2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cards offense continues to look good with the changes. I'd expect gyrko back tonight but hoping matheny has enough sense to bat him lower down in the lineup and leave Martinez in the 4 hole. Most likely nothing on the total, just getting into card but first glance my guess is I'll be on stl again.

2daBank

Nats getting another crack at Worley who inexplicably shut them down last time out. I gotta think the odds this bum can do it again vs nats pretty unlikely but the number is pretty high so gonna have to do some work.

2daBank

Unfortunately I don't have the option of waiting for umps in the new series starting tonight so gonna have to take a leap of faith and just hope I don't get hosed w a bad 1 for our purposes! Lol

2daBank

Nyy/tor u9 -110

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Nyy/tor u9 -110
    I like this play, especially since the Yankees put up 8 against Cleveland in their last game. NYY has been inconsistent with their bats lately so this should hit. I'm most likely going to play it and confirm it later.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post
    I like this play, especially since the Yankees put up 8 against Cleveland in their last game. NYY has been inconsistent with their bats lately so this should hit. I'm most likely going to play it and confirm it later.
    They been flailing like crazy, 68 k's in last 6 games! Only 23 runs with what 8 coming in last game? Cc w really good history at Rodgers center and of course he has excellent pen backing him up. I've always liked happ even tho he been inconsistent this season think he catching yanks at a good time obviously.

2daBank

Interesting the total shooting way up in Cleveland. First glance I probably wasn't touching it at 7.5 but plus money on under 8 is certainly more tempting. Really like the pitching matchup there.

FUqer
    FUqer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 861

Nyy/tor u9 -110
    Love that play, was considering it myself, but I've had no luck at Unders.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by FUqer View Post
    Love that play, was considering it myself, but I've had no luck at Unders.
    Under tends to work out better than overs for me. I swear it seems every over I play there about 10-15 runners stranded in scoring position! Lol

2daBank

Nyy/tor u9 -110
    Col/cle u8 +102

2daBank

2 games that giving me a headache are mia/nats and phi/atl. Lean over in both for various reasons but actually playing them would require me to put faith in some bad offenses in atl and not performing offenses in Washington to get into double digits which is required to cash over in either, lol.

I'll post what I'm seeing and see what ya'll think and see if putting our heads together can help out w decisions!!

In Washington we have pitchers seeing same team for consecutive outings. In Worley's case he shut nats down last time out which begs to ask are nats really gonna allow a gas can who has allowed 42% hard contact on the season to piss all over them again? I tend to think not but again their offense has been lacking lately in the dog days basically already having the division in hand.

On other side nats starting a gas can as well, one who didn't fair well in Miami last time out and who sported a 5.66 era in aaa this year and has already walked 8 guys in 2 MLB starts!!

There no question the sp's warrant the high total, the question is can we depend on the offenses to take good ab's and run these guys by the 5th like they should?

In atl it really comes down to whether we can trust the offenses, especially phils? Teheran has been terrible at braves new digs most the season however he has put up a couple respectable starts against lad (not great but respectable) and cubs his last 2 at home. Of course sandwiched between those was a ass kicking at phi by these same Phillies. Kinda opposite of Worley one has to ask if a pitcher will really struggle twice against phils underwhelming lineup?

Eflin has had 2 excellent starts in his career vs these braves. Solid 7 inning performance in philly back in April then a 9 inning gem last season. He has never pitched at braves new launching pad and for a sinker baller doesn't exactly have a high ground ball rate which I think is needed to succeed in atl. He has really struggled keeping the ball in the park thus far in his MLB career, he did well in that regard in minors where he been pitching last several months however his walk rate has spiked.

Braves being such large favs w Teheran's home track record tells me books expect braves to have a strong offensive showing. We also have a couple below average pens looming in the later innings (terrible pen in phils case). Getting plus money on over in this one very appealing although I'd probably be more comfortable at 9 opposed to 9.5.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

BOL banker

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

[QUOTE=2daBank;27133889]2 games that giving me a headache are mia/nats and phi/atl. Lean over in both for various reasons but actually playing them would require me to put faith in some bad offenses in atl and not performing offenses in Washington to get into double digits which is required to cash over in either, lol.

I'll post what I'm seeing and see what ya'll think and see if putting our heads together can help out w decisions!!

In Washington we have pitchers seeing same team for consecutive outings. In Worley's case he shut nats down last time out which begs to ask are nats really gonna allow a gas can who has allowed 42% hard contact on the season to piss all over them again? I tend to think not but again their offense has been lacking lately in the dog days basically already having the division in hand.

On other side nats starting a gas can as well, one who didn't fair well in Miami last time out and who sported a 5.66 era in aaa this year and has already walked 8 guys in 2 MLB starts!!

There no question the sp's warrant the high total, the question is can we depend on the offenses to take good ab's and run these guys by the 5th like they should?

In atl it really comes down to whether we can trust the offenses, especially phils? Teheran has been terrible at braves new digs most the season however he has put up a couple respectable starts against lad (not great but respectable) and cubs his last 2 at home. Of course sandwiched between those was a ass kicking at phi by these same Phillies. Kinda opposite of Worley one has to ask if a pitcher will really struggle twice against phils underwhelming lineup?

Eflin has had 2 excellent starts in his career vs these braves. Solid 7 inning performance in philly back in April then a 9 inning gem last season. He has never pitched at braves new launching pad and for a sinker baller doesn't exactly have a high ground ball rate which I think is needed to succeed in atl. He has really struggled keeping the ball in the park thus far in his MLB career, he did well in that regard in minors where he been pitching last several months however his walk rate has spiked.

Braves being such large favs w Teheran's home track record tells me books expect braves to have a strong offensive showing. We also have a couple below average pens looming in the later innings (terrible pen in phils case). Getting plus money on over in this one very appealing although I'd probably be more comfortable at 9 opposed to 9.5.[/QUOTE]

For whatever it's worth, I have learned Miami gives Washington fits!!! I don't know why....Do I expect Worley to shut them done twice in a week???? I highly doubt it, far from a Mr. Kershaw type. What to do????

Take over 7.5 -115 in the Cubs game tonight. BOL.

2daBank

Yea the fact fish play them tough another reason to like over I think.

Man I had over in San Fran last night and every time I looked at my phone sf had guys all over the bases and could never get any of them home!! I'm not a fan of overs in lefty-lefty matchups.

JerseyGodFather

I am on the fish/nats over as well. Manny Gonzalez is the ump he is 13-4 in over/unders this year. And has a 76.5% over percentage. This was a big deal breaker for me. BOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Yea the fact fish play them tough another reason to like over I think.

Man I had over in San Fran last night and every time I looked at my phone sf had guys all over the bases and could never get any of them home!! I'm not a fan of overs in lefty-lefty matchups.
    It's more a bet on Cubs offense, and against Quintana. Anyway GL tonight.

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    Nyy/tor u9 -110

Col/cle u8 +102
    Tex/nym u9 ev

Fish/nats ov 10 -105

FUqer

These are the totals that are on my radar.

Mariners/Athletics Over 9.5 +102 would like 9 at decent price
    Yankees/Blue Jays Under 9 -108
    Cubs/Giants Over 7.5 -108 TT O4.5 +100
    Red Sox/Rays Under 7 -103
    Brewers/Twins Over 10 -113 or MIL TT O
    Cardinals/Royals Over 9 +110
    Dodgers/D-Backs Over 9.5 +107 would like 9 at decent price

2daBank

These are the totals that are on my radar.

Mariners/Athletics Over 9.5 +102 would like 9 at decent price
    Yankees/Blue Jays Under 9 -108
    Cubs/Giants Over 7.5 -108 TT O4.5 +100
    Red Sox/Rays Under 7 -103
    Brewers/Twins Over 10 -113 or MIL TT O
    Cardinals/Royals Over 9 +110
    Dodgers/D-Backs Over 9.5 +107 would like 9 at decent price
    Lot of overs! They scare me, since the asb it feels like every over I'm on guys getting stranded all over the bases as I cuss at my phone in public to the embarrassment of my girlfriend. Lol.

Other than lad/zona lot of those I agree w based off pitchers but having a hard time putting faith in the offenses..

FUqer

yea, Overs have taken a hit for sure, I'm closest to playing the Cardinals Over. Cubs TT Over 4.5 +100 is tempting, but Blach has been pretty decent at Home lately, still haven't checked the wind though.

2daBank

yea, Overs have taken a hit for sure, I'm closest to playing the Cardinals Over. Cubs TT Over 4.5 +100 is tempting, but Blach has been pretty decent at Home lately, still haven't checked the wind though.
    I believe I saw it was blowing out pretty hard again. no clue how the numbers have played out in recent years but lefty/lefty matchups always been a bit of a no no for me to play a over on. I know cubbies hit lefties well just a bit of general rule w me I picked up long time ago (could very well be out of date, lol). For what it worth Blach had a really good start not that long ago at wrigley I seem to remember.

2daBank

Nyy/tor u9 -110

Col/cle u8 +102

Tex/nym u9 ev

Fish/nats ov 10 -105
    Didn't think I was gonna be able to be around when umps got announced but plans changed. Hopefully we draw ok umps in ones I already pulled trigger on. I've decided if we get a nuetral or better in atl I'll be on that over, hate waiting possibly losing the plus money but I think it worth it in this one as a ump w big kzone would keep me away.

JerseyGodFather

Didn't think I was gonna be able to be around when umps got announced but plans changed. Hopefully we draw ok umps in ones I already pulled trigger on. I've decided if we get a nuetral or better in atl I'll be on that over, hate waiting possibly losing the plus money but I think it worth it in this one as a ump w big kzone would keep me away.
    Great overs ump in the marlins-nationals game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post
    Great overs ump in the marlins-nationals game.
    I saw somebody different than who you posted, I just look at the umpire thread at ctg so maybe they got it wrong? The one they have listed is fine for our purposes but not great.

We got about best draws possible in Cleveland, New York, and Toronto! With blaser, Cuzzi, Conroy. Pretty psyched about that as it also eliminates most the guys I wanted to avoid in atl!!

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Murphy for Nats and Ozuna for Marlins not starting. Wind blowing in from left 5-10 mph. Just adding my 2 cents.

AquaSox
    AquaSox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Rangers changed pitchers line up to 9.5 should I still play that?? Or everything else but that now?

mlesnet
    mlesnet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1068

I saw somebody different than who you posted, I just look at the umpire thread at ctg so maybe they got it wrong? The one they have listed is fine for our purposes but not great.

We got about best draws possible in Cleveland, New York, and Toronto! With blaser, Cuzzi, Conroy. Pretty psyched about that as it also eliminates most the guys I wanted to avoid in atl!!
    Does this mean that you would avoid the under in the ATL game? I was originally liking the Under 9.5, but curious of your opinion. BOL tonight!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSox View Post
    Rangers changed pitchers line up to 9.5 should I still play that?? Or everything else but that now?
    Been grilling for minute hadn't seen. Obviously play be cancelled. Not gonna re-bet as I don't have time to do work on a different pitcher.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mlesnet View Post
    Does this mean that you would avoid the under in the ATL game? I was originally liking the Under 9.5, but curious of your opinion. BOL tonight!
    Havnt seen ump in atl yet but I lean over depending. i was just saying a lot of the under guys assigned different places.

2daBank

Nyy/tor u9 -110

Col/cle u8 +102

Tex/nym u9 ev

Fish/nats ov 10 -105

Rangers/mets total cancelled due to pitching change.

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Banker....looks like an under type of night. I did throw in the Rays over 7 & Giants over 7...tailed your ass!! Lets get this!

2daBank

Nyy/tor u9 -110

Col/cle u8 +102

Tex/nym u9 ev

Fish/nats ov 10 -105

Rangers/mets total cancelled due to pitching change.
    Phi/atl ov 9 -117

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SAX27 View Post
    Banker....looks like an under type of night. I did throw in the Rays over 7 & Giants over 7...tailed your ass!! Lets get this!
    Man I thought long and hard on playing that over in Tampa. I ultimately passed but I think you on right side. Gl buddy

OddsOnTRay
    OddsOnTRay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

one consideration at ATL is Phillies take to the field after a day to digest the passing of their beloved Butch, as Darren Daulton's death from brain cancer announced Sunday night, team might very well play hard to win one for Dutch, having a day to work off the heavy heart..Dutch was active in Phillies sports scene after retirement and I'm sure many current Phillies players have watched the video tributes and outpouring of emotion to Dutch...

I love the generous strike zone of the ump at Kaufmann tonight, normally I'd jump on the under with these strike throwers, but I just get worried thinking about all those bats from the right side lining up against Vargas, with STL also picking up a DH.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Bank u playing Cards ML?

First 123456 ... Last