G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trolling 101 (diverted Wallco)

Quote Originally Posted by pwireless View Post
    If u want to personally speak pm me dude so were not flooding this thread
    you might as well flood it....wallco keeps pouring loser after loser into it...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Am I the only one in here who realizes these two guys are the same person, talking back and forth from day one, trying to sell this system. They joined almost the same day, almost the same # of posts, and only talk back and forth to each other. The buyer and the seller wrapped up in one advertisement for a system none of us ever heard of until this week. I am not interested, one losing system is enough for me right now. Also loved how you posted most of the plays AFTER the games the other day, You said Minnesota was a play, then after they lost you said you didn't play them, and picked a handfull of winning plays and said they were the system plays. My system may be doing terrible, but at least it's honest.
    sounds like you...until the roof caved in...oh thats been 3 months now...

G's pks
    Update your status

pwireless..wallco wants you to start the pwirelessplus$$$system and post plays here....if they lose...even better...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    For every post on the MLB Plu$$$ system, which is usually only one or two a day, there are like 5 - 10 complaining about Wallco "flooding the thread." Kind of ironic, isn't it.
    yes...you think he would take his losing system and leave...reminds me of sammy last year being down 50 units kept increasing the plays until he finally got even...wallco was he the one who bought your system?

G's pks
    Update your status

Pwireless MLB PLU$$$
    and the other new system introduced to the thread ...
    Phuc MLB PLU$$$

Do what Wallco does...go from 3-4 bets a night total...to 3-4 bets a night on each team...sooner or later you will be PLUS$$$ and sell your system like wallco did...

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39080

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    yes...you think he would take his losing system and leave...reminds me of sammy last year being down 50 units kept increasing the plays until he finally got even...wallco was he the one who bought your system?
    I guess since you are so lousy at math, I will spell it out nice and clear for you. The v2 system is something I started after the all star break. It was something that I worked on during the first half. It produces quite a bit of plays, not as many as v1, but a pretty good amount. It hasn't ventured well so far this year, though previous years and the first half of this year went very well. The v2 is the bulk of the money we are down right now. As you stated the other day, 72-9 is not very good for a four game chase. Anyone playing strictly v1 would be close to even, if not up right now. The v2 may need a few tweaks, I am aware of that. This is the reason I post them as seperate. If you take out the v2 plays from the season's total plays, and compare the remaining amount of series we played to previous years, you will see that we are on the same pace for the amount of plays from previous winning seasons, possibly even a little behind. The v1 has 16 losses, which is still more than several other seasons, but these can be made up. I will admit the v2 may need a little work, but the v1 with it's previous seasons success, and not doing too bad right now, is ok the way it is. This same info was discussed when I first started posting the v2's, and to say that extra plays are being made to make up lost money is foolish, and proves that your subtraction skills could use some work. The problem with you is that you just post whatever thought pops into your head, no matter how ignorant or lacking in fact it is, but that's just the kind of person you are, and as I've stated several times, you know what your opinion means to me!

G's pks
    Update your status

I guess since you are so lousy at math, I will spell it out nice and clear for you. The v2 system is something I started after the all star break. It was something that I worked on during the first half. It produces quite a bit of plays, not as many as v1, but a pretty good amount. It hasn't ventured well so far this year, though previous years and the first half of this year went very well. The v2 is the bulk of the money we are down right now. As you stated the other day, 72-9 is not very good for a four game chase. Anyone playing strictly v1 would be close to even, if not up right now. The v2 may need a few tweaks, I am aware of that. This is the reason I post them as seperate. If you take out the v2 plays from the season's total plays, and compare the remaining amount of series we played to previous years, you will see that we are on the same pace for the amount of plays from previous winning seasons, possibly even a little behind. The v1 has 16 losses, which is still more than several other seasons, but these can be made up. I will admit the v2 may need a little work, but the v1 with it's previous seasons success, and not doing too bad right now, is ok the way it is. This same info was discussed when I first started posting the v2's, and to say that extra plays are being made to make up lost money is foolish, and proves that your subtraction skills could use some work. The problem with you is that you just post whatever thought pops into your head, no matter how ignorant or lacking in fact it is, but that's just the kind of person you are, and as I've stated several times, you know what your opinion means to me!

I am not going to read your long excuses...did you give that guy that supposed bought your system his money back?

h00dini
    h00dini's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    I am not going to read your long excuses...did you give that guy that supposed bought your system his money back?
    too funny

G's pks
    Update your status

I hope not!

G's pks
    Update your status

pwireless...you have put some life into this dead thread...JM is fine but the struggle now for 5 months of losing by wallco has become this....

lets hope his tripling of the plays on the same teams obviously to try to make back some of his season long losses works...but next year you JM guys need to tell him he is not wanted with his losing picks and long winded excuses that no one reads filling the thread...he could win 50 straight right now and have to face the fact there were over 200 plays that were terrible!

G's pks
    Update your status

Can the mods please move waldos thread to the saloon...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bauerranch View Post
    LMFAO ohh poor G- no one is listening
    And you keep following wallcos dollar broke system fool...

G's pks
    Update your status

Wallco MLB PLU$$$ - Plays for 9/10/11
    2011 System to date: 279-25 (v2:75-9)
    System profit/loss: -23.08 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -43.35 units (264-25) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 2 (-6.40 units)

#300 Boston (M/L) @ Tampa Bay v2 (C) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)
    #301 Philadelphia @ Milwaukee (M/L) (C) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)
    #307 N.Y. Yankees (-1½) @ Tampa Bay v2 *Official* (A) (9:05 pm EDT)
    #308 San Diego @ Arizona (-1½) (A) *Official* (8:10 pm EDT)
    #309 Minnesota @ Detroit (-1½) v2 (A) *Official* (4:10 pm EDT)
    #310 Philadelphia (-1½) @ Milwaukee (A) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)
    These picks are terrible!!! Do not be surprised if you go 0-6... I cannot see you winning more than 1....

h00dini
    h00dini's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bet you 10 dimes he losses all of them?

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by h00dini View Post
    i bet you 10 dimes he losses all of them?

the day after he lost 2 more D bets and went down over 100 units...how conveniant he decided to end the record keeping!