doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8876

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    That ones easy, TB/NYY! Actually, looking closer I'm surprised it's not a play now. Guess one reason is Sabathia's capability to throw a lot of pitches?

EDIT: Lol that is a play ... Only two games to choose from then, I'm gonna go with MIL/STL .
    You are correct, it just missed!

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
    Good morning

The Reliever Plays for Thursday:

Phils/Wash over 8.5
    Reds/Pit over 8
    Hou/Clev over 8
    TB/NYY over 8.5
    TX/Sea over 8.5

Good luck
    I was a Big follower of TT and he said a lot about DD so I found this thread... is the idea to take these games OVER for the full game? Thanks

doubledime

Quote Originally Posted by BIG View Post
    I was a Big follower of TT and he said a lot about DD so I found this thread... is the idea to take these games OVER for the full game? Thanks
    Welcome. Yes the record reflects the entire game, however some have played the second halves either before the game or live. I don't know the record of that. You can look at post #144 for how the whole Reliever Plays started.

DD

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    So has anyone been playing (or tracking) the 2H's in Bookmaker with DD's reliever plays??? I only played a few myself, but I'm dying to know how they've done -- I mean they must be crushing at either the same or a better percentage, right, how could they not?! Anyone?
    So no one? Shame. I went like 2-2 in a very small sample. Wish I'd had the time and energy to play em all, I bet they hit at 60% or higher. All my attention of late has been on readying for NFL.

TechnicalTrader
    Empty your mind... be water my friend!
    TechnicalTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

So no one? Shame. I went like 2-2 in a very small sample. Wish I'd had the time and energy to play em all, I bet they hit at 60% or higher. All my attention of late has been on readying for NFL.
    Its very close, slightly lower thanbwhat DD is getting. My issue with second half bets is the fact that you don't always get a 3.5 or even 3.0 line...

Btw, who needs relievers when u hit the total in the 4th. Indians destroying the ball!

doubledime

You are probably correct Capy. Next year, God willing and time permitting, I will devote some time to posting that.

doubledime

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicalTrader View Post
    Its very close, slightly lower thanbwhat DD is getting. My issue with second half bets is the fact that you don't always get a 3.5 or even 3.0 line...

Btw, who needs relievers when u hit the total in the 4th. Indians destroying the ball!
    I think the best way is to live bet after the starters are gone. The problem with that is that it is too time consuming for most of us.

doubledime

Don't you wish they were all that easy!!

TechnicalTrader

I think the best way is to live bet after the starters are gone. The problem with that is that it is too time consuming for most of us.
    I agree, it's always better to get the feel of the game while betting live. It's just an added edge out there, which is completely free.

doubledime

I agree, it's always better to get the feel of the game while betting live. It's just an added edge out there, which is completely free.
    For you especially it's a pain in to stay up so late on your side of the pond.

Rainemaker
    Rainemaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4317

Just from my experience, if the pitch count is elevated that last inning for the starter(s) probably best time to jump in with live action on that over. Best time to get to a starter is early or late : )

TechnicalTrader

For you especially it's a pain in to stay up so late on your side of the pond.
    Yes, extremely tough. I really enjoy betting in game but the damn time difference is deadly. I spent a good 10 days trying to do it every night. Could barely think straight at work after a week or so. Not getting enough sleep will knock you down!

DD, wait until you see some of these systems I'm working on for the NFL... Goodness, you are going to love them!!

I'll give you a little teaser:

During, and only during week1, take the home favorite ATS with a line above -7.6 and a total over 44.6. Go do the math on this one!

You a fan of performance?? This bet has performed at 68% since 2000. Last year it went 4 and 1, 2014 it went 3 and 1 and in 2013 it went 4 and 1....

These are the picks:
    Cardinals, ATS
    Colts, ATS
    Falcons, ATS
    Saints, ATS

This is my present back to you for your hard work and to all the people in here who have been contributing in a good way! Now let's make some money!!
    Points Awarded:

thekoreanmang gave TechnicalTrader 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rainemaker gave TechnicalTrader 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

doubledime

Yes, extremely tough. I really enjoy betting in game but the damn time difference is deadly. I spent a good 10 days trying to do it every night. Could barely think straight at work after a week or so. Not getting enough sleep will knock you down!

DD, wait until you see some of these systems I'm working on for the NFL... Goodness, you are going to love them!!

I'll give you a little teaser:

During, and only during week1, take the home favorite ATS with a line above -7.6 and a total over 44.6. Go do the math on this one!

You a fan of performance?? This bet has performed at 68% since 2000. Last year it went 4 and 1, 2014 it went 3 and 1 and in 2013 it went 4 and 1....

These are the picks:
    Cardinals, ATS
    Colts, ATS
    Falcons, ATS
    Saints, ATS

This is my present back to you for your hard work and to all the people in here who have been contributing in a good way! Now let's make some money!!
    Even though I am not a big NFL fan, you have my interest. So each week will have a different angle?

Good luck

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

These are the picks:
    Cardinals, ATS
    Colts, ATS
    Falcons, ATS
    Saints, ATS

TT - I think you mean lines below -7.6? I think there's only one home team favored by more than 7.5 this week (Seattle).

Also, I assume your data is based on closing lines? If so, these plays shouldn't be made until shortly before kickoff, right?

Thanks for sharing.

doubledime

Good morning,

Yesterday

Regular Plays: No Plays
    YTD: 118-78 +27.60 units

Reliever Plays: 3-2
    YTD 359-258

Back later with today's card

Good luck

doubledime

Good morning,

The Reliever Plays for Friday:

Phils/Wash over 9
    Milw/Cards over 8
    TB/NYY over 8.5
    Bost/Tor
    under 9
    KC/WS
    under 8.5

Good luck

TechnicalTrader

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    TT - I think you mean lines below -7.6? I think there's only one home team favored by more than 7.5 this week (Seattle).

Also, I assume your data is based on closing lines? If so, these plays shouldn't be made until shortly before kickoff, right?

Thanks for sharing.
    As for now, I'm only looking at week 1. Nash13 has introduced me to the SDQL world and it just makes capping so much easier. Everyone who cap's should or actually really needs to look at SDQL. I'm not saying you have to 100% rely on past trends, it just helps to see how certain strategies have performed in the past and why... I've learned A LOT over the last few weeks. Not just about SDQL but also about where books aren't looking.

Yes, the data is based on closing lines.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

These are the picks:
    Cardinals, ATS
    Colts, ATS
    Falcons, ATS
    Saints, ATS

TT, I love when you and DD bring the formulas, so thanks for this stuff!

However, I'm totally confused with your four "picks." Were you saying those were past winners or something? Not one of those lines is high enough to meet your posted formula, and three of the four aren't even close. Am I missing something? Thank you, sir.

TechnicalTrader

TT, I love when you and DD bring the formulas, so thanks for this stuff!

However, I'm totally confused with your four "picks." Were you saying those were past winners or something? Not one of those lines is high enough to meet your posted formula, and three of the four aren't even close. Am I missing something? Thank you, sir.
    Sorry about that, by "lines being above" I obviously meant below. My bad. These are the lines/totals I am looking at right now. Something major would have to happen if they fail to qualify.

Cardinals, -6.0 47.0
    Colts, ATS -3.5 51.0
    Falcons, ATS -3.0 47.5
    Saints, ATS -1.0 51.0

doubledime

Good morning,

Yesterday, the Reliever Plays went 3-2. Normally I would take that every day of the week and be very happy, however, somehow we managed to pick and lose the only two unders for the entire day. Just saying........

DD

TechnicalTrader

Good morning,

Yesterday, the Reliever Plays went 3-2. Normally I would take that every day of the week and be very happy, however, somehow we managed to pick and lose the only two unders for the entire day. Just saying........

DD
    Dude, it's a numbers games. That will happen. Trust your system, keep on doing what you are doing and move on!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Sorry about that, by "lines being above" I obviously meant below. My bad. These are the lines/totals I am looking at right now. Something major would have to happen if they fail to qualify.

Cardinals, -6.0 47.0
    Colts, ATS -3.5 51.0
    Falcons, ATS -3.0 47.5
    Saints, ATS -1.0 51.0
    Ohhhh. Awesome, I feel much better now, that was messing with my brain.

Awesome stat as usual, TT!

doubledime

Dude, it's a numbers games. That will happen. Trust your system, keep on doing what you are doing and move on!
    Thanks TT Believe me, I have moved on, but I was just rambling

By the way good luck on your NFL system. I'm along for the ride!!
    Last edited by doubledime; 09-09-16 at 12:40 PM.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Hi Technical Trader, are those totals the over?

Cardinals, -6.0 47.0
    Colts, ATS -3.5 51.0
    Falcons, ATS -3.0 47.5
    Saints, ATS -1.0 51.0

TechnicalTrader

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post

Yes they are, sir. Let's see how it performs.

Ignore this post!!!!
    Last edited by TechnicalTrader; 09-09-16 at 01:31 PM.

doubledime

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    Now I'm confused, are the plays the side (favorite) or over the total?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Now I'm confused, are the plays the side (favorite) or over the total?
    I'm pretty sure he meant the sides. Look at his ORIGINAL post before he had to clarify stuff for folks. He lists the four teams ATS. They just needed to meet the specific criteria of a point spread of -7.5 or below and a total above 44.5.

TechnicalTrader

I'm pretty sure he meant the sides. Look at his ORIGINAL post before he had to clarify stuff for folks. He lists the four teams ATS. They just needed to meet the specific criteria of a point spread of -7.5 or below and a total above 44.5.
    Yeah, my bad. Was playing with my daughter. They are all ATS picks. The criteria is listed above. I was just simply listing where the spread and totals were. Cap got it right!

Sorry about that.

doubledime

I think you are correct Capy, that's how I read it initially. Just want to make sure.

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Do you have any plays for today DD??

doubledime

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
    Do you have any plays for today DD??
    posted them earlier look at the previous page

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Thanks TT.
    Yeah, my bad. Was playing with my daughter. They are all ATS picks. The criteria is listed above. I was just simply listing where the spread and totals were. Cap got it right!

Sorry about that.

doubledime

Good morning,

Yesterday

Regular Plays: No Plays
    YTD: 118-78 +27.60 units

Reliever Plays: 1-3-1
    YTD 360-261

Back later with today's card

Good luck

doubledime

Good morning,

One thing I have decided for the rest of this season and future seasons, NO MORE RELIEVER PLAY UNDERS! The main reason is if the starter(s) are crap and get rocked, the best relievers in the world can't take runs off the scoreboard. Whereas, if the starters are on their game, and give up just a few runs, the relievers can come in and get rocked enough to take the game over. Therefore, no more under Reliever Plays

DD
    Last edited by doubledime; 09-10-16 at 06:46 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave doubledime 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

doubledime

Good morning,

The Reliever Play for Saturday:

Clev/Min over 9

IMO this is going up so if you play it get it early

Good luck

First ... 41424344454647 Last