pwireless
    pwireless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

Stop fighting all. Wallco u cool posting. If people don't want to follow then they don't and if people do then they do. But from what I see wallco been posting in this thread for a long time and last year it looks like he was posting in another thread. Do you have a wallco thread by chance?

pwireless

Stop hating on wallco people. Sometimes we have bad years. Give the guy a break

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

For every post on the MLB Plu$$$ system, which is usually only one or two a day, there are like 5 - 10 complaining about Wallco "flooding the thread." Kind of ironic, isn't it.

pwireless

Sportsbettingstar BET 1
    Az Dbacks money line
    Time to cash in !!

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39254

Wallco MLB PLU$$$ - Plays for 9/8/11
    2011 System to date: 270-25 (v2:72-9)
    System profit/loss: -34.40 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -54.67 units (255-25) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 1 (-1.00 unit)

#296 Resumes on 9/9/11
    #297 San Diego @ Arizona (-1½) v2 (A) *Official* (9:40 pm EDT)
    #298 Cleveland @ Chicago White Sox (M/L) (A) *Official* (8:10 pm EDT)
    #299 Cleveland @ Chicago White Sox (-1½) (A) *Official* (8:10 pm EDT)
    #300 Boston (M/L) @ Toronto v2 (A) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)
    #301 Philadelphia @ Milwaukee (M/L) (A) *Official* (8:10 pm EDT)
    #302 Atlanta (M/L) @ N.Y. Mets (A) (DH Game # 1) *Official* (4:10 pm EDT) - Win
    #303 Atlanta (-1½) @ N.Y. Mets (A) (DH Game # 1) *Official* (4:10 pm EDT) - Loss
    #303 Atlanta (-1½) @ N.Y. Mets (B) (DH Game # 2) *Official* (7:30 pm EDT)

** Do not place any wagers on teams unless the word “Official” appears next to the game. All lines and standings are based on final lines from ScoresandOdds.com. Some of the unofficial plays may change to the other team by game time. Official plays will not change. Keep checking for updated posts until all games are marked “official”. If your book is offering (+1½) on the (-1½) plays above, buy the alternate line for (-1½) on the team I have listed at (-1½), not the other team. NEVER PLAY (+1½) LINE ON ANY GAME IN THIS SYSTEM.
    System backtest can be found in post #3446.

The v1 plays may change to the other team by game time. The v2 plays will usually not change teams, but may change (M/L) or (R/L), the team will usually remain the same. Once Official, nothing will change. We have to be careful when playing a game that qualifies for both v1 and v2, because if a team should switch, we may be playing both sides later in the series, or we could even start out on both sides. The system will count all games as wins/losses, how you play them is your discretion. If not otherwise marked, the play will be v1.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

how can you hear him Wallco? I still am having trouble getting by that bold...

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    how can you hear him Wallco? I still am having trouble getting by that bold...
    I had a tone deafener installed, but her last post blew it out. I am not buying another one, so I guess I won't be hearing the loud ones any more. It's a shame, I hate to miss all her valuable insight. Don't bother buying the tone deafeners, they weren't as good as advertised.

Wallco99

Tone deafener is broke, sorry.

h00dini
    h00dini's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Even with the -35 units this season, system still up 560 units in last six years, that is why it sold, and that is why I will not change it.
    my balls you sold it.

h00dini

i see said the blind man to the deaf woman
    Last edited by h00dini; 09-08-11 at 10:38 PM.

h00dini

Quote Originally Posted by pwireless View Post
    Stop hating on wallco people. Sometimes we have bad years. Give the guy a break
    ok wallco

h00dini

Wallco MLB PLU$$$ - Plays for 9/8/11
    2011 System to date: 270-25 (v2:72-9)
    System profit/loss: -34.40 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -54.67 units (255-25) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 1 (-1.00 unit)

#296 Resumes on 9/9/11
    #297 San Diego @ Arizona (-1½) v2 (A) *Official* (9:40 pm EDT)
    #298 Cleveland @ Chicago White Sox (M/L) (A) *Official* (8:10 pm EDT)
    #299 Cleveland @ Chicago White Sox (-1½) (A) *Official* (8:10 pm EDT)
    #300 Boston (M/L) @ Toronto v2 (A) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)
    #301 Philadelphia @ Milwaukee (M/L) (A) *Official* (8:10 pm EDT)
    #302 Atlanta (M/L) @ N.Y. Mets (A) (DH Game # 1) *Official* (4:10 pm EDT) - Win
    #303 Atlanta (-1½) @ N.Y. Mets (A) (DH Game # 1) *Official* (4:10 pm EDT) - Loss
    #303 Atlanta (-1½) @ N.Y. Mets (B) (DH Game # 2) *Official* (7:30 pm EDT)

** Do not place any wagers on teams unless the word “Official” appears next to the game. All lines and standings are based on final lines from ScoresandOdds.com. Some of the unofficial plays may change to the other team by game time. Official plays will not change. Keep checking for updated posts until all games are marked “official”. If your book is offering (+1½) on the (-1½) plays above, buy the alternate line for (-1½) on the team I have listed at (-1½), not the other team. NEVER PLAY (+1½) LINE ON ANY GAME IN THIS SYSTEM.

The v1 plays may change to the other team by game time. The v2 plays will usually not change teams, but may change (M/L) or (R/L), the team will usually remain the same. Once Official, nothing will change. We have to be careful when playing a game that qualifies for both v1 and v2, because if a team should switch, we may be playing both sides later in the series, or we could even start out on both sides. The system will count all games as wins/losses, how you play them is your discretion. If not otherwise marked, the play will be v1.
    well......you get an A for effort.

h00dini

I guess since you are so lousy at math, I will spell it out nice and clear for you. The v2 system is something I started after the all star break. It was something that I worked on during the first half. It produces quite a bit of plays, not as many as v1, but a pretty good amount. It hasn't ventured well so far this year, though previous years and the first half of this year went very well. The v2 is the bulk of the money we are down right now. As you stated the other day, 72-9 is not very good for a four game chase. Anyone playing strictly v1 would be close to even, if not up right now. The v2 may need a few tweaks, I am aware of that. This is the reason I post them as seperate. If you take out the v2 plays from the season's total plays, and compare the remaining amount of series we played to previous years, you will see that we are on the same pace for the amount of plays from previous winning seasons, possibly even a little behind. The v1 has 16 losses, which is still more than several other seasons, but these can be made up. I will admit the v2 may need a little work, but the v1 with it's previous seasons success, and not doing too bad right now, is ok the way it is. This same info was discussed when I first started posting the v2's, and to say that extra plays are being made to make up lost money is foolish, and proves that your subtraction skills could use some work. The problem with you is that you just post whatever thought pops into your head, no matter how ignorant or lacking in fact it is, but that's just the kind of person you are, and as I've stated several times, you know what your opinion means to me!
    you actually expect anybody to read whatever it is you wrote?

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Quote Originally Posted by h00dini View Post
    you actually expect anybody to read whatever it is you wrote?
    No, just to quote it and and post an ignorant comment.

What is it with this thread? Those who actually put in the hard work to develop a system are vilified by a bunch of whiners and losers who contribute nothing. The system is having a bad year. Get over it. If you didn't follow it, congratulations. It cost you nothing and you lost no money on it.

And if you're not able to scroll past the MLB Plu$$$ system without having a mental break down and becoming totally confused, maybe you should give up on the whole sports betting deal and take up work or a hobby that doesn't require any above the neck activity.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: oklahoma

jphil
    jphil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    No, just to quote it and and post an ignorant comment.

What is it with this thread? Those who actually put in the hard work to develop a system are vilified by a bunch of whiners and losers who contribute nothing. The system is having a bad year. Get over it. If you didn't follow it, congratulations. It cost you nothing and you lost no money on it.

And if you're not able to scroll past the MLB Plu$$$ system without having a mental break down and becoming totally confused, maybe you should give up on the whole sports betting deal and take up work or a hobby that doesn't require any above the neck activity.

Yeah, right! Just another deceived apostle.

dukipl
    dukipl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2524

JM NBA will win us some coins

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

A nice little earner on the Pre-V3 bet last night, winning back some of the Cleveland loss.

No need to give the series any more thought.

Kev

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

Does oakland have Any chance to playoff?

Kev the Brit

Quote Originally Posted by knugen View Post
    Does oakland have Any chance to playoff?
    Hi knugen, its good to talk about JM stuff on this thread, for a change.

Oakland is out of the hunt. Their opponents, Texas, are currently leading the division but the Angels are only 3 games behind and neither Texas nor the Angels will get a wild card spot because that will go to either the Red Sox or NYY. So, LAA will be pushing hard to overcome Texas in their division. Texas are therefore very motivated to win every game at the moment.

This series will qualify for JM's V3, but only if Oakland (big dog) wins tonight, which would be the biggest upset of the evening. Therefore, this is a good Pre-V3 bet tonight: Texas ML (or even chase them ABC on the -1.5RL)

My post #8354 might help you. I would avoid any bets on Oakland this weekend.

Regards

Kev

hrgonz0
    Update your status
    hrgonz0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

This thread sucks. Hagball, next year, JM plays ONLY please!! We appreciate your efforts in keeping up w/ the plays, but the junk of other systems and plays has really ruined the thread this year. Thanks again for your efforts.

Kev the Brit

JM Bet? or not?

Pittsburgh v Florida

Pittsburgh meets official criteria (RPI difference: 0.011 less than Fla, however neither team can qualify for the play-offs, so this series is difficult to bet on. Sure enough Pittsburgh will want to avoid another sweep by Fla, but they are both bottom feeders and caution needs to be applied.

No e-mail from JM, as yet. Why am I not surprised.

Kev

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
    Hi knugen, its good to talk about JM stuff on this thread, for a change.

Oakland is out of the hunt. Their opponents, Texas, are currently leading the division but the Angels are only 3 games behind and neither Texas nor the Angels will get a wild card spot because that will go to either the Red Sox or NYY. So, LAA will be pushing hard to overcome Texas in their division. Texas are therefore very motivated to win every game at the moment.

This series will qualify for JM's V3, but only if Oakland (big dog) wins tonight, which would be the biggest upset of the evening. Therefore, this is a good Pre-V3 bet tonight: Texas ML (or even chase them ABC on the -1.5RL)

My post #8354 might help you. I would avoid any bets on Oakland this weekend.

Regards

Kev
    That was exactly what i ws thinking, i already on rangers, thx fot the help

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

JM MLB System
    2011 Official season series record 29-1 (v1)
    (A) 16-14
    (B) 10-4
    (C) 3-1
    V2 plays 10-8

V3 system 5-1
    Unofficial series 40-3
    (1 series pending)

Unofficial*
    (9/08/2011) San Diego
    (.480) @ Arizona (.514) R/L (A) Loss

Next Plays
    Unofficial*
    (9/09/2011) San Diego
    (.479) @ Arizona (.515) R/L (B) (2 more games (D) if necc.)
    (9/09/2011) Pittsburgh (.481) v Florida (.492) R/L (A) (3 gm set (C) if necc.)
    (9/09/2011) Oakland (.491) @ Texas (.518) R/L (A) (3 gm set (C) if necc.) poss. V3 play

Upcoming Plays
    (9/12/2011) Houston v Philadelphia
    (9/12/2011) Florida @ Atlanta
    (9/12/2011) Chicago White Sox v Detroit

Notes: Only two and a half more weeks to go in the MLB season. I'll post this page to the bitter end. I'm really starting to focus on football right now but there will be some diamonds in the rough in baseball yet. I really think PIT will get one of the games. It would be nice to win out without anymore losses. GL all

hagball52

hrgonz0, Thanks for all the points. It wasn't necessary but very appreciated.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by hrgonz0 View Post
    This thread sucks. Hagball, next year, JM plays ONLY please!! We appreciate your efforts in keeping up w/ the plays, but the junk of other systems and plays has really ruined the thread this year. Thanks again for your efforts.
    Hardly! The constant negative posts, such as yours, is what ruined the thread, not my ONCE a day post. It is easy for anyone to skip over one post if not interested, but the constant daily clutter of the same four or five people in this thread and almost every thread they enter, feeling they own the whole forum and tell people how to do things and where they should do it, is what makes it hard for some to follow. If this system was doing as well right now as it has in the past five years, no one would be making a peep, and would be following along as they were in the beginning. Except jphil, he is the only legit one who was opposed from the start. Skip it if you don't like it, but if you think the negative comments from you, the other guys, and one lady are driving me away, you are mistaken. I honestly can't believe that some of you have nothing better to do in your life than to argue in a public chat room where sports betting plays should and shouldn't be posted. It may help explain the situation with our economy. I know some of you said "who do you think you are posting plays here"? My question is "who do you think you are to tell me I can't"? If I wish to post in JM MLB or JM NBA, I will. If I wish to start a thread I will. If you don't like it, skip it. There was enless talk of labbys in here earlier, I didn't care for any of it so I skipped over it. I didn't join a bandwagon to ask it to stop. My god, with these completely vanilla JM systems, you act like there's so much to discuss in these threads on a daily basis anyway, there would be nothing. That is why systems are constantly popping up, to fill the extensive voids. Well anyway, good luck to you.

Wallco99

Wallco MLB PLU$$$
    2011 System to date: 275-25 (v2:73-9)
    System profit/loss: -27.48 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -47.75 units (260-25) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 3 (-3.00 units)

(9/8/11):
    #297 Arizona (-1½) v2 (A) -Win
    #298 Chicago White Sox (M/L) (A) -Win
    #299 Chicago White Sox (-1½) (A) -Win
    #300 Boston (M/L) v2 (A) - Loss
    #301 Milwaukee (M/L) (A) - Loss
    #302 Atlanta (M/L) (A) (DH Gm 1) -Win
    #303 Atlanta (-1½) (B) (DH Gm 2) -Win

(A) 145-158
    (B) 78-77
    (C) 34-43
    (D) 18-25

Games for (9/9/11):
    #296 Minnesota @ Detroit (-1½) v2 (B) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)
    #300 Boston (M/L) @ Tampa Bay v2 (B) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)
    #301 Philadelphia @ Milwaukee (M/L) (B) *Official* (8:10 pm EDT)
    #304 Minnesota @ Detroit (-1½) v2 (A) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)
    #305 Oakland @ Texas (M/L) (A) *Official* (8:05 pm EDT)
    #306 Oakland @ Texas (-1½) (A) *Official* (8:05 pm EDT)

The v1 plays may change to the other team by game time. The v2 plays will not change teams, but may change (M/L) or (R/L), the team will usually remain the same. Once Official, nothing will change. We have to be careful when playing a game that qualifies for both v1 and v2, because if a team should switch, we may be playing both sides later in the series, or we could even start out on both sides. The system will count all games as wins/losses, how you play them is your discretion. If not otherwise marked, the play will be v1.

Kev the Brit

Wallco, nice to see a bagfull of As & Bs tonight. Keep it up. You might break even yet...

pwireless

Sportsbettingstar.com
    9/8 Money line Dbacks
    (won) Bet 1
    Record 46 wins 1 loss

pwireless

Sportsbettingstar
    9/9
    Detroit Tigers Money Line
    BET 1

Good luck all

Wallco99

Wallco, nice to see a bagfull of As & Bs tonight. Keep it up. You might break even yet...
    Thanks Kev, doing my best. That bad weekend in June is still the wrench in the system for this year. I am constantly working on fine tuning the v2, if I can, this sytem should be great again next season. The one difference of this system than others is there are more plays in September than others offer. Mostly due to the disparities of several teams, and the fact that they are playing each other. Wish there were a few more tonight, but that's all it put out. It's a shame no one got to see the usual results from this system, but as bad as it did, it's really not down too much. Since I started posting is a bit higher, but the system results in total for whole year are what count in judging a successful season or not.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 09-09-11 at 10:56 AM.

Kev the Brit

Just in from JM:

xxx,
    Cleveland showed to us exactly why there's a rule in the betting system to no longer bet officially once September begins!
    For today, we have some unofficial [A] wagers on: Oakland , San Diego, and Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is the only bet that meets the RPI filter. However, note that we are now in September, and the risk factor is greatly increased in all your wagers, so make sure to tread very carefully!
    To your success,
    -John Morrison, PhD
    PO Box 30175
    Worcester, MA 01603
    Usa
    Which confirms that the Official system closed on 8/31.

pwireless

Any excuse JM can come up with to avoid a loss on his record. Sportsbettingstar bets are still official and a better winning system than JM.

Sportsbettingstar
    9/9
    Detroit Tigers Money Line
    BET 1

Good luck all
    Points Awarded:

Lamboleaper gave pwireless 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hagball52

Just in from JM:

Which confirms that the Official system closed on 8/31.
    Yeah I've been scoring everything unofficial since 8/31. Let's just leave it that way. How much do you want to bet when Morrison starts marketing his system for next year he throws the Sept. "official" wins on to his total?

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9679

Good Luck on all the games today guys.

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9679

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ texas over oakland $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

First ... 237238239240241242243 ... Last