Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Bank u playing Cards ML?
    Yep

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OddsOnTRay View Post
    one consideration at ATL is Phillies take to the field after a day to digest the passing of their beloved Butch, as Darren Daulton's death from brain cancer announced Sunday night, team might very well play hard to win one for Dutch, having a day to work off the heavy heart..Dutch was active in Phillies sports scene after retirement and I'm sure many current Phillies players have watched the video tributes and outpouring of emotion to Dutch...

I love the generous strike zone of the ump at Kaufmann tonight, normally I'd jump on the under with these strike throwers, but I just get worried thinking about all those bats from the right side lining up against Vargas, with STL also picking up a DH.
    I hear ya cards new look lineup much better than the one matheny trotted out there for far too long. Happy as a cards fan but disappointed as someone that been playing their unders damn near everyday since the asb. I think that guy suter from milw a really good comp for what Vargas brings and cards touched suter up pretty good last week before the lineup was clicking. I have cards in the 5-6 range and kc right around 3. Too close for a total play for me, like the cards quite a bit.

2daBank

Jesus C.C., maybe try pitching around fukkin Donaldson!! Dude gonna single handedly beat the under at this rate.

2daBank

Such a bummer there was a pitching change in ranger game. Had a feeling that rookie mets were starting could have his 1st good game in this one.

2daBank

Nats being stifled by Worley yet again, lol. Zimmerman has stranded about 9 freaking baserunners, 11 if you count the guys out when he hits into dp's!!!

2daBank

Will cards youngsters be able to figure out Vargas is gonna continue throwing them junk in hitters counts? Even when he hanging his shit curveball it getting outs. They were hitting it pretty hard 2nd time around it just been going right to ppl. Let's see what happens now that they have a idea (grichek just figured it out a mashed a changeup vargas tried to throw second time in a row!)

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Wash woke up. About time for those fools. Got that over at least. Still time in Philly if ATL can do anything

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Wash woke up. About time for those fools. Got that over at least. Still time in Philly if ATL can do anything
    Eflin cruising, only 68 pitches to get thru 6 innings. Braves not making him work at all. Part of reason for the play was I figured atl would get several crack at phils shit pen! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Will cards youngsters be able to figure out Vargas is gonna continue throwing them junk in hitters counts? Even when he hanging his shit curveball it getting outs. They were hitting it pretty hard 2nd time around it just been going right to ppl. Let's see what happens now that they have a idea (grichek just figured it out a mashed a changeup vargas tried to throw second time in a row!)
    On cue cards got to this bum!

2daBank

It be nice if we could get 1 more in Washington, Zimmerman punk ass has stranded soooo many runners!

Mackballs

Cards mashing vargas ass now.

2daBank

Cards mashing vargas ass now.
    I knew it was coming, he was tricking them early on throwing junk in hitters counts, doubling up on his change a bunch. The cards of 2 weeks ago would have never figured it out but they clicking right now and his off speed stuff wasn't that good he just had them off balance early.

2daBank

Braves need to run eflin's ass out of this game in this inning.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Bank... any opinion on Angels or Giants tonight? Haven't played a thing today... thinking about these two.

Mackballs

Here is ATL chance. Prime for a 3-4 run inning. But we know how that goes lately lol

Mackballs

Haha three straight outs.

2daBank

Bank... any opinion on Angels or Giants tonight? Haven't played a thing today... thinking about these two.
    I didn't really like anything on the west coast man. Cubs rl maybe but I'm not playing it.

2daBank

Man wtf happened to atl that last inning? Last I saw they had a couple guys on no outs and a run home, I check score and inning over w no more damage and eflin still in fukkin game!

2daBank

Wow I just saw tribe got that win in the 9th, so glad I'm playing very few sides or I'd been all over rox and pissed off. Instead nice easy under cash! Lol.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I didn't really like anything on the west coast man. Cubs rl maybe but I'm not playing it.
    Thanks Bank. Been enjoying reading all your analysis and totals plays. Keep it up. Thanks for taking the time out to share your opinions.

2daBank

Thanks Bank. Been enjoying reading all your analysis and totals plays. Keep it up. Thanks for taking the time out to share your opinions.
    My pleasure buddy.

2daBank

Looks like 2-1-1 on night

bringing totals in thread to unspectacular 7-6 up a tiny bit.

We also cashed cards last 2 nights assuming they hold on but not including sides.

2daBank

Not sure I'll be playing any of the day game totals. My 1st run thru the card didn't produce a lot to like. I did go ahead and grab balty-117, as I mentioned while I'm not actively looking to bet many sides so far ones I've found while doing the totals have been pretty good.

After looking really bad for a big chunk of the season gausman has appeared to figure it out the last month as he been excellent his last 4 Starts. In those starts he has 32 k's and only allowed 19 hits in 27.2 innings. Granted 2 of those came against the strikeout happy rangers, tb, and det. That said laa not exactly the cream of the crop either, in limited exposure vs them only trout and valbuena have had much success (again very limited ab's so not a factor either way).

Under was what I was initially looking for in this game as I expect gausman to continue his strong pitching, I have him at 6+ innings allowing 2 runs w balty pen finishing things up in a game I don't see halo's topping 3 . On other side w laa starter where lied the problem and reason for a o's bet. We got a guy w ok minor league numbers nothing great and in his few major league chances has yet to show much, his fb only averages 88mph and his off speed stuff far from elite. His appearance in halos rotation is more a knock to their depth than this kids talent as he 26 and this his 1st time in bigs. He doesn't have the stuff to make it thru a big league lineup more than twice and will most likely start getting hit the second time thru. Laa pen gonna have a lot of work to do and be doing it from a deficit when this kid leaves. I have balty scoring 6 here with upside for more. I like the rl as well but why be greedy when ml is very reasonably priced.

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Best of luck today Banker

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    Best of luck today Banker
    Thanks buddy. I'm thru with the day card and don't like any total enough to play them. O's it for me, I think a case could be made for tribe rl but not enough so to play it.. I've moved on to the night games and think I'll have 1 or 2 up shortly.

2daBank

Mia/nats ov 9.5 +102

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

over in Detroit tonight, Bank

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    over in Detroit tonight, Bank
    I could see it, I really don't like any unders on this card. Trying to be selective on which overs I actually play. Gl buddy

2daBank

Mia/nats ov 9.5 +102
    Bos/tb ov 9 ev (rather risk push than pay the 25 cents on 8.5)

Kc/stl ov 8.5 +105

Also on balty, zona, nyy rl for sides. Gl everyone

OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

Kc/stl ov 8.5 +105

Also on balty, zona, nyy rl for sides. Gl everyone
    def got some similar picks. with you on that tigers over. i like the f5 under on the giants as well

OlDirtyBaztid

i saw somewhere oyu look at covers for info. go into their forum and check out this guy herb shack and AFNfootballnerd. those guys' threads are absolutely unreal. they are the only cappers i will blindly tail

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid View Post
    i saw somewhere oyu look at covers for info. go into their forum and check out this guy herb shack and AFNfootballnerd. those guys' threads are absolutely unreal. they are the only cappers i will blindly tail
    Yea I look there for ump info. Havnt been into their forum in years as I never saw much of anything worth reading, bunch of trolls and chest thumping wanna be touts all I remember (much prefer this place and the ctg guys). I'll go by there and check out when I have a chance.

OlDirtyBaztid

Yea I look there for ump info. Havnt been into their forum in years as I never saw much of anything worth reading, bunch of trolls and chest thumping wanna be touts all I remember (much prefer this place and the ctg guys). I'll go by there and check out when I have a chance.
    you ain't lying about that, man

2daBank

Kc/stl ov 8.5 +105

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    Mia/nats ov 9.5 +102
    2 down 1 to go.

2daBank

Cash cards over for clean 3-0 totals day

I would have rather not cashed it with kc taking lead but that just me being a fan.

First 1234567 ... Last