Detroit TT over 4. Loss.
    Detroit +123.Loss.
    Boston over 9. Loss.
    Colorado TT over 5.
    Colorado over 11.
    Washington -114. Loss.
    Philly's TT over 3. Win.

YTD: 317-307-26 -3.47
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 07-24-15 at 10:28 PM.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

GL, 44 Mag. I like Boston-Detroit OVER 9 pick. Besides that, would you pick Mad Max, King Felix and Rockies to win?

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2035

have them both mag in a regroup mode bol

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

I'm not qualified to make any input on anything in baseball but the OVER in the Boston game is the kind of play I would never make. On paper, you could argue the game could go OVER 12 easily. But in this business, the easier it seems, the riskier it is. That's why the books are ahead of us.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    I'm not qualified to make any input on anything in baseball but the OVER in the Boston game is the kind of play I would never make. On paper, you could argue the game could go OVER 12 easily. But in this business, the easier it seems, the riskier it is. That's why the books are ahead of us.
    Agreed it's never as easy as it looks. But, wanted to get it before it goes up. By the way, remember yesterday i said I had four more selections, but then I said forget it after losing the early games??? well the other 4 all came in winners. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    GL, 44 Mag. I like Boston-Detroit OVER 9 pick. Besides that, would you pick Mad Max, King Felix and Rockies to win?
    I am leaning "Mad Max", just afraid washington is not hitting. But, I will take him anyway. Felix, meh, I usually stay away from him, and that freaking team. LOL. Rockies, don't know whon wins that, just hoping for a slugfest.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    have them both mag in a regroup mode bol
    yes, I know I am.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Agreed it's never as easy as it looks. But, wanted to get it before it goes up. By the way, remember yesterday i said I had four more selections, but then I said forget it after losing the early games??? well the other 4 all came in winners. LOL.
    "The other 4 came in winners", but you did the right thing staying away. Chasing is detrimental in the long run.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

"The other 4 came in winners", but you did the right thing staying away. Chasing is detrimental in the long run.
    Yes, they were winners. I sent myself an e-mail in the AM reminding myself of the evening selections, but when I saw the" slaughter" in the afternoon, I reneged on further wagers.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

2nd half
    was / cle / nyy

cubs over
    tor@sea ff under
    mets over
    texas over

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

This looks like the best Over of the day...maybe in Zona too...the Unders rarely cash in the desert.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by larry040681 View Post
    2nd half
    was / cle / nyy

cubs over
    tor@sea ff under
    mets over
    texas over
    BOL larry.

RollinDo

My plays today...will likely stop posting if I don't have a winning day...got off to a roaring start after the break, but have lost minimally each day since Mon....trying to cut down on juice...hard though

AtL - StL (U 7.5) +105
    Hou - KC (U 8) -110
    Wash - Pitt (U 6.5) +100
    Balt - TB (U 7) -120
    Parlay: Nats +1.5 / Zona +1.5 / ChiSox - Cle (U 8) +140
    O's +1.5 (-150)...small
    Cards (to win series vs AtL) -260

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

jays/cards bailed out what been my worst week of the season.

2daBank

i did yesterday, chasing a entire shit week. it terrible idea but i was frustrated cause i generally take break till aug after asb and instead stuck with it after having solid 1st few days back, have since been on a 5 day slide and was pissed bout it all so went ham on jays/cards and didnt even look at scores. lol. i got lucky and it worked out but it never the right move.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i did yesterday, chasing a entire shit week. it terrible idea but i was frustrated cause i generally take break till aug after asb and instead stuck with it after having solid 1st few days back, have since been on a 5 day slide and was pissed bout it all so went ham on jays/cards and didnt even look at scores. lol. i got lucky and it worked out but it never the right move.
    Yeah for once I decided NOT to chase, but once again came out on the short end, go figure.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    My plays today...will likely stop posting if I don't have a winning day...got off to a roaring start after the break, but have lost minimally each day since Mon....trying to cut down on juice...hard though

AtL - StL (U 7.5) +105
    Hou - KC (U 8) -110
    Wash - Pitt (U 6.5) +100
    Balt - TB (U 7) -120
    O's +1.5 (-150)...small
    I was nailing AZ very well, but since the break they are not hitting ??? Don't understand that??? Still banging away at those unders ??? BOL.

2daBank

Yeah for once I decided NOT to chase, but once again came out on the short end, go figure.
    it so rare it works out for me i have learned to almost never do it. now days i would just continue playing the card the same, but knowing damn well i should be on my break and instead dropping a bunch of hard work this week! i decided fukk it ill take my break and be happy with amount i have already cashed if i cant at least recover a large chunk. im shocked it actually turned out good, lol. i didnt even watch gms or check scores. i knew jays won then didnt was out and about and just checked account later in the evening. so guess im still not on break. lol

2daBank

I was nailing AZ very well, but since the break they are not hitting ??? Don't understand that??? Still banging away at those unders ??? BOL.
    i dont think they will hit much vs nelson either, i have them good for 3 runs tonight but 2 wouldnt surprise me. i like mil in the 4-5 range so like them as side much better than total i have close.

RollinDo

In mlb that's about all that I can pick out well.
    I think I hit at least 3 of 4 tonight...Fridays oddly have been my best day this season. Last year I played Unders on Friday night and got hammered.
    The only teams I do well at sides are Cards, Tigers (either Sanchez or Price), and Giants when they are in a groove.
    My hockey plays are more balanced between Unders and sides.

larry040681

AtL - StL (U 7.5) +105
    Hou - KC (U 8) -110
    Wash - Pitt (U 6.5) +100
    Balt - TB (U 7) -120
    O's +1.5 (-150)...small
    too many under Rollin.. if you already placed them, BOL; but if not, just find 1-2 teams which, for you, will have a very low runs..

RollinDo

i dont think they will hit much vs nelson either, i have them good for 3 runs tonight but 2 wouldnt surprise me. i like mil in the 4-5 range so like them as side much better than total i have close.
    What do you think about your Cards tonight?

larry040681

2nd half
    was / cle / nyy

cubs over
    tor@sea ff under
    mets over
    texas over
    adding tb for my picks..

RollinDo

too many under Rollin.. if you already placed them, BOL; but if not, just find 1-2 teams which, for you, will have a very low runs..
    We'll see...I don't know about Under in Seattle...Jays can hit and Hutchinson on road???
    I feel good about all those Unders.
    None I like better than other, so just played them all.
    But you are right - I need to be more selective...2-3 plays per day...starting tomorrow
    Hope Max comes through tonight.

2daBank

We'll see...I don't know about Under in Seattle...Jays can hit and Hutchinson on road???
    strange you didnt play what id consider one of the better unders on the board. ive only went thru part of card but i think cws/tribe better than just bout any.

larry040681

that's why i just played FF..

TB under is very enticing.. hmm...

RollinDo

So which of my Unders do you think has a good chance to go Over?
    My biggest worry is Cards game...that is my smallest wager...other than O's +1.5

RollinDo

strange you didnt play what id consider one of the better unders on the board. ive only went thru part of card but i think cws/tribe better than just bout any.
    I have ChiSox - Tribe in that parlay...but parlays don't normally work out well.
    I was working and didn't get the Under 7 in time for that one...was juiced at -130 when I got out of meeting.

RollinDo

that's why i just played FF..

TB under is very enticing.. hmm...
    I wouldn't touch it at 6.5 though. I feel safe at 7...may push in what I see as potentially a 4-3 game...coin toss game really.

2daBank

I have ChiSox - Tribe in that parlay...but parlays don't normally work out well.
    I was working and didn't get the Under 7 in time for that one...was juiced at -130 when I got out of meeting.
    makes sense. i wouldnt have played with that much juice either. gl

larry040681

AtL - StL (U 7.5) +105 - over
    Hou - KC (U 8) -110 - over
    Wash - Pitt (U 6.5) +100
    Balt - TB (U 7) -120
    Parlay: Nats +1.5 / Zona +1.5 / ChiSox - Cle (U 8) +140 over
    O's +1.5 (-150)...small

So which of my Unders do you think has a good chance to go Over?
    My biggest worry is Cards game...that is my smallest wager...other than O's +1.5
    there.. it's just me that I see those games going over.. if I will continue picking OU, they will come after my OU picks..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I would agree here. If I could ever bring myself to play an under, this would be one to consider. Klubers actual numbers are excellant compared to his record, just absolutely no run support. The CWS will have a tough time putting anything on the board here, like they don't have a tough time anyway. LOL. Good question to Rollin, why isn't this on your radar??? and I know you are a Kluber fan and supporter???

2daBank

there.. it's just me that I see those games going over.. if I will continue picking OU, they will come after my OU picks..
    agree with you on few. would like to know where you getting runs in the cwe/cle gm tho? 7 seems like about worst cast barring the unforeseen which certainly possible..

RollinDo

makes sense. i wouldnt have played with that much juice either. gl
    Thanks. You too...you'll get it back together eventually...we all have slides. I have too many in mlb...but I'm never willing to take an extended break...Keep grinding and leaning.

RollinDo

I would agree here. If I could ever bring myself to play an under, this would be one to consider. Klubers actual numbers are excellant compared to his record, just absolutely no run support. The CWS will have a tough time putting anything on the board here, like they don't have a tough time anyway. LOL. Good question to Rollin, why isn't this on your radar??? and I know you are a Kluber fan and supporter???
    I was going to play it separate from my parlay...it ranked #4 among all those Unders...the HP ump tends to the Over...Kluber is sporadic, and Cleveland probably snaps out of dry funk yesterday...don't know if you Che K the daily batters vs pitchers site, but there are some hitters on both teams with very good #'s vs the starters...plus they have seen enough of them in their careers to hit...I think 4-3 is about right....I was in a mtg...was waiting for line movement hoping I'd get a better price...like +100...didn't happen - moved other way...no big deal - I think the Under is too juiced and of I were an Over bettor, I may consider the Over 7 actually.
    I really really like the Unders in Pitt and in KC especially tonight.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 07-24-15 at 11:16 AM.

123 Last