OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

Red Sox u/5 F5 -110
    nats u/9 -113

might have a couple more. gonna wait more lines to settle before i make any moves. good luck today, fellas

OlDirtyBaztid

Cubs u/8.5 -108

OlDirtyBaztid

cashed on the under. three more unders to go.

adding yanks u/9.5 -118... man there's a lot of injuries/guys out in this game

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

maybe generalizing here, but you seem to prefer looking for Unders when picking Totals.

I'm from the same school of thought. However, think its better to almost default to Overs in this day and age.

Something is different with the baseball itself for sure. I mean, these guys are supposed to be steroid-free, and we see more homeruns than ever. Now I know about the launch angle swing, etc, etc, but either way, I'm trying to change my habits and look for Overs.

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    maybe generalizing here, but you seem to prefer looking for Unders when picking Totals.

I'm from the same school of thought. However, think its better to almost default to Overs in this day and age.

Something is different with the baseball itself for sure. I mean, these guys are supposed to be steroid-free, and we see more homeruns than ever. Now I know about the launch angle swing, etc, etc, but either way, I'm trying to change my habits and look for Overs.
    I hear you. It’s not so much that I like unders, but more I like the plays no one else does based off my methods for handicapping. More times than not they tend to be unders because
    Of the very points you have mentioned. Today, it is looking like that’s blowing up in my face with Boston. Maybe if grey focused less on intentionally hitting people karma wouldn’t be blowing up in his stupid f*cking face. But yea, it’s very difficult to get unders correctly because
    Of the stellar performances by bullpens and yanking starters early. As the season progresses and arms get tired I’ll be more inclined to play overs

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

yeah, I got the impression we have similar style type picks. Looking for those hidden gem games under the radar is part of that. But that reminds me of another habit I'm working on changing. Rather would find the easiest winner everyday, whatever game it is. If its the obvious one, so be it. Of course the "obvious easy" pick doesn't always win.....but often it does! know what I mean?

Wanted to mention, even though probably goes without saying, that I'm here to discuss ideas and exchange knowledge. Not looking to battle.

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    yeah, I got the impression we have similar style type picks. Looking for those hidden gem games under the radar is part of that. But that reminds me of another habit I'm working on changing. Rather would find the easiest winner everyday, whatever game it is. If its the obvious one, so be it. Of course the "obvious easy" pick doesn't always win.....but often it does! know what I mean?

Wanted to mention, even though probably goes without saying, that I'm here to discuss ideas and exchange knowledge. Not looking to battle.
    oh absolutely and i appreciate that. i visited your page a few times and noticed we have come across the same picks. i agree with everything you're saying. that's what we are all here for! i tweak with heavy favorites or big chalk. i def try and find the value picks but it can be difficult at times and get me buried. like cincinatti. there's a good chance i might just stay away from them the entire season because i can't figure out wtf oddsmakers are doing with their lines. white sox, too... like every game. lol. i love the contrarian style but i'm not opposed to laying down some fav's when the time is right. i generally won't go over -140 and the big time heavy fave's are usually -200 and up. i'll try and shoot for a run line every now and then but for stuff like that i find it easier to find a total on the game

OlDirtyBaztid

kimbrel saves the day by a coont hair! no sweat...

3-1 today (+1.9u)

YTD 33-31-1 (+2.84)

OlDirtyBaztid

We get this morning started with the Angel Hernandez show. Is cincy in "full tank mode" or can they just not help sucking as bad as they do? watch me lose now

Cards -143

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Was thinking the same thing

Good luck my wutang associate

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Was thinking the same thing

Good luck my wutang associate
    Can't pass up Clevinger at this price while the hype is on the overrated Blue Jays.
    Tribe -126

Got a few other plays I want to grab, but I'm gonna wait to see what the lines do. Couple dogs really stick out today

** TANG FOREVER! I seen these guys at an after party a few years back from the Rock the Bells tour. They had some grimy strippers with them doing crazy stuff on stage. This chick bent over and put a light bulb prop in her coochie and it lit up like a christmas tree!

OlDirtyBaztid

Going back to the watering hole for round two

Nats u/9.5 -118

TimTheLandlord
    TimTheLandlord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4058

Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid View Post
    Going back to the watering hole for round two

Nats u/9.5 -118
    Like the play as well, good luck tonight.

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by TimTheLandlord View Post
    Like the play as well, good luck tonight.
    good luck today, my man!

yanks tt o/5 -130

OlDirtyBaztid

miami +120

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Can't pass up Clevinger at this price while the hype is on the overrated Blue Jays.
    Tribe -126

Got a few other plays I want to grab, but I'm gonna wait to see what the lines do. Couple dogs really stick out today

** TANG FOREVER! I seen these guys at an after party a few years back from the Rock the Bells tour. They had some grimy strippers with them doing crazy stuff on stage. This chick bent over and put a light bulb prop in her coochie and it lit up like a christmas tree!

In 2010 they did a small tour I saw them in Chicago at the Metro which is by Wrigely.

One of their bodygrounds asked my gf at the time if she wanted to chill with them backstage. Obv didnt happen.

I was a huge ** fan back in the day when they first came out.

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    In 2010 they did a small tour I saw them in Chicago at the Metro which is by Wrigely.

One of their bodygrounds asked my gf at the time if she wanted to chill with them backstage. Obv didnt happen.

I was a huge ** fan back in the day when they first came out.
    I’m from chi town, too, bro. Lmao. I Got a very similar story from rock the Bells private party. Ras kass came up to my girl and asked her why she wasn’t drinking. She said I dunno. This dude comes back with a handle of henny and dumps her a full solo cup full with no chaser or ice cubes lmao. Needless to say she wasn’t feelin it... I still got ODB obituary.

Adding dodgers -149 (2u)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I was born in chi town also been in stl since I was really young tho.

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    damn, man. i love the city. if it wasn't so damn cold it would be perfect. i did a few years prison stint down in the east st louis area. i didn't really get to take advantage of everything the lou had to offer me. lol. was being an idiot back when underground raves were in and got pinched by a kid doing a sting for an undercover. anyways, there was a ton of people from st. louis and east st louis doing time in southern illinois. why does everyone wear gold in their mouth from down there? lmao

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

damn, man. i love the city. if it wasn't so damn cold it would be perfect. i did a few years prison stint down in the east st louis area. i didn't really get to take advantage of everything the lou had to offer me. lol. was being an idiot back when underground raves were in and got pinched by a kid doing a sting for an undercover. anyways, there was a ton of people from st. louis and east st louis doing time in southern illinois. why does everyone wear gold in their mouth from down there? lmao
    Lmao. I actually did my time in Mississippi when got jammed up w little bit of weed back in the day (maybe a smidge more than a "little bit" lol) Never been locked up more than occasional overnight stay in the jailhouse here in the Lou, lol. I dunno but ya right, we do like our mouths full of gold in these parts! Guess comes from when the dirty south made grillz popular, lol.

jonal

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    born in chicago too and live in detroit now.

OlDirtyBaztid

37-33-1 (+2.76)

went 4-2 yesterday for (-.08u). made the dumbest decision backing maeda with big juice. was up a nice size for the day and decided to lay some points on the dodgers at home with a 2 unit wager to lose it all and give back some change. so dumb

rockies -1.5 -113. don't care about arenado being out. blackmon is back and nats still can't hit. hoping gray turns thing around and the rockies can take care of business with the nats bullpen
    phillies +118
    pirates -160. i wouldn’t usually pay this much, but i like the fact that miami just came off a W
    cincy u/9.5 -113

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by oldirtybaztid View Post
    37-33-1 (+2.76)

went 4-2 yesterday for (-.08u). Made the dumbest decision backing maeda with big juice. Was up a nice size for the day and decided to lay some points on the dodgers at home with a 2 unit wager to lose it all and give back some change. So dumb

rockies -1.5 -113. Don't care about arenado being out. Blackmon is back and nats still can't hit. Hoping gray turns thing around and the rockies can take care of business with the nats bullpen
    phillies +118
    pirates -160. i wouldn’t usually pay this much, but i like the fact that miami just came off a w
    cincy u/9.5 -113
    3-1 (+2.05)

ytd 40-34-1 (+4.81)

jonal

37-33-1 (+2.76)

went 4-2 yesterday for (-.08u). made the dumbest decision backing maeda with big juice. was up a nice size for the day and decided to lay some points on the dodgers at home with a 2 unit wager to lose it all and give back some change. so dumb

rockies -1.5 -113. don't care about arenado being out. blackmon is back and nats still can't hit. hoping gray turns thing around and the rockies can take care of business with the nats bullpen
    phillies +118
    pirates -160. i wouldn’t usually pay this much, but i like the fact that miami just came off a W
    cincy u/9.5 -113
    better than my decision to go to mgm detroit last night.

good luck today.

OlDirtyBaztid

i'm leaning rays but can't bring myself to laying that much juice on them.

this is a very ugly looking card today and the weather is not helping finding a good selection. days like these are usually best unplayed. i'm gonna keep digging but it's looking limited. i do like the braves in a bounce back situation coming off that ridiculous loss to the cubbies

braves +117

OlDirtyBaztid

astros -110. too good to pass on. keichel has not been the same since his injury last year, but i am relying on houston's bats against an inconsistent paxton and even more inconsistent seattle bullpen to beat the mariners

OlDirtyBaztid

3-1 (+2.05)

ytd 40-34-1 (+4.81)
    41-35 (+4.88u)

1-1 yesterday for (+.07) keuchel just can't catch a break

really liking this card. will wait a bit to see what the lines say.

grabbing dbacks -131 for now

OlDirtyBaztid

houston o/8 -113

OlDirtyBaztid

rockies +130

OlDirtyBaztid

adding cards +114
    philly +102

OlDirtyBaztid

Arizona Diamondbacks -131 for Game J. Cueto - R (must start) P. Corbin - L (must start)
    Houston Astros vs Seattle Mariners over 8 -113 for Game L. McCullers Jr. - R (must start) A. Miranda - L (must start)
    Colorado Rockies +130 for Game C. Bettis - R (must start) T. Williams - R (must start)
    St. Louis Cardinals +114 for Game A. WAINWRIGHT - R (must start) T. CHATWOOD - R (must start)
    Philadelphia Phillies +102 for Game N. Pivetta - R (must start) M. Foltynewicz - R (must start)

yesterday's result - 4-1 (+3.33u)

YTD - 45 -36 (+8.21U)
    Points Awarded:

FUqer gave OlDirtyBaztid 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

OlDirtyBaztid

Going back to the watering hole.
    Dbacks -138
    pitt -116

like a few more, but we will wait to see what the lines say

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Great job so far

OlDirtyBaztid

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Great job so far
    Thanks bro. Good luck on your plays

Adding Milwaukee -140
    Still have to look over weather for the rest of todayscard. Really wanted to play the cubs. F*ck Chicago and our messed up weather. Sick of this shit

OlDirtyBaztid

indians -114

First 123456 ... Last