Betpoints: 72

MORE PLAYS 8/9

Sf/kc u7.5

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!

OFFICIAL REC (72-50)

1-0 yesterday and 2-0 today not to shabby i'd say. Posted the sf/kc under right before 1st pitch sorry for those who look for my plays i try to post at least 30 mins before hand and lately earlier through out the day. With that being said i'll be back tomorrow. Stay tuned.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/10

SD/PIT u7.5 (the u7 is currently at +100 i got some of that too)

SF/KC u8 (as long as timmy dont get shelled this will be EZ MONEY)

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

MORE PLAYS 8/10

CLE/NYY u9

Lets hope this bum from cle doesn't get bent over in raped in the ass by the yankees

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

LAST PLAY8/10

LAD/MIL u7.5 or if u dont buy hooks no way imma let the total get up 7 and not play the under

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Damn timmy lol damn well there goes the under in kc unless timmy turns into nolan ryan for the next 6innings

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (74-52)

2-2 smh i have nothing to say about the padres and that sorry ass pitts pen i mean my worst under beats are betting on them i mean its to the point where i deserve to lose my money cause i keep playing unders with them and fukk SD every Fn time i play a under in their games they bat like the 2012 yankees i mean its unbelievable how certain teams can just hunt in sports betting but what ever i'll be back tomorrow. Stay Tuned.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Either todays card is terrible or im baseball fatigued...we're 3 weeks away from opening day. Today is the 1st day i must say i REALLY didnt feel like running these numbers i'm looking at these stats like yuk era, yuk whip, yuk ml/rl, i'm really starting to get sick of baseball. I do think this is another reason why they should shorten the season as well 182 is just to long. well, Is it bout that time to quit while we're ahead or keep this thread going? Anybody have any input, is it time for the phantom NFL thread or keep going hard on baseball?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/13

NATS/METS u7.5 as usual u7 is fine if you dont like juice or cant buy hooks

smh i'm so sick of baseball right now but i be damn if i just sit here and not make no money the next 3 weeks till NFL starts

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 8/20

CIN/STL u7 (as usual you can play the 6.5 as well i wouldnt but its not a bad play)

I know its been a week and this is my FINAL WEEK doing mlb. I wont have as many plays this week but i will have some like the under in TB tomorrow i'm bout to pound right after i post this play. gl tonight everyone and DONT BLOW YOUR BR on this junk 2 weeks before NFL bet smart....basically play my plays

First 1234