big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

He will need to go to Japan to pitch. They can have him!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I think I see the problem.
    Pastors are allowed to marry, Priests are not..

Christian Pastors aren't notorious for molesting kids.. Catholic Priests are... Different religions Veg almost...

I was raised in a Catholic church growing up and was never molested, but I always felt something was a miss.. Those little confession boxes were creepy as helll... I was a good kid too and I would make up sins just to get out of the sin box... The Priests on the other side of the box said to me - pray 5 our fathers and 3 hail Marry's and light a candle and your sins will be forgiven.. I knew it was a load of crap then.....

So I rebelled.. Did teach me the 10 commandments though... No regrets.. Alot of good Priests out there, lot of good cops too.. Can't hate on them all just because of few that got twisted up.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Have you guys heard of Luke Heimlich?
    -1000 he's a good guy to have nearby if you get something stuck in your throat and start choking.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I really don't think he'll go to Japan. I don't think they'd culturally accept him. Guy is as close to being "dead-man walking" as u could possibly be.

U want to see a story? What if Oregon State rides this guy to a National Title in the next few weeks? Talk about a one-of-a-kind story.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

How can anyone draft this guy,just some crimes that are unforgivable. I just can't see it.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    this is why there are youthful offender statutes

how many other prospects did something worse and had the records expunged?

he was a young kid, maybe he didn't even do anything, who knows... 4 year olds like to say gross stuff and live in their own world
    Tell me which players did a crime that's worse then this

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    No way in hell. Japan has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. They aren't inviting a convicted child molester over.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Tell me which players did a crime that's worse then this
    i can't because the records are supposed to be EXPUNGED when you're a juvenile

you guys keep acting like he stuck his dick in her... he was ACCUSED of touching her, which he has repeatedly denied

yes it's horrible and unacceptable if he did that, but who knows what happened, everyone here acting holier than thou is silly when the "facts" aren't clear

same lynch mob wanted all the duke lacrosse players tarred and feathered

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Molesters gonna Molest... Once a perv always a perv, that's the hardest character flaw to correct, those urges just don't go away in sicko's.... That's why we now register all known sex offenders in society today.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

why isnt this salooned?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    why isnt this salooned?
    because sbr has a gang of pedophiles that post here....ttwarrior, bigdaddyqh, the penn st clown, milwaukee mike to name a few and they don't want to offend them by bumping them to jj's playhouse.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    because sbr has a gang of pedophiles that post here....ttwarrior, bigdaddyqh, the penn st clown, milwaukee mike to name a few and they don't want to offend them by bumping them to jj's playhouse.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i can't because the records are supposed to be EXPUNGED when you're a juvenile

you guys keep acting like he stuck his dick in her... he was ACCUSED of touching her, which he has repeatedly denied

yes it's horrible and unacceptable if he did that, but who knows what happened, everyone here acting holier than thou is silly when the "facts" aren't clear

same lynch mob wanted all the duke lacrosse players tarred and feathered
    The Duke players never admitted to the rape charge though did they.This clown did plead guilty,that's enough for me.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-07-18 at 06:46 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Pastors are allowed to marry, Priests are not..

Christian Pastors aren't notorious for molesting kids.. Catholic Priests are... Different religions Veg almost...

I was raised in a Catholic church growing up and was never molested, but I always felt something was a miss.. Those little confession boxes were creepy as helll... I was a good kid too and I would make up sins just to get out of the sin box... The Priests on the other side of the box said to me - pray 5 our fathers and 3 hail Marry's and light a candle and your sins will be forgiven.. I knew it was a load of crap then.....

So I rebelled.. Did teach me the 10 commandments though... No regrets.. Alot of good Priests out there, lot of good cops too.. Can't hate on them all just because of few that got twisted up.
    Jibby...quit with the religious rhetoric....religious cucks are worse than everyone

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The Duke players never admitted to the rape charge though did they.This clown did plead guilty,that's enough for me.
    good point, but it can be a tough choice with a plea bargain even if you're innocent... plead guilty and get 2 yrs probation, or plead not guilty and have a trial covered by tv/newspapers/etc where your name is dragged through the mud in the court of public opinion like what's being done here... even if found not guilty it's just so much more attention

i mean even the mention that this guy "might" not deserve to be tortured the rest of his life gets me called a pedophile, that's how people can't separate raw emotion from logic and reason

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Did he invent the Heimlich manoeuvre?

First 12