Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

But you aren't very smart, so I don't blame you

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Please. I NEED TO BUY SEASON LONG NBA PICKS! WHAT'S THE PRICE?!?
    dude just get on my email list, 1$ 4 pick

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    who cares, by the time you deciphered T.A.s gay little emoticon code the game started.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

who cares, by the time you deciphered T.A.s gay little emoticon code the game started.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Pretty simple answer for that IMO. They know their followers will get desperate and beg for them to return. When they reveal their plan to sell picks, those poor desperate souls are.more likely to buy the package. Pretty smart business model
    I'm starting to wonder. Hate to say it, but the thought has crossed my mind.

phillybadboy

But you aren't very smart, so I don't blame you
    thats mean

G's pks
    Update your status

I am ready to get these picks at any cost!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

No offense, shoe, but is someone holding a gun to your head and making you respond to these fools? If you stoop to their level, they're going to continue to drag you down and eventually out. They beat you. If you ignore them, you'd be surprised by how quickly they disappear.

Let your loyal followers take care of the trolls in your threads. I don't get what you're saying, unless your skin is truly that thin.
    NoCoin, did you see his post above that one where he said he already had 30 people buying packages from him? I must admit I was a bit surprised at that number considering what I've seen take place in this thread since it startedas far as units won and lost is concerned but then again if they're doing a joint thing - and the MLB season is almost over anyway - then I guess it's possible. Regardless, there's no point debating this with him. They're gone. Hopefully shoe will still pop around during the NBA season because not only do I find some of his opinions interesting but I always had a good giggle laughing at the shoe and goat show. But even if he doesn't, there's not much really left to say. This has been going on for a month. They're not going to change their minds now.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    Here are last year's symbols:

Plankton grows on the bottom of boats and is present before
    algae arrives. Another way to state that is that plankton is first and
    algae is second. For here, the refers to the team to score
    first.

Dolphins are wonderful creatures that have the ability to
    look down upon the water from with they came. As such for here they
    mean "over".

Sharks are notorious in water creatures and rarely get
    above water level. As such, I think of them as under plays.

This replaces the and is for runs scored in the first
    inning.

Don't look for the orcawhale to often but when it's posted
    you know it's a very large play.

Boats are used for various functions but one of the things
    that's always common is it completes it's journey. In baseball the
    closest thing would be a series.

Swimming is a lot of fun be it a pool, river, lake, ocean
    or gulf. If one were to do the free-style/crawl stroke, it looks like
    the person is waving to you. As such, the waving is "good bye" and
    is used for passing on a game.

The dollar sign is one unit either risked or for reward
    if the wager is correct. Two dollar signs, means two units; etc.

The bag of money is just that, a good sized wager against/for
    ten units. Two bags, would mean twenty units; etc.

Running man is the closest I could find to represent the
    run line. If the or are used before it, this means
    -1' runs. If the is used before it, this would mean +1' runs.

Party cloudy in the real world means, some sunshine and some
    clouds. In other words a day with some, not all, sunshine. For wagering
    purposes, one would be for the first half and two
    would be for the second half of the game.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    dude just get on my email list, 1$ 4 pick
    i say we negociate please? i'll pay 50 bucks each pick

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by Holdin Aces View Post
    Good luck with your plays today TA. I always have liked this thread no matter if it was winning or losing. I make my own picks but I always like to see what some great cappers think about the games also. I wish you luck in everything you do, you seem like a classy guy and to me you did everything you could for the people here. Good luck my friend.
    Thank you Holdin Aces and to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    Best of luck TA.
    I know how difficult it is to cap the game and turn it into cash
    Thank you Tommy_de1st and hope that little of yours continues to bring you much joy and happiness over the years. Indeed it is, but success comes from much practice (previous decades).

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You are using some faulty logic here NoCoin. When someone goes tout, they lose nothing and in fact are going to gain financially from the venture even if there are only a few people willing to pay for their picks. Those few people are better than the monetary gain one gets from posting picks for free which is obviously nothing. So those who decide to try their luck going tout actually gain in the long run even if their experiment turns out to be failure. They'll at least have made something because any intelligent person would've collected email addresses before beginning their venture, thus having a potential customer base already at their disposal.

People don't go tout because of haters on a public forum - there is no logic in that. If that was really the case then the person would merely PM or email their forum buddies or whomever with their plays every day for free and keep them out of the public eye. People only attempt to sell their picks when they feel they can make cash from them - whether that belief is well-founded or not - and have people willing to fork over that cash.

Regardless, best of luck with it TA. As I'm sure you've seen, many have tried and failed to successfully go tout before you and end up back on the forum posting their picks in the end for free which is quite amusing to watch. Now that you've made this decision, I hope you're one of the minority and we don't see you back here doing the same thing as them.
    Good afternoon shari91,

You always bring up good points that some might/not have thought about. I have seen some go and return within a few weeks to a month because they did not think things out with a solid business plan. Will this work? I know it will and perhaps the view of the way people look at others will change. You know both shoebox and I are decent honest hard working men doing what we love and enjoy. I can promise you this, I will still post here at SBR as long as the powers that be say it's acceptable but it won't be in the same capacity. Continued success to you and your family.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Gs pks I have never seen that before. Im crying over here Im laughing so hard.

Ralphie1412

dont tell shari she brings up good points, that is what she lives for on this forum. She hasnt posted anything under 4 paragraphs. I swear she writes stuff down so she has it for later. Pathetic, look at every thread she is in. Its her always trying to investigate things and trip people up. Give it a rest Shari.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Pretty simple answer for that IMO. They know their followers will get desperate and beg for them to return. When they reveal their plan to sell picks, those poor desperate souls are.more likely to buy the package. Pretty smart business model
    Did any of you attend college? Yes that's our business model you got me. Geez some of you need to spend less time on this site and more time in a classroom.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Did any of you attend college? Yes that's our business model you got me. Geez some of you need to spend less time on this site and more time in a classroom.
    So you don't have people signing up for you picks out of sheer desperation from the fact that you abandoned the board?

And your postgame high-fives to each other after a win aren't intended to lure in new clients? Or the constant "you've got mail" or "tweaking is almost complete" messages you guys post to each other for no reason whatsoever?

G's pks
    Update your status

Gs pks I have never seen that before. Im crying over here Im laughing so hard.

Ralphie1412

shoe come on man, you are self proclaimed "gambler for a living" guy. Dont tell anyone to go back to school.

Pauulzcappin

How about proving to be a successful capper on a gambling website with a lot of movement and then deciding to sell your picks for money.

Does that sound like a good strategy?

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I want to buy their package. Who want to chip in? There is only 1 spot left so HURRY.

G's pks
    Update your status

shoebox...TA please do not post in this thread anymore...SBR does not allow solicitation... When is the next 10 game chase on SD?

phillybadboy

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    G Picks all these people were dogging you a while back, but you smelled it, and Padres win today

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

dont tell shari she brings up good points, that is what she lives for on this forum. She hasnt posted anything under 4 paragraphs. I swear she writes stuff down so she has it for later. Pathetic, look at every thread she is in. Its her always trying to investigate things and trip people up. Give it a rest Shari.
    Dude, I haven't even been on the forum much lately. To the point where I've had people PM, email and even start a thread asking where I've been. I make sure I explain myself properly so there's never any doubt as to what I'm trying to say - to the point that I even have people transferring me points for posts all the time!! Can you say the same thing? Nor am I trying to investigate anything or trip anyone up. When something makes sense, I agree. When something seems illogical to me, I question it. That's what adults do instead of name calling and throwing unintelligent attempts at insults to strangers on an Internet forum. Try it sometime.

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Guys, are you serious? If you've tailed TA over the last two baseball season to the letter, wagering $100 per unit you're up over $40000 since you started. Is it really the end of the world if they ask for some money for their picks? These two owe us nothing! They've decided to go tout; find another capper to tail if you don't want to pay. Come on, everybody, try to grow up.

shoebox

How about proving to be a successful capper on a gambling website with a lot of movement and then deciding to sell your picks for money.

Does that sound like a good strategy?
    That's a horrible strategy, anyone who does this won't last very long.

Any other jokes from the peanut gallery?

fire away boys

phillybadboy

shoebox...TA please do not post in this thread anymore...SBR does not allow solicitation... When is the next 10 game chase on SD?
    TA was on a PADRES chase also? i was talking about that other guy

Ralphie1412

Dude, I haven't even been on the forum much lately. To the point where I've had people PM, email and even start a thread asking where I've been. I make sure I explain myself properly so there's never any doubt as to what I'm trying to say - to the point that I even have people transferring me points for posts all the time!! Can you say the same thing? Nor am I trying to investigate anything or trip anyone up. When something makes sense, I agree. When something seems illogical to me, I question it. That's what adults do instead of name calling and throwing unintelligent attempts at insults to strangers on an Internet forum. Try it sometime.
    Because you are a girl and they are all virgins!!!! That was too funny and reaffirms everything I have said. Everyone tells you how great you are because they have never seen a boob and are hoping today is their lucky day. They are 16 and in no way shape or form are sending you points because you just made an elegant well worded post.

shoebox

Agreed g's picks one should never post their website or email address. You are right sir!!!

phillybadboy

i think Ralphie was just messin with you though, i for one like the way you write

First ... 253254255256