Betpoints: 9739

Yankees Over 9
    Detroit Under 9.5(This line is to big)

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate seeing I am on the opposite side of all the games. At least one of us will have a good night.

Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 6/24/08 - KC -150
    I like the Royals and Greinke to handle the Rockies tonight in this one. KC is quietly 8-1 in their last 9 games. Greinke has had his ups and downs this season, but has maintained a 2.37 ERA in his last 3 starts. The Rockies are 6-21 in their last 27 road games. The Royals are 5-1 in Greinke's last 6 home starts. Royals should pull this one out here tonight.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    No Florida -107?
    Sorry I didn't see this until now.

Yes, I do like the Marlins a bit tonight, although I ultimately decided to pass on this game. Florida's been a nice story, but I think they're likely to fade a bit in the upcoming weeks, while TB's for real IMO. Sonnanstine, however, is easily the weak link of the Rays' staff, and his 8 wins are extremely misleading and nowhere near indicative of the way he's pitched. I do think the Marlins are the right side in this one. Hopefully if you decided to play it you did so while -107 was still available.

Good luck, BB.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Hate seeing I am on the opposite side of all the games. At least one of us will have a good night.
    We'll see what happens. As always, best of luck, poker.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Sorry I didn't see this until now.

Yes, I do like the Marlins a bit tonight, although I ultimately decided to pass on this game. Florida's been a nice story, but I think they're likely to fade a bit in the upcoming weeks, while TB's for real IMO. Sonnanstine, however, is easily the weak link of the Rays' staff, and his 8 wins are extremely misleading and nowhere near indicative of the way he's pitched. I do think the Marlins are the right side in this one. Hopefully if you decided to play it you did so while -107 was still available.

Good luck, BB.

Thanks Rjt for the insights.

I did play FLA -107 and I played it for a little bit more than usual. Typically, I like to make my selections and see if we are on the same side and for the most part we are. Every now and then I find I am not on the same side (i.e. I took BAL last thursday, I took OAK Sat night, etc...) or I didn't play the game you are playing. I thought for sure you would be on FLA so I was slightly surprised you were not on them.
    Agreed though that FLA will fade and will quickly be fade material. They rely too much on the homerun ball and their pitching staff has overachieved up to this point. Moreover, they are relatively inexperienced whereas TB has more experience, better pitching, and more ways to beat you.

I am also on ATL tonight. Dave Bush is one of the easier pithcers to figure out: Bet him at home, fade him on the road. It's that simple. I took ATL as soon as it came out and did not hesitate even with this relatively unkonwn pitcher for ATL. Little concerned b/c MIL is the better team and have a rested bullpen after that gem Sheets pitched last night (yeah, i was on ATL last night!) and have been playing much better and Chipper Jones is out again. But the numbers don't lie. MIL is a poor road team, and a strong home team I'll take my chances tonight and hope for the best. I only played this 1 unit, considered 2 units but the number has gotten away now. It's really unbetable at this price -134 range IMO.

Really wanted to bet DET and thought money might show on STL and then take a stab with DET hoping to get it close to -130 range but the number shot up quick. I've been betting DET almost every game since their first game against LAD a few Friday's ago and am 7-1 betting on or against them. This is a team to back from now on IMO, but the prices will be expensive it looks like.

Considering Washington, but was burned by them last night....bad loss as their defene was horrible in that 8th inning.

Still considering BAL, COL, and LAD tonight....

Good luck and keep up the good work and thanks for the insights all season long!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Always great when the team you are making a bigger than normal wager on makes 3 errors in the first inning. What poor defense. Miraculously, only 2 runs scored.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Definitely not looking good with the Nats and Braves so far.