB System

Here’s the MLB betting system in detail. As long as you strictly follow my betting guidelines below, you will be winning almost all of your MLB bets.
    In a nutshell, you will be betting that one team is going to win at least one game in either 3 or 4 game series versus an opposing team that has swept them in their most recent series. This is a bet that you will win more than 97% of the time.
    Before I go into detail on how to make the bets, I will go over the money management system. There are only three bet values you should stick to: Bet A; Bet B; and Bet C.

Bet A = Your beginning bet. You can, for example, set your beginning bet to win $100 when you first start out.
    Bet B = In case Bet A fails, you make bet B to make up for any loss you’ve suffered from Bet A, plus any profit you would have achieved from bet A. So, if your to-win Bet A was $100, your to-win Bet B can be $200.
    Bet C = In case Bet B fails, you make bet C to make up for any loss you’ve suffered from Bet A plus Bet B, plus profit you would have achieved from bet A. So, if your to-win Bet A plus Bet B was $300, your to-win Bet C can be $400.

If you lose Bet C, you lose the bet. There may be an occasion when you place a “D” bet, but it’s extremely rare. We will talk more on that later.
    However, do not be concerned, because losing a Bet C is something that will almost never happen. Here’s the betting system:

1. Check the MLB results and mark down any series where one team goes winless versus the opposing team (a sweep)
    2. For the teams that were swept (winless in those series), mark the schedule for their upcoming series versus the same team that swept them previously
    3. On the first day of the rematch between the two teams, as long as the team that was swept previously has an RPI value of no less than .015 than the opposing team, AND the opposing team is not a top-2 RPI team, make a bet for the team that was swept. (Note: The RPI will be explained in greater details in a later section of this manual)
    4. If you lose bet A, make bet B on the next day for the same team
    5. If you lose bet B, make bet C on the next day for the same team

And keep this in mind: ALWAYS bet on the money line if the team you’re betting on is the favorite to win (shows -1.5 on the run line). ALWAYS bet on the run line (+1.5 runs) if the team you’re betting on is the underdog (shows +1.5 on the run line). You can check to see which team is the favorite or the underdog by looking at the run line in the

bet lineup. A team showing a +1.5 in the run line means they are the underdog. A team showing a -1.5 in the run line means they are the favorite.
    If you are unfamiliar with betting, below is a screenshot of what you may see on BetUS

Example#1: Atlanta sweeps Florida in a 3-game series, then sweeps them again in a 2-game series. If they play a 3 game series next time, then that would qualify for a system play on Florida.
    Example#2: Atlanta sweeps Florida in a 3-game series, then goes 1-1 against Florida a 2-game series. If they play a 3 game series next time, then that would not qualify for a system play.

V2.0 System UPDATE:

The update here is designed to allow you even more action during the course of the baseball season by increasing your wager on betting opportunities that have an exceptional probability of betting success.
    The change to this new v2.0 system is that you want to increase your stake on the [b] level when these 2 criteria are met:

The change to this new v2.0 system is that you want to increase your stake on the [b] level when these 2 criteria are met:
    1. The team you’re betting on is playing at home.
    2. The [A] bet that you made resulted in your team losing by 3 or more runs.

Similarly, you want to increase your stake on the [C] level when these 2 criteria are met:
    1. The team you’re betting on is playing at home.
    2. The [b] bet that you made resulted in your team losing by 3 or more runs.

Here’s an example of the v2.0 system in action:
    During the 2008 MLB baseball season, the Detroit Tigers played the Minnesota Twins on the road from May 2nd to May 4th and were swept in all 3 games.
    On May 23rd, they began another 3-game series with the Minnesota twins, this time at home. Since the Detroit Tigers fell within the accepted .01 range of RPI disparity with the Minnesota Twins at the time, the series was good to go for betting.

Yet, on 5/23/08, Detroit lost to Minnesota again on the [A] bet by a score of 4-9. Since Detroit lost by at least 3 points at the [A] level, and since they’re playing at home, this would make the [b] bet to fall under the criteria for betting in the v2.0 MLB system.
    This means that the next day, on May 24th, you should increase your wagering amount by at least two-fold. So, let’s say that you lost $150 on the [A] bet with Detroit. Instead of betting to win $250 (to attain a $100 profit for the series) as you normally would do, you can double up and bet to win $350 (to attain a $200 profit for the series).
    Indeed, the Detroit Tigers came back the next day and completely annihilated Minnesota by their season-record score of 19-3!
    Now, I want to note to you that you should of course still make all the bets according to the v1.0 system. However, when a situation arises that meets the criteria of the v2.0 betting system, you should then increase your wager on that betting level by at least twice or more.

V3.0 System UPDATE:

The update here is designed to allow you even more betting opportunities during the course of the baseball season by taking advantage of the unofficial plays that fall outside of the acceptable level of RPI difference between the two teams.
    The addition to this new v3.0 system is that you want to make a wager for the team that previously did the sweep (NOT the team that was swept previously!) if the following 2 criteria are met:

1. The team that they swept previously came back and beat them on the very first game of their rematch series.
    2. They have an RPI of at least .025 or higher than their opponent.
    If your bet loses, you would go on and make a [b] bet for the same team the next day. Most of the v3.0 bets will involve betting on a 2-game series. However, in some rare cases you can also make a [C] bet if both your [A] and [b] bet lose, and the series rematch is a 4-game series allowing you an extra final game to make a [C] wager.
    Remember, the same betting rules apply: Always bet on the money line if the team you’re betting on is the favorite to win. Always bet on the run line (+1.5 runs) if the team you’re betting on is the underdog. You can check to see which team is the favorite or the underdog by looking at the run line in the bet lineup. A team showing a +1.5 in the

Here’s an example of the v3.0 system in action:
    During the 2008 MLB baseball season, the Boston Red Sox played the Kansas City Royals from May 19th to May 22nd and swept them in the entire series.
    On August 4th, Boston played Kansas City again in a 3-game series. At this time during the season, Boston's RPI was at least .025 higher than Kansas City, making the series fall outside of the original v1.0 system's betting criteria for Kansas City. However, Kansas City ended up winning the first game of the series on August 4th.
    Since Boston was the team that swept Kansas City previously, and their RPI is at least .025 higher than Kansas City, the fact that Kansas City came back and won the first game vs. Boston make the series eligible for play under the v3.0 MLB system.
    Therefore, on August 5th, you would put down an [A] bet for Boston to beat Kansas City. Boston ended up winning the game. At this point you've won the betting series, and there's no need to make any more wagers for either team.
    IF Boston had lost to Kansas City again on August 5th, then you would need to place a [b] bet for Boston again on August 6th when they play Kansas City in the final game.
    There are no possible [C] bets in this series.

RPI Info: http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/rpi
    History: covers.com/
    Points Awarded:

DEP78 gave honeyeater 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fotzan gave honeyeater 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Zuon, ronaldburnsworth, and J.M. Disciple

honeyeater

Quote Originally Posted by TRE1968 View Post
    JM systems suk
    Thank you for your input- I don't know why you would waste your time criticizing a system on a site where everyone is obviously profiting from it but I would kindly ask you, now that you have made your point, to please refrain from further posts as I would hate to see anyone waste time in such a futile effort.
    Thank you
    Points Awarded:

ITSNOT gave honeyeater 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39224

I'm in. I also may have two more pretty good MLB systems to add if you want. I am still doing the backtesting, but loving the results.
    Points Awarded:

soldier1047 gave Wallco99 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

honeyeater

FYI

I have played the V1 system for a couple of years but I have NEVER played the V2, V3- I'll do some back testing OR if anyone has please share results (this is the hardest question to get answered)

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

This will be my 3rd season playing JM's MLB system.

Good luck, all

Kev

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7572

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    I'm in. I also may have two more pretty good MLB systems to add if you want. I am still doing the backtesting, but loving the results.
    i for one look forward to seeing your system wallco that + a good season with jm mlb = $$$$$$$$$
    lets cash this mofo

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Keep the good stuff coming guys.....

BTW Wallco thanks for posting the Chase110 System in the NBA forum. Love the system and will definetly be adding that to my arsenal of systems for next year in basketball.

All I have right now for MLB is JM (3 versions) so hopefully we can get a couple of more going on in here so that we can make even more money. Kind of like NBA with (JM, SBP, Chase110, CRUSHER, etc.)

soldier1047

JM is a good system but needs a proper $ management especially a good recovery system for those losses.

soldier1047

Keep up the great work, Wallco!!!

honeyeater

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
    This will be my 3rd season playing JM's MLB system.

Good luck, all

Kev
    So once again for the million dollar question- did you play v2 and v3 last year?
    Thanks

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Quote Originally Posted by honeyeater View Post
    So once again for the million dollar question- did you play v2 and v3 last year?
    Thanks
    I bought JM's V2 system but I don't believe the opportunity ever came up to play it last year. When JM sends his emails out for the system bets he said there would be a period (.) after the team that qualified for the V2 bet. I never saw that happen last season. I was totally unaware of a V3 till you brought it up.
    I did have a lot of success last year betting baseball just by taking a page out of JM's system. I didn't wait for the sweep. I looked at all the series as they started. There are apporoximately 2 series every week. One at the beginning and the other starting later in the week. I would review all the matchups and pick a team that was better than their opponent RPI and made sure that at least two of their best pitchers were starting out of 3 or 4 games. I would bet that team would at least win one of the games in that series. It was highly successful for me. My most profitable seasons have been the last 2 years of baseball. I will share more as the season gets closer.

P.S. Can't wai to see what Wallco comes up with.

honeyeater

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
    I bought JM's V2 system but I don't believe the opportunity ever came up to play it last year. When JM sends his emails out for the system bets he said there would be a period (.) after the team that qualified for the V2 bet. I never saw that happen last season. I was totally unaware of a V3 till you brought it up.
    I did have a lot of success last year betting baseball just by taking a page out of JM's system. I didn't wait for the sweep. I looked at all the series as they started. There are apporoximately 2 series every week. One at the beginning and the other starting later in the week. I would review all the matchups and pick a team that was better than their opponent RPI and made sure that at least two of their best pitchers were starting out of 3 or 4 games. I would bet that team would at least win one of the games in that series. It was highly successful for me. My most profitable seasons have been the last 2 years of baseball. I will share more as the season gets closer.

P.S. Can't wai to see what Wallco comes up with.
    Not bad- The V3 is in the complete posting of JM MLB system that I did in this thread- check it out, seems like it should work. Just haven't had time to sit down and back test it- I'll do it soon.
    Points Awarded:

hagball52 gave honeyeater 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RAK
    RAK's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was my first year following JM NBA system, so far so good ( I came in later in the season). Im in for the JM MLB system. Lets all work together to beat the books!

Newbie1825
    Newbie1825's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RAK View Post
    This was my first year following JM NBA system, so far so good ( I came in later in the season). Im in for the JM MLB system. Lets all work together to beat the books!

Mine too! I am very excited and I am looking forward to all of us making some Cheese

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

IM ready for some baseball!

atari5200
    atari5200's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is also my 3rd season with JM baseball. V1 was a goldmine in 2009. 2010 was a disaster for chase betting. The labby line must be used this season to avoid losing everything we've been earning from the NBA and NHL seasons. V2 is a joke and a waste of money. V3 makes sense but should be wagered on at a fraction of what you would like to earn for each V1 bet.

I believe this season will be profitable if we can mimic the JM nba thread. Wallco and JW cash have come up with money printing strategies with NBA and NHL respectively. I look forward to anyone posting new strategies for MLB.

SBP and Crusher will have bets available daily but they will crush the bankroll by chasing. Stevex and I had mentioned late last season to stay away from crusher's A and B bets and only bet on C's and D's (4 game chase).

Bottom Line: There's a ton of games in MLB and JM v1 only covers a tiny portion of it. We'll maximize by anything available by posting the plays here and evaluating it as a group.

Nothing but positive wishes for this thread and everyone involved.

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

There is à Guy "G's " That have his own thread With à really good MLB system, maybe we ca share them in here also

TRE1968

use the labby these systems will work

dbartinbwgc
    dbartinbwgc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21563

use labby lines with all JM systems

doin
    doin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imotiv8 View Post
    Lets all come together & make some money!

Thnks for opening thread. Tried handing you points but sbr found it unacceptable. On to a terrific season.

hagball52

Quote Originally Posted by honeyeater View Post
    Not bad- The V3 is in the complete posting of JM MLB system that I did in this thread- check it out, seems like it should work. Just haven't had time to sit down and back test it- I'll do it soon.
    Threw you a couple points in your earlier post. Thanks for posting all versions. The V3 makes sense. Yeah this could be a good thread with a lot of positive contributors. JM's baseball doesn't offer a whole lot of oppotunities with the amount of baseball games that are played. Always looking for more plays. When I start breaking down the series that I play I'll post 'em and with some help from all of you in this thread maybe you can help fine tune this into a real moneymaker.

soldier1047

G player has something good going on with his system. I believe it has been profitable for last two years.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39224

Please tell me how this scenario works. Say, for example, Baltimore gets swept by Toronto. JM says to play Baltimore in their next meeting. So we do, and Baltimore gets swept again. However, in one of the games they were an underdog and only lost by 1 run. Since we buy the 1 1/2 on dogs, we win the bet, even though they were swept again. Now the question is, are they a play again the next time they face each other, or does winning this bet void our next bet? Or more simply, do you never play the third series after two sweeps?

DEP78
    DEP78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Honeyeater - thanks for posting the system back on page 1. Sent you a few points.

hagball52

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Please tell me how this scenario works. Say, for example, Baltimore gets swept by Toronto. JM says to play Baltimore in their next meeting. So we do, and Baltimore gets swept again. However, in one of the games they were an underdog and only lost by 1 run. Since we buy the 1 1/2 on dogs, we win the bet, even though they were swept again. Now the question is, are they a play again the next time they face each other, or does winning this bet void our next bet? Or more simply, do you never play the third series after two sweeps?
    You get both. You get the system win with the 1 1/2 run line and you get to play the next series. And the beautiful thing about it is it's even more likely to hit after 2 consecutive sweeps. If you got time you can backtest it but the probability is extremely high. I think it came up a couple of times last season and I loaded up on it when it did.

soldier1047

Hagball52 is right. I recalled this happening but it doesn't happen too often. One would be the LA Angels often get beat by Boston.

TRE1968

i would only play good teams..you will lose with bad teams

1234 ... Last