MLB Friday

Washington -205. W.
    TB over 7.5. L.
    SD over 7.L.
    Oakland over 7. P.
    SF over 7. W.
    Colorado TT over 3. W.

YTD: 240-224-18 +3.83.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 06-27-15 at 01:56 AM.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I would be on Nats except Scherzer coming off a no-no.
    Strange that the next putting after a No-hitter, that team rarely wins and the pitcher really struggles.
    Maybe Max is an exception?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I would be on Nats except Scherzer coming off a no-no.
    Strange that the next putting after a No-hitter, that team rarely wins and the pitcher really struggles.
    Maybe Max is an exception?
    See previous game ???? One hit away from a no hitter, and THEN comes back and one pitch away from a perfect game. Do you even follow the guy ??? I expect a decent game from the "hottest" pitcher in the league, don't expect 9 innings. But look who he is pitching against??? Not to mention, I believe Washington has 8 others guys, some of who actually hit the ball.

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

No clue if he's an exception, but these are the stats for a team with a starter who comes of a no-hitter (since '07):
    SU: 11-17 (-1.11, 39.3%) avg line: -133.8 / 120.9 on / against: -$1,015 / +$865 ROI: -26.5% / +28.5%
    RL: 11-17 (-1.86, 39.3%) avg line: 114.2 / -125.8 on / against: -$633 / +$503 ROI: -19.4% / +12.8%
    OU: 13-15-0 (-0.02, 46.4%) avg total: 7.7 over / under: -$375 / +$85 ROI: -12.0% / +2.8%

RollinDo

True.
    But you can't ignore the hangover that nearly every pitcher deals with after a no-hitter.
    I think -205 is outrageous, but think Nats do win. Risk is greater than reward for me.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    No clue if he's an exception, but these are the stats for a team with a starter who comes of a no-hitter (since '07):
    SU: 11-17 (-1.11, 39.3%) avg line: -133.8 / 120.9 on / against: -$1,015 / +$865 ROI: -26.5% / +28.5%
    RL: 11-17 (-1.86, 39.3%) avg line: 114.2 / -125.8 on / against: -$633 / +$503 ROI: -19.4% / +12.8%
    OU: 13-15-0 (-0.02, 46.4%) avg total: 7.7 over / under: -$375 / +$85 ROI: -12.0% / +2.8%
    True.
    But you can't ignore the hangover that nearly every pitcher deals with after a no-hitter.
    I think -205 is outrageous, but think Nats do win. Risk is greater than reward for me.
    Thanks for the input.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Thanks for the input.

Sure thing.
    Don't you love the criticism of your juiced plays?
    I should be criticizing my own stupid pkays lately.
    Nice job to stay afloat Mag...not an easy stretch in bags.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Sure thing.
    Don't you love the criticism of your juiced plays?
    I should be criticizing my own stupid pkays lately.
    Nice job to stay afloat Mag...not an easy stretch in bags.
    NO I don't, to be honest with you & Posey. Here is Posey critiquing my plays, and he isn't do any better, except for those long winded write ups, and yet HE continues to stick up for and back KLUBER, the guy I called "last Year" a flash in the pan !!! You guys think he is getting the Cy Young this year ???? LOL. They have lost 12 of his 15 starts !!! no run support ???? OK. But his ERA is close to 4 than it is to 2 ???? Is that the hitters fault, or is he getting no "fielding support" as well. really getting Tired of this place.
    Just like some of the other posters here that do a daily thread and try to keep track. no wonder everybody wants to leave. LOL.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Goodluck brother

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Goodluck brother
    Thanks. haven't seen you in a while ???

RollinDo

I don't want to come across as critiquing your plays as you do an excellent job without anyone else's help.
    As for me, I pretty much suck at mlb so I am not one to talk anyhow. Sorry for even commenting on the Nats play...it should be a winner.

RavensFan2k3

Thanks. haven't seen you in a while ???
    Yeah been busy with moving. Also try to limit too much reading of the board because like we discussed before I tend to second guess myself too much when I see a whole bunch of conflicting opinions smh. You've been doing well?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't want to come across as critiquing your plays as you do an excellent job without anyone else's help.
    As for me, I pretty much suck at mlb so I am not one to talk anyhow. Sorry for even commenting on the Nats play...it should be a winner.
    Whatever. BOL to you.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah been busy with moving. Also try to limit too much reading of the board because like we discussed before I tend to second guess myself too much when I see a whole bunch of conflicting opinions smh. You've been doing well?
    Well, I hope your moving went smoothly, it is usually a hassle. LOL. Yes, sometimes too much info on here is no good. I just keep to myself and drop in on the guys like LT and Leetreaper. Guys that post a daily thread honestly, and stick to what they believe. BOL. to you, and hope to see you more often in the winners circle (where ever that is ) LOL.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

Max could pitch another no-hitter tonight. It's so easy for him to do. He's that good.

RollinDo

Whatever. BOL to you.
    So whatever is your response?
    Frankly my kindness to you has exceeded what it should after being back stabbed...and nobody in their right mind would continue speaking with you after that. Guess I'm a sucker for being too nice.

Said so many nice things about you and had your back so many times, but no appreciation...so whatever right back at'cha.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

FWIW
    After a "no-no" it's an auto-fade.
    Factor in the money line(usually inflated)and I believe you're ahead.
    Anybody have something other than my anecdotal evidence?

Capping the other games now....let ya know.
    GL

RavensFan2k3

Well, I hope your moving went smoothly, it is usually a hassle. LOL. Yes, sometimes too much info on here is no good. I just keep to myself and drop in on the guys like LT and Leetreaper. Guys that post a daily thread honestly, and stick to what they believe. BOL. to you, and hope to see you more often in the winners circle (where ever that is ) LOL.
    Thanks man, I'll be around more often
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 06-26-15 at 12:08 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

So whatever is your response?
    Frankly my kindness to you has exceeded what it should after being back stabbed...and nobody in their right mind would continue speaking with you after that. Guess I'm a sucker for being too nice.

Said so many nice things about you and had your back so many times, but no appreciation...so whatever right back at'cha.
    I didn't say anything bad LOL. I was saying whatever to the "theory's". Everybody is entitled to have their own opinion. Brother, no harm meant. Jeez. Take it easy.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    FWIW
    After a "no-no" it's an auto-fade.
    Factor in the money line(usually inflated)and I believe you're ahead.
    Anybody have something other than my anecdotal evidence?

Capping the other games now....let ya know.
    GL
    Yes, I have been hearing that a lot. I look at it like this. The guy throws a one hitter, that could have been a no-hitter. Now after that nobody says anything to fade the guy. Then he comes out a almost throws a perfect game 1 pitch away, and now everybody has him on auto-fade. LOL. Not laughing at anybody just the fact that why was nothing said after the first game??? Anyway, I'll take my chance (no choice) now, and see what happens. thanks for the input and BOL in your wagers tonight. Please feel free to check back if you have any compelling argument as to not bet this and buy out.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks man, I'll be around more often
    Jeez, at this rate I won't. Getting hammerred all around.

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Yes, I have been hearing that a lot. I look at it like this. The guy throws a one hitter, that could have been a no-hitter. Now after that nobody says anything to fade the guy. Then he comes out a almost throws a perfect game 1 pitch away, and now everybody has him on auto-fade. LOL. Not laughing at anybody just the fact that why was nothing said after the first game??? Anyway, I'll take my chance (no choice) now, and see what happens. thanks for the input and BOL in your wagers tonight. Please feel free to check back if you have any compelling argument as to not bet this and buy out.
    scherzer has given up 3 runs in 22 innings vs philly. 1 hit in 2 games and is only a -200 favorite is telling of how baseball goes. Harang has given up 2+ in 7 straight starts... Smart money is on Washington and some on RL

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Wasn't dissin ya.
    It's about making dough and exchanging ideas....just threw in my 10cents.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Wasn't dissin ya.
    It's about making dough and exchanging ideas....just threw in my 10cents.
    LOL. I wasn't referring to you Mike. Others fella's are getting mad at me.Jeez, you'd think I just ran over somebody's new puppy. LOL. I love hearing intelligent idea's and more importantly, winning.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by abovepar View Post
    scherzer has given up 3 runs in 22 innings vs philly. 1 hit in 2 games and is only a -200 favorite is telling of how baseball goes. Harang has given up 2+ in 7 straight starts... Smart money is on Washington and some on RL
    That's what I thought @ 7:30 AM. LOL. Since, I am getting "kicked" around a little here for that wager. I will die laughing if he throws another gem. I am expecting 6-7 innings, and let's face it, it is still Philly, I mean come on.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

NO I don't, to be honest with you & Posey. Here is Posey critiquing my plays, and he isn't do any better, except for those long winded write ups, and yet HE continues to stick up for and back KLUBER, the guy I called "last Year" a flash in the pan !!! You guys think he is getting the Cy Young this year ???? LOL. They have lost 12 of his 15 starts !!! no run support ???? OK. But his ERA is close to 4 than it is to 2 ???? Is that the hitters fault, or is he getting no "fielding support" as well. really getting Tired of this place.
    Just like some of the other posters here that do a daily thread and try to keep track. no wonder everybody wants to leave. LOL.
    posey is good people.

but i don't feel like we should all feel like we can't disagree with each other. Thats what the forum is for is to discuss games and hear other peoples opinions.

as long as people are polite there is nothing wrong with playing devils advocate.

I don't know what to think about that phillies game..

The Phillies are on fire right now. They already destroyed Wacha and Pineda this week.

Maikel Franco is the best player in MLB at the moment.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you know what i think is gay as fukk????

if you go to covers or rx forum you always see these people posting plays with no write-up or reasoning and then the only responses you see are 25 posters coming in to say good luck.

if all your going to say is good luck wtf is the point of saying anything at all?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

posey is good people.

but i don't feel like we should all feel like we can't disagree with each other. Thats what the forum is for is to discuss games and hear other peoples opinions.

as long as people are polite there is nothing wrong with playing devils advocate.

I don't know what to think about that phillies game..

The Phillies are on fire right now. They already destroyed Wacha and Pineda this week.

Maikel Franco is the best player in MLB at the moment.

if you go to covers or rx forum you always see these people posting plays with no write-up or reasoning and then the only responses you see are 25 posters coming in to say good luck.

if all your going to say is good luck wtf is the point of saying anything at all?
    Posey & RollinDo are both great guys. But can't I express my opinion in my thread. you might like the Phillies, that's up tp you, but after their little 3 game winning streak, didn' they come back to earth and get hammerred by the Yankees ???? Anyway, I have no complaints about anybody here. it is just that sometimes, in the give and take process, some people like to GIVE more than they take. GUILTY As charged. LOL . I do it myself sometimes, and I know I shouldn't because people get mad. BOL Bear in what ever you decide. PS; I never go on the other site, so I can't comment on that.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

GL Today
    NYY +107

RavensFan2k3

Lol that is true tho hahaha. Theres like no discussion over there just like you a bunch of goodluck responsed to what usually are losing picks lmao

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    GL Today
    NYY +107
    BOL "D". I had them last night. Guess I picked the wrong night.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol that is true tho hahaha. Theres like no discussion over there just like you a bunch of goodluck responsed to what usually are losing picks lmao
    Never go over there. It that what is like???

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Never go over there. It that what is like???
    How the hell are you 44Mag?

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

BOL "D". I had them last night. Guess I picked the wrong night.
    Keuchel was dealing, tough to beat. Go get em w Nationals bud, Max is on another level .

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Keuchel was dealing, tough to beat. Go get em w Nationals bud, Max is on another level .
    Well "D", that's two of us hoping for the Nationals. The rest of the board is against it. Be careful here. you could get ostracized for talking to me about that. LOL.

12 Last