MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    We are in a contest and it's a way for us to communicate
    Plus it keeps the trolls out. Besides, we don't want someone to know our selections, copy them, and then have to split the million with them in the end.

Oh yeah, and we've lost one here too. Rumor is that BH isn't around these parts anymore.
    Last edited by MikeyPicks1; 09-07-16 at 10:31 AM. Reason: add

vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

Awe yes the lovely trolls..What's this about BH?? Can PM me if personal

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

No, Hippy is still in with us, he's the one who wrote most of the writeups that are in the doc. Everyone has tagged their input like I asked (I think).

However, I guess something must have happened here in the forum and he's been bounced? Manny, do you know what happened? I saw your post about being the forum's new black ambassador in place of Hippy, lol.

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

any chance you can PM me your consensus plays for the tourney? Or post them? Will not be used for anything other than my own personal bets. Thanks

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    No, Hippy is still in with us, he's the one who wrote most of the writeups that are in the doc. Everyone has tagged their input like I asked (I think).

However, I guess something must have happened here in the forum and he's been bounced? Manny, do you know what happened? I saw your post about being the forum's new black ambassador in place of Hippy, lol.
    Lol. Yea Hippy got banned for going off on one of the admins. But he is still in the contest, so no worries.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyFam View Post
    any chance you can PM me your consensus plays for the tourney? Or post them? Will not be used for anything other than my own personal bets. Thanks
    Just go look them up on saturday afternoon at the westgate supercontest website

Ri¢h Bank$
    but U can call me Dick
    Ri¢h Bank$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

We are in a contest and it's a way for us to communicate
    Thanks for your feedback!

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Has anyone else put anything in the google doc or am I missing something? It looks to me like I am the last person to put anything in there a few days ago?????

dvb02
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dvb02 View Post
    Has anyone else put anything in the google doc or am I missing something? It looks to me like I am the last person to put anything in there a few days ago?????

Never mind.....I was looking in the wrong doc

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Attention all Degenerates!

#1) I told you Denver +3 was the play.

#2) In case some of you missed it in the doc, Vegasreaper has this in the mission statement:

Each week the lines for The NFL will come out on Sunday evenings. Your job is to sipher through the bullshit and come up with 7 winners for the upcoming week. Number your games from 1-7 Number one being number ONE down to your least liked game in which you will assign number SEVEN to.
    I will take the TOP 5 consensus plays through this system and use them as our Weapons of Mass Destruction for the week.
    Keep in mind they release the OFFICIAL LINE for the contest on Wednesdays but there is no reason that we can’t get a jump from Sunday’s lines in case we want to use Thursday’s games.

#3) He needs to turn in our five consensus picks each week by 11:00 a.m. Saturday. So since he needs to hear from all of us AND do the computations to come up with the five consensus picks, I'm guessing he needs everyone's picks by, I don't know, sometime Friday? Friday night? Reaper, let us know.
    #4) At this moment in time, we are not very far along! Here's the update:

VR: Listed his seven plays in order (I think they're in order anyway?)
    Manny: Listed five plays in order.
    Hippy: Wrote up four games and mentioned a few others, but said they were all in no particular order.
    Fabio: Listed four plays in no particular order.
    Capy, Mikey, and DVB: Some chatter in the thread but no official picks yet.
    Tyche: Not a word.

We need to get on this, boys! If people want to suggest any other/better ways to do it, feel free, but if not, then let's do what Reaper asked above.

Reaper, check in, Cap'n!
    Last edited by Capybara; 09-09-16 at 12:22 AM.

vegasreaper

Yes I really do need them by Friday actually as I am working 1230-830 on Saturday. If I have to I can drive over there Saturday morning but would rather not...

dvb02
    Update your status

Attention all Degenerates!

#1) I told you Denver +3 was the play.

#2) In case some of you missed it in the doc, Vegasreaper has this in the mission statement:

Each week the lines for The NFL will come out on Sunday evenings. Your job is to sipher through the bullshit and come up with 7 winners for the upcoming week. Number your games from 1-7 Number one being number ONE down to your least liked game in which you will assign number SEVEN to.
    I will take the TOP 5 consensus plays through this system and use them as our Weapons of Mass Destruction for the week.
    Keep in mind they release the OFFICIAL LINE for the contest on Wednesdays but there is no reason that we can’t get a jump from Sunday’s lines in case we want to use Thursday’s games.

#3) He needs to turn in our five consensus picks each week by 11:00 a.m. Saturday. So since he needs to hear from all of us AND do the computations to come up with the five consensus picks, I'm guessing he needs everyone's picks by, I don't know, sometime Friday? Friday night? Reaper, let us know.
    #4) At this moment in time, we are not very far along! Here's the update:

VR: Listed his seven plays in order (I think they're in order anyway?)
    Manny: Listed five plays in order.
    Hippy: Wrote up four games and mentioned a few others, but said they were all in no particular order.
    Fabio: Listed four plays in no particular order.
    Capy, Mikey, and DVB: Some chatter in the thread but no official picks yet.
    Tyche: Not a word.

We need to get on this, boys! If people want to suggest any other/better ways to do it, feel free, but if not, then let's do what Reaper asked above.

Reaper, check in, Cap'n!
    As I already stated, I will be a silent partner (my capping skills are not nearly as good as any of you guys). I am good with whatever picks you'll come up with.

Good luck to us this weekend!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by dvb02 View Post
    As I already stated, I will be a silent partner (my capping skills are not nearly as good as any of you guys). I am good with whatever picks you'll come up with.

Good luck to us this weekend!
    Oh, okay, no worries buddy! I totally forgot that some folks could prefer that.

MikeyPicks1

I just posted my picks. I think we're going to need to post more than five, like seven. That way there can be a stronger consensus. I'm sure a lot of us are wanting to bring only the most studied selections to the table, but really, the purpose of the consensus style is that even if you are just leaning one way, it becomes a play if other members are leaning the same way. I myself can't find 7 solid plays, I might not even put money on but 2 or 3 plays. But the contest requires 5 per week, so we have to throw leans in there as well. No fear guys. Let's put our picks in and let Destiny do the rest.

Oh yeah Fellas, let's try to get these in by noon today. I don't know VR's schedule, but can only assume earlier is better.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Good post, Mikey, I agree and that's why I posted Reaper 's specific instructions from the doc above.

As for our hard deadline, I myself am quite busy at the office so was hoping to put mine in sometime tonight. I'm on the east coast though, so at least that buys me three more hours! I'm guessing Westgate can receive the picks any hour at the Superbook? Guide us, Captain.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPicks1 View Post
    I just posted my picks. I think we're going to need to post more than five, like seven. That way there can be a stronger consensus. I'm sure a lot of us are wanting to bring only the most studied selections to the table, but really, the purpose of the consensus style is that even if you are just leaning one way, it becomes a play if other members are leaning the same way. I myself can't find 7 solid plays, I might not even put money on but 2 or 3 plays. But the contest requires 5 per week, so we have to throw leans in there as well. No fear guys. Let's put our picks in and let Destiny do the rest.

Oh yeah Fellas, let's try to get these in by noon today. I don't know VR's schedule, but can only assume earlier is better.

Yes I as well only had like 3-4 games that I really care for and I needed to go more in depth to come up with 7. But that was the purpose of the consensus was to give point values to each of your picks 1-7 and then we will take the 5 plays with the lowest point totals. I will post this in the google doc also as I know Hippy isn't in here anymore.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Reaper, please see my post right above yours as we posted at the same time. Thanks.

vegasreaper

Last year they only accepted the plays until 11pm and like I said I can go tomorrow but prefer not because I work in the morning and Westgate is across town for me and if ANYTHING goes wrong. Long lines etc

MikeyPicks1

Let's get'r done guys. Boom, fire in your plays. Let this man get on the road. Bang, IIIIITTTTS TIIIIIIIME!

vegasreaper

Guess I'm going to fire with what we have. Not sure hearing from others. I emailed them too. Don't know if right ups in doc are from hippy or not??

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Guess I'm going to fire with what we have. Not sure hearing from others. I emailed them too. Don't know if right ups in doc are from hippy or not??
    Yeah, Reap, the write-ups are from Hippy and he even put seven plays (four write-ups), so assume those are his.

You also have four from Fabio I think. I can help you parse through it if you can't figure it out.

Literally putting mine in right now, sorry for taking so long.

vegasreaper

Yeah hippy actually gave 7 but only wrote up 4 his other 3 were house Jax dall

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

So here's where we stand now, with Reaper at any point, of his choosing, cutting things off and tabulating and bringing in the picks:

Reaper, Mikey, and Capy: Listed our seven picks in order.
    Hippy: Gave us seven picks (w/ nice write-ups for four) but in no particular order.
    Manny: Listed five picks in order.
    Fabio: Listed four picks in no particular order.
    DVB: Silent partner, all good.
    Tyche: MIA.

Hopefully we get the ship tightened up for Week 2 (while knocking out a 5-0 regardless).

vegasreaper

Official plays are in!!!!!!GOOD LUCK TO US

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

NICE LVH/Westgate-style NFL Contest at the link below, this one is bigger than its ever been, it blew UP got a rush of entries in the last few days now First Prize should be well over $10,000.

Maybe $12,000....I have no clue, I am allergic to math.

Must get in though. Life Is Short and NFL $$$ making opportunities like this one are very few and far between.

I gain no thing from entries into this, just a Heads Up cuz were I you I'd hate to find out about this one after its too late.

Deadline is 3PM Today....Saturday 10 Sept.

LinkyWinky

buddha

So here's where we stand now, with Reaper at any point, of his choosing, cutting things off and tabulating and bringing in the picks:

Reaper, Mikey, and Capy: Listed our seven picks in order.
    Hippy: Gave us seven picks (w/ nice write-ups for four) but in no particular order.
    Manny: Listed five picks in order.
    Fabio: Listed four picks in no particular order.
    DVB: Silent partner, all good.
    Tyche: MIA.

Hopefully we get the ship tightened up for Week 2 (while knocking out a 5-0 regardless).
    Let me know if you guys need a Replacement cuz I can do it now, stuff in Louisiana is gonna be the best it can for them, theres not much I can do. I just didn't know if I was gonna be able to put in Work on NFL capping but I'll be able to.

"MIA" on the one guy makes me go ahead and ask.

I guess everyone Paid though so MIA means just on submitting picks but I am available if a need exists.

Or any opening at all.

Best of Wishes to The Degens

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    NICE LVH/Westgate-style NFL Contest at the link below, this one is bigger than its ever been, it blew UP got a rush of entries in the last few days now First Prize should be well over $10,000.

Maybe $12,000....I have no clue, I am allergic to math.

Must get in though. Life Is Short and NFL $$$ making opportunities like this one are very few and far between.

I gain no thing from entries into this, just a Heads Up cuz were I you I'd hate to find out about this one after its too late.

Deadline is 3PM Today....Saturday 10 Sept.

LinkyWinky
    Yes at 1850 entries when I left this morning at 2am and 1st will be over 1million my friend not 10000.. Deadline is 11AM today in 9 hours

buddha

Yes at 1850 entries when I left this morning at 2am and 1st will be over 1million my friend not 10000.. Deadline is 11AM today in 9 hours
    That which I posted about is for a different contest than the one in vegas.

Its just modeled on that Vegas Contest.

and its only 200 to enter.

I'm gonna PM you a question so be on High Alert.

fukkin Love a few of your NCAAF Picks this week

we're beginning to think so much alike I feel like I'm married to you

for, like, 55 years.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    That which I posted about is for a different contest than the one in vegas.

Its just modeled on that Vegas Contest.

and its only 200 to enter.

I'm gonna PM you a question so be on High Alert.

fukkin Love a few of your NCAAF Picks this week

we're beginning to think so much alike I feel like I'm married to you

for, like, 55 years.
    LOL

MikeyPicks1

Where are the DEGENS? Nobody has posted for this weeks SUPER. Get in there, don't let my picks ride alone.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPicks1 View Post
    Where are the DEGENS? Nobody has posted for this weeks SUPER. Get in there, don't let my picks ride alone.
    Mikey, there's a new Doc for week two, you didn't get the email invite? Check for it. I saw your picks just now though and moved them over with the others... still working on mine because of course another crazy Friday for me. Also, if you want to talk Degens in the forum, look for VR's new NFL thread, we might as well be in there and not here since he closed MLB.

vegasreaper

Okay let's take another dip in the pool for the playoffs

932-TORONTO-145
    934-NYMETS-110
    935-BOSTON-130
    952-WASHINGTON+1.5-140

AS ALWAYS BEST OF LUCK TO US ALL

vegasreaper

Well nice to come back in the pool and be on the right side and not the deep end

932-TORONTO-145
    934-NYMETS-110
    935-BOSTON-130
    952-WASHINGTON+1.5-140

vegasreaper

Ahhh yes smell the fresh cut grass,got my peanuts and beer in hand. Thats right it's opening day for the 2017 MLB SEASON and let's hope we jump out like we did last year. I only have one solid play for today

901-SF-130

AND AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK TO US ALL AND MAY WE HAVE A PROFITABLE SEASON

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

See you at the ticket window

BOL

First ... 686970717273 Last