domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

cardinals will go over by there self's

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Hard to win unders in the sun, wind or rain when pitchers are giving free passes.
    Oh well.....took a shot at a line I liked. What can ya do?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by jspectyper View Post
    I'll admit I don't like siding with the public a lot because the public tends to lose in the long run but sometimes its the right call. Remember um -3 last night? What about colts -3 last weekend?
    You are just quoting the ones which public won...what about dolphins and bears. Books always come ahead no matter what....public always looses long term.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Long Term....Yes
    Game by Game....Not necessarily.

The books might win 53-57% of the time, meaning the public still wins about 45% of the time.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

only slim chance this one has is for Wainwright to shut them down and the Cards be so far ahead that they get tired of scoring every inning ; with a final of 9-1 or 9-2

time to shut off the game at this point though and check back in another hour and see if it is football score or baseball score at that time.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Gorzelanny not doing his part. Oh well

Regul8er
    Wordd

The thing that sucks is the Cubs long relief bullpen options are horrible.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

We got a chance here, kids.

slimpickins

Just starting following again last inning, don't jinx it Dad

Dad

6 outs to go.

slimpickins

6 more outs!!!

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickins View Post
    don't jinx it Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    6 outs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickins View Post
    6 more outs!!!
    Jinx! lol

Thats the only kinda jinx I wanna see, Slimpickins.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I took under 6.5 for the first five, figuring that neither starter would get shelled.

Of course all the scoring comes at the beginning.

Dad

Ouch, thats rough, Yisman.

Dad

2 outs to go, boys, two outs to go.

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

cash that

Regul8er
    Wordd

WINNER WINNER TEXAS ROADHOUSE STEAK FOR DINNER BABY!

Now got some house money to play with tomorrow!! WHOOO HOOO......Wainwright held up his end of the bargain, and the Cubbies pen was fantastic. 11.5 is too high of a total with Wainwright pitching, and it was proven today guys.

Dad

slimpickins

Nothing like cashing a ticket that you had already counted as a lose couple of hours ago.
    Very big bet for me too!

Good job regul8er ; we nailed this one!
    Crazy game but Wainright pitched the same as usual despite the wind.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Good Stuff slimpickins.....I had a double sized unit on this game as well. Glad my analysis taked me into the right side.

Seems the haters have disappeared....for now anyways. Always take under on low totals....and over on high totals. I've never heard such square BS in my life.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

cashed that under!!!

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Good Stuff slimpickins.....I had a double sized unit on this game as well. Glad my analysis taked me into the right side.

Seems the haters have disappeared....for now anyways. Always take under on low totals....and over on high totals. I've never heard such square BS in my life.

I wasn't hating on you.. I was trying to give you some valuable advice. You are the square. Keep taking "unders" at Wrigley during the day and see how far that gets you. Your analysis Please. Look how far that has got you in your gambling experience. Squares like yourself are only concerned with today. You made a square play but was rewarded.. It happens. Enjoy your steak dinner. Every bull shit loser on this site drivels all over there BS stats out there ass. You have to get past that backward way of thinking to get to the next level. What you know or what you find out by spending hours at your PC has already been "baked into the cake" Your knowledge is universal knowledge. It's such a -Ev proposistion the books will even give you what you know on there website. If they were worried about your "analaysis" do you think they would be giving that away. Keep saying stupid shit and disagreeing with me all you want.. just look dumber as you go about doing so. Sure i spoke in general terms by saying take overs on high totals and unders on low totals, but it is a hell of alot more beneficial than your "analysis" There is obviously alot more to that.
    Points Awarded:

vyomguy gave lyon804 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

B1Bomber
    B1Bomber's Avatar Become A Pro!

The wind patterns are getting weird in Chicago
    Last night was hot as hell (close to 90 at sunset yet next week is October)...I went for a walk around 6:00 and there wasn't a wisp of wind ( I live about a mile or two south of Wrigley) so I thought a good bet was the under...FAIL...turn on the tube & it's windy as all-getout at Wrigley
    Same damn thing today...when my blinds are blowing inwards and making a racket that usually, almost always, means one thing: cold front from up north coming in...temp from when I awoke (7:00 A.M.) until gametime (!:15 P.M.) went from 72 to 63
    Just to confirm, about noon I went to Trader Joe's for some grub and actually had to hold my ballcap on my head as the Northerly winds were so strong...under is my play I thought
    Luckily for me it paid but still that wind at noon was blowing directly from the north (I don't care what the weather channel says) yet at Wrigley it's the opposite

Regul8er
    Wordd

Great post Lyon.....I'm actually 4-0 now this year taking unders on day games at Wrigley field. It's all about pickings your spots and hammering them. I've struggled with my gambling thus far because of low bankrolls and bad bankroll management. It has nothing to do with my ability to pick winners.

slimpickins

Love these sbr "sharps"
    if u lose on some crazy backdoor bs it is always their is only 1 right side per game

if you win by playing an under that hoes 3.5 less than the total it is a bad play that shouldn't have won

my bookie can call me a square all he wants as long as he has my cash

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

I have been tracking wind regularly this season. My conclusion...Wind blowing straight in makes far more of an impact on the under (in ballparks with a generally exposed outfield) than wind blowing directly out does on the over.

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Must be blowing out hard to get a total of 11, EV with Wainwright/Gorzelanny on the hump, and two offenses who have struggled lately??

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    You are just quoting the ones which public won...what about dolphins and bears. Books always come ahead no matter what....public always looses long term.
    I didn't play the dolphins or bears so I couldn't tell you about those. But I did say in my previous post that the public does lose in the long run and thats why I don't like siding with em sometimes but the correct plays the correct play.

First 12