2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I would agree here. If I could ever bring myself to play an under, this would be one to consider. Klubers actual numbers are excellant compared to his record, just absolutely no run support. The CWS will have a tough time putting anything on the board here, like they don't have a tough time anyway. LOL. Good question to Rollin, why isn't this on your radar??? and I know you are a Kluber fan and supporter???
    it one of those that worries me how easy it seems. lol. not only does klubs not get support quintana feels his pain actually getting .02 less of support a gm than him, lol. . solid ump. history of both pitchers keeping these lineups in check. klubs been great and quintana off his only bad start in some time, he has handled lots of teams that hit lefties far better than tribe. this really will take some goofy type unforeseeable shit to get past 7 which i think is worst case majority of the time in this one..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I was going to play it separate from my parlay...it ranked #4 among all those Unders...the HP ump tends to the Over...Kluber is sporadic, and Cleveland probably snaps out of dry funk yesterday...I think 4-3 is about right....I was in a mtg...was waiting for line movement hoping I'd get a better price...like +100...didn't happen - moved other way.
    I really really like the Unders in Pitt and in KC especially tonight.
    Wsash/Pitt yes I can understand that. I just can't play them (Unders)

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

agree with you on few. would like to know where you getting runs in the cwe/cle gm tho? 7 seems like about worst cast barring the unforeseen which certainly possible..
    this game will trend choosing under. Not a fan of both teams, and just opposing the trend. I like the position of Kluber that's why I pick the indians to win, and looking on all home games of clev since last month, on average, I think it will go over 8-9.5.. so there..

2daBank

I was going to play it separate from my parlay...it ranked #4 among all those Unders...the HP ump tends to the Over...Kluber is sporadic, and Cleveland probably snaps out of dry funk yesterday...I think 4-3 is about right....I was in a mtg...was waiting for line movement hoping I'd get a better price...like +100...didn't happen - moved other way.
    I really really like the Unders in Pitt and in KC especially tonight.
    you should stop looking at the actual record of the totals in gms with ump and start looking at more relevant things. he calling 66% strikes, best k/bb ratio of the umps going tonight, highest k%. pitchers have a 1.2 whip in his gms. umps are a factor in the total and there are some assholes that greatly influence with there redic kzones. however if a ump calling a fair gm then he really doesnt have much say on amount of runs. no reason hamari should influence you to shy away from a under.

i really think you see runs in kc, especially if it hot and there a breeze out which im not sure bout. maybe it goes over ff and pens save the day but i expect both starts to give up 2-3 runs before 6th.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by larry040681 View Post
    this game will trend choosing under. Not a fan of both teams, and just opposing the trend. I like the position of Kluber that's why I pick the indians to win, and looking on all home games of clev since last month, on average, I think it will go over 8-9.5.. so there..
    i hear yea. the under looks really obvious type deal. i get it and that does worry me. i think more times than not this matchup results in 7 or less tho so to me worth a little play.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

cle 14-21 vs leftys 19-27 at home Quintana 4-1 in career vs cle Kluber 4-3 vs CWS in career last 3 2-1 2.01 ERA 0.940 WHIP I'd be concerned about 3 run homers off of Quintana the under scares me a little bol to all under players

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    cle 14-21 vs leftys 19-27 at home Quintana 4-1 in career vs cle Kluber 4-3 vs CWS in career last 3 2-1 2.01 ERA 0.940 WHIP I'd be concerned about 3 run homers off of Quintana the under scares me a little bol to all under players
    quintana has allowed 2 hrs in 163 abs to tribe hitters and only 10 in 19 starts this year. hardly justifiable to be concerned with 3 run homers as in plural? if he gives up more than 1 hr it would be a strange anomaly

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

quintana has allowed 2 hrs in 163 abs to tribe hitters and only 10 in 19 starts this year. hardly justifiable to be concerned with 3 run homers as in plural? if he gives up more than 1 hr it would be a strange anomaly
    I left a paragraph in your thread to one of your responders, just a small discussion like you asked earlier today.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Agree 100% on that. I really don't like either team. I do like when sale pitches though, when he is on, man he is tough.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Detroit TT over 4.
    Detroit +123.
    Boston over 9.
    Colorado TT over 5.
    Colorado over 11.
    Washington -114.

YTD: 317-307-26 -3.47
    Upon further reflection, cannot pass up detroit as a huge dog. Red Sox 1st game back off a horrid road trip, 2 suspect pitchers, but Detroit is overall the better hitting team.

larry040681

Upon further reflection, cannot pass up detroit as a huge dog. Red Sox 1st game back off a horrid road trip, 2 suspect pitchers, but Detroit is overall the better hitting team.
    hmm.. I got your point on det as a dog, and Rollindo's pick on 'balt vs tb' under.. I really see some value..

larry040681

2nd half
    was / cle / nyy

cubs over
    tor@sea ff under
    mets over
    texas over

adding tb for my picks..
    my final addition for today

was over - reason: somewhere on this match locke 'might mess' this game.. hopefully

tb under

det - a very good dog...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

hmm.. I got your point on det as a dog, and Rollindo's pick on 'balt vs tb' under.. I really see some value..
    Just couldn't pass it up, for me anyway. The under, meh, never touch them. BOL.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

was over - reason: somewhere on this match locke 'might mess' this game.. hopefully

tb under

det - a very good dog...
    Man, I really hope the Under hits in Pitt though...One of my top 2 Unders...at least with the best payout. Under ump behind the plate - hopefully the wide K zone helps. Nats 4 Pirates 2.

Just hoping Max limits Pirates to 3 or less...think I'll have 2 winners with that.

Can't bet Boston the rest of the season...you'd be freakin nuts! I hope Tigers win it for you guys - I think they come through.

I really could use a winning night - at least to win a unit...and don't ask how big my unit is please.

RollinDo

I need to mix up some side plays with my Unders...maybe I'll start tailing you and Larry for sides that I agree upon before you post.
    I just don't bet Tigers unless Mr. Sanchez or Mr. Price take the hill.

Sorry about your beloved Red Sox Mag - I know it brings you to tears to see this organization in shambles after winning it all 2 years ago.

BOA12

have cws on another wager Quintana dont throw very hard staying away from total either way looks good for sure

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=RollinDo;24302405]I need to mix up some side plays with my Unders...maybe I'll start tailing you and Larry for sides that I agree upon before you post.
    I just don't bet Tigers unless Mr. Sanchez or Mr. Price take the hill.

Sorry about your beloved Red Sox Mag - I know it brings you to tears to see this organization in shambles after winning it all 2 years ago.[/
    QUOTE]

I am not a Red Sox fan. LOL. I think Farrell should move on, the pitching staff (if that's what you call it) should be disbanded, and I would move Pedroia and get something for him. Do like Houston and start all over with the kid's.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    have cws on another wager Quintana dont throw very hard staying away from total either way looks good for sure
    I hate the CWS & Cleveland. LOL.

BOA12

either way you are a man of passion when it involves this hobby bol mag

RollinDo

Wow - the KC - Houston total has taken a turn.
    I sure hope I'm right about the Under 8...was my 2nd best Under of the night...shaking my head about that line move.
    I thought Arizona Over might be a good play too...line shifted in that game too...hard to stay Under in Arizona.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Col over 11 should be a fun game.
    GL

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    GL
    Over tonight...Under maybe tomorrow...depending on wind out or in.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    GL
    Good Evening Mike, we can only hope you are correct. I am waiting for Porcello to implode and Verlander. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Over tonight...Under maybe tomorrow...depending on wind out or in.
    UNDERS, what is with you and those, you are obsessed. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

WTF is Max doing here ?????????????????

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Calm down mag,he needed warm up innings

2daBank

UNDERS, what is with you and those, you are obsessed. LOL.
    Neither strategy makes much sense to me. His obsession w unders and yours w only playing overs. Any way ya slice it there only so many good options a day and being unwilling to play under or over is essentially cutting those options in half.
    Gotta be versatile, used to be I only played unders in NFL cause I felt I had a better nose for sniffing out low scoring games, then fantasy fb became all the rage and the sorry ass pathetic money grabbing NFL started implementing rule changes to promote scoring (I mean in the name of safety, yea right lol), anyways took a ass beating for a year until I figured out that if I don't like the under the over May in fact be worth checking out. Now I make the number and play based off of it and whether I see value either direction.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Neither strategy makes much sense to me. His obsession w unders and yours w only playing overs. Any way ya slice it there only so many good options a day and being unwilling to play under or over is essentially cutting those options in half.
    Gotta be versatile, used to be I only played unders in NFL cause I felt I had a better nose for sniffing out low scoring games, then fantasy fb became all the rage and the sorry ass pathetic money grabbing NFL started implementing rule changes to promote scoring (I mean in the name of safety, yea right lol), anyways took a ass beating for a year until I figured out that if I don't like the under the over May in fact be worth checking out. Now I make the number and play based off of it and whether I see value either direction.
    So do I. If I don't like a game to go over, I simply don't wager. I don't bet every game over. LOL. I pick & choose sir. For example, not being and "under" better, I did not choose the Cleveland game after I clearly stated, after you, that it looked like an under, but I simply don't bet those because in my experience, I have no luck with them. Simple enough. Same with Washington, the public seemed to think an obvious under, I wasn't sure so I chose a side, not the total. BOL tonight. We all have our little nuances. That's just me.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

So much for the under in the Pirates game.

2daBank

But there was no reason to not bet the tribe under. I know you don't bet ever over, you just limiting your options by avoiding unders cause of a little bad luck. When per day there only so many good plays on the board it makes it tougher when automatically eliminating essentially half the totals. Not trying to argue with you just think you would most likely be more successful if you were willing to make any play if it there instead of limiting yourself to certain criteria based off superstition. As I said I used to be exclusively under bettor in NFL and found it was much to my advantage to be willing to bet overs as well... Just trying to help, maybe track gms where you don't like the over and see how they do regards to under for a while. Or just track gms you would bet under if willing to do so

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Unders are much easier than Overs, could be 2 gas cans but throwing no hitters when the Unders are pretty much straight forward with some possible complications with bullpens but still...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Unders are much easier than Overs, could be 2 gas cans but throwing no hitters when the Unders are pretty much straight forward with some possible complications with bullpens but still...
    I'd guess there a very slight edge to under on year. Doubt much tho, probably 51-49 or some shit. So technically I guess if that true (just guessing) they would in fact be only slightly easier.

larry040681

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post

I'd guess there a very slight edge to under on year. Doubt much tho, probably 51-49 or some shit. So technically I guess if that true (just guessing) they would in fact be only slightly easier.
    unders are easier, yes, but overs, sometimes, are over in 3 innings.. that's what good about overs and easily cash-in for another wager..

larry040681

tb under

det - a very good dog...
    So much for the under in the Pirates game.
    and I thought only locke might mess the game - and he did, not expecting max though.. hope Was win this..

RollinDo

I could potentially lose 2.5 units on this Nats game if they don't come within 1.
    Who would've thought this would happen?

First 123 Last