Betpoints: 18710

With ya with Miami but am on Yankees

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    With ya with Miami but am on Yankees
    Only thing that concerns me about Miami is the plummeting RL combined with the low total. Not a good combination.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Only thing that concerns me about Miami is the plummeting RL combined with the low total. Not a good combination.
    Meh lets not let it mess with our minds, lets get this. This was one of the games where I hope they dont lose by one. Wish I could be at the game as its my former city of residence versus my current city of residence.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

May be a sucker play but I can't resist:

NYM +124 (2U to win 2.48)
    Just a bizarre line move. Glad I didn't fall for it.

RavensFan2k3

It was Bizarre, cant believe i felt for it

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

scared Marlins will blow it late

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    scared Marlins will blow it late
    really wish they would have got at least 1 more across with bases juiced few innings ago. that dp hurt, me for several reasons since i played over and fish, hate doing that but they were both plus money so in those cases not as bad. more on fish but i hear ya, that missed chance could loom large..

2daBank

i beat move, wish i would have bought out and won either way.. nice call buddy, you on anything in the night gms? im on zona+121, cards ov 7.5 (my partial waino fade that hasnt been working yet, lol), bal/bosox ov8.5+105..considering pads.. oh and im parlaying almost everything with blackhawks, really hope they dont fukk me, lol..

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    It was Bizarre, cant believe i felt for it
    i dont understand line moves helping to make your decisions at all. most the doggies ive hit in the dod thread have been making a play against a big move, not that the reason i bet them, just cause the move created obscene value, as it did today on muts (even tho i thought nyy was the right side, cc so fat)..

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

sharp money was on the yanks. seems sharp money in baseball isn't so sharp, though.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by girlscoutcookies View Post
    sharp money was on the yanks. seems sharp money in baseball isn't so sharp, though.
    last year it got to the point i was beating moves like crazy and losing every fukkin gm, so i stopped betting early lines and just started fading 20 cent or more moves. shit worked really well for a nice stretch there. shit insane, most my best plays been against moves this yr as well.

2daBank

2 more runs for fish paco. wish the second didnt come off dp, stras bout done..

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i beat move, wish i would have bought out and won either way.. nice call buddy, you on anything in the night gms? im on zona+121, cards ov 7.5 (my partial waino fade that hasnt been working yet, lol), bal/bosox ov8.5+105..considering pads.. oh and im parlaying almost everything with blackhawks, really hope they dont fukk me, lol..

i dont understand line moves helping to make your decisions at all. most the doggies ive hit in the dod thread have been making a play against a big move, not that the reason i bet them, just cause the move created obscene value, as it did today on muts (even tho i thought nyy was the right side, cc so fat)..
    Based on how I cap games, the line movement made NYM the play, but I had NYY early which I never do and this was a prime example of why I wait till close to game time to make a bet

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Thanks. I'm still digging. On a decent roll in baseball, but don't want to just start betting every game on the card because of it (I have a tendency to do that).

2daBank

Thanks. I'm still digging. On a decent roll in baseball, but don't want to just start betting every game on the card because of it (I have a tendency to do that).
    only day this season ive did that was wed. i was off work mon, tues, wed cause of death in the family. on wed i didnt have anything to do so i capped the whole fukkin card extensively and ending up playing almost every gm, had my worst day of the season of fukkin coarse! lol.. other than that day yea i been doing real well in bases thus far. this week been a mix of everything and been a back and forth pain in the ass. lose amount x monday, win basically same amount back tues, lose bunch wed, win basically same back thu. did pretty good on spurs and cards last night but got all homerish and lost on my pussy blues.. back forth back forth all damn week,. 1st week since season started im looking at not profiting unless things break right tonight and 2marro..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Glad we can finally win together on couple games coin.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  21.3 KB

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Lean PHI, ARI, SD, MIN. Just not sure if I'm going to make any actual plays.

RavensFan2k3

Like SD out of those

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

PHI +113 (2U to win 2.26)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Glad we can finally win together on couple games coin.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  21.3 KB
    Nice work my man.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave No coincidences 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

only day this season ive did that was wed. i was off work mon, tues, wed cause of death in the family. on wed i didnt have anything to do so i capped the whole fukkin card extensively and ending up playing almost every gm, had my worst day of the season of fukkin coarse! lol.. other than that day yea i been doing real well in bases thus far. this week been a mix of everything and been a back and forth pain in the ass. lose amount x monday, win basically same amount back tues, lose bunch wed, win basically same back thu. did pretty good on spurs and cards last night but got all homerish and lost on my pussy blues.. back forth back forth all damn week,. 1st week since season started im looking at not profiting unless things break right tonight and 2marro..
    Exactly. When I put a ton of time into a bunch of plays, it never ends up the way I think it should. Hope you clean up tonight. Do the Cards beat the Brew Crew?

2daBank

nice parlay paco.. really kicking myself for not playing the over in nyy. that used to be auto for me on sat afternoon with a out blowing wind. not that upset bout losing on nyy but not playing the over was total oversite on my part.. at least i got the gm and total at both plus money with fish
    Points Awarded:

paco gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Exactly. When I put a ton of time into a bunch of plays, it never ends up the way I think it should. Hope you clean up tonight. Do the Cards beat the Brew Crew?
    i wouldnt bet on it.. tried to talk myself into mil but just cant do it the way they swinging the bats (or not swinging in this case). one way or the other id expect a split of the next 2, so no side for me tonight then will just take loser 2marro most likely, especially if it cards cause there no way i see them losing a series to this bunch of scrubs..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

i wouldnt bet on it.. tried to talk myself into mil but just cant do it the way they swinging the bats (or not swinging in this case). one way or the other id expect a split of the next 2, so no side for me tonight then will just take loser 2marro most likely, especially if it cards cause there no way i see them losing a series to this bunch of scrubs..
    Brewers suck dick.

2daBank

Brewers suck dick.
    i know, it insane how poorly they have hit. even before gomez or lucroy went down. once lackey shut them down bouncing sliders for strike outs i knew that team was gonna have a rough year. bet cincy the 1st 2 gms of that series when they were plus money but laid off afterwords..i just feel like waino been too expensive, he been winning and will prob be able to handle these bums but he gonna have some days he gets hit pretty hard against good lineups i believe..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

i know, it insane how poorly they have hit. even before gomez or lucroy went down. once lackey shut them down bouncing sliders for strike outs i knew that team was gonna have a rough year. bet cincy the 1st 2 gms of that series when they were plus money but laid off afterwords..i just feel like waino been too expensive, he been winning and will prob be able to handle these bums but he gonna have some days he gets hit pretty hard against good lineups i believe..
    It's just the same shit year after year with them. They either need to blow up the lineup or get rid of Roenicke to shake things up.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

ibal/bosox ov8.5+105
    Someone a lot smarter than me is going to have to explain why this was being offered at + money.

Then again, I don't understand totals period.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Ohhhh yeahhhh.

Would've gone bigger, but the line spooked me.

2daBank

Someone a lot smarter than me is going to have to explain why this was being offered at + money.

Then again, I don't understand totals period.
    think it started creeping up closer to game time. it was certainly a little curious to me as well. i did notice it wasnt the really high percentage on the over i would have expected tho. made me feel a little better but yea i have no clue. i thought same thing bout getting +110 on over 7.5 in cincy, cashed but i had to get a little fortunate. still seemed strange for a total like that to be plus in that park.

2daBank

in other news it appears waino velocity is back in the low 90s at least which a couple mph jump from his 1st couple starts.. may have to once again start giving him the respect he deserves.. lol

2daBank

speaking of brew crew being terrible. lind just got doubled off 2nd on a line drive to short stop. lmao, id fire someone on the spot for shit like that.. wasnt like peralta made some diving backhanded crazy grab, it was hit right at him, lol..

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

in other news it appears waino velocity is back in the low 90s at least which a couple mph jump from his 1st couple starts.. may have to once again start giving him the respect he deserves.. lol
    My second favorite player prop this year was Waino under 195.5 K's. That and Jered Weaver's era over 3.3 should be easy money

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    My second favorite player prop this year was Waino under 195.5 K's. That and Jered Weaver's era over 3.3 should be easy money
    yea, i never looked at anything like that but yea man that should be straight cash.. excellent find..

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last