tookdahardaway
    tookdahardaway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER

Posting early it's a blowout plus the hate so I'm gone till tomorrow shooting for 10 str8

Ytd 13-3 +9.14

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Quote Originally Posted by tookdahardaway View Post
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER

Posting early it's a blowout plus the hate so I'm gone till tomorrow shooting for 10 str8

Ytd 13-3 +9.14
    Nice run bro

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by spicollifcfd View Post
    Nice run bro
    I really appreciate that I just wanna win like I said 1st post..... seriously I really appreciate the love because the hate gets to me that's y I said no negative vibration.. good vibration = good winners an I promise to keep banging... 💯

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

I really appreciate that I just wanna win like I said 1st post..... seriously I really appreciate the love because the hate gets to me that's y I said no negative vibration.. good vibration = good winners an I promise to keep banging... 
    Right on, its amazing the amount of nineballz in a forum that's designed to help each other make coin. Stay frosty homie.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Nice winners. Keep the ball rollin

bryanoens
    bryanoens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6717

Taters gonna hate. Keep doing you.

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Nice winners. Keep the ball rollin
    Well said I appreciate that on everything just keep checking n I got you.... Everybody that supports me much Love b back tomorrow going 10 str8 point blank period...

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Don't care I just Wanna win I stated that I don't know any of you I said from day 1 no negative vibration an here.. u can't give a complement an then down my strategy in the same breath.. Good Luck stay off my page Please
    You mean compliment...

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Good options for tomorrow:
    Dodgers -276
    Yankees -180
    Astros -180
    Red Sox -175
    Indians -215

Best of luck on whatever you pick!
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave crackerjack 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Way to small a sample size for anyone to form an opinion good or bad. Nice start but 16 games doesn't qualify for chest bumping or grave digging

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Way to small a sample size for anyone to form an opinion good or bad. Nice start but 16 games doesn't qualify for chest bumping or grave digging
    Well said that's y I I posted the thread will go 70%rest of season I'm just getting started

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Good options for tomorrow:
    Dodgers -276
    Yankees -180
    Astros -180
    Red Sox -175
    Indians -215

Best of luck on whatever you pick!
    lol I pick 3 - 200 games an look lol I love this kinda negativity because I have a since of humor this was my laugh of the day I appreciate this 1 💯 I can for sure you it won't b any of them tho..

tookdahardaway

I'm back Rolling Rolling going for 10 str8...I wish I never left em but I did now I'm back on em so for the 1 play a day play K.C pretty nice price grabbed it at +140 Good Luck for followers 💯

100 wins me 140

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Over 81%.....on the right road.
    GL with KC

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

I'm back Rolling Rolling going for 10 str8...I wish I never left em but I did now I'm back on em so for the 1 play a day play K.C pretty nice price grabbed it at +140 Good Luck for followers 

100 wins me 140
    Continued success. BOL tonight.

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

I am on Royals, Royals FF, Royals FF -.5, Royals TT over 4 and Royals Double Result.....in other words, LETS GO ROYALS...LOL!!

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I'm back Rolling Rolling going for 10 str8...I wish I never left em but I did now I'm back on em so for the 1 play a day play K.C pretty nice price grabbed it at +140 Good Luck for followers 

100 wins me 140
    BOL bro! Nice run

tookdahardaway

ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER

That game was for all my haters who criticize me about picking high favorites... It's not all about -110 lines it's about winning everyday I promise if most people just practice the discipline 1 game a day y'all wouldn't believe the outcome..Sprint not marathon trust it don't rush it just saying these quotes are so truth Period I appreciate everybodys Love seriously means ALOT...

Ytd 14-3 + 1,054
    Points Awarded:

spicollifcfd gave tookdahardaway 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER

That game was for all my haters who criticize me about picking high favorites... It's not all about -110 lines it's about winning everyday I promise if most people just practice the discipline 1 game a day y'all wouldn't believe the outcome..Sprint not marathon trust it don't rush it just saying these quotes are so truth Period I appreciate everybodys Love seriously means ALOT...

Ytd 14-3 + 1,054
    Good job!! But again its only in your head that someone is hating!!! If iam hating i would not have played the Royals last night! Just saying!

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    Good job!! But again its only in your head that someone is hating!!! If iam hating i would not have played the Royals last night! Just saying!
    preciate that💯I just felt like nothing should of been said especially on a 9 game winning streak... except well done or GJob or the pitcher is getting scratch something to build on not saying anything about the games I picked even if they were all -200 My ytd shows profit an that's really what Matter I'm focused on Self an My Goal is to be up 30 units by October No Matter how you get there that's my destination walk run drive catch bus catch plane jet train etc hope u get the point I JUST WANNA WIN

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

The best cappers here have blinders to the hate. When you win around here you get chased out of town.

Pay zero attention, don't comment on it and keep posting winners. And when you do lose, they will be here to test you...you can guarantee that as well.

Great job so far and BOL going forward

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Royals!!!

Midoohadi

preciate thatI just felt like nothing should of been said especially on a 9 game winning streak... except well done or GJob or the pitcher is getting scratch something to build on not saying anything about the games I picked even if they were all -200 My ytd shows profit an that's really what Matter I'm focused on Self an My Goal is to be up 30 units by October No Matter how you get there that's my destination walk run drive catch bus catch plane jet train etc hope u get the point I JUST WANNA WIN
    My bad man, i seriously wish you the best of luck.. You are on an almost unmatched run, i remember since my short time on SBR i have seen one NBA run with 13 games (BigPage28), one 11 match run on soccer (Funnyb25) and one 9 match run in MLB (Kidcudi92) Amazing job man!! (I think you're being modest saying baseball is your 3rd best sport but if it's true i can't wait to see what you can do on the others..) BOL, have a great weekend

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    The best cappers here have blinders to the hate. When you win around here you get chased out of town.

Pay zero attention, don't comment on it and keep posting winners. And when you do lose, they will be here to test you...you can guarantee that as well.

Great job so far and BOL going forward
    you got it Much love Well said👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

tookdahardaway

Hereeeee we go again Lots of games not too much that I like Degrom haven't lost n July but his average line is -150 for July now he is -120 fishy to me...Anyways let's keep it rolling for 11 str8 so for the 1 play a day play Twins Good Luck for followers...last game of card... Definition of Self Discipline 💯

100 wins me 92

Midoohadi

BOL

tookdahardaway

Guess that's how it goes up 2 in the 8th an lose o well B back tomorrow to try an start another streak..

Ytd 14-4 +9.54

B4IFURU18
    B4IFURU18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

sometimes the bullpen will penetrate you happens to all of us... keep it up bro keep running good

JPTerriers8
    JPTerriers8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 484

Hereeeee we go again Lots of games not too much that I like Degrom haven't lost n July but his average line is -150 for July now he is -120 fishy to me...Anyways let's keep it rolling for 11 str8 so for the 1 play a day play Twins Good Luck for followers...last game of card... Definition of Self Discipline 💯

100 wins me 92
    You had it pegged perfectly. I thought the same exact thing then after seeing your post I was confident on SEA. One loss ain't nothing. Let's get another streak going. Best of luck

Midoohadi

Hard luck, get it back today! BOL

tookdahardaway

Bouncing back after that absolutely BS hoping for another solid streak..Full card today definitely having value with that said for the 1 play a day play Cubs really like the cubs to win these series Good Luck for followers 💯

100 wins me 83

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

On Cubs TT over 5

May we both profit

BOL

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Yea kid keep it up and what that poster said is true,don't let the haters get to you.....few know of this because I don't pump up my chest when I win.......a few years ago in baseball,documented here I went on a ​15 - 0 run !!

tookdahardaway

ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER

Ytd 15-4 + 1,037

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yea kid keep it up and what that poster said is true,don't let the haters get to you.....few know of this because I don't pump up my chest when I win.......a few years ago in baseball,documented here I went on a ​15 - 0 run !!
    i appreciate that I definitely will keep it up... Did you have high high favors or just sta8 -110 lines?Cuz I believe to substain any streak longer than 10 u will need a couple juiced favs especially n baseball

First 1234567 ... Last