TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    I am saying by weekly totals... SD was one of your biggest losses this year I believe...in the area of 70 to 100 units? But whatever... I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.. But see you have completely ignored those who have asked you to update the Sd losses, or mention amounts on todays games also... GL the rest of the way...bye...
    Don't let the door hit you on your backside as you LEAVE!

TodaysAction

On LAA for 2.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    I am saying by weekly totals... SD was one of your biggest losses this year I believe...in the area of 70 to 100 units? But whatever... I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.. But see you have completely ignored those who have asked you to update the Sd losses, or mention amounts on todays games also... GL the rest of the way...bye...
    You are a worthless prick. Bashing everyone when they lose, THAT actually shows character. Don't let the door hit you in the back.

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    You are a worthless prick. Bashing everyone when they lose, THAT actually shows character. Don't let the door hit you in the back.
    If you think that's bad, I should forward you some of the emails sent. If it were "so easy" why are there so few who win consistently?

TodaysAction

On SD tonight.

Pauulzcappin

It's just the way the envious show frustration. Some people are up 150 units by the end of the season, other are 33.

Ditaln1
    Ditaln1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Tell you this much TA. I suck at capping, so I don't post LOL! I'm here just to read and learn. shrug.

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    You're not aware of all the other things going on on this end Dan. Maybe, just maybe, if you got over 50 "I told you so" type e-mails each of the last days/nights during the last week or so when things haven't been going well, you'd get fed up with the bull. Not to mention, all actions are listed on-line elsewhere and some here (on SBR) know the location. with your action Dan.
    no im certainly not aware of everything thats going on w/ you on your end.. that would be impossible of course.. i just noticed there was a change and i was asking about it.. nothing more, nothing less.. im sorry there are ALOT of jerks and idiots that ruin the quality of this site.. i wasnt name calling or piling on or trying to be beligerent in anyway.. i feel for ya man.. cant you block certain emails from people.. like i told ya before,dont open up emails from people who dont deserve your time and if someone comes on to your thread and isnt contributing in a nice way report them and im sure the sbrforum will force them off your thread and if they do it again they will be suspended off the site for a period of time.. once again just let me say that you had changed your method of operation and thats what i was asking about it.. forgive me if i didnt give you an appropiate amount of time and you were tied up on your end.. i can understand that it was a trying time for you.. im still behind you and thanks for your response.. the cream rises to the top and once again im sure you will be the phoenix.. everyone would admit that this is a trying time to handicapp baseball.. forward we go..

ttm
    ttm's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been following for a while. I stand by you being a top notch capper. It is obvious things didn't work out the way they "should have" the past few weeks. It would be foolish to deny there weren't any tough losses followed by huge unit plays that can only be called chasing to recoup loses. It has been tough to watch as I remember you coming back from the negative 2nd half in very nice fashion not too long ago. I wish you the best of luck going forward and have no doubt you will bounce back. There aren't many people coming out with winners as consistently this September and that is across the board.

It is just tough too see such a good capper throwing down absurd bets. I saw that with Wisegrumpy and it looks ridiculous. Then again, if you would have won those huge chases, things would be much much different. So what now? If you appreciate the way TA caps, keep following... if you don't... MOVE ON.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by ttm View Post
    I have been following for a while. I stand by you being a top notch capper. It is obvious things didn't work out the way they "should have" the past few weeks. It would be foolish to deny there weren't any tough losses followed by huge unit plays that can only be called chasing to recoup loses. It has been tough to watch as I remember you coming back from the negative 2nd half in very nice fashion not too long ago. I wish you the best of luck going forward and have no doubt you will bounce back. There aren't many people coming out with winners as consistently this September and that is across the board. It is just tough too see such a good capper throwing down absurd bets. I saw that with Wisegrumpy and it looks ridiculous. Then again, if you would have won those huge chases, things would be much much different. So what now? If you appreciate the way TA caps, keep following... if you don't... MOVE ON.
    sharp post.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

People tail at their own risk and they are ONLY to blame when losing big stakes. Who's clicking submit button? TA? I don't think so

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by Ditaln1 View Post
    Tell you this much TA. I suck at capping, so I don't post LOL! I'm here just to read and learn. shrug.
    Nah, I don't buy it Ditaln1, you're better than you realize.

Quote Originally Posted by danrman View Post
    no im certainly not aware of everything thats going on w/ you on your end.. that would be impossible of course.. i just noticed there was a change and i was asking about it.. nothing more, nothing less.. im sorry there are ALOT of jerks and idiots that ruin the quality of this site.. i wasnt name calling or piling on or trying to be beligerent in anyway.. i feel for ya man.. cant you block certain emails from people.. like i told ya before,dont open up emails from people who dont deserve your time and if someone comes on to your thread and isnt contributing in a nice way report them and im sure the sbrforum will force them off your thread and if they do it again they will be suspended off the site for a period of time.. once again just let me say that you had changed your method of operation and thats what i was asking about it.. forgive me if i didnt give you an appropiate amount of time and you were tied up on your end.. i can understand that it was a trying time for you.. im still behind you and thanks for your response.. the cream rises to the top and once again im sure you will be the phoenix.. everyone would admit that this is a trying time to handicapp baseball.. forward we go..
    The e-mails are throw-away accounts as I call `em. Call me 'dumb' for opening each one if you/others must/will but continue to open all in the inbox because there are some good quality people who send once in a while. You're right, I have changed how action is listed here and sorry if this is a issue/problem for you and/or others and can assure everyone, they are on-line. If you and/or others would like to know where/when/etc, e-mail me at my screen name here "at" yahoo "dot" com and I'll be glad to let you and others know. No doubt Dan the last few days & nights haven't been the best but we survive.

Quote Originally Posted by ttm View Post
    I have been following for a while. I stand by you being a top notch capper. It is obvious things didn't work out the way they "should have" the past few weeks. It would be foolish to deny there weren't any tough losses followed by huge unit plays that can only be called chasing to recoup loses. It has been tough to watch as I remember you coming back from the negative 2nd half in very nice fashion not too long ago. I wish you the best of luck going forward and have no doubt you will bounce back. There aren't many people coming out with winners as consistently this September and that is across the board.

It is just tough too see such a good capper throwing down absurd bets. I saw that with Wisegrumpy and it looks ridiculous. Then again, if you would have won those huge chases, things would be much much different. So what now? If you appreciate the way TA caps, keep following... if you don't... MOVE ON.
    Thank you ttm and the loses are always tough - be they 1 unit, 10 units or any other amount, I don't like not winning. If you've ever heard the term sliding scale, you'll realize their is no chasing on this end - just how I look at it, others might agree with you. I have always used weight verses flat action. The first few days in the ninth month are a challenge currently and the process accounts/allows/your term for this.

I normally don't comment on other punters action but will say if you've read any seasonal thread I've started you'll know at times I do go large at times - all accounted for PRIOR to the start of each season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    People tail at their own risk and they are ONLY to blame when losing big stakes. Who's clicking submit button? TA? I don't think so
    Thank you Tommy, you get it.

MrKurt
    MrKurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Never in doubt with your picks TA

Let's finish this MLB season with 200+ then on to the NHL season !!!

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by MrKurt View Post
    Never in doubt with your picks TA

Let's finish this MLB season with 200+ then on to the NHL season !!!
    Continued success to you MrKurt.

A's Fan
    A's Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

any picks up for today?

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by A's Fan View Post
    any picks up for today?
    should have the first ones posted here around 6:35pm give or take a little.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Good luck tonight TA. I wish you the best.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

GL tonight TA.

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by Holdin Aces View Post
    Good luck tonight TA. I wish you the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duby View Post
    GL tonight TA.
    Thanks guys and to you as well.

TodaysAction

Damned wind caused power to go out around here or would have posted this as stated.

7:05pm, Darth Vader, double digits
    7:05pm, ATL

to those on this pair.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Damned wind caused power to go out around here or would have posted this as stated. 7:05pm, Darth Vader, double digits 7:05pm, ATL to those on this pair.
    On Darth Vader with you. Good luck!

akerber
    akerber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1533

Darth vader ??

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Damned wind caused power to go out around here or would have posted this as stated.

7:05pm, Darth Vader, double digits
    7:05pm, ATL

to those on this pair.
    A little curious about this. Are you on the Yanks RL for a ?

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Darth Vader = Yankees

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Hope Darth Vader brought their sticks!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10680

very nice , gl man

TodaysAction

Two more for tonight.

On LAA and SD to win V & II respectively.

to those on these teams and wagers.

TodaysAction

Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    Hope Darth Vader brought their sticks!
    Unfortunately they didn't and CC was off tonight. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    very nice , gl man
    0-2 from the first pair.

danrman

it wasnt a problem for me TA.. it was just a change.. anyway enough about it.. forward we go.. hang in there ta.. hang in there bud cause one thing is for sure and its time.. time changes everything.. sooner or later brother.. hang in there.. hang in there.. the basic philosophical thought from existentialism is we grow through suffering or in other words you will be better for going through this.. i know it sux though.. dont think i dont know man.. ive been/we all have been through them.. hang in
    Last edited by danrman; 09-07-10 at 09:28 PM.

danrman

w/ ya on SD mr. action

TodaysAction

w/ ya on SD mr. action
    Let's cash it!

danrman

I know Dan, you explained it previously. The worst part is the people believe that non-truth telling sad sack of . Every wager was been verified and graded correctly - I don't like the results but they are correct. The season will be cash positive and that's a .
    if i were you i would worry about the games and to hell w/ what someone thinks or says.. you know you cant please everybody and if you get too much of someones lip dont hesitate to tell sbr management.. its the games that matters as you well know..

TodaysAction

if i were you i would worry about the games and to hell w/ what someone thinks or says.. you know you cant please everybody and if you get too much of someones lip dont hesitate to tell sbr management.. its the games that matters as you well know..
    Well said Dan. Problem should be taken care of. Time to get back to the games.

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Sorry, taken elsewhere
    Last edited by JVP3122; 09-07-10 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Got my post in right after the mod

TodaysAction

1:05pm, The Evil Empire & Game Total are in play.

First ... 248249250251252253254 ... Last