GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    How the hell are you 44Mag?
    WOW so much for asking a question nicely.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Mag, Hope all is well your way buddy. I just now saw the message you sent me a month ago. I tried to respond but it said you couldn't receive messages. Anyway, I just quit posting in the DOD thread because I got tired of all the childish bickering back and forth. There were a few guys who I actually liked to bounce ideas off of but it just got to be too much crap for my liking. Not to mention I liked it as a dog thread, didn't care for the -2.5 +140 type plays in a dog thread. Never had an issue with you though. You're good people, best of luck on your plays my friend.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by Holdin Aces View Post
    Mag, Hope all is well your way buddy. I just now saw the message you sent me a month ago. I tried to respond but it said you couldn't receive messages. Anyway, I just quit posting in the DOD thread because I got tired of all the childish bickering back and forth. There were a few guys who I actually liked to bounce ideas off of but it just got to be too much crap for my liking. Not to mention I liked it as a dog thread, didn't care for the -2.5 +140 type plays in a dog thread. Never had an issue with you though. You're good people, best of luck on your plays my friend.
    Thanks for checking in my friend. That is also why I checked out of there. The other guy that wanted to take over, well BOL to him and the guys. I like you, am here to place wagers, share intelligent idea's and win money. I was so proud of the fact that I started that and you were the first one to say: " This is the only thread I post in, and the only one I care about". Bet you thought I forgot that. BOL in future wagers and please, you are always welcome here. Thanks again. Stay healthy and keep winning.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Zips got two pars today lil buddy

balt and kansas
    angels and twinkies

gl my brother!! Bought over this fukin baseball shit- come on september

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Zips got two pars today lil buddy

balt and kansas
    angels and twinkies

gl my brother!! Bought over this fukin baseball shit- come on september
    ZIPPY !!!!!. How the hell are you??? How are things in Del Mar and Laguna ???? Like the first one, the second one , never really looked at those. BOL Old Friend .

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

edit
    Last edited by posey; 06-26-15 at 05:36 PM.

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

Good luck mag!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, sorry your ego is so easily bruised. Meant no harm. I just said what I feel in my thread. You and your sabermatics aren't doing any better then anybody else/ throwing darts". I am sure RollinDo cried to you. You guys need a thicker skin to stay on this forum. I learned that long ago. I thing you are a great sports analyzer. If you choose to leave ( Like everybody else, LOL) that's up to you. And yet, another long winded thread from a guy who could have just said: FY. BOL in future endeavors, and thanks for your observations.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chabooky386 View Post
    Good luck mag!
    Thanks' man, trying to get past the drama queens here. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    edit
    You have so much bullshit in here I can't even respond with a quote.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Max could pitch another no-hitter tonight. It's so easy for him to do. He's that good.
    I said this. Watch out for Max. Another no-no in the making.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

No matter what happens, you win the discussion.
    No no thru 5 is good enough for me.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    No matter what happens, you win the discussion.
    No no thru 5 is good enough for me.
    Well Mike, good to here from you. "Mad Max" is on fire. This guy wouldn't come out in the 6th or 7th. He is the man right now. He must be in record books the last three any way. Glad he won. By the way, nice batting average, and the way he runs the bases.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    I said this. Watch out for Max. Another no-no in the making.
    NOt quite Conq. But close enough for me.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    NOt quite Conq. But close enough for me.
    It was my post that jinxed him. The first hit against him came after my post. I've apologized to him already.

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

edit. not worth it.
    Last edited by posey; 06-26-15 at 11:43 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    WOW so much for asking a question nicely.

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Washington -205. W.
    TB over 7.5. L.
    SD over 7.L.
    Oakland over 7. P.
    SF over 7. W.
    Colorado TT over 3. W.

YTD: 240-224-18 +3.83.
    Just curious. As much bashing of Kluber that you've done, and most of it is justified, why didn't you take Baltimore. Seems like if you think a pitcher is overrated, then you would in turn think the line was over inflated and there would be value in playing against him. Just asking because you do well in baseball and I'm interested in your thought process.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    Just curious. As much bashing of Kluber that you've done, and most of it is justified, why didn't you take Baltimore. Seems like if you think a pitcher is overrated, then you would in turn think the line was over inflated and there would be value in playing against him. Just asking because you do well in baseball and I'm interested in your thought process.
    Because I can't wager every game. I bet the ones I like the most, and have the best odds for me. I don't bet Kersahw every game either. But I will tell you this, if I was betting against Kluber, I would have won 13 out of 16 times. "Flash in the Pan"

robbeduagain

Because I can't wager every game. I bet the ones I like the most, and have the best odds for me. I don't bet Kersahw every game either. But I will tell you this, if I was betting against Kluber, I would have won 13 out of 16 times. "Flash in the Pan"
    LOL Not arguing the results. He gets no support, but still gives up 4-5 runs. I just thought since you spoke out so much against him, that you felt pretty strongly about the play.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL Not arguing the results. He gets no support, but still gives up 4-5 runs. I just thought since you spoke out so much against him, that you felt pretty strongly about the play.
    NO run support, agreed. But that does not excuse his almost 4.00 ERA, does it??? I guess the real reason I slam him a lot, is because last year, I called him a " Flash in the Pan" and have been hearing shit about it ever since. LOL. So, now every chance I get, and that is plenty this year, I give him and his backers a little" tickle" .LOL. And, he hasn't let me down so far. In the same regard, I slam Danks all the time, and nobody bitches about that???? BY the way, Danks is pitching today, do the math on this one. LOL. BOL today and hope you are doing well in the DOD. If you still are in there.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

By the way, I posted some time ago, I never bet for or against Cleveland, just don't like or trust that team.

robbeduagain

NO run support, agreed. But that does not excuse his almost 4.00 ERA, does it??? I guess the real reason I slam him a lot, is because last year, I called him a " Flash in the Pan" and have been hearing shit about it ever since. LOL. So, now every chance I get, and that is plenty this year, I give him and his backers a little" tickle" .LOL. And, he hasn't let me down so far. In the same regard, I slam Danks all the time, and nobody bitches about that???? BY the way, Danks is pitching today, do the math on this one. LOL. BOL today and hope you are doing well in the DOD. If you still are in there.
    Good luck to you to. I'm with you on Danks. I'm playing Detroit on the run line today.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Good luck to you to. I'm with you on Danks. I'm playing Detroit on the run line today.
    Well, we both need the luck then.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

blah blah

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

DT game cancelled?

robbeduagain

Looks like it

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post

DT game cancelled?
    Looks like it
    Yes "dfish" gave me the heads up 2 hours ago,PPD. Too bad, I "like" that Danks guy. LOL. Moving on.

First 12