OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

**ADDING**
    Phil -108
    Boston TT o/5 -105

OlDirtyBaztid

Yesterday went 2-3 for -1.53U. Was definitely not expecting that kid from Pitt to pitch a gem like that. Amazing work
    YTD: 67-66-2 (-2.68U)
    Getting started with Phillies -133
    Gonna cap the rest and have picks in a little bit

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cards offense was atrocious that whole series, really hoping had something to do with going back into cold weather, our Dominican players hate the cold!! Lol. Just don't buy it was the pirates pitching being all that great, I know that wasn't it. I didn't get to watch Sunday's game but Saturday night they were taking or missing a bunch of very hittable pitches.

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Cards offense was atrocious that whole series, really hoping had something to do with going back into cold weather, our Dominican players hate the cold!! Lol. Just don't buy it was the pirates pitching being all that great, I know that wasn't it. I didn't get to watch Sunday's game but Saturday night they were taking or missing a bunch of very hittable pitches.
    yea, man. it seems like the cardinals do that a lot. they go in waves. they've let me down on a couple games this year that they should've won. maybe the old age. let's face it.. that team is old! lol. weaver has gotta be hiding an injury. he has been getting shelled

OlDirtyBaztid

**ADDING** Kc TT o/3.5. I'm leaning heavily on their f5 as well

OlDirtyBaztid

Adding Jays +109.. what am i missing here that twins are favored. Lynn and Twins stats as of late are not impressive to say the least.

OlDirtyBaztid

Pirates +101

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid View Post
    yea, man. it seems like the cardinals do that a lot. they go in waves. they've let me down on a couple games this year that they should've won. maybe the old age. let's face it.. that team is old! lol. weaver has gotta be hiding an injury. he has been getting shelled
    Old? Not really. Several guys in their primes, Pham, Jose Martinez both 29ish I think, wong just entering prime, carpenter and fowler I don't think more than 30-32, no clue how old gyrko is but I'd guess around there, dejung is really young and ozuna just on verge of his prime. Yadi only one getting up there but hell his bat has gotten better w age and you gotta argue w him to give him day off, apparently a argument matheny never wins! Lol., other than waino and couple guys in pen who shouldn't be getting used the staff far from old. Martinez and weaver havnt even got to their primes yet. Wacha and Mikolas in theirs, bunch of good young arms in pen or at memphis, problem there is other than hicks matheny always wants to go w washed up vet over our young talent cause he a douche!!

Far as weaver goes I don't think he hurt, think he maybe has developed a bad habit w his mechanics or something cause his control been way off last few starts. The Cubs game was a lot of ground ball singles and control issues, they didn't exactly rip the cover off ball. I wasn't able to see yesterday's game so not sure. Not too worried bout him, until these last 2 starts he hadn't had much of any failure, bound to happen at some point im pretty confident they get him figured out. Havnt heard of his velo being down or anything.

It a long season and Reyes on the way some point next month or so. Once again nobody in central is running away with it. We have more than enough arm talent to have a good pen to go with what should be top 5 in nl starting rotation, just don't know how long they will continue letting holland blow games or if he will get right at some point??? Think they will be right in the race the whole way and truthfully they way more set up for next season, maybe if they fall short of postseason this year they will finally fire matheny, if so I'd almost rather they did cause I been sick of that guy for long time!! Lol

OlDirtyBaztid

Old? Not really. Several guys in their primes, Pham, Jose Martinez both 29ish I think, wong just entering prime, carpenter and fowler I don't think more than 30-32, no clue how old gyrko is but I'd guess around there, dejung is really young and ozuna just on verge of his prime. Yadi only one getting up there but hell his bat has gotten better w age and you gotta argue w him to give him day off, apparently a argument matheny never wins! Lol., other than waino and couple guys in pen who shouldn't be getting used the staff far from old. Martinez and weaver havnt even got to their primes yet. Wacha and Mikolas in theirs, bunch of good young arms in pen or at memphis, problem there is other than hicks matheny always wants to go w washed up vet over our young talent cause he a douche!!

Far as weaver goes I don't think he hurt, think he maybe has developed a bad habit w his mechanics or something cause his control been way off last few starts. The Cubs game was a lot of ground ball singles and control issues, they didn't exactly rip the cover off ball. I wasn't able to see yesterday's game so not sure. Not too worried bout him, until these last 2 starts he hadn't had much of any failure, bound to happen at some point im pretty confident they get him figured out. Havnt heard of his velo being down or anything.

It a long season and Reyes on the way some point next month or so. Once again nobody in central is running away with it. We have more than enough arm talent to have a good pen to go with what should be top 5 in nl starting rotation, just don't know how long they will continue letting holland blow games or if he will get right at some point??? Think they will be right in the race the whole way and truthfully they way more set up for next season, maybe if they fall short of postseason this year they will finally fire matheny, if so I'd almost rather they did cause I been sick of that guy for long time!! Lol
    now that you mention it, you are right. i guess when cards come to mind, i am thinking strictly those old timers that have been around since their WS stints, probably because the new wave haven't emerged as leaders yet. they def got some talent and i know you LOVE the way matheny manages that team of yours. lmao. hopefully they can make something happen soon. that kid mikolaus is gonna be good.

Went 2-2, -.48U, for last night losing some juice. i should've went with my gut and backed out of the phillies bet. it was the heaviest public bet ont he board with the highest ticket count, which usually leads to a disaster when lopsided. I've been dancing around break even/losing juice for a while and that will turn soon, just like i said int he nba and it did. teams are getting streaky, which i love. time to ride the waves.
    YTD: 69-68-2 (-3.16U)
    I'm waiting on some team totals to be released and i'll have a few picks up in a little bit. like this card a lot today

OlDirtyBaztid

Miami TT o/4 -115

OlDirtyBaztid

jays +122

OlDirtyBaztid

Rays -142 (2u); Rays -1.5 +117.. couple more that i want to wait out before hitting submit

OlDirtyBaztid

Adding: cubs o/10.5 -108

2daBank

now that you mention it, you are right. i guess when cards come to mind, i am thinking strictly those old timers that have been around since their WS stints, probably because the new wave haven't emerged as leaders yet. they def got some talent and i know you LOVE the way matheny manages that team of yours. lmao. hopefully they can make something happen soon. that kid mikolaus is gonna be good.

Went 2-2, -.48U, for last night losing some juice. i should've went with my gut and backed out of the phillies bet. it was the heaviest public bet ont he board with the highest ticket count, which usually leads to a disaster when lopsided. I've been dancing around break even/losing juice for a while and that will turn soon, just like i said int he nba and it did. teams are getting streaky, which i love. time to ride the waves.
    YTD: 69-68-2 (-3.16U)
    I'm waiting on some team totals to be released and i'll have a few picks up in a little bit. like this card a lot today
    I have no doubt you will get it going bro, it obvious by the plays you make you have a major fukkin clue!! Lol.. I'm just a tick over .500 myself, up a decent little amount as that on bout 130 plays and I'd venture to guess 110 of them been plus money I enjoy the 1st month but I think May/June are the best 2 months to bet on this sport, we still get a lot of coin flip type dogs and we have more data to use in our capping. From now till all-star break is the time to really take it to them!!

OlDirtyBaztid

I have no doubt you will get it going bro, it obvious by the plays you make you have a major fukkin clue!! Lol.. I'm just a tick over .500 myself, up a decent little amount as that on bout 130 plays and I'd venture to guess 110 of them been plus money I enjoy the 1st month but I think May/June are the best 2 months to bet on this sport, we still get a lot of coin flip type dogs and we have more data to use in our capping. From now till all-star break is the time to really take it to them!!
    thanks, bro. glad to hear one of us is int he plus. if i just played my dog of the day plays i'd be about 8 units richer right now. however, the degen in my won't allow it. i do need to start being more selective and you're right. these are the months to really start cracking before juice gets too crazy.

Man, I have been getting killed lately. I post NBA plays on pregame. I don't think there's one person to have a decent NBA convo that posts in this forum so I don't even bother.Anyways, I've got NBA bailing me out with that Cavs moneyline win, but this is just terrible. As soon as Miggy was announced out and I saw 90% on TB I wanted to cancel my bet and I didn't for some dumb reason. My fault for not going with my gut.
    Went 1-4 yesterday for -4.85 units.
    YTD: 70-82-2 (-8.01U).. Not to be worried. We were like this in the NBA and now are +7 units. The key is not to chase.. Looking over the card now

OlDirtyBaztid

Boston TT o/6 -110. KC bullpen should give this up alone
    TB o/8 -125 (2u)
    Last edited by OlDirtyBaztid; 05-02-18 at 10:43 AM. Reason: add

OlDirtyBaztid

Jays -104
    Indians u/9 -108 (2u)... have one more lean for the afternoon games but i'm gonna wait a little

OlDirtyBaztid

go 0-4 to begin the day losing -6.8 units. and the hot streak continues. this is brutal. i don't think i've ever done this poorly. i have two 2 unit plays that i'm sticking to that i liked since the beginning of the day.
    adding milwaukee u/10 -118 (2u)
    braves u/7.5 -118 (2u)

OlDirtyBaztid

ADD Dodgers +100 LIVE (2u)

OlDirtyBaztid

Oakland u/8 -118 (2u)
    oakland +164

OlDirtyBaztid

After getting destroyed on the day games, the night pulled back into the positive. That Oakland game could not have ended any better, We finish 5-4 for (+2.84U)

75-86-2 (-5.17).. Gonna start waiting closer to game time before making nay decision. I was afraid of missing out on a few bucks to juice or half a point on totals and more times than not i was getting killed. I spent about three hours capping those afternoon games to get EVERY SINGLE ONE WRONG.
    For the night, I watched between the Rockets game and the line for about 20 minutes, looked over a couple quick stats and wound up winning five straight up. The point is I need to go back to incorporating more line movement and less statistics into my capping, which means watching the closing line. Anyways, I'll post some picks before noon. Good luck today, fellas

2daBank

thanks, bro. glad to hear one of us is int he plus. if i just played my dog of the day plays i'd be about 8 units richer right now. however, the degen in my won't allow it. i do need to start being more selective and you're right. these are the months to really start cracking before juice gets too crazy.

Man, I have been getting killed lately. I post NBA plays on pregame. I don't think there's one person to have a decent NBA convo that posts in this forum so I don't even bother.Anyways, I've got NBA bailing me out with that Cavs moneyline win, but this is just terrible. As soon as Miggy was announced out and I saw 90% on TB I wanted to cancel my bet and I didn't for some dumb reason. My fault for not going with my gut.
    Went 1-4 yesterday for -4.85 units.
    YTD: 70-82-2 (-8.01U).. Not to be worried. We were like this in the NBA and now are +7 units. The key is not to chase.. Looking over the card now
    I hear ya, I couldn't believe that price on cavs! Anyone with a clue bout NBA knows bron ain't getting knocked out the playoffs by the fukkin craptors, shocking to me how many around here want to pump up this Toronto team who nothing more than average! Simple nba math, best player on planet vs a middling team w couple finge all stars = best player advancing! I cashed on game 1 but honestly kinda wish cavs would have lost as I play these type series w idea of chasing the road dog to get 1 win so was only a normal play so I could go super hard in gm 2 had they lost.. think gonna go ahead and make a half unit play on cavs again tonight (had 1u on game 1 so up 2.2x already on series, think a half unit to pick up another 1.1 makes sense), don't really expect them to win but getting better than 2 to 1 just too much value to pass up imo..

Feel like every year I be better served making my "DOD" play bigger but just not my style as I've learned simply flat betting my plays is the way to go. My dod play hasn't been great yet anyways, been living at a game under or over .500 as just can't get hot with that play. Honestly I'm more surprised that the other years I ran so good with those, my goal to be right around 50% was just lucky that play I picked for thread has performed so much better than that till this season!! Just stick w the process my dude and you will get back where you belong!!

OlDirtyBaztid

I hear ya, I couldn't believe that price on cavs! Anyone with a clue bout NBA knows bron ain't getting knocked out the playoffs by the fukkin craptors, shocking to me how many around here want to pump up this Toronto team who nothing more than average! Simple nba math, best player on planet vs a middling team w couple finge all stars = best player advancing! I cashed on game 1 but honestly kinda wish cavs would have lost as I play these type series w idea of chasing the road dog to get 1 win so was only a normal play so I could go super hard in gm 2 had they lost.. think gonna go ahead and make a half unit play on cavs again tonight (had 1u on game 1 so up 2.2x already on series, think a half unit to pick up another 1.1 makes sense), don't really expect them to win but getting better than 2 to 1 just too much value to pass up imo..

Feel like every year I be better served making my "DOD" play bigger but just not my style as I've learned simply flat betting my plays is the way to go. My dod play hasn't been great yet anyways, been living at a game under or over .500 as just can't get hot with that play. Honestly I'm more surprised that the other years I ran so good with those, my goal to be right around 50% was just lucky that play I picked for thread has performed so much better than that till this season!! Just stick w the process my dude and you will get back where you belong!!
    i'm still debating what side to take for this game. i'm leaning the same as you but i'm going to wait closer to tip to make a decision. lebron is shutting a lot of people up this post season. i doubt he will stay next year for all the obvious reasons. climbing in age, who the hell would want to carry the team on their shoulders day in and day out? this time he does have a legit excuse

2daBank

i'm still debating what side to take for this game. i'm leaning the same as you but i'm going to wait closer to tip to make a decision. lebron is shutting a lot of people up this post season. i doubt he will stay next year for all the obvious reasons. climbing in age, who the hell would want to carry the team on their shoulders day in and day out? this time he does have a legit excuse
    He still playing at such a high level I've thought it was a given all along he be back in the finals. Far as tonight goes tendency for road team who steals game 1 is to let up here, kinda expect craptors to get this one but I just can't pass up the price in case bron feels like just mowing thru them to get a break while the philly/Boston goes 7!!

OlDirtyBaztid

Mets -113. Got a lean on the Astros game. Wanted to play the under on cleveland but I'm not messing with the weather.

2daBank

Man I'm against you on that one. Braves been smashing lefties and Vargas not a good 1. Plus Teheran w strong numbers in ny. Throw on top muts just lost one their aces for some time and think they could get a little down. Only thing I don't like is muts trying to avoid the sweep angle, everything else points to atl yet again. At least one of us cash.

I took the over 8 +108 in Houston.

OlDirtyBaztid

Man I'm against you on that one. Braves been smashing lefties and Vargas not a good 1. Plus Teheran w strong numbers in ny. Throw on top muts just lost one their aces for some time and think they could get a little down. Only thing I don't like is muts trying to avoid the sweep angle, everything else points to atl yet again. At least one of us cash.

I took the over 8 +108 in Houston.
    honestly, the line is the only reason i took this. it looks too damn good to be true. you're right on every angle and i am definitely not a fan of vargas... which brings me to the conclusion of why int he hell is the line like this? then i look at this being the game with the highest ticket count and most lopsided in terms of favoring a side according to sports insights. the ol' close your eyes and hit submit special. i am leaning houston and maybe a tt over for houston. good luck, my man!

OlDirtyBaztid

Mets -113. Got a lean on the Astros game. Wanted to play the under on cleveland but I'm not messing with the weather.
    adding another unit to this bet to make it 2u

OlDirtyBaztid

adding another unit to this bet to make it 2u
    oh boy

OlDirtyBaztid

adding houston -116

2daBank

adding houston -116
    I agree but didn't like the ump for them at all. If I recall correctly home teams didn't fare real well when he calling balls and strikes,, pretty sure that was a big part for me to play the over cause hard not to see stros hitting some bombs., kinda thought McCullers might not get real deep here and yanks do some work vs stros pen after falling behind. That how my capping of game has it playing out. Gl buddy

OlDirtyBaztid

Another ugly day. Adding Rangers +139 & rangers tt o/4 -105

OlDirtyBaztid

m's +106

First ... 2345678 ... Last