SEA/CLE u8

MIN/KC u8

I hate all these lol but i've played them so fuk it

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

OFFICIAL REC (56-42)

2-1 last night on posted plays not gon complain although i had no business playing that under in bal last night i deserved that L but accidents happen. Its my fault fo doing to much damn research i have 5 categories i handicap totals with and yesterday fading the unders in mia/ny because gee n strasburg were terrible historically vs their respective opponents was a mistake that i wont make again. Tonight im back on my bull shit tho i got 3 maybe 4 winners so stay tuned.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 7/30

SEA/CLE u7 (Bought the hook last night y'all know how I do)

MIN/KC u7.5

LAA/BAL u8 (I may regret this 1 but fuk it I like it)

I played my sea/cle total at the 6.5 opener, only a fool would play u6 there's no Kershaw on the mound tonight.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (59-42)

3-0 tonight it doesnt matter if your buying the hooks like me or not my totals are cashing because im up on 5dimes where i can buy hooks and im up on bookmaker where i cant so it doesnt matter. If you've been tailing me your making money. Year after year my mlb totals threads have been money in the bank and i will soon be adding my 1st 5 over plays that i do but havent had enough of a sample size to post till now so theres more money to come. If your not on this train you better get on.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had the 2 under plays other then kc but i looked at the thread, doing pretty well so far
    i already have a few unders locked in for tomorrow, what overs you thinking btw?

BOL

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    i had the 2 under plays other then kc but i looked at the thread, doing pretty well so far
    i already have a few unders locked in for tomorrow, what overs you thinking btw?

BOL
    I've already played 2 unders and i'm looking for a 3rd. I dont have any whole game overs but alotta wise guys are playing over 5.5 in LA on principle alone. I'm not touching the game myself but i may have 2 1st 5 overs but no whole game 1's. I only do 1st 5 overs not full game overs. Either today or tomorrow i'm going to start posting 1st 5 overs along with my unders.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

This atl/lad line is interesting because i was expecting 6.5 opener like felix/klubber last night but 6 and a quick move to 5.5. I'm not touching it at 5.5 if it goes to 6 i'll buy the hook to 6.5 and let kershaw do his thing BUT if it stays at 5.5 then the 1h number has to 2.5 it cant be 3 imo but who knows i've seen 8.5 totals with 5's for 1h's so any numbers possible but if the 1h is 2.5 IM POUNDING IT.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 7/31

ATL/LAD u6.5(FINALLY IT WENT TO 6 MAN SHIT)

PHI/NATS u8 (bought hook at 7.5 but i played the 7.5 on bookmaker when it opened)

CIN/MIA u7

No 1h overs tonight but will definatley have some tomorrow

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I know this looks bad in washington with no lee and gio but i feel a 3/4 inning strech of scoreless baseball coming so dont panic this under bet aint lost yet

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (61-43)

2-1 last night smh it just wasnt meant to be last night 1st cliff lee goes down after looking like the cliff lee we all know and love and then Gio implodes for 5 runs it just wasnt meant to be. But its all good i've got 3 unders that i just love for tonight.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/1

PHI/NATS u8.5

MIL/STL u7.5

SEA/BAL u9(opened at 8.5 when i bought the hook i thought i shouldve waited lol the lines at 7.5 guess not)

CIN/MIA u7.5

Dont like my Nats play but whats done is done lines dont normally move against me like that but i trust my research and this should be a 5-3 nats win at best. Fausto Carmona owns this team and fister will go 7 and give up 2 if the nats pen does its job it should cash easy.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Before i start my waino rant i'm 3-1 on the day and i'll take that any day of the week. Ok now to waino, F#CK you and yo momma every F#CKING time i play an under with him he gets shelled he's on my fade list from now till forever i offically hate this guy i'm like 0-4 when i play the totals in his games F#CK YOU TOO WAINO

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (64-44)

The cash just keeps coming 3-1 last night would've brought the brooms out if punks ass pusssy ass waino didnt implode like a sucker but its all good profit is profit. I may have 5 plays today which is a high for me so if you getting this money with me stay tuned.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Looking forward to your picks today. Bol

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/2

KC/OAK u7.5

Wasnt gonna play it but oak's line up is terrible today. If vargas is sharp this will be an easy under. I have 3 more plays tonight stay tuned.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/2

SEA/BAL u9 (i havs the-8.5 opener as well on bookmaker dont like it as much but playable)

PHI/NATS u8

PIT/AZ u9

CHC/LAD u7.5

I knew that oak play was a bad idea but what ever these are my real plays lets have a good 1.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

DId the buccs just put in ernesto frieri to close this game for them smh they want me to lose my money wtf is going on tonight in these 9th innings

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

UNREAL UN-FUKKING-REAL i give up on tonights card 1st the BS 9th inning in bmore gives me push/loss and now this dumb ass 9th inning in AZ gives me a complete loss i mean as a handicapper wtf can you do when the pen comes in in the 8th/9th and just gives up run after run after Fn run i mean i cant even be mad at this BS i really cant

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (65-46)

1-2-1 on Saturday smh worst bad beat night of my life what a way to end the 24th year of my life. I took the day off yesterday to ENJOY my birthday and not spend it in my phone. If I did bet I would've went 3-1 only loss would've been in my with the mets going over vs SF but hey I'm refreshed and have some winner comjng later. Stay tuned. I don't count ties so that's why their not on my record, I buy hooks to avoid that so rarely do I ever push another reason why sat was a fluke

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/4

CIN/CLE u7.5

sorry im late most my totals are lat games so i forgot my bad lol

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

LAST PLAYS

TB/OAK u7

LAA/LAD u7

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (67-47)

2-1 last night. I was a little worried after zack G gave up 4 in the 1st but richards was not playing last night lol he was on his A game form the 1st pitch. I will post plays through out the day from here on out no more 30mins before. For those of you who follow me it'll make it easier for you to get the numbers im getting especially if you dont mind laying -125-130 for the half point to ensure victory. Stay tuned

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/5

DET/NYY u8 (it may be 7 now but if u can still find 7.5 buy the hook like i did its worth it)

KC/AZ u8

As always i buy the hook on 5 dimes and hertiage but bookmaker i have to play the reg lines so i play both not just the plays i post but i go larger on the 1's with hooks. I'm posting my plays earlier so if u buy hooks like me you can get the best of it. Stay tuned for more later.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

MORE PLAYS

LAA/LAD u7 (had to but this hook 6.5 too tempting even tho i think kershaw will get touched up dodgers cant hit)

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I knew kershaw was gonna get touched up now lets hope he comes to his senses and lmits the damage so my under can cash

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (68-49)

I dont have any plays tonight i knew i wouldnt have a play tonight but i had my finger on the trigger for the under in sea but i said na a day off wont hurt and thank God i did. I'll be back with more plays tomorrow. Stay Tuned.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/7

NYM/NATS u7.5 ( buy the hooks while you can this will probably drop to 6.5 soon)

Damn maybe i shouldve played last night 1h overs were EZMONEY but its all got i've got a couple plays today

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Excellent work so far bud. Like the UNDER play. Take a look at KC/AZ UNDER as well. Best of luck.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I'm looking into it but i'm unsure about guthrie. If you have some info feel free to comment in my thread, every piece of info matters. I'm also liking the under in det.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/7

DET/NYY u8.5 or 9 if you wanna buy the hook like me

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I know i promised 1h totals last week and i may have 2 tonight i MAY have 2 tonight i'm still a little gunshy on playing any kind of over in baseball see last night in LA for reasons why or colby lewis COLBY Fn LEWIS shutting out the chw in Chicago. You just never know when a bum will look like a cy young like capuano last night vs det or when a team like det forgets how to hit...unders are just the way to go BUT i may have some 1h totals.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (69-50)

1-1 on The day man wow i've been out all day so i have not had the chance to b!tch about the harper HR to kill my under in washington this afternoon man wtf bryce you been ass all year but you wait till my moneys on the line to show up REALLY???? smh these bad beats on unders lately is getting outta hand. Oh well i'm done for today because i passed on the bos/stl under because i'm not sure if it gets and if it does will it get delayed in the 4th and waino doesn't come back, just to many factors to make a play.
    Last edited by HardCore; 08-07-14 at 08:53 PM.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Well sometimes the best play is to not play anything at all. I'm so glade i didnt play the under in stl and my condolences to all HOU backers man ouch thats worst than my under beat in washington earlier. If it makes any HOU backer feel better i had mcghue on all my draft kings line ups tonight and that gas can infested pen cost me 4pts smh we all feeling it from Ryan IM SORRY ASS HELL Howard tonight.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/8

SF/KC u8 (7.5 is fine if you cant/dont wanna buy the hook like me)

More plays later stay tunned

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/9

CLE/NYY u8 (or u7.5 if you dont buy hooks)

First 1234 Last