TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Mondays' log went 3-4-0 while adding 3.22 units.

TodaysAction

Hard to believe the regular season is nearly finished. Oh yea, there are four actions for tonight - a pair of 7's & 10's.

in2win3
    in2win3's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody know what the plays are?

dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

whats the plays tonight TA

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4979

He doesn't post them here anymore cuz now he has his own place. Him and shoe are selling their picks on their own site.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    He doesn't post them here anymore cuz now he has his own place. Him and shoe are selling their picks on their own site.
    Is this true?

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4979

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Is this true?
    Yup. I wondered about this a couple weeks ago when he kinda stopped posting his plays when he was down a bunch and I found out him and shoe have their own thing now. They're selling packages. They got shoe for nba and TA for baseball and hockey. They also have NFL NCAAF, and NCAAB but I'm not sure which one of them is doing either of those. The packages are a decent price though.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Then why do they both continue to cryptically post here?

Weak.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

If this is true do you mind posting their site?

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    If this is true do you mind posting their site?
    TA has said he can't post the link here. Email him, though, and he'll probably tell you.

dynamitappletini
    dynamitappletini's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hm how sad... How come he stops posting the plays @ sbr now? Because of the haters? He did it last year and didn't seem wanting to stop it anytime soon?
    Have fun TA I hope you're successful

clbonham2
    clbonham2's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck on your own out there.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

are folks really paying for these picks? nothing personal, but i wouldn't pay anyone for picks. if you have to pay for picks, just stop gambling, please.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow down 130 units second half when he erased it and people are paying!
    Of course now all the underlying messages lead you to believe "every days a winner"!

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    wow down 130 units second half when he erased it and people are paying!
    Of course now all the underlying messages lead you to believe "every days a winner"!
    Hey! Look who's back! I'm surprised to see you posting here right now. You know, considering someone hasn't lost a baseball chase recently giving you the opportunity to preach about money management.

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

All I'll say is this, I followed TA for a good part of the year and he is good at picking winners I just recommend that you follow your own guidelines on the units wagered. The only reason any of this came about was the chasing during SD 10 gm losing streak. If you just followed his picks without the chasing there was money 2 b made. Any picks after that SD chasing I throw out the window I'm sure he was on tilt from all the hating that was going on.
    Good Luck TA!

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by dynamitappletini View Post
    Hm how sad... How come he stops posting the plays @ sbr now? Because of the haters? He did it last year and didn't seem wanting to stop it anytime soon?
    Have fun TA I hope you're successful
    Between the garbage that got posted in here, the countless hate-mails there was little reason to keep posting action here. At some point, everyone reaches the "no more" limit. Thank you and you know I'll always end up in the black for full season action.

Quote Originally Posted by clbonham2 View Post
    good luck on your own out there.
    Thank you and to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JVP3122 View Post
    Hey! Look who's back! I'm surprised to see you posting here right now. You know, considering someone hasn't lost a baseball chase recently giving you the opportunity to preach about money management.
    It should come to you as no surprise the comments of the post you responded to.

Quote Originally Posted by shaq diesel 75 View Post
    All I'll say is this, I followed TA for a good part of the year and he is good at picking winners I just recommend that you follow your own guidelines on the units wagered. The only reason any of this came about was the chasing during SD 10 gm losing streak. If you just followed his picks without the chasing there was money 2 b made. Any picks after that SD chasing I throw out the window I'm sure he was on tilt from all the hating that was going on.
    Good Luck TA!
    Thank you shaq diesel 75. Selecting winners and turning them into cash is not as easy as most people think.

TodaysAction

No bashing + no bull = less stress & more success.

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

The thing people seem to forget on this site is that these are FREE PICKS, no one is buying or paying for them. Anyone who has gambled knows that you win some and lose some and hopefully you win more than you lose, to think that someone is automatically is gonna make you rich on a free forum is an idiot. TA never made anyone gamble those big units and anyone who would be mad at him is an idiot if I remember correctly we have the ability to make our own decisions and are not robots!
    Also, TA I'm looking to find series odds in MLB could you help me out?

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

TA have gone tout?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    No bashing + no bull = less stress & more success.
    I have to ask you the same thing I asked shoe back in the day -- why does it matter? Just ignore the idiots. It's a forum that has a lot of degenerate gambler losers who only identify with losing. What do you expect? Everyone to kiss the ring?

They did their job. They win. Now the vast majority of the sane people in this forum are out good discussion and solid picks, and you and shoe have gone tout. Nice. That's exactly what they wanted. You let the vocal minority override the silent majority.

Rixsaw

No coincidences: regardless of the bashing and what not, they would have gone tout eventually. This is nothing new.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixsaw View Post
    No coincidences: regardless of the bashing and what not, they would have gone tout eventually. This is nothing new.

If you want to ignore someone put them on ignore!!! So I agree... If you really are here to help it is free... Also for anyone who wants to pay for picks jump on board! Or just have a group of people put in a few bucks each and post in service area all the picks for free!

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Nice vagina.

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by shaq diesel 75 View Post
    The thing people seem to forget on this site is that these are FREE PICKS, no one is buying or paying for them. Anyone who has gambled knows that you win some and lose some and hopefully you win more than you lose, to think that someone is automatically is gonna make you rich on a free forum is an idiot. TA never made anyone gamble those big units and anyone who would be mad at him is an idiot if I remember correctly we have the ability to make our own decisions and are not robots!
    Also, TA I'm looking to find series odds in MLB could you help me out?
    Glad you get it shaq diesel 75 - too bad some don't and went to far.

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by Rixsaw View Post
    Amazing how you think you can forsee the future. Tell me oh great wizard, what did I have for breakfast this morning and what's for dinner?

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I have to ask you the same thing I asked shoe back in the day -- why does it matter? Just ignore the idiots. It's a forum that has a lot of degenerate gambler losers who only identify with losing. What do you expect? Everyone to kiss the ring?

They did their job. They win. Now the vast majority of the sane people in this forum are out good discussion and solid picks, and you and shoe have gone tout. Nice. That's exactly what they wanted. You let the vocal minority override the silent majority.
    One gets tired of the hate-messages and when it starts speaking about your family in unkind ways, no thank you it's not worth the problems. Perhaps the silent majority will now be more vocal in the future.

TodaysAction

Passing on the opener for here. to those with action upon it.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

By be more vocal, are you referring to the sound of them opening their wallets?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Interesting.

Goodluck TA.

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    By be more vocal, are you referring to the sound of them opening their wallets?

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Interesting.

Goodluck TA.
    Thank you paco and to you as well.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Good luck with your plays today TA. I always have liked this thread no matter if it was winning or losing. I make my own picks but I always like to see what some great cappers think about the games also. I wish you luck in everything you do, you seem like a classy guy and to me you did everything you could for the people here. Good luck my friend.

Rixsaw

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    Amazing how you think you can forsee the future. Tell me oh great wizard, what did I have for breakfast this morning and what's for dinner?
    I do not forsee the future. However, I have seen many cappers using the forum to garner enough following to go tout. This is nothing new. Those who pay enough attention can see it unfolding overtime. Quite frankly I don't care that you or anyone go tout. As I have said last season, "it's your prerogative". I don't care one way or another.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Best of luck TA.
    I know how difficult it is to cap the game and turn it into cash

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

You are using some faulty logic here NoCoin. When someone goes tout, they lose nothing and in fact are going to gain financially from the venture even if there are only a few people willing to pay for their picks. Those few people are better than the monetary gain one gets from posting picks for free which is obviously nothing. So those who decide to try their luck going tout actually gain in the long run even if their experiment turns out to be failure. They'll at least have made something because any intelligent person would've collected email addresses before beginning their venture, thus having a potential customer base already at their disposal.

People don't go tout because of haters on a public forum - there is no logic in that. If that was really the case then the person would merely PM or email their forum buddies or whomever with their plays every day for free and keep them out of the public eye. People only attempt to sell their picks when they feel they can make cash from them - whether that belief is well-founded or not - and have people willing to fork over that cash.

Regardless, best of luck with it TA. As I'm sure you've seen, many have tried and failed to successfully go tout before you and end up back on the forum posting their picks in the end for free which is quite amusing to watch. Now that you've made this decision, I hope you're one of the minority and we don't see you back here doing the same thing as them.

First ... 251252253254255256 Last