tookdahardaway
    tookdahardaway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Building up my Legos long process but my pieces getting taller.. Y'all already no "if it ain't broke don't fix it" with that said play K.C 1 game a day.. I hit em the 1st day they started the win streak so I'm looking forward laying the juice not much today Good Luck for followers 💯

tookdahardaway

130 wins me 100

for the 1 play a day play K.C

Here some trends for today

Houston beat O's 8 straight

Brewcrew 7-1 last 8 games went under

Kershaw unbelievable don't no the stats

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by tookdahardaway View Post
    Back at it if it ain't broke don't fix it so for the 1 play a day play K.C I no it's juiced but they took care of me last 48 hrs so I'm laying it... for all the people early on my thread said I couldn't do it well I did 70% like I said I will be up 25 units an that's only 2nd half...I hope some of you are following you can't rush the process you must trust the process Good Luck for followers 💯

125 wins me 79
    Thanks bro💰💰 hope your following

tookdahardaway

ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER

I think I just started something I'm getting goosebumps but I no I always had it it's just so many games to cap from isolating 1 play a day save my life Will Retire Soon... hopefully I have some followers so we can build an get to the goal quicker I only wanna Win Win Win 💯

Ytd 8-3 + 4.14

tookdahardaway

Back with another 1 looks like a full card today like alota things but finally narrowed it down to 1 so for the 1 play a day play O's both should stay at 51 for the wins an losses Good Luck for followers 💯

tookdahardaway

On fire 🔥 first 12 games 75% b back shortly with an update

tookdahardaway

That's 5 in a Row now feeling myself will remain humble hope y'all following I'm putting in work everyday to reach my goal this is no luck just Self Discipline

Ytd 9-3 +5.14
    Last edited by tookdahardaway; 07-24-17 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Wrong units

tookdahardaway

Going for 6 str8 hot hot...nice card as usual but I finally narrowed it down to the 1...so for the 1 play a day play Astros ride the wave best team against worst money line tho Philly leads the league n 1 run game outcomes Good Luck for followers 💯

151 wins me 100

tookdahardaway

Some trends that might help

Astros 8-0 interleague play

Angeles last 12 games 10 - 2 on under

Nats hot on Tuesdays 15 -3 last 18 Tuesday games

tookdahardaway

ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER

That's 6 in a row B back 2marrow

Ytd 10-3 +6.14

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Best of luck man!!

tookdahardaway

On Fire 🔥🔥 going for 7 stra8 keeping it going Full card today I have alot of plays that will cash but I'm more focused on keeping the streak alive so play Yankees for the 1 play a day I no it's alota of juice but if you been following me you should have plenty to lay the juice lol..It's a early game so I probably be back a lil later with another game today because it's so much I like plus I told y'all I would give 2 teamer parlay once the streak hits 4 or more won't be a parlay but 2 winners n 1 day is never bad 💯

216 wins me 100

You can't rush the process
    u must trust the process..
    Good Luck for followers

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

good luck dude!

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    good luck dude!
    Preciate that Same to you hope your following Kj

tookdahardaway

Trends for rest of today's games

L.AA are 0-8 in Cleveland last 8 games must continue to ride that

Houston 9-0 interleague play

Atlanta is 9-1 on the overs last 10 road games

ATL is also 5- 1 last 6 meetings

Pitt is 7-1 vs Giants at Giants last 3 years..

tookdahardaway

ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER

That's 7 str8 stay tuned gonna try for 8 str8 tonight
    Coming back with another 1 lots of juice but I'm rolling whatever

Ytd 11-3 ytd +7.14

tookdahardaway

2nd play of today for the 1 play a day play Cleveland this will be 8 straight if it hits Good Luck for followers 💯

216 wins me 100

tookdahardaway

ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER
    ISSA WINNER ISSA WINNER

Rolling Rolling b back tomorrow going for 9 str8 💯

Ytd 12-3 +8.14

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Absolutely amazing! Your rolling! I've been following. Thanks

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Absolutely amazing! Your rolling! I've been following. Thanks
    Much Love for that keep following.. I said 20 25 units by end of season looking like 25 30 units trying to stay at this 80% Remember 1 game a day at worst 2 games only if Hot that's the receipt just trust it DON'T RUSH IT 💯

tookdahardaway

No brainier situation today small card looking to make it 9 str8
    Been laying major juice last 2 days but hey it's house money so with that said play Nats for the 1 play a day.. can't see our Ace going down Nats are 8-2 last 10 brewcrew 2-8...That's what I call value Good Luck for followers

235 wins me 100

tookdahardaway

2-0 thanks to Mr Harper on fire 🔥🔥 this will make 9 str8

Everybody who said it can't be done... definition of motivation thanks guys

Midoohadi

2-0 thanks to Mr Harper on fire  this will make 9 str8

Everybody who said it can't be done... definition of motivation thanks guys
    Look man, huge respect and everything, but when everybody said it cant be done they were talking about picks that are barley juiced mate!! Look at your last plays bro, nothing but juicy juice and you will need to go 70% in the long run to be profitable from picks like this! Best of luck always

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    Look man, huge respect and everything, but when everybody said it cant be done they were talking about picks that are barley juiced mate!! Look at your last plays bro, nothing but juicy juice and you will need to go 70% in the long run to be profitable from picks like this! Best of luck always
    U sound real dumb whoever u are read everything in my thread I'm about to be 13-3 an I only picked 3 - 200 games the rest is a average of at least a -130 hell is you doing(saying) you might wanna follow instead of trying to speculate.. Dripping on my haters 100

tookdahardaway

I'm dam near up a k in like 15 days Don't get it i guess that's y some people ain't never liked Jordan makes perfect sense I do get it most people are sleep walking wake up an smell the coffee it's 2017

Midoohadi

U sound real dumb whoever u are read everything in my thread I'm about to be 13-3 an I only picked 3 - 200 games the rest is a average of at least a -130 hell is you doing(saying) you might wanna follow instead of trying to speculate.. Dripping on my haters 100
    Wow what a douchebag, i was just trying to give you some advice but i guess i was wrong, i even wished you luck on your continued run!! And i also said huge respect, you are the dumb one responding in this way to someone wishing nothing but good luck, oh well, and i have been following and know you havent lost a game for a long time but this is just newbie bullshit am not wasting my time on, good luck..

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1955

insulting your only fan real dumb. Sorry to say you are a bad winner.bol on the people skills

BOA12

Wow what a douchebag, i was just trying to give you some advice but i guess i was wrong, i even wished you luck on your continued run!! And i also said huge respect, you are the dumb one responding in this way to someone wishing nothing but good luck, oh well, and i have been following and know you havent lost a game for a long time but this is just newbie bullshit am not wasting my time on, good luck..
    baseball game of streaks. Check in next month and see if he's arrogant or brilliant. Either way a douchbag

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    baseball game of streaks. Check in next month and see if he's arrogant or brilliant. Either way a douchbag
    Stay off my thread Please Point Blank Period..............

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Louisvillekid! I knew ur dumb, fatazz would comeback as another ghost sooner or later!

tookdahardaway

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    insulting your only fan real dumb. Sorry to say you are a bad winner.bol on the people skills
    Don't care I just Wanna win I stated that I don't know any of you I said from day 1 no negative vibration an here.. u can't give a complement an then down my strategy in the same breath.. Good Luck stay off my page Please

Midoohadi

Don't care I just Wanna win I stated that I don't know any of you I said from day 1 no negative vibration an here.. u can't give a complement an then down my strategy in the same breath.. Good Luck stay off my page Please
    Dude penetrate your page, i am putting your TURD ass on the ignore list, there are literally 30 other cappers here that plays and opinions i respect 100 times more than you, bore the f*** off, playing 3 -220 favorites in a row is not capping you donkey...

BOA12

Stay off my thread Please Point Blank Period..............
    my pleasure adios also you can put me on ignore my suggetion in case I'm liquored up one nite and forget.

tookdahardaway

[QUOTE=Midoohadi;27109948]Wow what a douchebag, i was just trying to give you some advice but i guess i was wrong, i even wished you luck on your continued run!! And i also said huge respect, you are the dumb one responding in this way to someone wishing nothing but good luck, oh well, and i have been following and know you havent lost a game for a long time but this is just newbie bullshit am not wasting my time on, good luck.. Y do I need advice when I'm winning if it ain't broke don't fix it....str8 up why even say anything if I'm winning that's what's wrong with people mind your business if this thread can't help you stay TF off please I'm at 80% tho so you will be a fool not to follow even if I was giving out -400 picks which I'm not last time I checked it was all about profit or Return on profit now I'm up a K an my last couple picks been high so the average Joe can't profit not my problem Self Discipline is key I started with a hundred getting my payout tomorrow for dam near a K all my plays documented i called the K.c win streak before they hit 2 check my thread now thier the hottest in baseball but I'm a newbie maybe on here but not with sports an on my lil boy baseball is my worst sport by far I'mma nccb/ nfl guy so what ever no dis Respect tho I apologized @midoohadi for saying dumb but hitting 9 str8 hot as me just unbelievable I get any negative feed Anyway Bol

Midoohadi

[QUOTE=tookdahardaway;27110034]
    Wow what a douchebag, i was just trying to give you some advice but i guess i was wrong, i even wished you luck on your continued run!! And i also said huge respect, you are the dumb one responding in this way to someone wishing nothing but good luck, oh well, and i have been following and know you havent lost a game for a long time but this is just newbie bullshit am not wasting my time on, good luck.. Y do I need advice when I'm winning if it ain't broke don't fix it....str8 up why even say anything if I'm winning that's what's wrong with people mind your business if this thread can't help you stay TF off please I'm at 80% tho so you will be a fool not to follow even if I was giving out -400 picks which I'm not last time I checked it was all about profit or Return on profit now I'm up a K an my last couple picks been high so the average Joe can't profit not my problem Self Discipline is key I started with a hundred getting my payout tomorrow for dam near a K all my plays documented i called the K.c win streak before they hit 2 check my thread now thier the hottest in baseball but I'm a newbie maybe on here but not with sports an on my lil boy baseball is my worst sport by far I'mma nccb/ nfl guy so what ever no dis Respect tho I apologized @midoohadi for saying dumb but hitting 9 str8 hot as me just unbelievable I get any negative feed Anyway Bol
    it was not negative in any way, shape, or form, read it again, see it more as friendly advice, but sorry i said anything.. am off your thread..best of luck, hope you go 90% until the season ends...

First 123456 ... Last