atthehalf
    atthehalf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3452

Overnight lock and load (Snakes) Zac Gallen, (Brews) Freddy Peralta and (Tigers) Tarik Skubal in as many leagues as you can stand. You can thank me later

Verlander won't bring as much return as they will. If you have Verlander you're winding him up and putting him on the ground without even thinking about it

Peralta's shaky start has given him oodles of value. I will have trouble sleeping tonight thinking of the opportunity to cash in on him while he has an ERA of 11.57. MASSIVE payday potential and yes I will be chasing strikeouts with him as well

atthehalf

W Rot.#963 Jays/Red Sox UNDER 4.5 -115 FF Houck/Gausman

L Rot.#959 Pale Hose-145 ML FF Cease

L Rot.#951 Metropolitans/Giants UNDER 4 -110 FF Carrasco/DeSclafani

W Rot.#956 Fish-125 ML FF Lopez

W Rot.#965 Twins-135 ML FF Ryan

W Rot.#968 A's-125 ML FF Blackburn PLAY OF THE DAY FANTASY ALL STAR

4-2-0 on these today with hidden big wins in fantasy with Blackburn bringing home the bacon in several leagues!

atthehalf

Fresh off a shutout loss the Bombers will be swinging for the fences. Eli Morgan is in trouble to say the least. Roll with the Bombers Team Total to go OVER ANYTHING. I don't recommend anyone placing Taillon in any league as he is a DNS GAS CAN.

The Red Leggins and Cardinals both come in off shutout losses and will be aggressive at the plate. Matz is not the same fantasy stud of old and Greene has the velocity-yet interestingly enough is very hitable. Helps that the stadium is one that has high production for runs too.

Verlander-plug and play, It's that simple.

Peralta has an inflated ERA of 11.57 so now is the time to grab him and put him in as many leagues as you can stand and leave him there ready and available the rest of the season. Chase some strikeouts with this man.

Zac Gallen gets to face off against Peterson; who was a POD last week. Gallen is my #6 ranked pitcher and Peterson #16. Frankly the Snakes are piss-however they will get 5 strong frames from this man.

This brings us to this..

Tarik Skubal is hands down my POD, a fantasy all star move and you should plug him in as many leagues as possible on friday going against the limited Rox offense. I have Skubal as the #5 ranked starter facing Senzatela who is a DNS worthy of my 28th ranking for Friday. Tons of value with this one. You can make all kinds of money should he destroy an already weak offense.

Rot.#916 Bombers TEAM TOTAL OVER ANYTHING

Rot.#903 Red Leggins/Cardinals OVER 4.5 -110 FF Matz/Greene

Rot.#920 Astronauts-165 ML FF Verlander

Rot.#907 Brews+100 ML FF Peralta PLAY IN AS MANY LEAGUES AS YOU CAN

Rot.#912 Snakes-110 ML FF Gallen

Rot.#930 Tigers-135 ML FF Skubal FANTASY ALL STAR POD

atthehalf

2-0-3

WIN Rot.#916 Bombers TEAM TOTAL OVER 3.5 FF
    WIN Rot.#903 Red Leggins/Cardinals OVER 4.5 -110 FF Matz/Greene

PUSH Rot.#920 Astronauts-165 ML FF Verlander

PUSH Rot.#907 Brews+100 ML FF Peralta PLAY IN AS MANY LEAGUES AS YOU CAN

PUSH Rot.#912 Snakes-110 ML FF Gallen

POSTPONED Rot.#930 Tigers-135 ML FF Skubal FANTASY ALL STAR POD

atthehalf

Vince Velasquez is back at it again. I know it looks like I am picking on him-I'm not. He just shouldn't ever be a favorite. I elected to go with the OVER this time since he is up against a fellow DNS in Bundy.

Just keep rolling Montas out there in as many leagues as you can until the wheels fall off. He is my #1 ranked starter today.

Alex Wood-plug and play-don't overthink this

When I grabbed Matt Brash before he burst onto the scene no one had him on their board except me. I am reaping great benefits with this power move in my fantasy league platforms.

Yu Darvish-plug and play

Alek Manoah is my #2 ranked hurler today so therefore i blast away.

My POD today is one that I don't think that many if any would press the button for and it's Elieser Hernandez facing the Braves and Ian Anderson. I have him ranked at #12 and Ian Anderson at #10. Stranger things have happened. Should he outduel Anderson I will stand to rake in some serious coin.

Rot.#970 A's-135 ML FF Montas

Rot.#971 Blue Jays-135 ML FF Manoah

Rot.#951 Giants-160 ML FF Wood

Rot.#958 Red Leggins+100 ML FF Mahle

Rot.#978 Sailors-0.5 -120 RL FF Brash

Rot.#964 Fathers+100 ML FF Darvish

Rot.#967 Pale Hose/Twins OVER 4.5 -120 FF Velasquez/Bundy

Rot.#959 Fish+130 ML FF Hernandez POD

atthehalf

PUSH Rot.#970 A's-135 ML FF Montas

LOSS Rot.#971 Blue Jays-135 ML FF Manoah

WIN Rot.#951 Giants-160 ML FF Wood

LOSS Rot.#958 Red Leggins+100 ML FF Mahle

WIN Rot.#978 Sailors-0.5 -120 RL FF Brash

WIN Rot.#964 Fathers+100 ML FF Darvish

WIN Rot.#967 Pale Hose/Twins OVER 4.5 -120 FF Velasquez/Bundy

LOSS Rot.#959 Fish+130 ML FF Hernandez POD

4-3-1 ON THOSE

What's pissy is the Jays went on to tie things up in the top of the 6th dadgummit!

atthehalf

I am not too in love with the schedule today so I am going to stick with my #1 gun in Webb and take a flyer on the Kershaw/Manaea matchup to go under the number. Lodolo gets the nod for the Red Leggins coming off being shutout. My feeling is that he will get some aggressive offensive help. Ordinarily I would plug and play Gerritt Cole-the only issue with that is he hasn't been the same since being caught with fingernail files.

Giants-0.5 -130 RL FF Webb

Dodgers/Fathers UNDER 3.5 -115 FF Kershaw/Manaea

Red Leggins+0.5 -120 RL FF Lodolo (POD)

atthehalf

WIN Giants-0.5 -130 RL FF Webb

LOSS Dodgers/Fathers UNDER 3.5 -115 FF Kershaw/Manaea

WIN Red Leggins+0.5 -120 RL FF Lodolo (POD)

2-1-0 on these

atthehalf

Fresh off a shutout with hot bats left in the stove overnight come the Wanderers and Dane Dunning.

I like what I am seeing out of Lorenzen and Bieber so I am floating an UNDER move on this.

Scherzer-don't overthink it-just plug and play

Red Sox/Jays have two starters in the top tier facing one another on a light day...

Rot.#962 Wanderers+125 ML FF Dunning (POD)
    Rot.#963 Guardians/Halos UNDER 4 +100 FF Lorenzen/Bieber
    Rot.#955 Metropolitans-150 Scherzer
    Rot.#959 Red Sox/Jays UNDER 4 -110 FF Eovaldi/Berrios

atthehalf

PUSH Rot.#962 Wanderers+125 ML FF Dunning (POD)
    WIN Rot.#963 Guardians/Halos UNDER 4 +100 FF Lorenzen/Bieber
    PUSH Rot.#955 Metropolitans-150 Scherzer
    WIN Rot.#959 Red Sox/Jays UNDER 4 -110 FF Eovaldi/Berrios

2-0-2 with those

atthehalf

Massive schedule today! I am using my top 4 top tier fantasy arms and my POD is Zach Efkin who currently has an inflated ERA of 5.27 which of course gives him tremendous value. I don't recommend using the Blunts for the full game as their bullpen is nothing short of awful and the Rox may win it outright late. The same can be said for the Giants. Rodon has filthy stuff-the A's however are pesky. They don't have any household names whatsoever-and that translates into extreme effort. They too may win outright late. They are not intimidated nor afraid of their neighbors and the crowd in attendance may be filled with a split of A's and Giants fans.

Stud Triston McKenzie faces off against Sandoval in Anaheim. Having Mike Trout out of the batting order makes things slightly easier for Triston so I rolled with the UNDER. To avoid some of the massive juice I decided to go with the run line in some cases.being exposed like this it may cost me a few collateral damage losses-however this is a long season and I have no problem picking up fantasy wins at the cost of a few straight 5 frame losses. The highest I will go to in vig is -170

If you have Eflin-start him specifically in as many leagues as you can stand along with the top 4 I have. I started Luis Severino in a few leagues today also-however no straight with the Bombers as he may get shelled due to familiarity and the Orioles have hot bats right now.

Rot.#930 Giants-0.5 -165 RL FF Rodon #1

Rot.#901 Brews-160 ML FF Woodruff #2

Rot.#907 Fish-140 ML FF Alcantarra #3

Rot.#903 Fathers-0.5 -125 RL FF Musgrove #4

Rot.#927 Guardians/Halos UNDER 4 -115 FF McKenzie/Sandoval

Rot.#906 Blunts-150 ML FF Eflin (FANTASY POD)

atthehalf

WIN Rot.#930 Giants-0.5 -165 RL FF Rodon #1

PUSH Rot.#901 Brews-160 ML FF Woodruff #2

WIN Rot.#907 Fish-140 ML FF Alcantarra #3

WIN Rot.#903 Fathers-0.5 -125 RL FF Musgrove #4

PUSH Rot.#927 Guardians/Halos UNDER 4 -115 FF McKenzie/Sandoval

WIN Rot.#906 Blunts-150 ML FF Eflin (FANTASY POD)

4-0-2 on those

atthehalf

Zach Eflin paid the mortgage yesterday; appearing in 5 leagues for me with his jumbo ERA to take the world by storm and fatten up my pockets!

Some of the juice today is above my range so I will take a hit on a few of these from making RL moves. Again that's collateral damage when making moves over the course of the season. I may lose a straight side and still get paid in fantasy leagues.

I struggled a bit in putting together my top tier today with so many options. I settled on Urias as #1, who is a wonderful value as a Dodgers pitcher. The only issue with that is Gallen is also my #9 starter. As a rule for betting purposes when two top tiers are combined I roll with the UNDER.

You should utilize Urias in as many leagues as possible today.

Ohtani gets the nod as the #2 today-if you have him -start him. Bad performances by Ohtani are magnified because he doesn't get as many starts as one would like on your squads. You just have to roll with the intrinsic value. He is juiced out so I went with the RL.

Pablo Lopez is a stud and slides in at #3; Just start the man.

Cease and the Pale Hose behind him come in at #4; which is a good proposition with the Pale Hose coming off of a shutout loss and being aggressive. If you have the availability on your book-you may want to also play the Pale Hose offense-translate their team total to go OVER. Greinke has decreased velocity, and he has been painting the corners as a result RL for this

Everyone loves Pineda and hsi resurgence with the Tigers. I like Joe Ryan sliding in at #6 and Pineda I have as a DNS at #22. Needless to say yet I will anyway-Ryan was close to being my POD. The RL with this one

That leads to this

Aaron Ashby is the POD being rolled out there by the Brews against the light hitting Buccos (which made this move all the more appealing). The size of his return jumps off the page on you and should he live up to his billing I will have yet another rising star to go along with Brash. Rolling with the RL on this as well

Rot.#953 Dodgers/Snakes UNDER 4 -110 FF Urias vs Gallen

Rot.#977 Halos-0.5 -145 RL FF Ohtani

Rot.#961 Fish-145 ML FF Lopez

Rot.#972 Pale Hose-0.5 -135 RL FF Cease

Rot.$974 Twins-0.5 -140 RL FF Ryan

Rot.#955 Brews-0.5 -130 RL FF Ashby (POD)

atthehalf

Of course you're going to start Verlander tomorrow. That's a given; especially if you're chasing strikeouts He may not get the first five win based upon the batting lineup he will be facing against the Wanderers. Nevertheless he will not disappoint you in your platforms.

Overnight get Dakota Hudson (Cardinals) in as many leagues as you can stand. He is oozing with value and will be the POD in my fantasy leagues

atthehalf

WIN Rot.#953 Dodgers/Snakes UNDER 4 -110 FF Urias vs Gallen

WIN Rot.#977 Halos-0.5 -145 RL FF Ohtani

WIN Rot.#961 Fish-145 ML FF Lopez

WIN Rot.#972 Pale Hose-135 RL FF Cease

WIN Rot.$974 Twins-0.5 -140 RL FF Ryan

LOSS Rot.#955 Brews-0.5 -130 RL FF Ashby (POD) and a big FANTASY WIN!!!!

5-1-0 on these

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by atthehalf View Post
    WIN Rot.#953 Dodgers/Snakes UNDER 4 -110 FF Urias vs Gallen

WIN Rot.#977 Halos-0.5 -145 RL FF Ohtani

WIN Rot.#961 Fish-145 ML FF Lopez

WIN Rot.#972 Pale Hose-135 RL FF Cease

WIN Rot.$974 Twins-0.5 -140 RL FF Ryan

LOSS Rot.#955 Brews-0.5 -130 RL FF Ashby (POD) and a big FANTASY WIN!!!!

5-1-0 on these
    Nice work, your Av making me hungry. Have great respect for those who do their homework.

atthehalf

Overnight I grabbed up some Dakota Hudson in 4 leagues, and Verlander in 3. He is pricey to say the least and losses with Verlander do not feel nice at all. He is my #1 guy on the board today so it is what it is. I am exposed a bit on this one going with the RL

Coming in at #2 in my rankings is Alek Manoah. Facing the Red Sox is never an easy time, however Whitlock is a DNS starter so I will take my chances with the Jays offense to give him proper support. He only tossed 48 pitches in his last game and the Jays are dangerous as hell. He is getting this start only because Tanner Houck is unvaccinated

The exact identical set of circumstances are there for #3 Kyle Wright facing the Cubs who are fresh off of destroying Charlie Morton (glad I didn't start him). Helping along with this one is another DNS starter in Smyly. Gotta go RL with this

I grabbed Wily Peralta while his ERA was at 10.6 and I am hanging on-he delivered an enormous amount of cash his last start for me; and I will not be letting go of him on my squad for here on out this season. If you've got him-wind him up and put him down. I have him ranked at #4 today. Too much juice=RL

#5 Michael Kopech gets the nod at #5 simply because it's the right move and the Royals are trotting out DNS Keller who has seen a decrease in velocity and spin rate which is a dangerous combination. Doesn't hurt at all that the Pale Hose are off of a shutout loss either and will be aggressive

Tarik Skubal has already paid one mortgage. I have him ranked at #6 only because he is facing a division foe in the Twins. Bailey Ober is ranked #10 so there goes your UNDER with 2 top tier top tens facing one another.

Dakota Hudson is actually ranked at #13; and he faces the poor Snakes bats and has the best defense behind him. he has already gone 6 frames this season and seems to be the safest of the lot today facing DNS Humberto Castillo

Rot.#919 Astronauts-0.5 -119 RL FF Verlander

Rot.#924 Jays-150 ML FF Manoah

Rot.#910 Braves-0.5 -110 RL FF Wright

Rot.#903 Bews-0.5 -115 RL FF Peralta

Rot.#922 Pale Hose-165 ML FF Kopech

Rot.#917 Tigers/Twins UNDER 3.5 -105 FF Skubal/Ober

Rot.#912 Cardinals-165 ML FF Hudson (POD)
    Last edited by atthehalf; 04-28-22 at 07:49 AM.

atthehalf

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Nice work, your Av making me hungry. Have great respect for those who do their homework.
    Thanks!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Thanks!
    Food and gambling my favorite pastimes. Though I prefer bacon or ham. Cubs ready to fall, my CWS ready to roll.

atthehalf

LOSS Rot.#919 Astronauts-0.5 -119 RL FF Verlander

WIN Rot.#924 Jays-150 ML FF Manoah

WIN Rot.#910 Braves-0.5 -110 RL FF Wright

WIN Rot.#903 Bews-0.5 -115 RL FF

LOSS Rot.#922 Pale Hose-165 ML FF Kopech

LOSS Rot.#917 Tigers/Twins UNDER 3.5 -105 FF Skubal/Ober

WIN Rot.#912 Cardinals-165 ML FF Hudson (POD)

4-3-0 on those. Could have been 5-2-0 if the Astronauts hadn't left so many men on base in those first five frames. Verlander still cleaned up for me fantasy league wise however

atthehalf

If you are involved in fantasy leagues-pick up some Elieser Hernandez (Fish) overnight-he will be my POD for fantasy with the best value

atthehalf

Thank you Dakota! Those returns were awesome!

atthehalf

Overnight I grabbed some Elieser Hernandez (Fish) in 4 leagues hoping to bust the piggy bank wide open! While it's true that Brash is one of my fantasy studs the last 2 starts have displayed the volatility. I wouldn't be too discouraged-there will be undulation a bit this year for him-one must stay disciplined that the highs will outweigh the lows-that stated the Fish are simply just HOT (no pun intended)! This is my POD for fantasy buffs

Darvish #3 -you know the drill-just plug and play. I am on the FF RL and leaving myself exposed a bit. No FF RL available yet-I will fill in the blanks later. NL=NO LINE

Alex Wood #4 and the same as Darvish. NL FF RL available yet-I will fill in the price later

Giolito is my #2 ranked starter today and the price was right because he is facing Syndergaard

Coming in at #1 is Mr. Filthy Montas and the A's. He is an auto-start every time on the bump-regardless of where he ends up by season's end.

To have as much velocity as he does Hunter Greene is strangely very hittable-meaning that he doesn't have the best location. Senzatela is a DNS pitcher and they are playing in the highest ranked runs to score park.

My #6 starter Aaron Nola and Tyler Megill face one another-although i got burned by this yesterday I am going with the UNDER FF with 2 top tier pitchers facing one another

Rot.#974 A's-150 ML FF Montas

Rot.#970 Pale Hose-120 ML FF Giolito

Rot.#951 Fathers-0.5 -123 RL FF Darvish

Rot.#962 Giants-0.5 -128 RL FF Wood

Rot.#953 Blunts/Metropolitans UNDER 3.5 -115 FF Nola/Megill

Rot.#976 Fish+105 ML FF Hernandez (FANTASY POD)

Rot.#959 Red Leggins/Rox OVER 5.5 -102 Greene/Senzatela
    Last edited by atthehalf; 04-29-22 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Cleaning up post with SD/SF RL information

atthehalf

Rot.#951 Fathers-0.5 -123 RL FF darvish
    Rot.#962 Giants-0.5 -128 RL FF Wood

atthehalf

To those looking to utilize the Red Sox today off of the shutout loss Rich Hill is a DNS and I wouldn't recommend it! A better look is the Sox team total to go OVER

k310
    k310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2554

To those looking to utilize the Red Sox today off of the shutout loss Rich Hill is a DNS and I wouldn't recommend it! A better look is the Sox team total to go OVER
    Nice start.

atthehalf

Rot.#970 Pale Hose-120 ML FF was CANCELLED for PITCHING CHANGE by Halos

atthehalf

Holy meltdown Batman! Montas got had an ERA exploding 4 run 3rd inning. that bodes well for the future just not too tasty today (anomaly)

atthehalf

WIN Rot.#974 A's-150 ML FF Montas

CANCELLED PITCHING CHANGE Rot.#970 Pale Hose-120 ML FF Giolito

WIN Rot.#951 Fathers-0.5 NL RL FF Darvish

LOSS Rot.#962 Giants-0.5 NL RL FF Wood

WIN Rot.#953 Blunts/Metropolitans UNDER 3.5 -115 FF Nola/Megill

WIN Rot.#976 Fish+105 ML FF Hernandez (FANTASY POD)

LOSS Rot.#959 Red Leggins/Rox OVER 5.5 -102 Greene/Senzatela

4-2-0 on those and a HUGE PAYDAY with my fantasy league POD Elieser Hernandez

atthehalf

Load up on Cole Irvin (A's) overnight. he will be my fantasy POD tomorrow. If you have Gerrit Cole-of course you're rolling with him. I have 10 moves for Saturday; 3 of them totals. Vince Velasquez is FAVORED so there's an auto fade right off the top along with the Blunts who are off of a shutout loss facing Tijuan Walker a DNS pitcher who is ranked 26th for me...

k310
    k310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2554

Quote Originally Posted by k310 View Post
    Nice start.
    Bad finish, get 'em next time.

atthehalf

Without much delay this morning here is how I approached Saturday. I decided to roll with rays and McClanahan, my #4 strater only in my fantasy league-there's no telling if Manager Cash will let him go 5 frames..Velasquez was favored so I blasted away in full fade mode. As far as the Blunts they are off of a shutout so you know the drill

Rot.#918 A's+0.5 -110 RL FF Irvin

Rot.#923 Bombers-0.5 -145 RL FF Cole

Rot.#904 Giants-0.5 -150 RL FF Webb

Rot.#925 Sailors/Fish UNDER 4 -115 Ray/Luzardo

Rot.#917 Guardians/Athletics UNDER 3.5 -125 FF Bieber/Irvin

Rot.#908 Brews-160 ML FF Lauer

Rot.#915 Halos-110 ML FF Suarez

Rot.#927 Braves/Wanderers OVER 4.5 -115 Elder/Dunning

Rot.#909 Blunts+100 ML FF Gibson

atthehalf

Grab some Michael Lorenzen overnight for Sunday in as many leagues as you can stand! Dallas Keuchel may be favored and he would be a false favorite if in fact that is the case

atthehalf

WIN Rot.#918 A's+0.5 -110 RL FF Irvin
    WIN Rot.#923 Bombers-0.5 -145 RL FF Cole
    WIN Rot.#904 Giants-0.5 -150 RL FF Webb
    PUSH Rot.#925 Sailors/Fish UNDER 4 -115 Ray/Luzardo
    WIN Rot.#917 Guardians/Athletics UNDER 3.5 -125 FF Bieber/Irvin
    WIN Rot.#908 Brews-160 ML FF Lauer

LOSS Rot.#915 Halos-110 ML FF Suarez

LOSS Rot.#927 Braves/Wanderers OVER 4.5 -115 Elder/Dunning

LOSS Rot.#909 Blunts+100 ML FF Gibson

5-3-1 on those. Gibson performed admirably! The Blunts just didn't give him a run!

atthehalf

It's Ace Day! Who doesn't love Ace Day? Start all the studs in your tier one, grab some coffee, and enjoy your Sunday! And if you don't have tiers, make moves on mine, and figure out the rest when you get your ass home.

Grab some Michael Lorenzen on as many fantasy platforms as you can. Doesn't hurt that the Halos are on a shutout loss to boot. And that's not that I think that the Halos will automatically win this game. Their bullpen is not the best. I am chasing strikeouts with Lorenzen as well head to thead with Keuchel.

Since I refuse to pay over -160 for vigorous I had to leave myself exposed a bit by rolling with the runlines on some of the aces today so I fully expect to have some issues today trying to end up with a winning record for the first five frame moves. As long as I get those fantasy league wins I am ok with taking the collateral damage.

Brews-0.5 -135 RL FF Burnes#1

Metropolitans-0.5 -13 RL FF Scherzer#2

Dodgers-0.5 -155 RL FF Buehler#3

Fathers-0.5 -120 RL FF Musgrove#4

Jays-150 ML FF Gausamn#5

Fish-140 ML FF Alcantara#6

Guardians-125 ML FF McKenzie#10

Halos-125 ML FF Lorenzen (POD)

Cardinals-0.5 -130 RL FF Hicks

First 12345 ... Last